getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   More Than I Could've Ever Guessed[FICTION] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3894)

Pretty_Girl19 08-20-2007 05:40 PM

More Than I Could've Ever Guessed[FICTION]

Intro:
I am a 16 year old girl who mistakenly got herself into more than she can handle. It all started back when I first stumbled upon this site. Like everyone here I played my fair games of truth or dare and done some dares here and there but what was to happen I could not have guessed.

Part I:

One normal day, after school, I was playing truth or dare on msn and was dared to send them a picture of myself naked. As I think about it today, I don’t know why I did actually sent the picture, I just probably wasn’t thinking of what may happen. See I was careless back then, excited about stepping out, willing to do anything. Right after I sent that picture the person I was chatting with, whose name is Leann, asked me for my email. What harm could happen if I gave that to her? So stupid I did.

A few days later I was on getdare chatting with some people when I got this message from Leann. It read as followed:
Dear Pretty,

Please meet me on msn to receive your rules and orders from me. And I want u to be naked every time we speak, including now. See u there in a few minuets.

Leann

At first I just ignored it. What was she thinking, was the only thought sent from this letter to my mind at the time. I just continued chatting and and a few hours later went to go check my email. I saw one from Leann and was curious what she wanted. I click once and then again completely normal and calm as usual. And the first thing that popped up on my screen was me, naked. I sat there stunned, thoughtless and scared. Right then and there I realize Leann had more power over me than I could ever imagine. Thoughts, unlike before were racing though my head. I couldn’t think or focus.

I really regretted not going on msn earlier. So I rushed on to msn still shaking from shock, not fully awoken. She was there. Before I even had a chance to begin to type, she started a conversation. It said “so I believe you got my email”
I quickly said “yes, but why”
“You are now my slave, I have all your email contents and a picture of you ready to send at one click from my finger”
Unwilling to believe I said ”Prove it”
She began to read of my email contacts and soon my emails.
“you will be punishment for questioning me later, now here are your rules.”

This is my first ever story, and i would like if it you post a comment. Be truthful please and tell me if it sucks. Oh and sorry it's so short will be longer next time

SubMissChievous 08-20-2007 06:19 PM

It's very nicely written and original too. You really have intrigued to read the next part. Great job there! :)

Leblonk 08-20-2007 06:42 PM

good job pretty_girl19 keep going

cyrano69 08-20-2007 06:45 PM

intriguing... looking forward the next part.

Pretty_Girl19 08-20-2007 07:08 PM

thanks, i'll post more tommorrow

Bored 08-20-2007 08:31 PM

great begining of the story looking forward to more.

Leblonk 08-21-2007 04:13 PM

why was she banned?

chain 08-21-2007 04:30 PM

getDare acts on a don't tell policy

Leblonk 08-21-2007 06:02 PM

oh i see... thank you

Tinkerbell_Baby 09-04-2007 04:59 PM

this was a good story, i wish someone could finish it, you know what, i think i just might...

Tinkerbell_Baby 09-04-2007 06:01 PM

Story Part II

I hope no one minds but i will try to finish the story. Tell me if i should just stop, please. And i hope this is not against the rules if i do. Oh Well enjoy.

Part II

“Your rules are as followed” Leann said. I feared what she was about to say, thoughts rushing though my mind. If only there was a way to get out of it, but how if even possible. A few seconds later her massage popped up…

1. We have already discussed, you are to be naked every time we speak.
2. You should address me as Mistress, and only that
3. Every day after school you must pm what happened
4. No sexual Activity without permission
5. meet me on msn at 3pm everyday, and check your email if I need to speak to you.

So far this wasn’t bad, I was starting to think this would fly by. As I was began to regain my confidence I thought, wait what about my family, friends, neighbors. She never asked my limits.

“what about my limits” I posted “you never asked.”
“fine, but they will not apply during punishments” That really didn’t help at all, but at least I would get some say in it.
“ok, nothing involving family, friends, public and permanent damage” At this point I was nervous that even thinking about disobeying her would result in punishment, actually standing up to her took all I had.
“alright, now back to my rules, and if I were u I’d write them down. That’s an order.

6. Do not speak to me unless spoken to, which includes objecting to my orders.
7. I know you won’t tell anyone about this so why waste my time telling you not to so, just do not quit be my slave. You know what will happen if you do.
8. send at least 5 pictures of you when completing an order ” Leann was done. I was fearful, and yet excited. I never had this felling of complete submission. I could wait for my first order and at the same time wishing for it to end.

“what are you wearing at this moment?”
“nothing” I was so lying. My family is downstairs, if they came upstairs, imagine the reaction from both sides.
“don’t forget the pics. Rules are orders too. You only need to send one for this.”
What was I to do now, she was a step ahead of me. If only I could find away to get out of it, to get ahead of her. But how?
“brb I said” I had my digital camera and its stand and took a pic on my naked at my computer. As soon as that was over I got redressed as it loaded.

The pic was up and I posted it on msn
“good” she said
“I need to go now. As your punishment you must go out and read for a whole hour naked on your balcony. 10 people must see you, and be do not lie to me about who saw you.”

Leann as just signed off.

Wow, maybe this wasn’t going to be easy. The worst part was it was like she new that my family was leaving to go with sister and her soccer tournament. I guess I must get it over. Wait, a thought just occurred, she never said when I have to do it, so I’ll just do it tonight around 10pm where no one will see me. Perfect, i think i just may have taken that step a head of her!

I know it's kinda short but i don't want to get over my head and spend a lot of time on a disaster, so please reply your opinion

molten man 09-04-2007 07:53 PM

Nice story.. Keep it going!

hotnpimpin 09-04-2007 11:16 PM

its good keep going

molten man 09-06-2007 08:26 PM

Hep Please Continue!!

admireu4ever 09-09-2007 04:38 PM

Ok...I have been looking at this site for awhile. I was not going to join untill I saw this. It had kept ticking me off.....the thing I had to say is. The tinkerbell acount is from the same exact place as the one banned....look!