getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Costumized faproulettes for everyone (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331297)

robbybob 01-11-2018 09:57 AM

Main theme: public nudity
Sex: male
How many task: 5ish
Difficulty: medium to hard
Likes/ types of task: hidden areas such as a park at night, sexual tasks while nude, when to strip, how long

It's great that you're doing this btw :D

SemiGolfBoy 01-11-2018 10:28 AM

Haha, another one for me ^^

Main theme: Hidden public humiliation/embarrassment
Sex: FtM
How many task: 4 to 6
Difficulty: fit to my limits, not too hard, just something I can do when I go out
Likes/ types of task: All my likes, tasks can involve bladder, pull-ups, duct tape, types of undies, ropes anything that makes sense. Must be doable for a FtM (socially and psychologically a guy, has a vagina with a really huge clit, all that). Ps I can't wear a crotch rope with "a knot on the clit" because it is too big it will just go around the knot. Thank you again :)

subjoi 01-11-2018 12:29 PM

People have been asking to see all the costume fap roulettes. here is the link to all the costume fap roulettes I have made so far: https://subjoi.imgur.com/all/

Please Keep asking for Roulettes

lockedvirgin 01-12-2018 08:10 AM

sounds great fun.

main theme: tease and denial
sex: male
difficulty: medium
how many tasks: 3-5
likes/types of tasks: edging, selfspanking, selfbondage, light anal play
cum eating
limits: public, dangerous, blood

subjoi 01-12-2018 01:39 PM

Please Keep Asking for Custum Roulettes

Theme Ideas: Pokémon, Board game style, Workout, sissy training, Blowjob, couples, starwars, etc.

steve101 01-12-2018 02:13 PM

Main theme: Online broadcasting
Sex: Male
How many task: 5
Difficulty: medium
Likes/ types of task: lingerie/womens swimwear, bondage, pain, piss drinking, anal
Comments: Humiliation is also preferred

Evelynfvgs 01-12-2018 02:14 PM

Alright so;
Main theme: Up to you but I'd like it to be diverse(?)
Sex: Male
How many task: 6+
Difficulty: medium
Likes/ types of task: sissy/crossdressing, pee holding/desperetion(not watersports/messy), low chance to cum eating, some pain but no cbt(e.g. unstoppable pain like soap suppository), edging, spanking. It doesn't have to contain all the things^^
Comments: Without things like shaving fullbody/legs, make up etc. in otherwords a tease for someone who enjoys crossdressing/being sissy only for a short/some period of time.

hairyslaveboy 01-12-2018 03:55 PM

I would love one please!

Main theme: Humiliation and Dggradation
Sex: FtM (no tits or pussy play)
How many task: 10
Difficulty: Medium
Likes/ types of task: Toilet play, slave roleplay, infantilizing
Comments: Please don’t hold back! I’d like something that pushes me to the edge of my limits without being anything too crazy!

CherryGirl201 01-12-2018 05:39 PM

Ooh I'd love one!
Main theme: humiliation/degradation
Sex: female
How many task: 10
Difficulty: easy medium and hard - hard
Likes/ types of tasks: humiliation, petplay, objectification, dollification, messy, masturbation, bondage
Comments:

Schnitzel 01-12-2018 07:06 PM

Main theme: sissy feminization
Number of tasks: 6
Difficulty: easy
Likes: crossdressing, mild anal practice with household objects, feminization. You could possibly make it gaming related, include simple cum-play or make it hidden-public with Pokemon Go.
Comments: I would like the picture to be something hentai, if possible.

Thank you!

robbybob 01-13-2018 06:13 AM

Main theme: pain
How many task: 6+
Difficulty: very hard
Likes/ types of task: spanking, where to strike, which implememt to use, how many, urethra insertion(qtip), final roll with a likely chance of having to roll the roulette again and a small chance on the roll to end your torment.

SemiGolfBoy 01-13-2018 02:14 PM

Let's boost this up to the top again!

Main theme: Fantasy time! A master or mistress (your choice) is here to control my day.
Sex: FtM (as usual, surgery so no nipple play yet, pussy allowed, clit is big and jerkable)
How many tasks: as many as necessary to control every aspect (see likes), I guess 5 to 10
Difficulty: Easy! This kind of stuff is already super tough for me
Likes/ types of task: bladder control (all day), orgasm control (same), humiliation, hidden public (if going out), sissy, sph... pick among those and among my likes, you're free to add anything that isn't in my dislikes.
Comments: I want to feel really like a whole day of taming! Keep it realistic so i don't have to bend the rules.

Thank you again! <3 You make great roulettes!!!

Soccer star 01-14-2018 04:03 AM

Fap roulette

Urethra insertion
Male
2-3
Hard

RawrXD 01-14-2018 04:11 AM

Main theme: Solo Petplay tasks with cumplay elements
Sex: Male *bisexual*
How many task: 5
Difficulty: easy and medium
Likes/ types of task:
Comments: Feel free to include any of my likes or tasks similar to my PM dares. I have toys listed there too!

huns221 01-14-2018 01:47 PM

Hi everybody,

I got mine, and I really like it
Also I should have asked for hard anal and extreme cumplay, or both of them extreme. I'll try it as soon as possible. Can you make me one with (maybe bigger) household items as toys please?

subjoi, You are doing an awesome job
thx