getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Cock and Ball Tying(obviously guys) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28171)

Coyote 07-16-2009 02:24 PM

Cock and Ball Tying(obviously guys)

This is a simple way to tie up your cock and balls with added nipple torture.

Take some string/twine about 8-10 feet in length. divide the string in half so you have 4-5 feet on either side. Tie your balls so that they are tightly bound. Then Use the excess string to tie the balls to the top of the shaft just below the head. you should have a good amount of strength left. Take the remaining string and go between your legs and pull tight. Go up your butt and around your waist. Cross 2 ends of the rope but dont tie it together. Go up to your nipples and attach the ends of the string to 2 clothespins or nipple clamps. Then attach the nipple clamps to your nipples.

What will be happening it that your enormous erection will be tied between your legs or farther back. It will be trying to free itself and get back to its original position wich will cause pulling on the nipple clamps. How long can you stand this position?

Mascot 07-16-2009 02:35 PM

Wow this was very nice and well written. I know its weird to ask but are you a guy or girl? I didn't know if that was you in the picture or not.

Coyote 07-16-2009 02:36 PM

Im a guy. Lilangel made my avatar for me

Mascot 07-16-2009 02:38 PM

Oh I suspected, because your likes/limits. I like your avatar very much. And if you have tried this dare, how long did you hold it?

Coyote 07-16-2009 02:40 PM

I havent done it yet but im going to do it later today. I wouldnt recommend keeping it for a long period of time. Also, if you start to feel real pain or anything really out of the ordinary, STOP THE SITUATION

Im looking forawrd to doing it myself though.

Mascot 07-16-2009 02:42 PM

Same here. This would be a GREAT punishment too.

wedgiebrown 07-17-2009 07:25 PM

Asowme dare cyote, cant wait to try it

glue 07-18-2009 08:40 AM

this is brilliant, nicely thought through as well

9/10

rhode64 07-28-2009 06:39 AM

did it

my poor nipples now I know how a woman feels when wearing nipple clamps used cloth pegs dam it hurt good dare for those with a high pain threshold.

AvidElephant 10-29-2009 06:02 PM

I did this dare but I modified it a bit. I used dental floss instead of twine and I made myself do it for a half-hour, standing naked. After that I ripped off the clips using my teeth pulling the floss. Then, I flossed with the whole string that had been wrapped around my balls and inside my asscrack.

EnigmaNZ 10-30-2009 09:39 AM

tried this on a slave, seemed to work ok. Once on got him to replace clothes and go for a walk, stayed connected.

Coyote 11-01-2009 09:25 AM

glad to see everyone likes it