getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   sheer when wet (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387687)

dread_ 06-18-2020 07:43 PM

sheer when wet

I just found my new favorite thing - sheer when wet swimsuits. These are bathing suits that are specifically designed to look normal when wet but turn completely see-through when wet!

To me this idea is so sexy! The best part is of someone confronted you on being over exposed you could act embarrassed like you didn't know it was see through.

So the question: Would you wear a sheer when wet bikini/swimsuit/trunks???

I would on a nice far away vacation ;)

rhode64 06-20-2020 10:40 AM

wet

Quote:

Originally Posted by dread_ (Post 4040792)
I just found my new favorite thing - sheer when wet swimsuits. These are bathing suits that are specifically designed to look normal when wet but turn completely see-through when wet!

To me this idea is so sexy! The best part is of someone confronted you on being over exposed you could act embarrassed like you didn't know it was see through.

I dont usually like wearing a swimsuit but with this one I would just for the fun of it .

Covelot 06-21-2020 06:22 AM

I'd wear see thru trunks if lost a bet or something but I'd be SUPREMELY embarrassed haha.

bareslut4u 06-21-2020 08:45 PM

Yes!
Actually i have a couple

Sound&Fury 06-21-2020 10:47 PM

I wore some very sheer black trunks when I went to Thailand. Love it. Would do again.

dav1dmc 07-28-2020 11:57 AM

Yes if it was at a certain swimming pool - it was a public swimming pool and two guys wore thin white unlined shorts which were completely see through when they were wet, everything was on display. But they did not get told to leave. Until they pulled them down to flash women, they were not confronted. So if I could get away with it there I would.

sandy 07-28-2020 05:18 PM

I would

Hi all

I would wear it definitely where can I get one

Pet Ra 07-29-2020 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dread_ (Post 4040792)

I have one but didn't know it was a sheer one - till I went swiming at the beach.

When I came out the water I noticed that almost everyone was staring at me. As I looked down on me I realized that the swimsuit was clinging to my body and everything was clearly visible - everything. It was like wearing nothing at all.

I haven't worn it since :o

Hazel_b 12-20-2023 12:43 AM

I had a friend once, who forgot her swimsuit for a holiday with a group of us, she stopped at a service station on the way and bought the only cheap pale yellow swimsuit they had, when we all hit the pool the next day (about 7 guys and 3 girls), it went completely transparent. she looked very hot and certainly got her noticed. It didn't stop her wearing it again though!

rhl 12-20-2023 04:55 PM

I have a light blue suit, that indeed doesn't hide much at all. Yes I did wear it at the beach last summer.
When I was in high school I had a patterned suit, that when after getting wet, it allowed just enough to be seen so mom would complain

BTW they also make suits with dissolving thread. Get the suit wet, and the suit falls apart

Kinkystoner98 12-20-2023 05:26 PM

Oh my... I bet my cage would be pretty obvious 🤭😅

diaperedsophie 12-20-2023 08:33 PM

Sounds neat but I don't think I'd wear a sheer when wet swimsuit would rather just be obvious diapered.

Iowaboi65 02-21-2024 07:40 PM

Mislead by the product description!

I was buying some skinz suits loved the rio cut style,half back and just big enough to hold it in unexcited!
Had a great tan going and some white nylon spandex that wet were see thru.
Found a suit kinda flesh colored it was described srmi sheer wet and opace dry!
Found a few other mesh semi see thru and ordered those as well.
Got them it wasn't perfect for sunning but put one on to grill in , roommate joined me on the deck and brought it to my attention that it really didn't hide much and she loved it!
Next day we went out and I wore the one I thought was opace, laying next to me she goes lady next door is staring at your cock!
I told her grab the squirt bottle and wet it down give it a lil rub!
Wet was transparent and she was going nuts to get a good look my friend had me nice and chubby and dared me to stand up and take it off completely!
When I did she gasped and kinda hid on her deck we played there rubbing oil and salt water on each other just to drive her nuts!!