getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Have you ever in a chat room say you where a different sex (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339022)

djc 04-15-2018 03:13 PM

Have you ever in a chat room say you where a different sex

I'll admit many years ago I was on a chat room sitemperature i claimed I was female this was where I first got to exploring my kinks as he main reason was that most of he women in there where ever Lesbians or bi bit prefer female I never told hem I was a guy also that was where I found out as bI as I enjoy having fun with femboys now I want to hear if anyone has done this??

Nikeryda 04-15-2018 03:35 PM

I've had times when people have mistakenly thought I was female because of my irregular username but I've never actually told anyone that I am a female. I guess I don't really like to be treated differently because someone thinks I'm a girl.

djc 04-15-2018 03:47 PM

it was more a roleplay site apart and i claimed to be a futa but i have to say i got to experience many different kinks thought it

RiskyFlame 04-15-2018 11:06 PM

Once to see how much more attention you'd get compared to when you're a simple guy. When I registered a dummy account, I got 7 unwanted PMs and when I was quiet in the chat room for a dozen minutes, I also got several whispers and a few private chat requests. I don't know if this happens all the time or only when you're new but if it's the same all the time, females have it quite a bit harder than males regarding having to deal with unwanted/unsafe people.

Edgeandenial 04-16-2018 02:36 AM

Nope....I've not

apr_ska 04-16-2018 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiskyFlame (Post 3253090)
Once to see how much more attention you'd get compared to when you're a simple guy. When I registered a dummy account, I got 7 unwanted PMs and when I was quiet in the chat room for a dozen minutes, I also got several whispers and a few private chat requests. I don't know if this happens all the time or only when you're new but if it's the same all the time, females have it quite a bit harder than males regarding having to deal with unwanted/unsafe people.

Kind of OT but this is such a great post.

Quote:

if it's the same all the time, females have it quite a bit harder than males regarding having to deal with unwanted/unsafe people.

A little extra emphasis because reading this was like yes.
(It's the same all. the. time.)
(Online, irl, etc. I've gotten creeps hitting on me while waiting at damn stoplights in my car before.)

Sorry, back to your question:

I haven't outright "pretended to be a guy", but there were forums and stuff I used to frequent when I gamed a lot. I just left out any indication I was female there just to avoid annoying comments from men.

Kisune Karnon 04-26-2018 09:26 PM

I do it joking and in roleplays.

Demon Thief 04-26-2018 11:46 PM

I've done it in a role-play on a different forum but never here.

sexdude100 05-16-2018 10:54 AM

I've never. It really irritates me when people do that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiskyFlame (Post 3253090)

Wow. I knew there were a lot of dicks out there, but DANG. I'd imagine the attention could be flattering, but would also be creepy and off-putting. With anonymity online, I guess it takes unwanted sexual advances to a whole new level.

sockless74 05-16-2018 11:05 AM

https://i.imgur.com/BCHpmkn.gif