getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Play for your exposure 3.0! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=279603)

aus guy 10-17-2016 04:14 AM

Play for your exposure 3.0!

Continuing from http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...43#post2462143, with a new thread to state the bonus rules in the OP.

This week we are playing: Tetris

You will attempt the game 3 times, no practicing, record every high score you get and send me a screenshot of your highest score, and a nude picture of yourself.

I will collect all the high scores and after one week, the bottom 25% will be exposed on kinktalk for 4 weeks.

If you have the highest score, you get to chose one of the bottom 50% and I will send their pic to you with a 7 day decay time. You may not expose these people without their consent (else your pic will end up online), these pics are just for your enjoyment.

To join in, send a screenshot of your scores and a nude picture (face optional but appreciated in the spirit of exposure) using http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/, with at least a 48 hour timer to me via pm. Then, leave a post in this thread saying that you're in.

If you have entered before, you will have to send a new picture. The amount of losers is decided by the amount of entries, bottom 25% gets exposed.
So this means:

6 entries - 2 exposed
10 entries - 3 exposed
14 entries - 4 exposed
18 entries - 5 exposed
22 entries - 6 exposed
etc.

A few guidelines to the pictures:
  • You have to be completely naked
  • You have to be visible at least from knees to chest (no dickpics!), from the front.
  • Face is optional, but appreciated. It's a risky game and you place your bets. You may send one with face when you're confident in your score and one without when you're not.
  • If you lose multiple times, send different pictures. They don't have to be more exposing, just different.

Enjoy the game, try your best and don't lose intentionally. Non*genuine entries will be excluded.

There are bonuses available.
  1. Anyone who includes their full face in the pic, can choose from a 10% boost to your score, or a reduction of exposure time to only 2 weeks (down from 4) if you lose.
  2. First time female entrants can choose from either a 5% boost to your score, or the option of not having your getdare username posted with your pic, should you be exposed.

Bonuses can be forfeited, they a not mandatory. If you are eligible for a bonus, and wish to use it, you MUST state so in your PM to me.

We also also going to try a new feature, for those who might be too scared to join. You can enter with a 'silent entry', and you will play the chosen game for the next 2 rounds. If you are in the bottom 25% in only one of the rounds, you won't be exposed. You will only be exposed if you are in the bottom 25% in both rounds. You still need to send your highscore and nude pic at the start. Silent entries can't pick a private exposure if they win. Silent entries will not be listed in the public results of the first round, but will be listed in the second round if you are exposed.

This round will finish Sunday night (US time) time this weekend.

Jerms502 10-17-2016 06:15 AM

I'm in for this one

Tesla87 10-17-2016 09:33 AM

Im join i have to send a new picture?

aus guy 10-17-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tesla87 (Post 2470600)
Im join i have to send a new picture?

You need to send a nude picture each round you enter. If you haven't been exposed before, you can re-use the same pic, you just need to send it to me again.

hamsterX00 10-17-2016 02:46 PM

I'm in again and sent the links!

aus guy 10-18-2016 04:27 AM

We are off to an ok start, 3 entries so far including one female.

It would be great to top the 19 entries we had last round though.

foboz 10-18-2016 06:06 PM

I'm in again!

19 was good last round; more of you need to play!

Lady Santa 10-19-2016 02:23 PM

I am in because I like video games ~

holla 10-20-2016 01:31 AM

I'm in

I'm in for this game

sounding 10-20-2016 04:19 AM

i am in this round

aus guy 10-20-2016 05:36 AM

We have had a few entries today, now with 9 people at risk of exposure, including 2 females. A couple of full frontal nudes with face in the mix as well.

Tesla87 10-20-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aus guy (Post 2474638)
We have had a few entries today, now with 9 people at risk of exposure, including 2 females. A couple of full frontal nudes with face in the mix as well.

I Also gonna join

NudeMaleUK 10-20-2016 10:27 AM

I've joined too and sent links

SendNudes 10-20-2016 11:45 AM

i am in for this round

aus guy 10-21-2016 09:10 AM

We have 10 confirmed entrants so far for this round, which means at least 3 people will have their naked bodies exposed. There are a couple of yet to be confirmed entries as well.

Here is the list of those who have entered this round, and thus are at risk of exposure:
atownesq
foboz
Girl92
hamsterX00
holla
Jerms502
Lady Santa
SendNudes
shark147
sounding