getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Wedgie Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11064)

Barcelona 02-13-2010 12:30 PM

shoulder wedgie for two hours

i have snow

Annynamous 02-13-2010 04:35 PM

Attach a wedgie to the back of a sled and have a friend ride it down a big hill! If u can't do this fill ur underwear with snow and do a hanging until they rip

my limits- no messy public sexual or hanging and I only have boxers

lucy-ann 02-13-2010 05:42 PM

wear a permanent wedige for a day

coco100coco 02-13-2010 06:13 PM

give yourself a sash wedgie (insert a belt you dont mind ruining into the back leg holes, put on end over right shoulder, other under left arm) with the smallest underwear you can find backwards then tighten the belt and leave it like that for an hour...in that hour you must do 100 sit-ups, and (for the daring) / or(for the wimps) 100 squats.

limits- mess, public, anal, masturbation, permanent (like forever, 1 day is fine)

lucy-ann 02-13-2010 06:36 PM

hhaa nice ^_^
drink as much water as possible...do a hanging wedgie with 5 pairs of your smallest underwear for an hour straight.. if u neeed the toilet then let yourself down... howevere u must then start your hour again... :)

coco100coco 02-13-2010 07:15 PM

i do not have anywhere where i could do a hanging wedgie. sorry! sounds like fun tho. :P

300jecht 02-13-2010 08:52 PM

sleep in a jock lock wedgie using a thong

its just mee 02-14-2010 02:28 PM

ahh, lucy-ann/joe, your such a jerk xD

anyways, person above me, jock-lock for a half hour then bra connection wedgie for an hour:)... have fun!

coco100coco 02-14-2010 03:31 PM

person above me... put on as many pairs of underwear as u can, then with the 1st pair, giv urself a melvin and a regular wedgie, pull up as far as you can, then sleep like that. happy dreaming!

torfi96 02-14-2010 03:35 PM

lucy ann

lucy ann or joe as your rl name but anyways noone hangs for one hour im pretty experienced in this .. ( i think ) but ive done it atlest alot of times and if u hang for 1 hour as a boy at first your balls will be and souce and middle of the bothe legs i dont know what to say im not that good at english but yeh that will be bleedeng and if you wet your panties with water/snow/pee or anything they wont rip if you use more then 2 so i dont recomend to post thinks that is almost impossible to do but hanging wedgie for 5-15 mins is hard to do and pretty bad :) so thats what u should post not 1 hour its impossible if you are guy im not a girl so i dont know how it is fer the pussy XD but yeh heres the dare for the :::: its just mee , and the person above

im gonna teach you easy way for hanging take a shoe 3 shoestrings and 2-3 underwears and loop the strings through the legholes and tie a knot to each of them then put take a chair stand on it put the strings on the door try to set them on the middle and then kick the chair away and cus your beginner of it you just have to hang for 4 mins and then try to get down have your phone on stopwatch or something to see when your time is up or just have a clock and if you cannot do that cus its your limits just do permanent wedgie with the strings for 30 mins and have it very high and thight ;)

lucy-ann 02-14-2010 05:51 PM

haha xD sometimes you might not have a choise! :O xD

he had no limits for wedgies and stufff so i was just like... urgh... i know hanging wedgie hurt ^_^ ive done one untill i pee myself *blush* i done mine in 5 which i know ultimatly mean u have to pee yourself :(

hehee sheila =] ^_^ (ooo i cant remember if i spelt that right.. its late n i tipsey) ^^ =]

hmm dare for whoever is above... wear 3 pairs of thongs and have a jock lock bra connection and shoulder wedgie =] hehe
wear for the night if u can =] if not 30 mins min for jocklock and 1 hour min for the rest =]

horpat 02-15-2010 12:21 PM

Ok, first of all, for me, please be creative!

For the person above me,

X-dress, for underwear, take a panty-liner to your panty, (it must be pink or white). Take a sexy miniskirt (or medium lenght) and a top. Gag yourself, with an used pair of panty, but before gag. drink water. Now tie a shoelance to your balls. Now you need to masturbate. You have 10minutes to masturbate. After the 10minute, read your option:

If cummed:

Spoiler:
Give yourself a bra-connection wedgie, since you x-dressed, and try to hogtie- yourself, and stay like this for minimum 10mins, with your cum in your mouth or in your pants.

If dont cummed:

Spoiler:
Give yourself 50 squeaky clean slice, in your panty, and you are allowed to cum as you want.

Please PM me how its went, and how good it is, or how bad.

torfi96 02-16-2010 11:18 AM

s

now take a banana put it in your panties and do atomic if u cant do and atomic do a hanging for 5 mins with 2 bananas.

Sexy Megz 02-16-2010 11:22 AM

I dar you to fill thongs and bra with melted chocolate and give your self a hanginn wedgii

wonderboy33 02-16-2010 01:42 PM

I dare you to give your self a bra-connection wedgie then walk around a mall or other public place for 2 hours also not alowed to go to the bathroom or remove the wedgie till time is up

my limits are in my sig thank you