getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Please make him stop! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=141360)

Spankkme 05-19-2013 06:23 PM

Please make him stop!

My boyfriend asked for ideas on how to punish me and now my ass hurts like hell. I will never ever watch Magic Mike again!! Do you think I have learned my lesson? Reply with your answer. If no tell him how to continue punishing me.

Shadowice 05-19-2013 06:35 PM

Based on what you told us no you havent learned your lesson. Maybe you should tell us what he has done to you so far. Since your ass is tired, crawl to the kitchen get a wooden spoon put it in your mouth crawl back to him take it out of your mouth and hand it to him. Next lay on your back and lift your feet up in the air, he is to slap the bottom of your feet 10 times each. You should keep count and thank him for each one.

Spankkme 05-19-2013 06:39 PM

Okay. I'm going to get the spoon.

zootsuit 05-19-2013 06:39 PM

keep spanking till your just brusing, then stand in the corner with your hands tied be hind you on your tipy toes on a hard serfs like a book or hard wood Flours with broke pasta under your feet some you dont stand on your heels till hes bored

Spankkme 05-19-2013 06:44 PM

Should he use the belt or his hand?

zootsuit 05-19-2013 06:45 PM

belt there is no resin he should hurt his hand

Spankkme 05-19-2013 06:49 PM

Okay... He is smiling. This is going to hurt.

Spankkme 05-19-2013 07:02 PM

Please make him stop!!!! My feet and my butt are on fire!!! Please tell him I learned my lesson!!!!

Anasub 05-19-2013 07:07 PM

I think you have learned your lesson... for now.

Violated 05-19-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spankkme (Post 975911)
Please make him stop!!!! My feet and my butt are on fire!!! Please tell him I learned my lesson!!!!

Make sure to properly thank him for using his hand to spank you.

Spankkme 05-28-2013 05:23 PM

Okay. I have. He thinks I've learned my lesson

queenmistress 05-30-2013 11:38 AM

I dont think u have learned ur lesson I think he should tie ur hands behind ur back and give u a tight bra connected wedgie and give u 200 hard smacks on each ass cheeks with a brush while on all fours.

banneduser 05-30-2013 01:52 PM

I dont think you've learned your lesson, I think you're enjoying this way too much! So... he should have you bend over something and spank you senseless, no doubt you will get pretty horny but what about him? I think HE deserves the pleasure don't you? ;)

So you can either give him a BJ while he spanks you the whole time, or, if you want your ass to be out of spank-range perhaps you should let him use it with his cock instead ;)

linearizationcannon 05-30-2013 01:57 PM

I think you need to lay on your back with your legs spread, and hold your pussy lips open with your hands so that he can belt the interior of your pussy 45 times ... while you count and thank him for each strike.

Spankkme 05-30-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omssx (Post 984600)
I dont think you've learned your lesson, I think you're enjoying this way too much! So... he should have you bend over something and spank you senseless, no doubt you will get pretty horny but what about him? I think HE deserves the pleasure don't you? ;)

So you can either give him a BJ while he spanks you the whole time, or, if you want your ass to be out of spank-range perhaps you should let him use it with his cock instead ;)

We are doing this one first. He is going to spank me then I have to give him a 20min BJ