getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Best Extreme Online Exposure Dice Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=231190)

Tied&Tortured 08-18-2015 08:41 AM

Best Extreme Online Exposure Dice Dare

I know "best" is a bold claim, but here is why I think it is the best: we will be able to see the exposed people. Links aren't allowed, but I've created a KIK group (#nakedonline), where we can post links to those who are revealed!

The goal of this dice dare is to share the links to the exposed photos with the person being exposed (so they can see their photos and feel the humiliation), but also with the community. This keeps everyone from lying! ;)

In case you don't know how these work, if you're interested in playing you must say, "I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online." Then the person who posts below you will roll FOR YOU. You complete the photos according to their rolls and send them the photos. They post the photos and share the link in the KIK group and everyone is happy!

So without further delay, I present to you, the extreme dice dare.

First let's find out how many photos you'll be taking:
1 - 8 photos
2 - 3 photos
3 - 4 photos
4 - 5 photos
5 - 10 photos
6 - 3 photos

Obviously you'll be naked, but do you have to do something special to your body for the photos?:
1 - Write "GetDare" on your stomach
2 - Write your GetDare username on your stomach
3 - No additional prep
4 - No additional prep
5 - Write your email address on your stomach
6 - No additional prep

Will you have to show your face? (Only applies if the poses rolled for you calls for face to be shown. Only several do.):
1-2 - No
3-4 - Yes
5-6 - No

What poses will you be in for the photos? [Two Dice] (Roll for each photo you are required to take):
2 - On all fours, ass facing camera
3 - On all fours, ass facing camera, cheeks spread apart and showing your hole.
4 - Full frontal nude (face shown if required, not necessary otherwise)
5 - Full rear nude
6 - Females: Close-up pussy spread shot. Males: close-up penis shot.
7 - Close-up asshole shot
8 - Females: Front upper body shot (face showing if required, otherwise not necessary). Males: Laying on back, legs brought close to chest, camera facing at your ass, balls, and penis.
9 - Action photo. Females: fingering pussy. Males: Stroking penis.
10 - Ass shot (cheeks not spread)
11 - On all fours, side of body shot (face looking at camera if required, otherwise not necessary [you can look away])
12 - Action photo. Females: fingering pussy. Males: Stroking penis.

What other information will be posted with your photos? (Must provide appropriate info via PM to the person rolling for you):
1 - First and Last name
2 - Email address
3 - First name, Last name, and email address
4 - City, First name, Last name, and email address
5 - Email address
6 - Nothing (you're lucky)

How many websites will the photos be posted at?:
1 - 1
2 - 3
3 - 4
4 - 6
5 - 6
6 - 5

Where are the photos going to be posted by the person below you? (Roll according to the number of the last roll):
1 - KinkTalk album
2 - xHamster album
3 - Tumblr of rollers choice
4 - imagefap album
5 - Rollers choice website (must tell person they are exposing their choice)
6 - KinkTalk album or xHamster album (rollers choice)

How long will the photos stay on the website?:
1 - Forever
2 - Forever
3 - 1 month
4 - 3 months
5 - 5 days
6 - 6 months

Once you have the photos sent to you from the person above you, post them to the appropriate websites and then share the link in the KIK group!

I'll go first I suppose ;)

I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online.

Edit*: Fixed an error in the "websites" roll part.

slave4young 08-18-2015 11:00 AM

4 - 5 photos

Obviously you'll be naked, but do you have to do something special to your body for the photos?:

Will you have to show your face?:
3 - Yes

What poses will you be in for the photos? [Two Dice] (Roll for each photo you are required to take):
5 - Full rear nude
6 - close-up penis shot.
8 - Laying on back, legs brought close to chest, camera facing at your ass, balls, and penis.
12 - Action photo. Females: fingering pussy. Males: Stroking penis.

What other information will be posted with your photos? (Must provide appropriate info via PM to the person rolling for you):

1 - 1

Where are the photos going to be posted by the person below you? (Roll according to the number of the last roll):

6 - 6 months

slave4young 08-18-2015 11:01 AM

I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online.

risks 08-18-2015 03:49 PM

Have fun

Marky 08-19-2015 03:38 AM

Group is full :(

Lesbian_Slave 08-19-2015 05:17 AM

2 - 3 photos

4 - No additional prep

Will you have to show your face? (Only applies if the poses rolled for you calls for face to be shown. Only several do.):
3 - Yes

5 - Email address

6 - 5

2 - xHamster album
5 (x2) - Rollers choice website (must tell person they are exposing their choice)
6 (x2)- KinkTalk album or xHamster album (rollers choice)

4 - 3 months

aus guy 08-19-2015 06:23 AM

3 - 4 photos

2 - Write your GetDare username on your stomach

4 - Yes

8 - Females: Front upper body shot (face showing if required, otherwise not necessary). Males: Laying on back, legs brought close to chest, camera facing at your ass, balls, and penis.

2 - Email address

2 - 3

1 - KinkTalk album
2 - xHamster album

5 - 5 days

Tied&Tortured 08-19-2015 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marky (Post 1884338)
Group is full :(

The group only has 11 people! There's still plenty of room.

chipick282 08-19-2015 12:29 PM

For Aus Guy:

3 - 4 photos

3 - No additional prep

1 - No

9 - Action photo. Females: fingering pussy. Males: Stroking penis.

5 - Full rear nude

8 - Females: Front upper body shot (face showing if required, otherwise not necessary). Males: Laying on back, legs brought close to chest, camera facing at your ass, balls, and penis

5 - Email address

1 - 1

5 - Rollers choice website (must tell person they are exposing their choice) I'll choose kinktalk

4 - 3 months

I am in and I release all photos of myself sent to the designated recipient as outlined in this thread. I hold no parties liable for anything that may be incurred by their release online.

NakedBoyForTorture 08-19-2015 02:53 PM

Edit: Still room in group.

Slave1111 08-19-2015 03:14 PM

6 - 3 photos
3 - No additional prep
1-2 - No

11 - On all fours, side of body shot (face looking at camera if required, otherwise not necessary [you can look away])

1 - First and Last name
2 - 3

4 - imagefap album
2 - xHamster album
1 - KinkTalk album

4 - 3 months

Techguy 08-19-2015 05:14 PM

Person above
5 10 photos
4 No additional prep
5 No face
Photo poses:
11, 2, 8, 6, 7, 7, 11, 7, 9, 8
2 Email address
1 1 site
2 Tumblr of rollers choice
2 - Forever

TwoSkyEvening 08-19-2015 09:56 PM

For person above

3 - 4 photos

3 - Yes

2 - 3

2 - xHamster album
3 - Tumblr of rollers choice
4 - imagefap album

1 - Forever

NakedBoyForTorture 08-19-2015 10:04 PM

4 - 5 photos

6 - No additional prep

6 - No

5 - Full rear nude

1 - 1 website

4 - imagefap album

2 - Forever

lakey01 08-20-2015 03:53 AM

3- 4 photos

1- Write "GetDare" on your stomach

2- No

5- Full rear nude
11- On all fours, side of body shot (face looking at camera if required, otherwise not necessary [you can look away])
7- Close-up asshole shot
2- On all fours, ass facing camera

What other information will be posted with your photos? (Must provide appropriate info via PM to the person rolling for you)
3- First name, Last name, and email address

2- 3

3-Tumblr of rollers choice
2-xHamster album
1- KinkTalk album

4- 3 months