getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ✖ Softy Softy Penises! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74278)

Leopard 04-22-2011 05:43 AM

✖ Softy Softy Penises!

Open Truth for boys and girls:

We all know how everyone looks at and goes on (and lies about) the size of their erect and ready member, but what about in the quiet times of inactivity?

What do you really think about flaccid penises?

Silly? Cute? Boring? Tasty?

Ready (or not, in this case) it's time to have your opinion seen by the world!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...lrnqo1_250.jpg

heishere 04-22-2011 08:20 AM

I think they're cute...

...and not a bad turn-on to boot.

Vexus 04-22-2011 01:44 PM

One question: Who's penis is that? o . o

Vexus 04-22-2011 01:46 PM

Flaccids are fun to suck, flick, rub and altogether the cornerstone of foreplay and in some ways I kinda prefer them more than erections.

Leopard 04-22-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexus (Post 443636)
One question: Who's penis is that? o . o

Clearly it's a photograph of mine. There was a vagina that it was entering, but I had to censor that out for the sake of innocence.

sweetsong 04-22-2011 01:47 PM

I have in fact become aroused while looking at a certain flaccid penis. >.>

But I don't care for just any softy, has to be a special one. ;)

Rachie 04-22-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopard (Post 443640)
Clearly it's a photograph of mine. There was a vagina that it was entering, but I had to censor that out for the sake of innocence.

Would love to see the picture uncensored lol

Love Rachie
x x x x

Money 04-22-2011 01:59 PM

I love a flaccid cock! I can fit the whole thing in my mouth (which I can't do when it gets hard) and love to feel it grow until I cant hold it in any longer.

I also love seeing it "sleeping" and the way it just hangs there waiting for me!!

softeyes 04-22-2011 03:03 PM

The title of this thread beckoned me to click it, then I read what it was about and I was like "Oh ._.".

I don't particularly think any penises are pretty, no matter what state they are in, mighty or otherwise.

Leopard 04-23-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by softeyes (Post 443681)
The title of this thread beckoned me to click it, then I read what it was about and I was like "Oh ._.".

I don't particularly think any penises are pretty, no matter what state they are in, mighty or otherwise.

I changed it just for you ♥

Even though you don't like my penis :(

Wasn't_Me 04-23-2011 06:45 PM

Aww well I would just like to let you know I didn't even notice it was a penis at first.
I was to busy looking at the pretty sock!

Besides that I dont think there is anything special about a floppy cock, maybe when I meet one attached to someone I adore I will think differently. But as of now its a floppy thing that is fun to pretend is a gear shifter :P

321tt 04-24-2011 04:42 AM

Soft is waaaaay cuter. And I like cute things so ... :)

pinkbunny 04-30-2011 09:17 AM

I have always been turned on to a soft penis.I like the seeing them laying on their side or resting on the balls.I like the way they feel like a marshmallow and the things i can do to them like twisting,stretching,rolling them up and wiggling them around.The skin is so silky when they are soft.

Wet 05-08-2011 06:58 PM

I have to answer this, just because, I feel a few guy's opinions should come in here! I love them :P They're so much more.. innocent? not craving attention..
I'd love the opportunity to play with one, before it was hard :)

-Edit

I'd Love the opportunity to play with one (that ISN'T mine :P)

stats2001 07-02-2011 01:14 AM

as the owner of an aforementioned "softie", i must admit i think it's kind of good.\

and i am often amazed at how much it can change in such a short space of time!!

:)