getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] My anal training journal (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=59645)

merlin207 10-26-2010 05:00 PM

My anal training journal

I am currently searching for a mistress to help with my anal training regiment. Until I find a suitable Mistress, I have taken it upon myself to begin my training so I will be ready for her service.

I will update this thread with periodically. I'd love any suggestions for anal training and punishment ideas that I can try. And of course, I would deeply appreciate a PM from any Mistress looking for an anal slave.

merlin207 10-26-2010 05:07 PM

Today's entry: I started this afternoon around 1PM by inserting one suppository with my small buttplug. I wear a pink VS satin thong to help hold it in, and a pair of black satin panties with a maxi-pad. I inserted the plug and supp while home on my lunch break, knowing I wouldn't be home to get releif until after 6PM. The ride back to work was fun with the plug working its way deeper with every bump. The first few hours weren't bad, as I was mostly sitting. As the day progressed, the supp started doing its job, and I started feeling the need to poo, but the plug was obviously preventing this. By time I left work around 5:30 I was anxious to make it home. The plug needed to come out, but the tight fitting pink thong was doing a great job holding it in, combined with driving it deeper when I sat on it. By this time, I was having some leakage around the plug, but the maxi was doing its job. Once home, I rushed to be bathroom. The plug shot out and relief came!

However, since I wasn't able to hold a single suppository without needed to poo, I decided I needed more training. As of roughly 2 hours ago, I inserted 3 additional suppositories and my medium buttplug. Again, a thong to hold it in, but this time 2 panties with a maxi pad each to push the plug deeper every time I sit. I will hold this for a minimum of 6 hours, and remove the plug for 1 hour before I poo again. If I cannot wait 1 hour, I will repeat the process while sleeping, but with additional supps and a larger plug.

I will report back after this session.

merlin207 10-26-2010 08:43 PM

Its been about 3 hours since last check in, and about 5 hours that the 3 suppositories have been working away while the medium plug has been keeping my ass full. My bowels feel like there ready to explode, but I'm hoping the relief from removing the plug will help, as I still have an hour to wait before I can use the toilet. As time progress, every movement I made was well felt around my ass, and after about 11 hours of continual buttplug use I'm ready for a break!

merlin207 10-26-2010 10:01 PM

Managed to last about 20 minutes once the plug came out. I've decided to wear my small plug to bed as punishment and retain it for at least 2 hours upon waking up without pooing or relubing.

merlin207 10-28-2010 01:30 AM

Well, woke up this morning and felt ready to pull the plug! Took it out after about an hour and a half of being awake. I needed a break from all the punishment, so inserted my anal beads and had some fun. Quickly pulled the string of them out just as I orgasmed and it felt great after being on edge for the last day!

Had a long day at work, so didn't have any time for further play.

But I am open to suggestions on what to do next...

merlin207 11-03-2010 11:34 PM

Been a very busy week out of town for work, so little time for play other than quick masturbation sessions with some lite anal play. Looks like this weekend will be time for punishment for not tending to my anus.

Suggestions?

merlin207 11-09-2010 12:38 AM

Its been a little while since I've had time to play, but tonight and tomorrow are looking good. Since I haven't done much over the last week or so, I've decided to be a little extra hard on myself. I've decided that I will keep a plug in my ass for at least 24 hours. Aside from swapping plugs I am giving myself only 3 10 minute breaks to relube, poo, etc.

I've just started my session about 15 minutes ago. I did feel the need to poo and since I plan to have a plug in my ass for a full day, I tried to poo beforehand. However, nothing come out. I guess its a real case of minor constipation. I decided 3 glycerin supportories and one dulcolax suppository will help get things moving. Glycerin suppositories work alright, but take time and generally don't produce strong results quickly for me. However, dulcolaxes are quite different. They work within about 1/2 hour, and generally are very effective and produce cramps. I DON'T like them. But this isn't for fun, this is for punishment! I am also wearing a pink thong with an overnight maxi pad, a purple breif with another maxi, and a tight fiting satin panty to keep everything tight and the small buttplug stuffed deep in my ass.

I have decided to give myself 2 hours from when this post is complete until I'm allowed to poo. For every 10 minutes I fall short of this goal, I will insert 1 suppository for my next portion, and if I make it less than 1 hour, I will skip the medium buttplug and go to the large. Once I poo, I will insert however many suppositories I've earned, along with either my medium or large buttplug, and go to bed this way.

Aside from being plugged all day tomorrow, I haven't worked out the specifics, but the first portion will surely involve wearing my smallest plug, well lubed, with a very loose pair of panties. This will keep the plug from fulling slipping out, but be loose enough for it to give me a good self-fucking as I walk around.

And just as I am starting this session with a tough task, I will end up with a similar one. I plan to inject a liquid glycerin suppository, along with a few regular suppositories. I will then insert my inflatable/vibrating plug. For 2 hours, I will do the following. Every 10 minutes, I will give the plug one additional pump. I will also start with the vibrator on off, then after 10 minutes half way on, then after another 10 all the way, the finally after another 10 back off, and repeat this until the 2 hours ends!

Comments please :)

merlin207 11-09-2010 12:56 AM

Its been only 20 minutes and the cramps are getting pretty intense already! Thankfully, the plug is holding everything in, but its going to be a tough time holding out for another hour and 40 minutes. Plus, I also drank 2 20oz water bottles before starting to give the suppositories some help. Yikes!

merlin207 11-09-2010 01:23 AM

I lasted until 3:13AM, which was 35 minutes after completing my post, and roughly 55 minutes from insertion. This is a pathetic performance on my part. This means I will be sleeping with 7 glycerin suppositories in my ass, with the LARGE plug.

I just finished sitting on the toilet for over 15 minutes, and my ass is still burning from the dulcolax. But since I spent so much time expelling and was only able to hold it for such a short period of time, I decided to wipe my ass with toilet paper with toothpaste. The burning is terrible, but I deserve this. I've also reinsert my small plug with toothpaste lube until I insert the other supps and large plug for bed...

My ass is going to be aching for days to come :(

merlin207 11-14-2010 11:26 PM

Tuesday is quickly approaching, and thats the day I usually have the most availablity to play. Any suggestions? :)

DreamWoman 11-15-2010 12:01 AM

=)

I really like this, I try with the glycerin supp and it was ok... but I can't hold it for so much time like you...

Keep sharing please ;)

merlin207 11-15-2010 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamWoman (Post 354541)
I really like this, I try with the glycerin supp and it was ok... but I can't hold it for so much time like you...

Keep sharing please ;)

Thanks for the reply! I'm glad someone is reading and appreciating my experiences!

Do you have any suggestsions/challenges for me?

And we'd all love to here some of your stories too, so feel free to post them up and share!

aprea 11-17-2010 12:19 PM

Great story

Hey... i love your journal .. please keep posting .i would love to share experiences because i do the same thing .Keep in touch and i hope to read more.

merlin207 12-09-2010 03:09 AM

I have been busy, so haven't had time to play much or check in here. But tonight presented a good oppurtunity.

I was out this evening and felt the need to take a BM. I decided to wait until I got home, but when I got home, I no longer felt the need to go even though I sat on the toilet for ~10 minutes.

After having no sucess, I decided to insert 4 glycerin suppositories along with my small buttplug, and retain it all for at least 1 hour. I allowed myself to use a thong to help hold the plug in, and my favorite panties (black VS satin breifs) with a maxi pad in case I leak at all. I did this roughly ten minutes ago, and I can already feel the effects. To help it along, I decided to have a snack and drink 2 bottles of waters

I'm hoping the suppositories clean me out some, as I intend to replace the small plug with a larger one and wear it overnight!

I will report back at some point tomorrow with results.

Also, I am running low on lube and other supplies. I plan to make a run to the pharmacy and maybe the adult store. I plan to buy more lube and suppositories from the pharmacy. I also plan to buy a ball gag, another butt plug, and maybe an enema kit. Any further suggestions?

merlin207 12-09-2010 03:53 AM

Well, made it about 1 minute past my deadline. Good thing I wore an overnight maxi pad. The suppositories (4 of them) did their job well, and I had some moderate leakage. I used the bathrooom, then immediately relubed my asshole very well with vasoline. I covered my small plug with vasoline and inserted it to lube inside, then pulled it out, relubed it. I now have the plug in with just the panties on. It doesn't hold it in well, just enough not to slip all the way out, so everytime I move around or get up then sit down, I really feel it!

Will be heading to bed soon, and will replace with a larger plug.

Still looking for suggestions for things to buy!

merlin207 12-09-2010 02:17 PM

Well, made it through most of the night with my medium buttplug in, but had to take it out early. I had pretty bad gas, possibly from the suppositories and made keeping the plug in tough. I'm planning to punish my asshole tonight as well

Any suggestsions?

merlin207 12-10-2010 09:30 PM

Lots of views, but some constructive feedback would really be appreciated!

Going to play a little tonight and will post about it!

IWasHereLol 12-11-2010 03:06 AM

Hi, Ive been reading and I think its really good :)
As you want constructive feedback, maybe more humiliation? You can never have too much of that!

AlligatorGirl 12-12-2010 05:07 AM

Wow you do some pretty crazy things. But great story

merlin207 12-13-2010 01:57 AM

I had a great session with my (online) mistress tonight. I was told I was no longer allowed to use my small buttplug, period. I wore it for a little while the other night, and she was not too pleased. I am going to try to detail the whole session, but I may forget a few parts.

To start the session, mistress told me to insert my inflatable/vibrating buttplug (which is my largest, and hardest to insert) and I was allowed NO LUBE. After painfully trying to stuff it in my ass, I was allowed to lube it. However, I had to stick it in my mouth and use my saliva. This helped, but after trying to get it in without sucess I was allowed to use real lube. My ass was already sore, but since I was allowed to use lube, I had to shove the plug in quickly and with only one try -- which was not easy.

Once the plug in, the punishment really started. A pump or two on the inflatable plug feels really good, four or five make me feel full but ok, anything more starts to get uncomfortable, and once I get above 8-9 it starts to HURT. And suffice is to say, this wasn't going to be fun. Mistress first had me pump it up about 4 times, and I thought that would be it. That was just the start. After pumping it as much as I told her I could handle (about 8 pumps) she made me put the vib on high. She then had me put the pump in my mouth (which is tough, since the hose is short, so I had to be bent over) and walk around the room. I continuously had to pump the plug even as I thought I couldn't handle it anymore. Mistress had no mercy, and said I could take more than I thought. Once I was really full, she said, I'd be squeeling for mercy. Well, she was right. I was told to keep pumping the plug until I was almost screaming in pain, and pleading for her to let me release. But mistress knew that only at this point, would I genuinely be apologizing for using my small buttplug, and be nervous of my punishment enough not to do it again. It must have been quite a site -- bent over with a huge plug inflated in my ass, vibrating on high, pump in my mouth begging and pleading for forgiveness and mercy!

Well, I thought that would be it, but it continued. She told me to remove the plug. But I wasn't allowed to deflate it, which was tough enough. But I also wasn't allowed to even pull it out with my hand. I was told to bend over, put my hands on my thighs, and push! (At this point, I asked to put a towel on the ground, and good thing I did. Once the plug finally came out, a bunch of shit came out too) Well, i tried a few times, and it wasn't coming out easily! To motivate me, she gave me until the count of 5, after which I would have to pump the plug again, and try again. Luckily, I popped it out on 5, but that was tough!

Once the plug was out, she had me jam my large buttplug in. I was told to put on a pair of panties with a maxi pad, and another pair over top, and pull each to a wedgie. I was to stay like this until later that evening!

merlin207 01-07-2011 02:14 AM

With the holidays, its been tough to get some time in for play. Going try to have a busy weekend.

I've started out simple, but well enough to prepare myself for the weekend.

I am heading to bed shortly, and have a well lubed small plug inserted with a few suppositories to help clean me out. I will attempt to retain the small plug for 12 straight hours with only one removal in the AM to poo and relube.

Good news is my ass is still easily accepting the plugs. The small plug slid right in, and is held in a hot pink satin thong. Otherwise, it'd slip out. Also wearing a breif with an overnight maxi pad to add a little bulk!

merlin207 01-07-2011 10:48 AM

Woke up about an 1/2 hour ago. The suppositories have done there work, and I feel the urge to go. With the help of the buttplug holding back the urge to poo, I plan to wait about one full hour from when I woke up until I use the bathroom.

I think I will only hold the small plug for 8 hours, and complete the last 4 of the 12 hours with a medium plug and another supp!

merlin207 01-07-2011 12:13 PM

Well, interesting results! I should have stated that just before I inserted the plug and suppositories before bed last night, I had a bowel movement. So I was pretty cleared out, but still wanted the suppositories to help keep me lubed up and to help clean out anything else left. As I said, when I woke up, I did feel a slight urge to go, but not an urgent need to evacuate my full bowels, so I thought nothing of it. However, when I got up and started walking around and having the buttplug move around, the urge to go got stronger. Made may we into the bathroom, expecting to release just a bit of liquidy poo. Instead, I found that the suppositories keep everything pretty loose and I took a very large poo. It wasn't diahrea consistency, but it was far looser than normal.

This gives me some ideas for future scenarios!

Nothing more too exciting. After using the toilet, I inserted another supp and have had my medium buttplug in for the next ~3 hours. Also have a red thong on with a pantiliner to help with any leakage, and a breif with a maxi pad on top.

merlin207 01-07-2011 05:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's some of my toys

merlin207 01-07-2011 06:01 PM

Update: Wore the larger of my medium plugs (black one) until around 6pm, so made it 14 hours being buttplug. Used the bathroom and gave myself a short break. I now have my smaller, pink medium buttplug in (not pictured above, as it was in my ass when I took the pic). Usually this is a pretty easy one to insert and hold. Small enough to go in easy, big enough to stay put. However, with my ass full all day, its sliding in and out a bit easier than usual. So to have some fun, I have some looser fitting briefs on (with a pad so I the plug gets pushed in that much more when I sit) and lubed the plug very well. As I walk, it works its way out, but when I sit it gets shoved back into place!

I plan to wear this plug until about 11PM (5 hours total), at which point I will insert my largest plug (red) which is always tough to fit in. Give myself a few hours with that. And shortly before bed, will reinsert the larger of the medium plugs along with a suppository or two for my night's sleep!

That should bring the total time plugged up to about 32 hours with only about 30 minutes total for breaks.

merlin207 01-07-2011 09:12 PM

Another update: I've decided to do the following. I've inserted my inflatable plug at 11PM. The same from the other post (3-4 pumps fills me good, 5-6 is the edge of comfort, 9-10 starts to hurt, 10+ hurts. I've decided to do the following for the next hour. Every 5 minutes, I pump the plug once more, and alternate between have the vib on and vib off. So 11PM is insertion and vibrating. 11:05 is one pump, vibrating off. 11:10 2 pumps, vibrating. I will do this until 12 midnight. Then from 12 to 12:30 I will do the same, but ever 10 minutes. So, less additional pumps but more time, so by 12:30 it will be 15 pumps!

I've also inserted another suppository to make things interesting!

merlin207 01-07-2011 09:43 PM

I am currently online with my mistress, and she would like me to update this thread with my recent behavoir. She is very unhappy with me, and I have many punishments coming. I have not been able to be online as much, and she asked me to check in with her via emails and try to find her on messenger. Even though I was busy with the holidays, I should have made time for Ms Tammy, since she makes time for me and makes the effort to train me, even though I've very disobediant at times.

I was supposed to be online for a punishment over 2 weeks ago. I never showed up, and have been blowing her off since.

To start, I am to remain plugged until I am told otherwise. I am hoping this isn't more than another day, as my ass is already sore, and I hope she gives me breaks.

IWasHereLol 01-09-2011 12:51 PM

Mmmm :) still very good xx

merlin207 01-18-2011 09:01 PM

Time for another session. Going to start out easy tonight and get my asshole ready for some punishment tomorrow. Haven't decided to do once I awake tomorrow, but have the following set out of me this evening.

The last few sessions I've focused on bathroom control. This time I'm going to focus on some anal stretching. To date, I've only slept with my small plug. Tonight, I have the following planned. Wear small plug and one suppository for 1/2 hour to warm up. Then insert another supp and wear medium plug for 1 hour. Then, insert large plug with another supp for 2 hours. At this point, I am going to try to go to bed, but if I make it the whole 2 hours awake, I will switch to the medium plug and sleep with that, but with 2 more suppositories and NO LUBE

Will update with progress, but as of now, I just inserted the first suppository, the small buttplug, and have a pink thong on with a panty liner and purple brief with maxi pad. To make it interested, I also spanked each ass cheek 30 times lightly and 5 times very hard with a plastic hanger.

merlin207 01-18-2011 11:00 PM

I've just inserted my large plug, and this is hard. I took a shit before i started and thought I was cleaned out, but I wasn't. The suppositories and medium plug was a challenge, and I almost decided to shit after I removed the medium. But instead, I inserted 2 more supps and the large plug. My ass is sore already, and its only been in for 1/2 hour.

merlin207 02-21-2011 12:06 AM

Its been a while since I've posted an update again. Usually I play a little in between posts and just don't post all the details, but this time I've got since the last post without something in my ass.

Its late here, and I will be going to bed soon. I intend to stay plugged until Tuesday (ideally a full 48 hours, but at least 36 hours), and have set out the following:
1AM insert small plug and 2 suppositories
1:30AM insert medium plug
2:10AM insert larger plug
2:40AM insert largest plug
3:10AM insert medium plug and wear to bed

When I wake up in the morning, I will remain plugged all day. I will allow myself 3 10 minute breaks to poo if need be. I will also allow the small plug for the first half hour for a small break, but will plug myself with the larger plugs all afternoon, and wear the large plug to bed tomorrow night

merlin207 02-21-2011 03:19 AM

Made it until about 3, then I jerked off and pulled the plug.

As punishment, I did reinsert the medium plug (still have it in), and did so about 30 minutes later. I used toothpaste for lube (ooouch) and put in another suppository...

merlin207 02-21-2011 03:22 AM

Also, I am running low on supplies -- lube, suppositories, etc

I am planning on going to the pharmacy to buy the following: 100ct glycerin suppositores, 16ct dulcolax suppository, astroglide lube. Any other suggestions?

I also am going to go to the adult store soon, and plan to look for a larger buttplug than I have for real punishments, a ball gag, and some large anal beads!

merlin207 03-18-2011 07:46 PM

My mistress would like me to update this thread. I have been bad and have been out of touch with her for almost two months. She was away for a few days, and instead of checking in each day until she came back, I took this as an opportunity to avoid her. I was supposed to check in with her daily. Before this time, I went a few weeks without doing so, and was supposed to be punsihed for doing so. One punishment for each day I wasn't present, which added to roughly 30. I never completed these punishments, and on top of that, haven't spoke to mistress in another month and a half or so. I understand that my behavoir will require punishment. Mistress has made it very clear that my ass will be very sore by time she is done with me.

merlin207 03-18-2011 08:00 PM

Mistress wants me to update the post again, as the last was not clear enough.

From here on out, every day of service that I miss with her, I will be sent to her male counterpart for punishment. She is very unhappy with my performance so far, and very disasspointed with me not being present to serve her as she requests.

merlin207 03-18-2011 08:30 PM

Mistress also wanted me to update this thread with my last session that I did not post about.

I started the session easily with a few suppositories and my small buttplug. I wore this for a while, and when I had to go, I waited about 1/2 hour, then removed the plug and evacuated my bowels.

Then, I inserted my medium plug and one dulcolax suppository. Thinking one supp wouldn't be bad, I went out with my med plug well lubed, which usually stays in very well (narrow neck, wide plug). Wore loose fiiting panties with an overnight pad, and went out for a while. Well, to my suprise, the supp worked VERY WELL in about 1/2 hour. I couldn't keep the plug in, and my ass just kept pushing it out. When I'd walk, it'd work itself back in, but only partially, so it kept my ass wide open. Then, when I'd sit down, it'd get shoved all the way back in. The ride home was interesting. My ass was pushing the plug out, but sitting on it kept it in!

I was glad to get home and get it out

merlin207 03-15-2012 10:55 AM

Well, its been quite some time since in update. In fact, a very long time since an update. Tonight I have a meeting with someone who may turn out to my new mistress. Consequently, I have been preparing myself for this meeting. I will update this thread later tonight with more details of how the rest of today and tonight has gone.

Its been a bit since I've done any anal play so I started slow last night. I began at roughly 1AM by inserting my small butt with a good amount of lube. I wore this for ~1/2 hour. To help hold it in, I wore a thong with a maxi pad with a pair of panties on top.

After the small plug came out, I insert one glycerin suppository to start cleaning things out. I also inserted my medium pink buttplug to open me up a bit. Since the medium plug doesn't slip out as easily, I only wore panties over top. I decided to keep the medium plug in for ~45 minutes.

Once the medium plug came out, I inserted 4 more suppositories, pushing each one in using the plug itself. Once they were all inserted, I wore the plug for 5 minutes, then removed it to let things happen! At this point, I put on a diaper, then a pair of panties with an overnight maxi pad on top. This is where things got... interesting. I decided that I wouldn't let myself remove the diaper for 1 1/2 hours. If I could hold it until then, I could use the toilet. If I couldn't hold it, I'd fill the diaper. If I filled the diaper I would allow myself to change to a clean diaper, but not to clean myself, so I'd have to sleep messy. Well, needless to say it was late and I was tired. I ended up falling asleep, and awoke to an overwhelming need to purge myself. I couldn't make it to the bathroom quick enough, so I messed myself. Since it was past my allowed changing time, I slept in a shit filled diaper.

When I woke up this morning, I removed the messed diaper, but have not showered yet. I clean myself as well as I could, but I'm still messy. However, that is good training for holding it better!

My rough schedule for the rest of the day is as follows, but I will update with how everything worked out later tonight!

2PM - Go out for lunch with buttplug inserted
3PM - Take liquid glycerin suppository, hold for 10 minutes, then add fleet enema and diaper. Hold for 15 minutes total, or release in diaper
5PM - Shower and get ready
5:45PM - Get dressed, and use this http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102013 to determine what to wear!

merlin207 03-16-2012 12:50 AM

Well, things didn't go according to plan. The meeting didn't happen.

In the interim, I wore my medium plug for ~10 minutes, then inserted the liquid glycerin and replugged. I wanted to hold for 10 minutes, then 10 more with the enema and no plug. I was able to hold it for about 3 minutes before I cheated and ran to the toilet to expel. I always forget how powerful the liquid is!

merlin207 03-20-2012 09:23 PM

Another update.

Just inserted a glycerin suppository with my small buttplug. Will hold for 10 minutes, then insert a second for another ~10 minutes.

After this, i will take a fleet enema (4.5oz). Once administered, I will diaper up. First layer is a heavy depends. Then another depends on top. On top of this a pair of panties to keep it all neat. Once I'm fully diapered, I will start the count. I need to hold everything for 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes, I can expel in the toilet. If I cannot hold it for 15 minutes, I will wear my dirty diaper for 1 hour.

I will update this thread once the enema has been taken.

Time to insert 2nd suppository.

merlin207 03-20-2012 09:42 PM

The suppositories are doing they're work, but thankfully not overwhelmingly so. I am going to take the enema now, and will update back here shortly!