getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Extreme Cock and Ball Torture (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=97692)

Sissykiss 01-23-2012 09:31 PM

Person Above Extreme Cock and Ball Torture

Okay, person above cbt should go something like this:

-cock and ball bondage

-ball slapping

-penis slapping

-edging

-putting balls or cock on ice for X amount of time

These are just some ideas, be creative. And be as brutal and extreme as you wish. I'm hoping to get some really cruel ones :). Have fun, and keep it really painful. ;)

dannyrat 01-24-2012 12:59 AM

edging while slapping your balls every minute

kumpumper 01-25-2012 12:20 AM

your turn

tie up your balls, then hit with a ruler for 5X Die roll as hard as you can stand, if done right each hit should leave pain for a few second....enjoy :badteeth:

Sissykiss 01-25-2012 09:50 PM

tie up your balls and cock until they are separated from your body, then smack your balls 30 times. then edge 5 times. cant untie them until you have edged all the times.

Limits: cant cum

humiliation_man1121 01-26-2012 05:29 AM

safely tie your balls so that your balls tied seperatly and your balls tied at the top of your sac. Next you will tie a longer string from the top of the sac to dangle about a foot below your balls and attach a milk carton or bucket. add water ever 10 min for 60 min until full. Now edge as much as you can while holding the bucket off the ground. NO cumming

6u3k 02-04-2012 12:26 AM

Coat your cock in cyanne pepper and masterdate till orgasm than smack your nuts 25 times when done reapply some cyenne and leave it there till the next time u potty at wich point u have to smack your nuts 25 times b4 washing it all off (yes ive done this)

darefan150 02-05-2012 01:24 PM

25 ball smacks and 25 dick slaps every time you wake up for week

killerwang 02-06-2012 03:24 PM

Go to toilet and put you balls under the seat. Now close your eyes and slam it down as hard as you can 5 times. If you do it correctly then you should feel light headed. For me no limits whatever. Only thing is I dont have icyhot or pepper

Torchwood123 02-06-2012 06:36 PM

First post

Put ice on your dick until it melts every hour
On one Saturday :p

humiliation_man1121 02-06-2012 07:20 PM

Tie balls separate them. Sit with them in a bowl of ice, water and 1 spoon ful of salt. Submerge balls for 15 min

Auroraborealis 02-06-2012 09:56 PM

Tie balls near the base of the cock, then hit them 15 times, hard with a fly swatter.
Sit on your balls 15 times
submerge balls in HOT water for 15 minutes.

ABCman18 02-06-2012 10:03 PM

Cock and ball bondage
Edging

Stanly 02-06-2012 10:32 PM

Tie your balls and dick up and attach the ends of the rope to your hands so they're about 2" away from your balls for 3 hours

augustactor 02-08-2012 12:36 PM

Using something of your choice, fuck yourself and masturbate, with no lube on either.

Toned 02-08-2012 12:43 PM

Tie an empty and opened 2L bottle to your testicles, and take a good long shower. (15 minutes minumum)
The water will fill your bottle progressively, how long can you last?

6u3k 02-09-2012 09:21 PM

Put your cock in a mouse trap
Please let loose with mine

Sissykiss 02-15-2012 08:26 PM

tie your balls up and hit them 20 times as hard as you can with the handle of a wooden spoon. should work kinda like a cane. then put an ice pack on your balls for an hour.

Deracination 02-16-2012 02:15 AM

Place as many clothespins on your balls as you can. Tie them all to a single piece of string that hangs off the last no more than a foot or so. Now tie the string to about a one-pound weight and drop the weight.

6u3k 02-16-2012 03:20 PM

Rubber band a condom filled with cayenne pepper powder around your cock than proceede to hold one of ur nuts in ur hand and punch it 5 times repeat this for ur other nut than wait 5 minutes remove the condom and edge twice

bottomb 02-16-2012 07:28 PM

fun

put your nuts on the toilet seat.. hold your dick back and drop the seat on them 5 times... edge between each dropping..

Theanimal 02-17-2012 03:16 PM

Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.

6u3k 02-17-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theanimal (Post 626875)
Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.

Would have loved to have gotten this one
Insert a q tip in ur piss.hole and keep it there while u smack ur nuts with a ruler 25 times now use one hand to hold it in place while u master bate to orgasim keeping it in till u finish cumming

Theanimal 02-18-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6u3k (Post 626889)
Would have loved to have gotten this one

Well it's your lucky day, I waited a couple days to give someone else the opportunity, fly at 'er! Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.

6u3k 02-18-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theanimal (Post 627444)
Well it's your lucky day, I waited a couple days to give someone else the opportunity, fly at 'er! Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.

Lol thanks have to say isn't the first time I've done it. Always enjoy repeating abd augmenting it at times.
For u though hmmmm .... Take sand paper or some other rough object and rub ur cock till very sensitive (don't go over board unless u just wasn't to). Now fill a cup with lemon juice and salt and soak it in the mix for 2 minutes than masterbate to orgasim

daremenow 02-19-2012 10:52 AM

Rub icy hot on ur balls and dick, and masturbate, but your balls must be tied. You must edge, hit ur balls 10 times, then edge again before finally cumming. no insertion for mine

cheese101 02-19-2012 05:25 PM

Put your cock and balls in a bowl with ice for 15 minutes

me+nudedares 02-19-2012 05:54 PM

find the smallest tampon sold, and try to stick it into your cock somehow.(peehole?) have fun...

can someone give me vagina torture? I am female.

small_penis2141 02-19-2012 06:20 PM

pretend you have testicals, get a relistic dildo and insert it in your vagina, go about with it sticking inside you for 1 day

Theanimal 02-20-2012 11:17 PM

The next time you urinate time how long it takes. If it's under a minute divide the number of seconds by 5(if it's not a whole number go to the next whole number[I.e. 26seconds, divide by 5=5.2, so go to 6]). If it's over a minute divide by 10(if not whole number do the same thing as for under a minute). Now tie up your balls, place them on the bowl of a toilet, raise the seat to 89 degrees(roughly) and drop the seat on your balls for the number you got from dividing the number of seconds it took to urinate.

For mine, no insertions or rubbing with a coarse object. Taking a break from those to heal up a bit.

6u3k 02-21-2012 12:08 AM

Hehe
Take a pair of tweezers and pluck 25 hairs off ur sack than tie ur nuts sepratly and smack each one 25 times with a metal spoon

Theanimal 02-24-2012 01:45 PM

Alrighty, feeling upto more CBT. You're going to need a q-tip, string/rubberband/toothfloss, tape, and your favourite object to strike your balls with. This is going to involve a urethral insertion so make sure you can urinate afterwards to flush it clean. First off, get hard, then insert the q-tip half way in. Take the string/rubberband/toothfloss and tie a tight knot behind the head of your penis. Now tape the end of the q-tip to a surface at groin height. Now strike your balls hard 5 times.

plugme 02-27-2012 09:26 AM

Get hard, then starting at the top, wrap your cock with ductape. Tie a knot around the tip with string so that there is one end of the string going off in each direction. Now stand with your legs in a stepping position and duct tape the ends of the string to your legs so that every step you take, it will pull your cock left and right. After a few hours like that remove all tape slowly.

amiralmurat 02-27-2012 10:18 AM

cover up your cock and balls with candle wax. no skin visible

ABCman18 02-27-2012 11:39 AM

Put your cock in cold water fir 5 minutes

6u3k 02-28-2012 12:23 PM

Put a line of hot glue (from a glue gun) on the head of ur cock

Red head slave 02-28-2012 03:21 PM

Tie a piece of rope around your balls that hang just about half way down to your shins. Then tie a full bottle of water or 5 pound weight to the string. Every time it touches the ground you are to flick a rubber band on the tip of your cock and smack your balls 5 times. You are to do this for a full 24 hours.

amiralmurat 02-29-2012 08:32 AM

cover all your cock and balls with packing band and stay so for an hour. it must be minimum 3 layer of it. be careful don't miss the end of the package. u may edge if u can but be sure u wont feel anything :D

ironballz79 02-29-2012 11:43 AM

Backhand your nuts once for every post you've made

6u3k 02-29-2012 12:17 PM

Edge with tooth paste and repeat till the tube is empty

codymich 02-29-2012 12:34 PM

Wrap your balls with an ace bandage (elastic wrap). Start by wrapping it a couple times tightly around the base of your balls to hold them in place. Then, wrap it around your balls, flattened and stretched fairly tight. Keep going around until you run out, and then clip it in place.

The only question is how long to leave it in place. Roll one die every minute. Once you have rolled 2 6's in a row, you may take it off. Alternately, you may remove it once you have had 6 orgasms. Whichever comes first :)

I'd love to hear how it goes.