getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above AB/DL Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=50430)

Shuchan 06-27-2010 03:05 PM

Person Above AB/DL Dare

Person above with an Adult (Or Teen) Baby/Diaper lover theme
So you write a dare for the person above you to do.
You can use anything within the persons limits that works around the theme, diapers, pacifiers, cribs, messy, you name it!
An example dare would be:
"wear a diaper, and suck on your pacy tonight, whilst you sleep"
Have fun!

MarisaLaugh 06-27-2010 03:16 PM

Hahaha, I am soo doing that, even if it wasn't an intended dare. Anyways, I dare you to sleep tonight wearing only a diaper!

kirrik 06-27-2010 03:49 PM

This is just a copy paste of an earlier dare I posted but I'd like to help get this thread going so here it is.

You're going to be a baby. First things first, take off whatever you are wearing and put on a diaper, you're not ready for big boy undies yet. I want you to get an old tshirt that is too big for you (go to a thrift store to get a big one if you need too). Kind of cut the bottom sides a little to make it more diagonal, then bring the back point underneath your crotch and between your legs up to the front and safety pin it there. So now you are wearing a onesie, and boy don't you look cute. Fix yourself some dinner, I suggest spaghetti. Get some liquid laxative, and mix it in with a baby bottle full of milk. Now it's time to eat, but uh oh, you have no utensils, guess you'll have to eat your spaghetti with just your fingers, hope you don't make a mess all over yourself and your face. Don't forget to finish that whole bottle of milk too. Okay, time for beddy-time. If the laxative hasn't taken effect yet, you can be sure it will overnight, you don't get to change out of what you're wearing until the morning, have fun!

Kirst1 06-27-2010 05:38 PM

Ok piss your pants then go into a store still in the wet pants and get diapers. Then get a stuffed toy and some childish clothing ( a sleeper if you can target sells them) then go back in the store in a diaper and your baby cloths holding your toy and get a pacifire.

MarisaLaugh 06-27-2010 05:46 PM

ok tonight, when you are about to go to sleep, strip down to your underwear (or if you have one, wear a diaper) grab some honey adn rub yourself down from head to toe. Do not close your mouth, instead drool all over yourself. Have fun with that.:)

Kirst1 06-27-2010 05:49 PM

you can only use a diaper all this week no bathroom at all a part from to wash (i dont have any honey so give me somthing difrent in my dare)

kirrik 06-27-2010 09:27 PM

I couldn't afford anything except the diapers (but I already own a full footed sleeper) so I wet my sleeper right outside the store, went in and purchased diapers like that. I got some weird looks, but no one there would recognize me. (also, I did this like 30 miles from where I live, in a drug store where no one would recognize me) :p

Kirst1, you have put on a big diaper (or 2 or 3 to make it big and puffy) and a skirt short enough so that it's just peeking out and it will definitely be visible when you bend over. Go to a local store to pick up some baby wipes, when you get to the check out, have a look of desperation on your face, grab your crotch and mention (loud enough for the person behind you in line will hear you) that you need to go to the bathroom and excuse yourself. Then sprint to the restroom so your skirt will be flying up. What you do after that is up to you.

Kirst1 06-28-2010 02:48 AM

I dare you next time you see your mum or dad to site on there lap and hug them like a baby and if your brave ware a diaper wile doing this.

diced 06-28-2010 08:29 AM

I dare you to wear this one diaper out somewhere very public, wear a tight pair of jeans that might let other people infer what you are wearing, but nothing too obvious. Have fun. If you get really adventurous, tell a few people or wear a mini-skirt.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to post pictures, though not of my face and not public pictures. But enough to prove that I have done it.

Kirst1 06-28-2010 08:41 AM

the nest time you see a guy you have to call him dadd and the next time you see a girl call her mummy

MarisaLaugh 06-28-2010 09:03 AM

:)Ok, you have to wear a diaper with some short shorts, and walk down a busy street (or go to the mall). The first guy you see, you have to ask him to spank you, while 'accidently' showing your diaper. Have fun!:)

Shuchan 06-28-2010 09:19 AM

K, so go out and buy a pack of toddler brand diapers, and wear them 24/7 until the pack is done..Only 1 diaper (no layering) and each diaper needs to last you 12hours, at least. :p

Kirst1 06-28-2010 09:31 AM

ok wet your pants then go up to someone holding a diaper and ask if they have seen your mummy.

MarisaLaugh 06-28-2010 09:36 AM

I can't go out and buy anything, but I have a little sister that wears diapers. And I already have to wear a diaper all week!:)

Shuchan 06-28-2010 09:36 AM

Sorry kirst, but other people are a limit of mine, may I have another one? And as for Marisa, Presuming that your a girl (but even if not) if possible, only wear a training bra for the week, that or go braless. You can pick which you want, and when but try not to wear a reg. Bra whenever possible

Kirst1 06-28-2010 09:39 AM

ok sure um ok if you will do public ware a diaper and some more childish cloths and then go to the park and play on the swings if not when you are at home you must be diapered and you must crawl

MarisaLaugh 06-28-2010 09:41 AM

:DGo watch TV. Pick any word at all. Every time they say your word, take one iteam of clothing off, and trade with a baby article of clothing. You have to watch TV for 2 hours.:D

Kirst1 06-28-2010 09:45 AM

ok ware a diaper and give yourself a wedgie then ware the diaper for 12 hours and dont tack it off to go to the bathroom

MarisaLaugh 06-28-2010 09:48 AM

give myself a wedgie with the diaper???It's pretty tight actually.:D

Kirst1 06-28-2010 09:54 AM

ok then put ic in your but and ware a diaper

wonderboy33 06-28-2010 10:03 AM

I dare you to wear a diaper next time you play a sport(basketball,soccar,etc.) and you must pee in the diaper.

Likes/limits in sig

MarisaLaugh 06-28-2010 10:04 AM

can do! But you have to wear a diaper filled with ice and ketchup!:D

diced 06-28-2010 10:08 AM

Wear a mini-skirt and go to a store. Buy some diapers, then go to the bathroom. Change into one of the diapers and wet yourself. Then leave the store with the wet diaper partially showing.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to post pictures, though not of my face and not public pictures. But enough to prove that I have done

MarisaLaugh 06-28-2010 10:20 AM

NIce dare, but I can't do public, and I don't have a skirt! sorry, can I have another???

wonderboy33 06-28-2010 10:24 AM

I dare you to go to go for a little walk wearing a diaper and pee in the diaper while on your walk.

MarisaLaugh 06-28-2010 12:47 PM

K, but that's not ahrd at all! can I have another???

Swetlana 06-30-2010 02:54 AM

Get a diaper, fill with eggs, banana, keat tchup and chocolate syrup. Wear this for a whole day using this as a toilet too! the end ofthe day smear it to your face!

I made a towel diaper and i'm new in this so please be creative and not too mad :)

diced 06-30-2010 10:53 AM

That's pretty intense, so I'm going to make yours pretty intense. Tonight drink a glass of water every 25 minutes for 12 hours. During the next 24 hours you will not be able to use the restroom at all, only your makeshift diaper. When those 24 hours are over lay in your bathtub and ring the towel out over your head

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to post pictures, though not of my face and not public pictures. But enough to prove that I have done

Crazydude 06-30-2010 09:52 PM

Go get a lapdance while wearing a diaper. Make sure they notice.

wonderboy33 06-30-2010 11:07 PM

I dare you to wear a diaper with lose pants and walk around in a public park bending over 3 times....Make sure there are people behind you.

Likes/limits in sig go easy on me plz

diced 07-01-2010 08:33 AM

Put on a diaper. Pack a diaper bag. It should have another diaper, baby wipes and baby powder. head out to a city park in the evening/night (between 8 and 11). There, find a dark spot that is not too secluded and change your diaper.

qatguy 07-08-2010 05:10 PM

get a 1 hour massage wearing 3 diapers. if you don't want to perform this dare, give it back to me wearing 6 diapers

lucy-ann 07-08-2010 06:18 PM

wear diapers all day and put 3 eggs and 2 chocxolate bars down them =]

Shuchan 07-18-2010 01:05 AM

Put on a diaper, and slowly carress your crotch for five minutes. Now put on a cock ring if you have one (a keyring with nothing on it works too) and keep it there for an hour, constantly masterbating. You will physically not be able to cum, but be constantly on the edge for the majority of that time. When your hour is up you may cum.

romeo_sierra 07-18-2010 11:10 AM

Put on a diaper, and back a diaper bag. The abg should include at the very least, another diaper and wipes, powder and a changing mat if you've got it.

Take a trip to the mall, wearing whatever you'd like over your diaper, bonus points if you wear tight pants or shorts. Shop until you feel the need to pee, head to the restroom in the mall and drop your pant while standing at the urinal. Wet you're diaper while standing with your pants around your ankles infront the urinal, only then can you change yourself in the restroom. More bonus points if you get someone to help change you.

diced 07-31-2010 08:39 AM

Wear a mini-skirt and go to a store. Buy some diapers, then go to the bathroom. Change into one of the diapers and wet yourself. Then leave the store with the wet diaper partially showing.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to change my avatar as well as proof i have completed a task

romeo_sierra 07-31-2010 10:49 AM

Comprise an outfit similar to what my avatar looks like, put it on, wet yourself and then set it as your avatar.Stay in that outfit overnight, meaning your going to spend the night dressed like that. =)

doggybaby 08-06-2010 12:28 PM

this one should be easy,

baby food for breakfast for the rest of the week :)

romeo_sierra 08-06-2010 01:08 PM

That is easy. =P

Alright, replace every one of your meals with the appropriate baby food version, breakfast foods for breakfast, etc., the trick is, for every meal, you must be well diapered.

doggybaby 08-08-2010 11:00 AM

keep your TV's on Nick JR for 2 days.

you are not allowed to watch other channels