getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   24F/ Use this Slut (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433317)

cuddleslut 04-12-2024 12:21 AM

24F/ Use this Slut

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I have been on here, so i figured I should start a new thread.

Last thread I got lots of PM anal stretching dares and I figured I should switch it up.

Each person can post a dare of their choosing (the more creative the better) or use the below words:
EDGE - I will use my Hitachi wand to edge (Max 5. Per Post)
SUCK - I will suck a toy of your choosing for 2 minutes
DEEP THROAT FUCK - I will deep throat a toy of your choosing for 1 minutes
FAST FUCK - I will fuck my ass or pussy (you can choose) as fast as I can with toys of your choosing for 5 minutes
PUSSY GAPE - I will insert a toy (or multiple toys) of your choosing into my pussy for 10 minutes)
ANAL GAPE - I will insert a small plug or a dildo of your choosing into my ass for 10 minutes
SPANK - I will spank my ass with a paddle 10 times
If you have any questions or would like to send me a dare feel free to post here or PM me.

Happy Daring!!

F3lix_36 04-12-2024 12:25 AM

Mm lets start with DEEP THROAT FUCK and use anal beads

cuddleslut 04-12-2024 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F3lix_36 (Post 5471758)
Mm lets start with DEEP THROAT FUCK and use anal beads

Thank you for this task 🙏

This was lots of fun, hehe I have even left the anal beads in ☺️

Azyliux 04-12-2024 04:00 AM

Interesting. A toy I haven't played with before. FAST FUCK your pussy using your own fist.

Azyliux

Missthegirl 04-12-2024 04:26 AM

Spank

Best is bend over a chair

wolf82 04-12-2024 05:07 AM

I’ll go with edge and it looks like I can pick 1-5 so I’ll go with 5 edges

cuddleslut 04-12-2024 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azyliux (Post 5471845)
Interesting. A toy I haven't played with before. FAST FUCK your pussy using your own fist.

Azyliux

Thank you for this fun task @Azyliux!

Please see below report 😊

Starting this task I was already very wet and warmed up from previous tasks, i knelt down and I easily slipped four fingers in but had to rub my clit and orgasm before I managed to get my whole fist into my pussy. I set a timer for 5 minutes once my fist was in my pussy and then I started fisting myself as fast as I could. After a minute I felt an orgasm coming own and tried to hold back my orgasm. At minute three I was unable to control my orgasm and squirted all up my arm and over the blanket I was kneeling on. I continued fisting my pussy even after I squirted but I was so tender that I came twice more prior to the timer going off.

At the end of this my knees were weak and I was dripping wet ☺️

cuddleslut 04-12-2024 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missthegirl (Post 5471868)
Spank

Best is bend over a chair

Thank you @Missthegirl for this task.

I was dripping wet from my previous task so I put a towel down and bent over one of my dining chairs with my paddle in hand. I had already taken 60 spanks from PM tasks earlier today so my ass was nice and warmed up. My first whack was firm but not too painful so I hit harder. After the second one and continued to build up until the 6th when my butt was on fire feeling hot. The last 2 spanks on each cheek I did hard and fast. After this spanking my ass was very hot too touch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 5471888)

Dthwng 04-12-2024 06:44 AM

I think you should do 5 more edges

cuddleslut 04-12-2024 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 5471888)

Thank you @wolf82 for this task. I had a very sensitive clit prior to starting this task so this task was so much harder than anticipated. I started by gently placing the head of my magic wand onto my clit and turning it to the lowest setting. This had me nearing the edge very fast and within 15 seconds I was right on the edge and had to stop and pull the wand away. I waited 10 seconds and started up and set the intensity to medium on my wand and I was back on the edge within 10 seconds, where I stopped for 5 seconds. I did this twice more and had one remaining edge for which I turned the wand up to the highest intensity and placed it hard on my clit. Within seconds I was right on the edge, and so wet that I was dripping down my thighs. Right when I almost came, I turned the wand off leaving my pussy dripping with need.

wolf82 04-12-2024 07:19 AM

Excellent report! In fact, I liked it so much I’m giving you five more edges to do so I can read once more about your desperation to cum.

Spankq 04-12-2024 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddleslut (Post 5471757)
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I have been on here, so i figured I should start a new thread.

Last thread I got lots of PM anal stretching dares and I figured I should switch it up.

Each person can post a dare of their choosing (the more creative the better) or use the below words:
EDGE - I will use my Hitachi wand to edge (Max 5. Per Post)
SUCK - I will suck a toy of your choosing for 2 minutes
DEEP THROAT FUCK - I will deep throat a toy of your choosing for 1 minutes
FAST FUCK - I will fuck my ass or pussy (you can choose) as fast as I can with toys of your choosing for 5 minutes
PUSSY GAPE - I will insert a toy (or multiple toys) of your choosing into my pussy for 10 minutes)
ANAL GAPE - I will insert a small plug or a dildo of your choosing into my ass for 10 minutes
SPANK - I will spank my ass with a paddle 10 times
If you have any questions or would like to send me a dare feel free to post here or PM me.

Happy Daring!!

insert your dildo into your pussy, and wear jeans(without panties) above it, and go to 1h walk. Every time u need to sit/ slow down/ rearrange it, count them. Its the number of mins u going to have with nipples clamps /clothpins

cuddleslut 04-12-2024 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dthwng (Post 5471938)
I think you should do 5 more edges

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 5471950)
Excellent report! In fact, I liked it so much I’m giving you five more edges to do so I can read once more about your desperation to cum.

Thank you @Dtgwng & @wolf82 for setting these tasks. I have decided to do these two tasks together thus I am to do 10 edges.

I started this task by kneeling on the tiles and placing my magic wand on my clitoris but I have done so many edges today already that even the lightest touch of my magic wand edged me within moments. For the first 5 I had the wand set to medium and removed the wand every time I reached the edge and almost came. I proceeded to have a 1 minute break at this point as even the slightest touch almost made me cum. After this break I put the wand on the lowest setting back on my clitoris and this took 2 minutes before I reached the edge. My clit was throbbing now and it was almost painful to pull the wand away when I reached both the 7th and 8th edge. I was now a dripping mess, my thighs so wet it reached the tiles. I proceeded to put my larger anal beads in my ass and a small dildo in my pussy whilst I was giving my clit a 2 minute break. Then I set the wand to medium and edged once more. On the tenth I set the wand to high and within a split second I reached the edge yet again and I yanked the wand away.

As a reward I added a second larger dildo to my pussy and doing so I brushed my clit and i came so hard that i squirted everywhere.

cuddleslut 04-12-2024 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spankq (Post 5471959)
insert your dildo into your pussy, and wear jeans(without panties) above it, and go to 1h walk. Every time u need to sit/ slow down/ rearrange it, count them. Its the number of mins u going to have with nipples clamps /clothpins

It is late night here so instead of wearing jeans I wore leggings and a sports bra but no panties and went for a walk on a teadmill at the gym in my building. I slid my largest dildo into my dripping pussy and slid my leggings over it and headed to the gym. I readied myself on the treadmill and set a timer for 1 hour and set about changing between jogging and speed walking to make this challenge harder.

The first 40 minutes of this task was easy, but the longer it went on for the more I felt the need to adjust as I was very very wet. At minute 47 I adjusted the dildo and has to push it deeper into my pussy and pulled my leggings up so they held the dildo in firmer. At minute 51 I slowed my walking pace and again had to adjust the dildo as I was so wet I was struggling to hold it in my pussy. At minute 55, I again had to push the dildo in deeper. At minute 59 I twice had to adjust the dildo in my pussy.

This meant I had 6 minutes with metal clothes pins on my nipples. So upon heading back up to my apartment I left my leggings on took my sports bra off and placed one clothes pin on each nipple. Upon placing them I felt an intse pressure and started my timer. Within the first 10 seconds my nipples were throbbing and it felt like they had a direct line to my clit which was pulsing. After 30 seconds the pain went and I became more and more turned on from the pressure. I then took my leggings off and placed my large anal beads in my ass. I then whilst waiting started moving the dildo in and out of my pussy not allowing myself to cum just edge. The third time I edged I placed my magic wand on my clit and continued to edge myself. Right when I was about to cum, the alarm went off, so I twisted and pulled the clothes pins until they came off my tender nipples.

The pain when I took them off my nippples made my pussy and ass clench around the toys as I came very hard.

Thanks @Spankq for this very fun dare 😊

wolf82 04-12-2024 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddleslut (Post 5472026)
As a reward I added a second larger dildo to my pussy and doing so I brushed my clit and i came so hard that i squirted everywhere.

Looks like we did a good job making you extra horny :p

I’ll go with FAST FUCK in your ass and want you to use your biggest dildo, or the biggest dildo you can take in your ass

footlover.london 04-12-2024 03:46 PM

I think 5 EDGES are in order

wolf82 04-12-2024 04:43 PM

I’d agree with that. 5 more edges

kinky deviant 04-12-2024 08:59 PM

5 more edges while doing deepthroat suck keep sucking while completing the edges if you dont mind my tweek to the rules

cuddleslut 04-12-2024 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 5472388)
I think 5 EDGES are in order

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 5472416)
I’d agree with that. 5 more edges

Thanks for these tasks @wolf82 and @ footlover.london

I did these tasks right when I woke up this morning. Last night I slept with a medium dildo (8.1" long and 2" wide) in my ass and my largest dildo (10" long and 3.5" wide) in my pussy so I started by taking these out (this was a PM task where i was requested to sleep with the toys in). You never specified if I could use lube or not so I thought about what you'd enjoy and decided that tiger balm as lube for my ass would help make this shuts holes nice and sore so I applied a thick layer to the dildo and my ass and slowly worked the dildo in. Once it was in and my ass felt so incredibly full and was burning from the tiger balm and stretch I placed the magic wand on my clitoris and set a timer for 5 minutes. Once this timer was set I stated fucking my ass extremely fast and even without the magic wand on high the feeling of my ass being stretched and used brought me right to the edge within 2 minutes my pussy was dripping wet and so needy and feeling empty so when I reached the edge, I continued fuxking my ass hard and fast, then to give my clit a respite I shoved the wand head into my pussy for 30 seconds and continued. My holes were now full my ass was on fire and I yet again was sonclose to cumming I endednup turning off the wand and continued to fuck my ass. I was now left with one minute and needed to edge myself 8 more times. So I pulled the wand out of my pussy and place the wand on high and within seconds edged again and turned off the wand to stop my orgasm. I was now desperate and wanting to cum fucking my ass as hard as I could and edged twice more within 40 seconds with the wand on high. My timer went off but I still had more edges to go so I continued fucking my ass and placed the wand on high on my clit being so sonclose I jumped when it touched my clit. Within 30 seconds I was back on the edge and forced myself to turn the wand off. I continued this until I reached edge #10 and was so incredibly wet and needy there was a trail of juices down my thighs.

Once I reached the last edge I stopped and added a medium dildo to my pussy. I loved the feeling of my ass being full also so i left the dildo in my ass for another hour so my holes were filled whilst I was getting ready and tidying up. This was a great start to my weekend ☺️

cuddleslut 04-12-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinky deviant (Post 5472517)
5 more edges while doing deepthroat suck keep sucking while completing the edges if you dont mind my tweek to the rules

Hi @kinky deviant,

Thanks for this very fun task. This slut sure loved to have her mouth used ☺️

I started this task by getting out my medium dildo which is over 8" long and has a suction cup. I suctioned cupped this to the mirror in my bedroom and then added some Salted Caramel flavoured lube (hehe just as a treat - it's super yummy). I then knelt down and doubled checked the height and warmed up by linking and sucking the dildo then deep throated the dildo so deep that my nose was pressed against the mirror. I then placed the wand on low onto my clit and started the timer. Within 20 seconds I was wet and near the edge so I increased the intensity of the wand to medium which within 5 seconds had me on edge so much so I was worried I was going to cum I had to pull the wand away to stop myself from going over the edge. I had a 5 second break where I continued to deep thoat the dildo. It was so deep i had forced it past my throat barrier.

I then proceeded to place the wand back on my needy clit on medium and within 10 seconds I was back to the edge and I stopped it. I was so wet and achy and needy my clit was throbbing and my insides were pulsing. I had a 20 second break where I continued to suck and deep throat the dildo and started back up with the wand on my dildo on the medium and then high setting until I had edged 3 more times.

At the end of this my holes were oh so needy and wet and my throat and xlit were nice and tender 😊

footlover.london 04-12-2024 10:05 PM

How about 5 edges while also sucking your smallest dildo.

matdoc 04-12-2024 10:33 PM

Stand with legs spread in panties and bra. Rub your crotch with a hand to edge and get your panties wet. While doing that speak out loud i am a horny thread slut in repetition like a mantra. Edge 5 times this way or more if your panties are not really damp yet. When they are, get out of them and gag yourself with the wet moist panty. Then finger deep until you cum, mumbling your mantra through the gag. Enjoy

footlover.london 04-13-2024 03:39 PM

FAST FUCK with a different dildo every minute (or alternate at least 2)

kinky deviant 04-13-2024 04:04 PM

Anal gape but this time i want you to make a plug out of ice find a plastic bottle for the mold. Once made put it in your ass and rub your clit until its fully melted do not cum slut enjoy xx

PurveyorOfFineDares 04-13-2024 10:40 PM

Custom dare from me. Since you have so many sex toys let’s take advantage of that!

Scatter ALL of your sex toys randomly around your home, without planning which ones end up where or paying any attention to where they land. Include at least 2 lengths of rope, at least 4 clothes pins, your tiger balm, and any other household items you commonly use as sex toys. Leave at least 1 room empty of toys to use as a base.

Start the dare in your base room. Blindfold yourself. Get on all fours. Crawl around your home looking for sex toys. You may only remove your blindfold or stand up when you are in your base room with the door closed so you can’t see any other rooms.

Once you find a sex toy, if it can be worn/attached/inserted, you must do so for the rest of the dare. If you can’t do so because you already have too many toys worn or inserted where it goes, take out one of the old toys and carry it back to your base room in your mouth. The first length of rope you find ties your ankles together no more than 4 inches apart, the 2nd one ties your hands together no more than 4 inches apart. Clothes pins go on your nipples and labia in any order, can obviously be moved if this takes too long. If you choose to use more rope or clothes pins you decide where they go.

If the toy you find isn’t meant to be worn, you must use it on yourself how and as much as you’d put in a keyword dare like the ones at the start of the thread for that toy. Then you must pick it up in your mouth and return it to your base room before searching for more toys.

Every time a toy falls off anywhere other than your pussy, spank yourself 5 times. Every time a toy falls out of your pussy, spank yourself once. This is lighter because with how many dildos you’ll be shoving up there I’m guessing keeping them in place is going to be really hard, but if you’re feeling confident you can do 5 spanks per time;).

You finish the dare once all toys are either on you or in your base room. Have fun!

footlover.london 04-13-2024 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5473635)
Custom dare from me. Since you have so many sex toys let’s take advantage of that!

Scatter ALL of your sex toys randomly around your home, without planning which ones end up where or paying any attention to where they land. Include at least 2 lengths of rope, at least 4 clothes pins, your tiger balm, and any other household items you commonly use as sex toys. Leave at least 1 room empty of toys to use as a base.

Start the dare in your base room. Blindfold yourself. Get on all fours. Crawl around your home looking for sex toys. You may only remove your blindfold or stand up when you are in your base room with the door closed so you can’t see any other rooms.

Once you find a sex toy, if it can be worn/attached/inserted, you must do so for the rest of the dare. If you can’t do so because you already have too many toys worn or inserted where it goes, take out one of the old toys and carry it back to your base room in your mouth. The first length of rope you find ties your ankles together no more than 4 inches apart, the 2nd one ties your hands together no more than 4 inches apart. Clothes pins go on your nipples and labia in any order, can obviously be moved if this takes too long. If you choose to use more rope or clothes pins you decide where they go.

If the toy you find isn’t meant to be worn, you must use it on yourself how and as much as you’d put in a keyword dare like the ones at the start of the thread for that toy. Then you must pick it up in your mouth and return it to your base room before searching for more toys.

Every time a toy falls off anywhere other than your pussy, spank yourself 5 times. Every time a toy falls out of your pussy, spank yourself once. This is lighter because with how many dildos you’ll be shoving up there I’m guessing keeping them in place is going to be really hard, but if you’re feeling confident you can do 5 spanks per time;).

You finish the dare once all toys are either on you or in your base room. Have fun!

This is a great idea! I’ll keep it embarrassingly simple though…..5 EDGES

cuddleslut 04-14-2024 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 5472551)
How about 5 edges while also sucking your smallest dildo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 5473433)
FAST FUCK with a different dildo every minute (or alternate at least 2)

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 5473652)
This is a great idea! I’ll keep it embarrassingly simple though…..5 EDGES

Hi @footlover.london

Thanks for these fun tasks. I decided to combine all three of these so I did 10 edges, whilst suxking my smallest dildo and because you never specified which hole for the "fast fuck" so my master chose my ass - I hope this pleases you. Master also helped me.complete these tasks and was very very rough 😊

We started by making a rope harness to hold my magic wand on my clit. To make this more mean, master also added metal clothes pins to my pussy lips and nipples. Then master tied me up so my was unable to move my arms and legs but had my ass in the air. Then he suctioned a small dildo in my mouth so every time I wanted to breathe my nipples were tugged by the clothes pins. He then removed my large anal beads and lubed my ass up with tigerbalm and added tiger balm to all the toys he planned on using. Then he pushed a medium pink and blue glittery dildo into my ass and turned my wand to high. My clit was instantly throbbing and my ass was on fire as it has been used so much over the past 24 hours. Within 10 seconds I was on edge so master turned the wand off but continued fucking my ass hard with my dildo. After he counted to three he turned the wand back on and within 5 seconds i almost came from the sensation of my ass being used hard and tye wand on my clit and my nipples being pulled every time i sucked the dildo in my mouth so he stopped. He thought I edged too fast and thought my clit needed to be in more pain so he added a clothes pin and then rubbed peppermint oil on my clit he then changed the dildo in my ass to a longer and thicker glittery dildo. Then he turned the wand onto my very sore clit and resumed pounding my ass with the dildo. Within 20 seconds I was back on the edge, so he turned the wand off for 10 seconds. He did this for the next 6 edges at which point I was so desperate to cum that I was crying and dripping wet. Then he pulled the dildo out of my ass, added more tiger balm to my ass and then forced my largest dildo into my ass and a slightly smaller one that he lubed with peppermint oil into my pussy. The combo of my ass on fore and my pussy feeling like there was ice in it was so intense I shot off the bed and pulled my nipples soooo hard. He then turned the wand back on and used both hands to use the dildos in my holes as fast as possible. At this point I was so focused on trying not to cum I just decided to five up my attempts on breathing and kept the dildo all the way down my throat. Within 20 seconds I almost exploded, I started screaming and pushing up from the dildo in my mouth with my mascara running down my face. Then he gave me a minute break, he left the clamps on my clit and nipples and topped up the peppermint oil on my clit, and added another dildo into my pussy that he slathered with peppermint oil (so I had a dildo in my mouth, a large one in my ass and two in my pussy!!) I was sooo full now and so turned on. After the minute break, he used his knee to keep the toys deep in my pussy, then turned the wand on and resumed fucking my ass as hard as he could with the large dildo. I was so overwhelmed by the sensation, that I was on edge within a couple seconds begging for permission to cum and he wouldn't let me but wouldn't stop, I was screaming and begging to cum and I wasn't allowed to and he forced me to stay like this for another 20 seconds. Then he left the dildo in my ass stopped the wand. He proceeded to pull my hair forcing the clamps on my nipples off, I then came so hard. As punishment for cumming without permission he spanked each ass cheek 20 times with a flogger and forced me to add 5 icecubes into my ass and wear the large dildo for an hour and 10 ice cubes in my pussy which he used clothes pins to keep shut.

cuddleslut 04-14-2024 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinky deviant (Post 5473456)
Anal gape but this time i want you to make a plug out of ice find a plastic bottle for the mold. Once made put it in your ass and rub your clit until its fully melted do not cum slut enjoy xx

Hi @kinky deviant

Thanks for this task!

Sadly I don't have a bottle that fits in my ass so I can use a tube freezer mould instead (basically it's a long ice tube mould that is put inside bottles to keep them cold - it is 2" thick and 8½" long). I do however have a couple bottles I can fit into my pussy that I'd be happy to freeze if it pleases you?

Please let me know which you'd prefer or if you'd like to give another task 😊

Kindness 04-14-2024 06:37 AM

Rope walk!

Take about 20 feet of rope. Tie five knots in it. Tie the ends to something secure, so it is stretched out and suspended at your clit height when you are on tiptoes.

Play with yourself long enough to get nice and wet.

Get a blindfold and something to tie your hands. Straddle the rope at one end, blindfold yourself and tie your wrists behind you.

Then just walk to the other end. At each knot, grind on it until you edge. When you reach the other end, you're done!

If that was too easy, repeat and add tiger balm to the second and fourth knots.

cuddleslut 04-14-2024 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5473635)

Hi @PurveyorOfFineDares

Thank you for this very very fun task!

I live alone in a 1 bedroom apartment, so I slightly tweaked this task for that each room had a few items. (here is a list of rooms - bedroom, bathroom, laundry, sunroom/study, living, dining and kitchen) and any impact toy would be weilded by my master and i would get 5 strikes for each (flogger, whip, cane, snap dragon & paddle + hitty kitchen toys). I also had my master hide the toys (the only toys that werent hidden was my giant egg plug because that wouldn't fit with any other toy inside me or in my mouth to carry and, my vibrators and my plugs because they are glass and I don't want to shatter them)

Here is a list of items hidden:

- 6 dildos
- 3 floggers
- 2 canes
- 1 snap dragon
- paddle
- 2 anal beads
- Handcuffs
- 3 hanks of rope
- spatula
- a small bowl of 2 large whiskey ice balls and 5 small icecubes
- 12 clothes pins (these were in two piles)
- 3 hanks of rope

This task started with my master blindfolding me and putting hearphones on so i couldnt hear where he was and me kneeling waiting for him to return ro the base (we chose bedroom) and remove my headphones. Once he returned and sent me on my way I started by crawling to the dining room where I found my small anal beads (each insertable also had a small zip lock of either lube, tigerbalm or a potent peppermint oil/lube mix and also a wet wipe for my hands after so i wouldnt slip whikst crawling). This one had peppermint lube on top so I lubed up my asshole and the beads and pushed them in slowly. Once in I wiped my hands and continued down the hall to the dining room where I found both canes (meaning I was not warmed up and had no break from the ouchie). I then placed both canes in my mouth, headed to my bedroom and master bent me over his lap and he caned me 10 times which made me very wet. After a couple minutes break and a sip of water I continued back to the dining room where I found 6 of the clothes pins in a small plastic container, which I placed on my labia (I figured it'd be smart to get them on before I was more wet with the hopes they wouldn't just slide right off). Then continuing to where the living and dining space meet (its open plan but I have a rug to separate the sections I found my second, larger set of anal beads, a zip lock with tiger balm and a wipe. I then used the tiger balm to lube up my tender ass and used my fingers to stretch my ass out. Once I had three fingers in I coated the beads in tigerbalm and worked them into my now very full and now burning asshole. I continued on and next to the lounge I found 6 more clothes pins. I placed 4 more onto my labia and the remaining 2 onto my nipples. Next I found my smallest dildo with lube and as always a wipe. I was so wet that I decided against the lube and slid the dildo into my pussy and clenched around it. Upon heading into the kitchen I found the bowl of ice. I felt for the big ones which I placed into my pussy and then the smaller ones I pushed into my very filled ass. This took a few minutes because my ass was so filled. I was struggling so master helped and used some tiger balm lube to get the last 2 into my ass. Next I found the Handcuffs next to the fridge (or possibly the dishwasher) which had a chain attacking them. Master helped attach these to my wrists as my hands were a bit cold and numb from the ice cubes still. I was now only able to crawl in small motions. Next in the hallway I found a dildo, this time with tigerbalm lube. I placed this into my pussy and happened on my way slowly crawling and feeling. Next I happened upon two of my floggers and a paddle. So I had to make three trips to my bedroom before master gave me 5 spanks with each (he was mean and started with the paddle, then moved to the floggers). Next I crawled back down the hall, and at the laundry entrance I found two dildos, with tigerbalm lube (Bit of a side note I have very good pelvic floor control so I wasn't too worried about things falling out until it hit the 3rd dildo in my pussy but now i was unsure if id fit 4 alongside the slowly melting icecubes and everuthing in my ass.) So I started by adding the larger dildo into my pussy which was coated in tiger balm and then added the 4th into my pussy. I was now struggling to move, my holes on fire my nipples throbbing and my pussy lips in pain yet somehow I was dripping and so turned on. Next I found the rope, which master used one hank on my legs then the second hank he attached my nipples to my wrists and the third he bound my breasts tight so my nipples became even more sensitive. Then just as I went to move all 4 toys flew out of my pussy as I clamped down in shock from hoe my hands pulled my nipple clamps when I moved. Master then went to the room, and caned me , giving me 20 strikes on my ass cheeks (5 for each dildo), then he coated all the toys in tigerbalm and pushed them back into my pussy. My body now struggling to keep them all in just wanting to push them out. So when I crawled I kept my legs as close together as possible. Next I found the spatula, which master spanked me hard with 5 times onto my now very tender ass. Each time I was spanked I struggled to not push all the toys in my pussy out.

Now out of the laundry, I found another dildo. I tried to fit it in my oh so full pussy (but I couldn't even fit a finger in and failed. So I put it in my mouth and then took it back to my bedroom. Because I failed to fit it, sir gave me 5 more swats with the cane and forced me to deep throat the dildo for 10 seconds (I love when he forces me to deep throat my toys, though it made it so hard to keep concentrating on keeping all the toys in and on me but he was nice and used his free hand to push the toys in my pussy deeper when I gagged a bit so they wouldn't come out). Onto the sunroom, I couldn't find any toys and spent 5 minutes trying to find something. The finally I moved on and as I crawled into the bathroom suctioned to the wall, I found the final dildo which I crawled back to the base with ut in my mouth and then again as punishment Master caned me 5 more times on my ass and made me deep throat this dildo for 20 seconds whist he pushed the toys in my pussy deeper, this time I didn't gag but did tear up a little from it being so deep in my throat. Before sending me on my way, Sir, tried to fit some fingers in both my pussy and ass to make sure I truly had no room. Dissatisfied because he found a small amount of room he added 4 pens into my pussy (i had never tried pens before but i was the most full i had ever been) because he also couldn't succeed in getting another dildo in he even tried by making me orgasm with my magic wand.

Now feeling weak from an orgasm, but excited to find the final toys, I headed back to the bathroom where I found the snap dragon and my ribbon flogger knotted together. I crawled these back very very slowly to my bedroom, and Sir have me 5 hits with the flogger. Then on strike one of the snap dragon I startled and pushed the dildos and pens from my pussy which was so sore. Before proceeding, master put them all back in me and added another pen for good measure then gave me the remaining 4 links with the snap dragon. As punishment I got 20 more strikes from the cane, on my butt, during which he used his knee to keep my pussy from pushing the toys out.

Finally, master took the clothes pins off my nipples, undid the cuffs, and freed my legs and breasts from the rope. He however made a harness forcing my holes to stay full for another 20 minutes whilst he used the magic wand on my clit and forced me to repeatedly orgasm.

cuddleslut 04-14-2024 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindness (Post 5473940)
Rope walk!

Take about 20 feet of rope. Tie five knots in it. Tie the ends to something secure, so it is stretched out and suspended at your clit height when you are on tiptoes.

Play with yourself long enough to get nice and wet.

Get a blindfold and something to tie your hands. Straddle the rope at one end, blindfold yourself and tie your wrists behind you.

Then just walk to the other end. At each knot, grind on it until you edge. When you reach the other end, you're done!

If that was too easy, repeat and add tiger balm to the second and fourth knots.

Thank you for this task @kindness. Unfortunately I don't have anything I can tie rope to. My bedroom is entirely glass so I don't even have normal door handles just sliding doors

If you'd like, I'd be very happy to do another task?

footlover.london 04-14-2024 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuddleslut (Post 5473886)
Hi @footlover.london

Thanks for these fun tasks. I decided to combine all three of these so I did 10 edges, whilst suxking my smallest dildo and because you never specified which hole for the "fast fuck" so my master chose my ass - I hope this pleases you. Master also helped me.complete these tasks and was very very rough 😊

We started by making a rope harness to hold my magic wand on my clit. To make this more mean, master also added metal clothes pins to my pussy lips and nipples. Then master tied me up so my was unable to move my arms and legs but had my ass in the air. Then he suctioned a small dildo in my mouth so every time I wanted to breathe my nipples were tugged by the clothes pins. He then removed my large anal beads and lubed my ass up with tigerbalm and added tiger balm to all the toys he planned on using. Then he pushed a medium pink and blue glittery dildo into my ass and turned my wand to high. My clit was instantly throbbing and my ass was on fire as it has been used so much over the past 24 hours. Within 10 seconds I was on edge so master turned the wand off but continued fucking my ass hard with my dildo. After he counted to three he turned the wand back on and within 5 seconds i almost came from the sensation of my ass being used hard and tye wand on my clit and my nipples being pulled every time i sucked the dildo in my mouth so he stopped. He thought I edged too fast and thought my clit needed to be in more pain so he added a clothes pin and then rubbed peppermint oil on my clit he then changed the dildo in my ass to a longer and thicker glittery dildo. Then he turned the wand onto my very sore clit and resumed pounding my ass with the dildo. Within 20 seconds I was back on the edge, so he turned the wand off for 10 seconds. He did this for the next 6 edges at which point I was so desperate to cum that I was crying and dripping wet. Then he pulled the dildo out of my ass, added more tiger balm to my ass and then forced my largest dildo into my ass and a slightly smaller one that he lubed with peppermint oil into my pussy. The combo of my ass on fore and my pussy feeling like there was ice in it was so intense I shot off the bed and pulled my nipples soooo hard. He then turned the wand back on and used both hands to use the dildos in my holes as fast as possible. At this point I was so focused on trying not to cum I just decided to five up my attempts on breathing and kept the dildo all the way down my throat. Within 20 seconds I almost exploded, I started screaming and pushing up from the dildo in my mouth with my mascara running down my face. Then he gave me a minute break, he left the clamps on my clit and nipples and topped up the peppermint oil on my clit, and added another dildo into my pussy that he slathered with peppermint oil (so I had a dildo in my mouth, a large one in my ass and two in my pussy!!) I was sooo full now and so turned on. After the minute break, he used his knee to keep the toys deep in my pussy, then turned the wand on and resumed fucking my ass as hard as he could with the large dildo. I was so overwhelmed by the sensation, that I was on edge within a couple seconds begging for permission to cum and he wouldn't let me but wouldn't stop, I was screaming and begging to cum and I wasn't allowed to and he forced me to stay like this for another 20 seconds. Then he left the dildo in my ass stopped the wand. He proceeded to pull my hair forcing the clamps on my nipples off, I then came so hard. As punishment for cumming without permission he spanked each ass cheek 20 times with a flogger and forced me to add 5 icecubes into my ass and wear the large dildo for an hour and 10 ice cubes in my pussy which he used clothes pins to keep shut.

This is excellent! Thanks as always for the detailed and creative report

lani_122 04-15-2024 01:47 PM

Get an open water bottle in your pussy and go under a shower. Position yourself on a floor in any way you like that lets you catch water from the shower into the bottle. If your wand is water proof keep it on your clit but if it's not masturbate in other way untill the bottle is full with water. Before you can finish you have to close the lid stand up and pull the water bottle out. For each time you edge/cum slide a marker in your pussy next to the bottle to stretch yourself even more.

TheMinnMan 04-16-2024 04:06 AM

5 Edges

Have 5 Edges to bump the thread.

cuddleslut 04-16-2024 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lani_122 (Post 5475300)
Get an open water bottle in your pussy and go under a shower. Position yourself on a floor in any way you like that lets you catch water from the shower into the bottle. If your wand is water proof keep it on your clit but if it's not masturbate in other way untill the bottle is full with water. Before you can finish you have to close the lid stand up and pull the water bottle out. For each time you edge/cum slide a marker in your pussy next to the bottle to stretch yourself even more.

Hi @lani_122

Thanks for this task! I private messaged you about this .... eeek I failed to get any markers alongside the bottle.

cuddleslut 04-16-2024 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMinnMan (Post 5475699)
Have 5 Edges to bump the thread.

Thanks for bumping my thread @TheMinnMan - you are now ensuring my pussy and ass are used soooo much.

This task was extremely hard as master has ensured my holes have been filled all day today, so I had my giant egg plug in my pussy and anal beads in my ass when completing this task.

This task started with me laying on my back with my holes very full, and me placing my magic wand on my clit. It felt amazing on the low setting, slowly bringing me to the edge, my xlit throbbing and my pussy relaxing around the toys in me only for me to reach the edge and have to pull the wand away. I gave myself a 20 second break to ensure I wouldnt cum, and then placed the wand on medium back onto my clit and within 5 seconds I was back on edge, this time I only allowed myself 5 seconds to recover and turned the wand up to high and placed it back on my clitt. Turns out when I'm this full I edge even quicker and it's harder to not cum, I again lasted only a few seconds and had a 5 second break. My fourth edge I kept the doxy on my clit but didn't allow my needy body to orgasm. The 5th edge felt like torture, with the wand on high, I forced the wand to stay on my clit for 30 seconds but didn't allow myself to cum. This has left my clit throbbing and my pussy begging for release.

Thank you for using this slut ☺️

HornedRimedGlasses 04-16-2024 08:15 AM

This seems like fun. FAST FUCK in Pussy, with a big dildo if you have it. Followed by PUSSY GAPE with the same dildo.

cuddleslut 04-16-2024 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HornedRimedGlasses (Post 5475863)
This seems like fun. FAST FUCK in Pussy, with a big dildo if you have it. Followed by PUSSY GAPE with the same dildo.

Thanks @HornedRimedGlasses for this fun task!

I started by removing my giant egg plug from my pussy but left the anal beads in my ass.

I then selected my largest dildo, and shoved it roughly in my pussy set a 5 minute timer and roughly fucked my pussy. I almost came twice. Sadly I didn't have permission to orgasm like my pussy wanted so I held off whilst fucking my pussy hard with the large dildo until the 5 minute timer went off.

I then pushed the large dildo all the way into my pussy and set a timer for 10 minutes. During these 10 minutes I also placed clothes pins on my labia and nipples. Once the 10 minute timer went off, I twisted the clothes pins on my nipples until they came off, and pulled the clothes pins off my labia. I then pulled the dildo out of my dripping wet pussy and pushed the giant egg plug back in place to keep my pussy stretched as wide as possible.

footlover.london 04-16-2024 11:25 AM

FAST FUCK with a different dildo every minute

lani_122 04-16-2024 11:33 AM

DEEP THROAT FUCK with the biggest dildo that fits in your mouth.