getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Birthday present from GetDare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432207)

Louise1 02-19-2024 05:06 AM

Birthday present from GetDare

It's my birthday in just over a months time and my owner has suggested I redo a thread that we've done before where GetDare users suggest and eventually vote on a birthday present for me ...

Pet Ra 02-19-2024 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 5416372)
It's my birthday in just over a months time and my owner has suggested I redo a thread that we've done before where GetDare users suggest and eventually vote on a birthday present for me ...

Spend your birthday in your birthday suit. Does the waistband of your chastity belt has anchor points for cuffs? In that case your Owner could remove the crotchband and chastity bra and everyone could touch your special places. Well everyone except of you :p

GivingWantingDares 02-19-2024 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet Ra (Post 5416400)
Spend your birthday in your birthday suit. Does the waistband of your chastity belt has anchor points for cuffs? In that case your Owner could remove the crotchband and chastity bra and everyone could touch your special places. Well everyone except of you :p

Agree:

24 hours free of your restraints, but having anyone visiting/seeing you the possibility to touch you seems a great gfit! :)

tzzzr 02-19-2024 06:34 AM

I would propose 24 hours gagged and plugged. All holes filled, perhaps a break every occasionally.

Louise1 02-19-2024 06:47 AM

My birthday is on the 25th March and I'm not allowed to take my dress off until 28th March (the end of Lent).

Yes my hands can be cuffed to the belt.

I think the idea was something to be bought as a birthday present though

Caya 02-19-2024 09:07 AM

Hm i would sugest a Tunnel pluge and an enema Set..
So you csn get fluchen through the plug and dont hsve to Release on your sphinxter

Pet Ra 02-19-2024 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 5416455)

I think the idea was something to be bought as a birthday present though

Well, having all your special places touched seem like a very nice present :D

CombedThunderclap 02-19-2024 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet Ra (Post 5416618)
Well, having all your special places touched seem like a very nice present :D

I agree! And also Louise, don't be such a materialist: giving experiences as a gift is as much worth as buying objects... ;)

Louise1 02-20-2024 06:17 AM

Well there's still plenty time for people to make suggestions for my birthday present from GetDare

Missthegirl 02-20-2024 07:00 AM

What about a realy nice heavy chain for around your neck with a padlock so you can easly get chained up to stuff

Louise1 02-26-2024 10:39 AM

After last week's excitement of me being chained to the radiator for 2 days there's still a bit of time to decide on my birthday present from GetDare

tzzzr 02-26-2024 10:49 AM

As far as purchasing something a Lovense Lush or Hush so GetDare users could enjoy tormenting you would be an interesting purchase.

20171020 02-26-2024 01:51 PM

I think everything in the other threads is stuff to challenge her or put her at the whim of other people, so this should be about something nice for herself.

Trouble is she's in full chastity so that rules out most of the traditionally "pleasurable" kinky options...

Maybe some nice jewelry? Like a bracelet or chain with stones, that's sort of like cuffs or a collar but for the purpose of being decorative rather than for bondage.

MrFrustration 02-26-2024 03:35 PM

How about this? https://silencilicone.com/products/the-big-one/

A nice comfortable gag that can be worn regularly. Of course the gift would have to be given a challenge about how many hours per day it is to be worn..

Louise1 02-26-2024 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFrustration (Post 5426402)
How about this? https://silencilicone.com/products/the-big-one/

A nice comfortable gag that can be worn regularly. Of course the gift would have to be given a challenge about how many hours per day it is to be worn..

Oh wow!!!! I know he's wanted a gag that I could easily and discreetly wear in public... oh isn't it a shame we don't have to wear face coverings everywhere anymore ha ha

MrFrustration 02-26-2024 04:11 PM

You can close your lips around that one - so although your face would look a little different it could work in public...

diaperedsophie 02-26-2024 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 5426435)
Oh wow!!!! I know he's wanted a gag that I could easily and discreetly wear in public... oh isn't it a shame we don't have to wear face coverings everywhere anymore ha ha

well you could claim to have a cold/flu and wear a mask to protect others from catching but not wanting to cancel.

though what about being casted for your birthday, both legs and your dominant hands arm from hand to above elbow and only allowed in a wheel chair

Louise1 03-16-2024 08:20 AM

It's my birthday in just over a weeks time ..

beof95 03-16-2024 08:34 AM

a remote control vibrator that can be controlled with a phone app and can stay under you chastity belt

StealthyKitten 03-16-2024 08:41 AM

Maybe something for objectification

Or

A new shock collar

Louise1 03-16-2024 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthyKitten (Post 5445684)

They look evil, especially the shock collar! Being made to stand exactly in one place or having to crawl to avoid being shocked

rog4four 03-20-2024 07:24 PM

The shock collar is a great idea!

Louise1 03-21-2024 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rog4four (Post 5450578)
The shock collar is a great idea!

My owner likes that idea too. I don't know if he's bought it or not though

Louise1 03-22-2024 05:06 AM

Family visiting for my birthday

My family are coming over on Sunday afternoon...

I was meant to be wearing one dress for the whole of lent but that got destroyed. I'm now naked except for the chastity belt, bra and my leg casts.

I'm not prepared to spend Sunday afternoon sat infront of my family in just my belt and bra so my brother and owner have agreed that I can ask here for people to suggest what I get to wear.

It must be available to be delivered tomorrow so something via amazon prime would be best!

20171020 03-22-2024 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 5451972)
My family are coming over on Sunday afternoon...

I was meant to be wearing one dress for the whole of lent but that got destroyed. I'm now naked except for the chastity belt, bra and my leg casts.

I'm not prepared to spend Sunday afternoon sat infront of my family in just my belt and bra so my brother and owner have agreed that I can ask here for people to suggest what I get to wear.

It must be available to be delivered tomorrow so something via amazon prime would be best!

I thought you were supposed to have cleaned the dress?

Obviously, you should try to get a like-for-like replacement (actually should've done that after you failed to clean the last one, you've been without for a week now...). If I remember correctly the original one was from Amazon (I might've misremembered/misunderstood, I wasn't really there when it started).

Louise1 03-22-2024 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 20171020 (Post 5452240)
I thought you were supposed to have cleaned the dress?

Obviously, you should try to get a like-for-like replacement (actually should've done that after you failed to clean the last one, you've been without for a week now...). If I remember correctly the original one was from Amazon (I might've misremembered/misunderstood, I wasn't really there when it started).

My owner and brother decided to not let me replace it and it was pretty destroyed.

It did come from amazon but another one the same won't arrive in time

20171020 03-22-2024 10:59 AM

Then I suggest you should wear any other single item of clothing. A dress if you/your owner/brother already have one for you to wear. Otherwise they will need to get you a new dress. They can decide how much upper chest, shoulder, and leg it shows as long as it covers everything that needs to be covered.

I think you should also wear this new dress until the end of Lent. It's only another week. Get something that looks and feels good when wet as well since you'll be showering in it.

Louise1 03-22-2024 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 20171020 (Post 5452263)
Then I suggest you should wear any other single item of clothing. A dress if you/your owner/brother already have one for you to wear. Otherwise they will need to get you a new dress. They can decide how much upper chest, shoulder, and leg it shows as long as it covers everything that needs to be covered.

I think you should also wear this new dress until the end of Lent. It's only another week. Get something that looks and feels good when wet as well since you'll be showering in it.

Which is why they've said to post here, so I get zero say and people here can suggest what I get.

The only thing I ask is the belt and bra (including the chains) are fully covered

20171020 03-22-2024 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 5452273)
Which is why they've said to post here, so I get zero say and people here can suggest what I get.

The only thing I ask is the belt and bra (including the chains) are fully covered

Well in that case, I would suggest (in loose order of descending importance):
  • Not more than knee to mid-calf length (I think this covers all your chains? can't remember if ankles are chained atm)
  • Sleeveless with low/large neck opening and the thinnest shoulder straps you can get away with (not sure if your chest/bra chains go over your shoulders or not)
  • Black because that will look good when you shower in it next week
  • Maybe a bit frilly/lacy if you can find it (not sure what's out there right now)

(This is just my suggestion, other people can of course suggest something else. Also if your owner gets you the shock collar it would be cool to hear about that too. Maybe you can wear that for the rest of Lent too (not during/after showering ofc) and we'll see what training he decides to start with.)

Greatcornbow2 03-27-2024 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 5450921)
My owner likes that idea too. I don't know if he's bought it or not though

Shock collars are ace and can also be made lockablr. Dogtra 640c good too. Did he get one?

Greatcornbow2 04-03-2024 08:10 AM

What wadthe birthday present in the end?

Louise1 04-03-2024 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 (Post 5464322)
What wadthe birthday present in the end?

It was the shock collar suggested by stealthy kitten