getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   20f student requesting dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432000)

bunzie 02-08-2024 02:13 PM

20f student requesting dares

hi hi everyone

i've got a lot of free time this semester, so i have a lot of time to mess around and do dares!

would appreciate any dares you are willing to provide! (please keep in mind that i live with other people so the volume has to be kept on the low)

thank you masters and mistresses !

themasterman 02-08-2024 05:35 PM

Every morning before you head out for the day roll 2d6’s. That’s how many times you have to edge before the day ends. If you fail to complete your edges you have to wear a bra connection wedgie for two hours the next day. Questions, comments, concerns?

bunzie 02-09-2024 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5405702)
Every morning before you head out for the day roll 2d6’s. That’s how many times you have to edge before the day ends. If you fail to complete your edges you have to wear a bra connection wedgie for two hours the next day. Questions, comments, concerns?

no concerns, Sir. thank you very much for your reply!

Caya 02-09-2024 06:06 AM

Hm how about this.

In the moening lay out the clothes you wsnt to wear for the day.
And before chsngin into them throw a coin.

Heads: no panties today.
Tails: no bra today.

Than dress acordingly.

If this is considered to public for ypu pleas Tell US

bunzie 02-09-2024 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5405702)

I started this today, Sir. I rolled a 3 and a 6, which meant a total of 9 edges. I made sure to use my fingers so I could keep control of myself and make sure I didn't fail. I managed to do all 9 edges in a row, and now I am squirming and very needy.

thank you for this task.

bunzie 02-09-2024 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 5406091)
Hm how about this.

In the moening lay out the clothes you wsnt to wear for the day.
And before chsngin into them throw a coin.

Heads: no panties today.
Tails: no bra today.

Than dress acordingly.

If this is considered to public for ypu pleas Tell US

this is a little too public for me. i'm sorry. but i would be happy to take another task if you are willing

mafiaka 02-09-2024 06:19 AM

Spend a day with a shoelace tied between each of your nipples.

bunzie 02-09-2024 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 5406107)
Spend a day with a shoelace tied between each of your nipples.

i had a go at this and i just don't think my nipples are big enough (or my boobs are too big) to manage it. i even tried with string, but i sadly couldn't manage it. i think it is difficult to do alone. please feel free to punish me for failing, or give me another task if you are feeling lenient

mafiaka 02-09-2024 07:03 AM

Well, you tried at least.

- Take 8 ice cubes.
- Roll a d6 and put that amount of ice cubes in your ass.
- The rest you melt on your nipples and clit.

themasterman 02-09-2024 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunzie (Post 5406105)
I started this today, Sir. I rolled a 3 and a 6, which meant a total of 9 edges. I made sure to use my fingers so I could keep control of myself and make sure I didn't fail. I managed to do all 9 edges in a row, and now I am squirming and very needy.

thank you for this task.

I’m glad you liked it, after 7 days of rolling we will revisit it, see if its to much, not enough, or if you want to just flat out stop. How does that sound?
Also, when you say you don’t live alone, I imagine a door room where your only privacy is under a blanket. Would that be accurate?

bunzie 02-09-2024 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 5406143)
Well, you tried at least.

- Take 8 ice cubes.
- Roll a d6 and put that amount of ice cubes in your ass.
- The rest you melt on your nipples and clit.

this was so cruel sir.

i was lucky and rolled a 1 for my ass, but it still hurt so badly when I pushed it in. i thought that would be the worst one, but trying to hold an ice cube to my clit was so painful. i managed to melt one ice cube on each nipple before i just couldn't take anymore. i failed to even melt one in my pussy or ass.

i am sorry that i have failed your task, sir. please forgive this slut for not being well trained enough to complete your task. please punish me for my disobedience so that I can learn to be better.

bunzie 02-09-2024 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5406176)
I’m glad you liked it, after 7 days of rolling we will revisit it, see if its to much, not enough, or if you want to just flat out stop. How does that sound?
Also, when you say you don’t live alone, I imagine a door room where your only privacy is under a blanket. Would that be accurate?

that sounds great, sir. i have a bedroom to myself that locks so i have privacy in there. you haven't specified about orgasms or if i can cum. can i ask about that?

mafiaka 02-09-2024 07:52 AM

I guess you never played with ice before?

Try again tomorrow with 4 cubes, 1 in your ass, 1 on your clit, 1 on each nipple.
Before you push them in straight from the freezer, let them melt a little, so they are wet (slippery) on the outside, and less cold.

bunzie 02-09-2024 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 5406180)
I guess you never played with ice before?

Try again tomorrow with 4 cubes, 1 in your ass, 1 on your clit, 1 on each nipple.
Before you push them in straight from the freezer, let them melt a little, so they are wet (slippery) on the outside, and less cold.

yes, sir. i will try this tomorrow. thank you for your task.

themasterman 02-09-2024 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunzie (Post 5406179)
that sounds great, sir. i have a bedroom to myself that locks so i have privacy in there. you haven't specified about orgasms or if i can cum. can i ask about that?

What is the extent of your denial fetish? Do you only enjoy being edged before cumming? Or short term denial where you don’t cum for a week or so? Or do you prefer long term (I doubt this one due to your signature) for months on end?
Whenever you study at your desk in your room, put yourself in a shoulder wedgie. Have fun with that.

bunzie 02-09-2024 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5406185)
What is the extent of your denial fetish? Do you only enjoy being edged before cumming? Or short term denial where you don’t cum for a week or so? Or do you prefer long term (I doubt this one due to your signature) for months on end?
Whenever you study at your desk in your room, put yourself in a shoulder wedgie. Have fun with that.

i enjoy being edged before cumming, but i can also do short term denial. long term not so much because i lose interest.

thank you for the wedgie...i will try my best to do that.

themasterman 02-09-2024 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunzie (Post 5406187)
i enjoy being edged before cumming, but i can also do short term denial. long term not so much because i lose interest.

thank you for the wedgie...i will try my best to do that.

Then let us leave it up to the people to give you permission 5 yes’s in a row, whether through pm or any thread and you can have your orgasm. Sound reasonable?
If you’re wondering, I chose the shoulder wedgie over the chair because the shoulder will torment you more.

Caya 02-09-2024 08:11 AM

To Bad but i understsnd.

Well i have another one.

Before going to bed i want you to edge but not with your hand. I wsnt you to edge with your pillow. If you csnt do it in your room tske your pillow to the bathroom and hump it there till you edged 4 times. 30 seconds min inbetween edges.
Now its time to Go to sleep with your nice smeelling pillow. Hope you have a nice dreamy sleep.

How long would shoet Therme denial be for you ?
A week, a month or just a couple of days ?

bunzie 02-09-2024 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 5406196)
To Bad but i understsnd.

Well i have another one.

Before going to bed i want you to edge but not with your hand. I wsnt you to edge with your pillow. If you csnt do it in your room tske your pillow to the bathroom and hump it there till you edged 4 times. 30 seconds min inbetween edges.
Now its time to Go to sleep with your nice smeelling pillow. Hope you have a nice dreamy sleep.

How long would shoet Therme denial be for you ?
A week, a month or just a couple of days ?

thank you for your task. i will do this tonight. as for short term, i would say no longer than a week. perhaps two weeks at a push.

Caya 02-09-2024 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunzie (Post 5406200)
thank you for your task. i will do this tonight. as for short term, i would say no longer than a week. perhaps two weeks at a push.

Hm i wonder if you could stand doing this the whole week.

As a aditional challange. Tske of your trousers while in bed. And if ypur normaly dont wear any than your panties

bunzie 02-11-2024 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 5406201)
Hm i wonder if you could stand doing this the whole week.

As a aditional challange. Tske of your trousers while in bed. And if ypur normaly dont wear any than your panties

i have been sleeping without bottoms on as requested !

bunzie 02-11-2024 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunzie (Post 5406105)

thank you for this task.

today i rolled a 3 and a 6 again, which meant 9 edges. i used them to practice edging with my vibrator in the shower and managed to successfully complete 9.

bunzie 02-12-2024 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5406189)
Then let us leave it up to the people to give you permission 5 yes’s in a row, whether through pm or any thread and you can have your orgasm. Sound reasonable?
If you’re wondering, I chose the shoulder wedgie over the chair because the shoulder will torment you more.

i have been a bad girl and cummed without permission from five people. i was unable to control myself like the slut i am, even though my pleasure should not belong to me. this report should explain what i have done wrong and why i will now beg you to punish me. as requested in direct message, i edged three times before writing this, so i am apologising with a dripping wet pussy who deserves to be taught a lesson.

i edged 9 times on the first day with my fingers, and managed to stop myself from cumming. it was hard, but i felt good after edging 9 times, especially because they were ordered and i knew that this slut was following directions well. even so, i was such a little whore that i was unable to control myself. after doing a few more requested edges with my vibrator, my pussy was so wet that it felt so easy just to push the next edge further.

i let myself cum. the release felt great whilst it lasted, and then i was filled with shame. my body shook and trembled and my clit felt so sensitive after. once i realised what i had done, i was ashamed and couldn't face coming onto the site to admit my wrong-doing.

i took a day of no touch to reflect on why i had disobeyed orders, before coming on here to repent for my misbehaviour. i am such a whore that i couldn't stop touching myself, such a little slut that it felt like fun to disobey orders just to get pleasure.

i am a whore that doesn't deserve to control her own pleasure. i deliberately disobeyed tasks that i asked for, and that is shameful and unacceptable. i need to be taught a lesson to show me that my cunt is for others to use, not me, and that i should respect the masters and mistresses who work so hard to control sluts like me.

i beg you, sir, to punish me for my misbehaviour. i do not deserve to get away with disbobeying like this, and i need to be taught a lesson so that i will not do it again. i invite all who view this to also punish me if you wish. i am truly sorry for my misbehaviour. whilst i cannot promise it will never happen again, i hope that being punished will help me to remember that my actions have consequences.

thank you for taking the time to discipline this slut. i am sorry for disappointing you, and i hope that i can train my whore-self to listen to orders better.

Caya 02-12-2024 01:03 AM

Hm i wpuld say 20 whips with a chsrging Cord to ypur open pussy should give you a entisemnt to not break rules again

bunzie 02-12-2024 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 5409618)
Hm i wpuld say 20 whips with a chsrging Cord to ypur open pussy should give you a entisemnt to not break rules again

thank you, for your punishment. i have completed 20 whips to my pussy. the sting reminds me of my disobedience. thank you for taking the time to punish this slut.

CombedThunderclap 02-12-2024 03:17 AM

Your behavior was unacceptable indeed.

To make up for it, I think you should repeat masterman's dare, with a few modifiers (if he's ok with it, of course):
- odd edges must be done with clothespin on you nipples
- even edges must be done with toothpaste on your clit
- the last edge of the day requires both

Also, your first orgasm after the dare is over should be ruined.

This should give you a lot of good reasons to think back at your mistakes

bunzie 02-12-2024 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap (Post 5409681)

To make up for it, I think you should repeat masterman's dare, with a few modifiers (if he's ok with it, of course):

Thank you sir for taking the time to punish this disobedient slut. I hope these rules will teach me a lesson about my pussy and who should be in control of my pleasure.

themasterman 02-12-2024 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunzie (Post 5409698)
Thank you sir for taking the time to punish this disobedient slut. I hope these rules will teach me a lesson about my pussy and who should be in control of my pleasure.

I’m okay with the before mentioned modifications. Since you’re a slut who likely has a job, try getting litocane and using that on your clit next time you’re trying to cum. Should prevent it. Unless you’re very sensitive. Try it after your punishment is handed out by the good people of getdare.

bunzie 02-12-2024 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5409800)
I’m okay with the before mentioned modifications. Since you’re a slut who likely has a job, try getting litocane and using that on your clit next time you’re trying to cum. Should prevent it. Unless you’re very sensitive. Try it after your punishment is handed out by the good people of getdare.

i'm not sure this would be something within my limits, sir. but i welcome any other punishments from you or other users.

bunzie 02-12-2024 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap (Post 5409681)

I rolled today and got a 5 and a 1. This meant I had 6 edges to do before the end of the day. I got to work on my edges right away, but due to the modifications, it was more difficult to do them all in a row.

I did my first edge with paperclips on my nipples (did not have clothespegs) and the pain was just the right level for me to withstand it. I did not enjoy it, of course, but I managed to complete my edge without having to take them off. I have very sensitive nipples, so anything on them is very painful. Even so, I did the task as requested. I did not want to fail again. every time i moved, they pulled on my nipples and made me wince in pain, but i kept going.

after the first edge, i removed my makeshift clamps and applied some toothpaste to the clit. it has been a while since i used any down there. i managed to edge without it stinging to bad, but the moment i stopped, my whole pussy tingled and mildly burnt. it was uncomfortable, but tolerable. i let it sit for a minute before wiping myself clean.

i decided then to have a break. i have four more edges to complete today. i will update when they are all done.

bunzie 02-12-2024 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunzie (Post 5409813)
I rolled today and got a 5 and a 1. This meant I had 6 edges to do before the end of the day. I got to work on my edges right away, but due to the modifications, it was more difficult to do them all in a row.

I did my first edge with paperclips on my nipples (did not have clothespegs) and the pain was just the right level for me to withstand it. I did not enjoy it, of course, but I managed to complete my edge without having to take them off. I have very sensitive nipples, so anything on them is very painful. Even so, I did the task as requested. I did not want to fail again. every time i moved, they pulled on my nipples and made me wince in pain, but i kept going.

after the first edge, i removed my makeshift clamps and applied some toothpaste to the clit. it has been a while since i used any down there. i managed to edge without it stinging to bad, but the moment i stopped, my whole pussy tingled and mildly burnt. it was uncomfortable, but tolerable. i let it sit for a minute before wiping myself clean.

i decided then to have a break. i have four more edges to complete today. i will update when they are all done.

i finished my edges for the day and i can still feel the toothpaste burning my clit. its overwhelming after edging 4 times, but i deserve this punishment. i did both 5th and 6th edge with toothpaste and clips. i hope this helps to make up a little bit for my disobedience.

i am willing to take any other punishments that anyone wishes to give me, so i learn my lesson.