getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18F/ Open to Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=430744)

whispering.bel 12-15-2023 11:07 PM

18F/ Open to Dares

Hi all!

Previously I tried a thread with rules and dares. As much fun as rules are to follow, they are hard to keep track of with my busy everyday life and to manage without logging in everyday. My intent when I first joined was to explore myself sexually and try things outside of my normal comfort zone. I definitely achieved that with my previous posts but the rules became too much for me to manage. Realistically, I don’t have the time to do dares everyday but still would like to have fun and explore. I’m open to trying things I haven’t done before and hope this is an opportunity for me to explore myself sexually.

Here are my results from my BDSM test:

= Results from bdsmtest.org ==
75% Exhibitionist
65% Vanilla
55% Experimentalist
39% Voyeur
18% Submissive
11% Slave
9% Non-monogamist
9% Masochist
8% Degradee
6% Rope bunny
4% Rigger
3% Degrader
2% Primal (Hunter)
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Brat tamer
0% Dominant
0% Boy/Girl
0% Master/Mistress
0% Owner
0% Pet
0% Primal (Prey)
0% Sadist
0% Switch

I’m still learning what my likes and dislikes are and will update with those as I discover them. I’m willing to try a lot and hopefully will even get some elaborate dares, just do not have the time to manage daily rules and may sometimes go a few days without being able to complete dares, on busier times in my life.
I’m looking forward to seeing what dares you have in mind for me.

Garry0993 12-15-2023 11:12 PM

I hope you would find fun with the dares you are getting.

Judging by your test result, it seems to me that you are mostly into exhibition things.

So here's a simple task for you.

When it is night, you will do a strip tease dance in front of your window. Leave the light off to be safe but you will do it close enough to the window that you can see out. Try not to be seen.

You can keep the curtain closed just to make things safer.

PurveyorOfFineDares 12-16-2023 12:17 AM

OK, here’s your first dare from me. Since you said denial is still good we’re setting that up now!

First, I want you to know I decided on how to determine your denial length before I posted in your AMA, and how long it will be is connected to your answers there.

Second, you can choose whether to cum tonight and start your denial tomorrow or to start your denial right away. If you cum tonight your denial will be longer. I won’t tell you how much longer until you’ve decided whether to cum tonight.

So, are you going to cum tonight:)?

whispering.bel 12-16-2023 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5324371)
OK, here’s your first dare from me. Since you said denial is still good we’re setting that up now!

First, I want you to know I decided on how to determine your denial length before I posted in your AMA, and how long it will be is connected to your answers there.

Second, you can whether to cum tonight and start your denial tomorrow or to start your denial right away. If you cum tonight your denial will be longer. I won’t tell you how much longer until you’ve decided whether to cum tonight.

So, are you going to cum tonight:)?

That definitely makes me a bit nervous now to know what my answers changed for me.
I will go ahead and start tonight. I would love to orgasm tonight but think it will be better in the long term to start earlier

PurveyorOfFineDares 12-16-2023 12:44 AM

So here's how your denial was decided:

Bel’s denial: maximum: christmas

Ends on the 18th by default
1 day per orgasm she’s had since the last thread
5 more days if she cums tonight

So it looks like you can cum on the 23rd:(!

Here's a dare to kick your denial off with one edge tonight per time you came, so 5! You've played with yourself quite a lot while you were away.... Do these lying naked on your back at the edge of your bed, with your butt pointed at the mirror and hanging as far over the edge as you can manage without falling off, and your legs folded upward and spread so you get a good look at your privates in the mirror. Do this with the lights on of course! Have fun and enjoy your denial:D!

whispering.bel 12-16-2023 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5324382)
So here's how your denial was decided:

Bel’s denial: maximum: christmas

Ends on the 18th by default
1 day per orgasm she’s had since the last thread
5 more days if she cums tonight

So it looks like you can cum on the 23rd:(!

Here's a dare to kick your denial off with one edge tonight per time you came, so 5! You've played with yourself quite a lot while you were away.... Do these lying naked on your back at the edge of your bed, with your butt pointed at the mirror and hanging as far over the edge as you can manage without falling off, and your legs folded upward and spread so you get a good look at your privates in the mirror. Do this with the lights on of course! Have fun and enjoy your denial:D!

I suppose I should do this now, before I sleep. I could also combine it with the strip tease dare. 5 edges will be tough and definitely leave me feeling desperate, but I believe in myself! I’ll post a detailed update in the morning.

Twisted#1 12-16-2023 08:18 AM

Head to a bench in a public place of your choice (park, shopping area, forest trail, etc.) wear only a dress that ends around mid thigh with nothing under it. Your task is to perform edges on the bench. Edges will be performed with your legs up on the bench with your pussy visible. For the number of edges, count the number of people that pass the bench in a 10 minute timespan. Multiply that by 10 then subtract it from 100 going no lower than 20.

You may decrease the number of edges by 1 for every minute your tits are exposed. Max 10.
You may decrease the edges by 5 if you remove your dress and walk 50 steps away from the bench. You may repeat this, but the distance will increase by an additional 50 steps each time
Each time you stop edging and hide your pussy add 1 to your total edge count
You may edge using whatever you like

Twisted#1 12-16-2023 08:22 AM

Do you have any toys?

whispering.bel 12-17-2023 12:28 PM

I had a lot of fun the other night, despite not being able to finish.

Here is how things went.
In my room, with my door closed and locked I turned off my light and put some music on my phone, quietly so that I could hear it but that nobody else in the house would be able to hear it. I began to slowly dance in front of my window. At this time I was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt, so nothing too sexy lol. While dancing I stated slowly pulling up my shirt to show a little bit of skin and to tease a bit. As I danced, I started showing more and more skin by pulling my shirt up higher each time. Eventually, I was finally showing my bra. I pulled my shirt slowly off and threw it on the ground. While continuing to dance, I slowly started lowering my pants to show my panties a bit. As I danced, I kept lowering my pants more and more. Once I finally had them down my knees, I lowered them all the way and stepped out of them. At this point, it was hard not to rush through it since I just wanted to be naked and get to the fun part, but I did not rush. I rubbed my body as I danced and stared to move my bra over to show some skin on my breasts. I unclipped the back of the bra and slowly started to take it off. I held the cups in the front, then let go. The bra fell to the ground and my breasts were now exposed. I kept dancing and rubbing my body. I turned around, so that my back was now to the window. I slowly pulled down the top of the my panties, showing the top of my butt crack a bit. I bent over and while wiggling my butt, pulled the panties down a bit more slowly. I kept doing this until I had them down all the way. I wiggled my body, making the panties fall down my legs until I finally stepped off of them.

I turned the light on and made my way to my bed. I laid down on the bed, flat on my butt at the very edge, facing the mirror. I folded my legs upward, giving a very good view to myself of everything down there. I could see my lips pointed together, with a bit of pink in the middle. I was visibly wet as well. Once I leaned back more and pointed my butt to the mirror, I could also see my pink butthole too. I spread my legs a bit more and started rubbing. It felt really good and I definitely wanted to keep going. I got a good rub going and kinda got lost in the moment, almost forgetting to stop. Right before I was about to orgasm, I was pulled back into reality and stopped just in time. The dare didn’t specify how long to wait between edges, so I allowed myself a few minutes to cool down before starting back up. I repeated this until I reached my 5 edges. By the last one, I was only able to last about a minute before I was going to finish. With my breaks, this dare took me well over an hour. My wetness had dripped down my butt crack and left a pretty big mess on the bed, as well as all over me. Also, my room did smell a bit from doing this for so long. I grabbed a towel and wiped myself down, then just threw on a shirt and slept since it was so late.

I have some time today so wouldn’t mind doing some other dares, I am feeling in a naughty mood today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twisted#1 (Post 5324643)
Do you have any toys?

No I do not.

testovaci6607 12-17-2023 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whispering.bel (Post 5325806)
I have some time today so wouldn’t mind doing some other dares, I am feeling in a naughty mood today.

Let's try something from the previous thread, I don't have time to thinkup something right now ;) These should be easy:

New dare:
Find something that reminds a penis as close as possible (cucumber?). Try to give it a blowjob for 3 minutes.

New dare:
One day without bra. Pick a day when you will be mostly out of your home and with other people. You cannot wear a bra (or anything similar including bikinis or shirts with built-in bras) from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep not even for one second - if you do, the dare is over and you may try again different day. If you need to cover yourself, wear a sweatshirt or find another way. Cover yourself mostly when it's needed - it's also forbidden to stay covered all day - the purpose of this dare is to expose yourself ;-)

New dare:
You may have one orgasm without any conditions but only if you orgasm naked on a public toilet (shoes can stay). Try to be silent ;-)

New dare:
Find a window facing in private. Lift your shirt and bra and press your breast against the glass for two minutes.

whispering.bel 12-17-2023 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testovaci6607 (Post 5325823)
Let's try something from the previous thread, I don't have time to thinkup something right now ;) These should be easy:

New dare:
Find something that reminds a penis as close as possible (cucumber?). Try to give it a blowjob for 3 minutes.

I think I’ll try this now. I have a hairbrush that will work perfect for this.

whispering.bel 12-18-2023 09:35 AM

I tried the blowjob dare yesterday. I cleaned my hairbrush first before putting it in my mouth. Sitting on my bed, I started to lick it a bit before inserting it into my mouth. I pushed it in my mouth slowly, adding more and more. It is pretty big so was tough to wrap my mouth around it completely. Overall I was only able to get about half of it in my mouth. Anymore and I felt like I might gag on it.

I have some time today and am hoping to try some more dares!

testovaci6607 12-18-2023 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whispering.bel (Post 5326960)
I tried the blowjob dare yesterday. I cleaned my hairbrush first before putting it in my mouth. Sitting on my bed, I started to lick it a bit before inserting it into my mouth. I pushed it in my mouth slowly, adding more and more. It is pretty big so was tough to wrap my mouth around it completely. Overall I was only able to get about half of it in my mouth. Anymore and I felt like I might gag on it.

For a new dare I recommend regular blowjob training with longer intervals, since blowjobs are something what young girls usually do... ;) Try to make it longer and get used to the feeling of having something in your mouth ;) Try to work with your gag reflex :) Read some tips how to provide a perfect blowjob and try them too. Describe them here with your experience.

New dare:
Try to look as sexy as you can (preferably dress/skirt, makeup, lipstick, eyes, heels etc.) and go to buy some Christmas presents. No bra and panties. Don't cover yourself. Enjoy the feeling of lights showing you wear no underwear. If you are brave, write NAUGHTY GIRL above your pussy. You may also lean forward and show your privates for a short moment (as you really wanted to do in the previous topic ;) ).

New dare:
Sit naked against the window facing the public street on the chair. Legs widely spread. Edge yourself and be loud. Make sure only the see-through curtains (sheers) are used. Don't use curtains that block the light (drapes).

testovaci6607 12-18-2023 12:17 PM

New dare:
Imagine you are a boy. Describe three sexual things you would like to try (which you cannot do now - as you are a girl...).

New dare:
Imagine you are a boy. Hump a pillow as you would like a boy to hump you at least for five minutes.

PurveyorOfFineDares 12-18-2023 04:06 PM

New dare, up to you what time of day to do it based on how brave you're feeling:

Wear a skirt and tank top, nothing else, and then go outside to your backyard. Sit down cross-legged with your skirt loose so your bare ass sits on the grass. Find an erotic story that will take you at least 20 minutes to read and stay there until you finish it. You can play with your breasts and wiggle around on the grass, but may not touch your pussy. Then pull the tank top below your breasts and write your report right there with your tits out.

PurveyorOfFineDares 12-21-2023 10:12 PM

Hope you’re enjoying your denial;). Here’s a dare for when it ends. When you cum, do so however you want, but you must record a close-up video of your face(just face, nothing else needs to be visible) throughout the whole masturbation session. You don’t need to do anything with this video yet, just keep it around so you know you have it and can see yourself as you cum:).

whispering.bel 12-21-2023 10:27 PM

The denial has been tough but I have been surviving it. It’s hard to do dares since I know they will get me really turned on and want to do orgasm even more. I don’t think I can do the outdoor one today but I am going to try tomorrow. I might have time for one quick dare before bed, if anybody has any fun idea

PurveyorOfFineDares 12-21-2023 10:51 PM

Quick dare... okay, in front of your bedroom window, pick up where that striptease left off. Start dancing naked. Stroke your breasts and butt seductively. Finish off by playing with your pussy, right in front of the window, for at least 5 minutes.

Do you think you'll want to keep doing denial? I was planning to let you cum as much as you want from the 23rd to Christmas, then deny you for the rest of the year, then stop for you to evaluate whether you want less/more/no denial.

whispering.bel 12-21-2023 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5331608)
Quick dare... okay, in front of your bedroom window, pick up where that striptease left off. Start dancing naked. Stroke your breasts and butt seductively. Finish off by playing with your pussy, right in front of the window, for at least 5 minutes.

Do you think you'll want to keep doing denial? I was planning to let you cum as much as you want from the 23rd to Christmas, then deny you for the rest of the year, then stop for you to evaluate whether you want less/more/no denial.

This will be a fun way to end my night :) my breasts and butt are both parts of my body I don’t focus on nearly as much as I could.

I think I’d be open to more. I definitely want to keep exploring things and trying new sexual things, which might make not having an orgasm tough but not impossible

PurveyorOfFineDares 12-21-2023 11:03 PM

OK. Then you're denied from the 26th to the 31st. Maybe we can do more things where you're denied unless you cum in a certain way, so it's pushing you to try new things as well as keeping you pent up before:).

whispering.bel 12-21-2023 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5331624)
OK. Then you're denied from the 26th to the 31st. Maybe we can do more things where you're denied unless you cum in a certain way, so it's pushing you to try new things as well as keeping you pent up before:).

Do you have anything in mind as to what those ways might be? I think that might be something fun to try

PurveyorOfFineDares 12-21-2023 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whispering.bel (Post 5331627)
Do you have anything in mind as to what those ways might be? I think that might be something fun to try

I have some, but I'm going to think more about how to do them and wait until your next set of reports. I might give them as separate dares instead of just rules that go with the denial.

whispering.bel 12-21-2023 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares (Post 5331608)

I just finished this dare and I am so turned on right now. I definitely want to do more tonight now lol. I got naked, which did not take long at all and got in from of the window. I began to dance, the same way I was dancing before. While dancing, I started off with playing with my breasts. I stroked them and rubbed the nipple on each one a bit. I got kinda lost in the moment and had a fun time rubbing my breasts all over while dancing. It did feel good and I did enjoy it. I wasn’t really sure the best way to seductively stroke my butt so I just tried my best. I rubbed the checks a bit and kinda grabbed them as I was doing that. I kept dancing this whole time. I also softly rubbed up and down my butt crack as well. Once I had done all of this for a while, I started rubbing myself on my vagina. I tried to mostly stick with the outside lips and the crack, so that I would not orgasm. But I did also rub the clit a bit. I also got kinda lost in this moment and felt like I wanted to orgasm, but I did not. I haven’t gotten dressed yet and definitely have a strong desire to do more before using the bathroom and going to bed

whispering.bel 12-22-2023 07:36 PM

Tomorrow is the day I will finally be allowed to orgasm! I am very turned on and definitely want to do it pretty badly and would be doing it right now if I could! But I know waiting will only make it better!

I would like to try some more dares while I am still being denied for one more day. I feel like not many people have given me dares on this thread which does make me kinda sad so I would love to get some new dares from new people too! I am still kinda figuring out what I like and don’t like, but I am pretty open minded to trying new things I haven’t done :)

forever87 12-22-2023 07:46 PM

OK whenever you are alone in the house you cannot wear anything below your waist. Also after you go to your room for the night, the lower half must be removed. Only a top to sleep in. When no one is in TBD house you must in that time visit every room once, no closing curtains etc

PurveyorOfFineDares 12-22-2023 11:12 PM

Quote:

Tomorrow is the day I will finally be allowed to orgasm! I am very turned on and definitely want to do it pretty badly and would be doing it right now if I could! But I know waiting will only make it better!

I would like to try some more dares while I am still being denied for one more day. I feel like not many people have given me dares on this thread which does make me kinda sad so I would love to get some new dares from new people too! I am still kinda figuring out what I like and don’t like, but I am pretty open minded to trying new things I haven’t done
Yeah I'm surprised there haven't been more, hopefully some turn up. You can always go through dares posted to your old threads and earlier in this one that you haven't done yet, I think there are a bunch. No new ones from me tonight sorry, I'm tired and don't have any good ideas right now:(.

Quote:

Originally Posted by forever87 (Post 5332937)
OK whenever you are alone in the house you cannot wear anything below your waist. Also after you go to your room for the night, the lower half must be removed. Only a top to sleep in. When no one is in TBD house you must in that time visit every room once, no closing curtains etc

Please read the OP, she's looking for specific dares, not long-term rules, denial is the only rule-type thing she's still doing! I'm sure dares from you that are more like what Bel's looking for would be welcome though.

forever87 12-23-2023 12:40 AM

OK I'll modify to just say you must at some point remove all clothing below the waist and walk in to every room in your house. That night you must sleep with nothing on below your waist

Geo T 12-23-2023 01:43 AM

Hey there Wispering.bel :)

I love subs who are exploring and testing. I feel like an explorer xD
Since, PurveyorOfFineDares is managing your denial, and orgasms, I won't step on his toes here.
I've read something about blowjob training on here, I'll pick up on that:

It's a bit of a rule and I hope I'm not overstepping your limits too much. It should be fine since you'll be doing it with other dares:
For the next 3 weeks, for each and every time you'll have a dare to do, you will, at the start AND at the end of the dare, plus between each ones if you stack severals of them :
- stand up, feet spread wide, face looking up so your boobs and ass are well tucked out (makes an nice S shape with your back please).
Your ass should be exposed if you're not naked. Just lower your panties or whatever you're wearing.
Pose either in front of your windows or a mirror.
- Stick your tongue out and leave it out.
- Insert 2 fingers into your mouth, as deep as you can. It will make you gag, and you'll pull out, but quite quickly, you'll find out that you can manage it.
- Keep this pose, with your fingers in, for 1 mn.
- Moan.
- Use your free hand to spread your bum, probe your anus. You can't touch any other part of yourself than your bum and rear entrance.
- With time, use your tongue to lick your fingers outside your mouth.
- Add 30 seconds or 1 mn more to the duration of this dare every week.

Hope you'll like it.
Enjoy anyway.

Nice reports by the way. I like your writing style :)

zephyrnem 12-23-2023 05:27 AM

Go to a thrift store with a set amount of money ($15.)

Now…buy the sexiest outfit there with the money you have or the worst…it is great if you get a partner, but going yourself is fine.

As soon as you leave and can in any way safely…you must change into the outfit and wear it for another shopping trip and anything else you are doing for the next day. If that is too much…maybe you can wear it for the next two or three public chores/shopping you have to do.

2. Don’t go to the bathroom for an hour. Drink at least 24 oz. Of your favorite beverage. Leave the house and go for an hour walk. This might be fun combined with another dare. Also…feel free to hop in the car and drive somewhere where you can walk for an hour. That might make it harder, though.

3. Make your own porn film. This is good with denial. Video yourself slowly stripping (take 15 minutes). Then oil up your body with baby or massage oil. Head to toe! Take at least 15 minutes. Then…without cumming…masturbate for at least 15 minutes. Fondle all your sensitive bits. Use some toys…household things.

Now…watch the video. Without cumming. Unti there are five minutes left. If you want extra fun…you can only cum with the door open or in front of the window. If you don’t cum before the video ends…you have to watch it again…without cumming..and try again with 5 minutes left.

Enjoy

whispering.bel 12-23-2023 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geo T (Post 5333119)
Hey there Wispering.bel :)

I love subs who are exploring and testing. I feel like an explorer xD
Since, PurveyorOfFineDares is managing your denial, and orgasms, I won't step on his toes here.
I've read something about blowjob training on here, I'll pick up on that:

It's a bit of a rule and I hope I'm not overstepping your limits too much. It should be fine since you'll be doing it with other dares:
For the next 3 weeks, for each and every time you'll have a dare to do, you will, at the start AND at the end of the dare, plus between each ones if you stack severals of them :
- stand up, feet spread wide, face looking up so your boobs and ass are well tucked out (makes an nice S shape with your back please).
Your ass should be exposed if you're not naked. Just lower your panties or whatever you're wearing.
Pose either in front of your windows or a mirror.
- Stick your tongue out and leave it out.
- Insert 2 fingers into your mouth, as deep as you can. It will make you gag, and you'll pull out, but quite quickly, you'll find out that you can manage it.
- Keep this pose, with your fingers in, for 1 mn.
- Moan.
- Use your free hand to spread your bum, probe your anus. You can't touch any other part of yourself than your bum and rear entrance.
- With time, use your tongue to lick your fingers outside your mouth.
- Add 30 seconds or 1 mn more to the duration of this dare every week.

Hope you'll like it.
Enjoy anyway.

Nice reports by the way. I like your writing style :)

Thank you! I think this is fine since it goes along with other dares!
When you say probe my anus, do you mean just touch around like on the outside? I’ve not done anything with my butthole before so this will definitely be a new experience!

Thanks everybody for the other dares! I really like them all and can’t wait to try them out.

whispering.bel 12-23-2023 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 5333286)

2. Don’t go to the bathroom for an hour. Drink at least 24 oz. Of your favorite beverage. Leave the house and go for an hour walk. This might be fun combined with another dare. Also…feel free to hop in the car and drive somewhere where you can walk for an hour. That might make it harder, though.

Enjoy

I have done this dare! I just got back from the walk! I typically try and drink water mostly so just did that. I drank 2 bottles of water, I think it ending up being a bit more than 24 ounces in total. I waited a few minutes then got in my car and went to a nearby walking trail. I put on my headphones with some music and set a timer for one hour. The fresh air and exercise was nice. About halfway through the walk, I started to feel a slight need to pee. But nothing major. It build up a bit more as I walked. If slowly was getting worse as the time went by. By the time, it was almost up I really had to go. Once the hour was up, I made my way back to my car. I really had to go at this point but decided to just drive home quickly. I almost couldn’t hold it a few times while driving home. It seemed that the feeling would be really strong, then kinda go away before coming back strong. It was really strong when I got home. I pretty much ran to my bathroom and started going right when I was on the toilet. The relief felt amazing
I did enjoy this dare!

I’m going to be making my video and also giving myself an orgasm later tonight when everybody is asleep! I’m very much looking forward to it and welcome and more dares to go along with it all!

testovaci6607 12-24-2023 01:32 AM

New dare:
Find a window facing the street on the ground floor. Roll a dice. For this amount of seconds you need to show unobstructed view of your boob (nothing else, so you would be unsuspicious). Probably the easiest way is to show it in the gap between two curtains. Wait at least 15 minutes (just in case if anybody was watching) and repeat with the other boob, then pussy and butt. If you are brave, do it in such a way you would'nt see outside, so you wouldn't know if anybody has seen you or plan the timing when nobody's around ;)

testovaci6607 12-24-2023 02:03 AM

New dare:
Tie a thread around your nipples (but don't make it extra tight, blood must flow freely!!!). Wear only a loose fitting shirt and clean your room. The shirt would nicely rub your nipples while you are moving.

testovaci6607 12-24-2023 02:13 AM

New dare:
Go outside and stay there at least 15 minutes. From waist up you may wear only a jacket. From the waist down it's up to you.

Geo T 12-24-2023 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whispering.bel (Post 5333316)
Thank you! I think this is fine since it goes along with other dares!
When you say probe my anus, do you mean just touch around like on the outside? I’ve not done anything with my butthole before so this will definitely be a new experience!

Thanks everybody for the other dares! I really like them all and can’t wait to try them out.

Hey there Whipsering.bel (such a cute and poetic name btw :) )

I'm glad you have the opportunity to test and discover this new area of your anatomy. I hoped for that kind of answer of yours in fact, since you're willing to try out new experiences. :rolleyes:

I think you should go slow, so you can enjoy and find out for yourself how pleasurable this part of you is. Trust all "anal sluts" out there xD

Whatever, since it's your first time, I suggest you just probe your anus for now, but then probe it properly: lube your finger with lots of saliva or baby oil or ... lube. Put some pressure on your finger tip, enjoy that new feeling, take your time, clench your taint (kegel muscle) to feel your anus more. Roll your finger around, push on the sides of your rim, push in the midle. I hope your nails aren't too long, yet it can do.
Be aware and mindful of the sensations and your reactions there. It might not be "easy", especially if you try to keep from gagging while training yourself deepthroating. :D

If you wish so then it could be another task for you to do at a later time, if you feel good and like it, or jus twant to try it more. Your sensations won't be mixed with anything else, especially if you try to keep from gagging while training yourself deepthroating. I'd rather advise you to do it when you're horny and wet though, perfect to do after some other dares.
Then you would go further and insert a knuckle, no more, into your rear entrance. Use lube or oil in this case. Let your anus get used to the new sensation, clench and relax it several times, minutes maybe? Then gently roll or flick your knuckle there as long as you want.

The pleasure might not be obvious at first, and it might seem awkward, but after some "training" you should definitely start to enjoy and want to insert more into yourself. So, you can do that as a routine after each dare you get for the next 3 weeks. Then it'll replace my deepthroat task for the end of your sessions.

Later, you may want to use some enema device or tehnics to avoid getting messy. Also, doing any anal play half an hour after pooing will make sure you're rectum is empty and "safer".

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions on that subject, as I get pms by mail and can anwser usually faster.

Looking forward your reports.

whispering.bel 01-02-2024 06:07 PM

Hello! Hope you all had happy holidays! My family decided to take a last minute surprise vacation, so unfortunately I haven’t had much time for dares or to be on here. However, this has made my new denial a bit easier!

The night before vacation, I had a pretty naughty evening that I’d love to tell you all about.
After my parents had gone to bed, I decided it was time to start. Usually if I am going to be doing a lot of dirty things, I like to take a bath first. I feel better being naked when I know my body is extra clean. So I went into the bathroom and ran a warm bath. Once it was filled, I undressed and got into the bath. I began with thoroughly washing everything with soap and water. I made sure to wash all of my private parts really well without rubbing them too much, I didn’t want to ruin the fun. I gave everything a nice shave as well to make sure all of my skin was nice and smooth. After that I released for a few minutes in the bath, before finally getting out. I dried myself off with my towel. Instead of getting changed right away, I decided I would just stay naked while getting ready.

I wanted to look really nice for the video I would make, even though it would just be for myself to see. I put on a little bit of makeup. Not very much, just a bit to enhance my look. I put my hair in two braids. I started to get dressed. For my outfit, I chose a pair of black leggings, a red blouse and matching white bra and panties. To finish it off, I decided to wear a Santa hat as well. I went back into my room to go have more fun. My bed was made and that area near it was clean so I thought that would be a perfect place to shoot my video. I have a desk facing my bed, which worked perfect for placing my phone on. I propped it up against a book and faced it towards the bed. I wanted to keep with the Christmas theme so put on some Christmas music, at a low volume so I could hear but nobody would be woken up. I started the recording and began to dance along to the music. I tried to look as sexy as possible but watching it back, I look a lot more “cute” than sexy. I danced while slowly raising my shirt to show my stomach. As I danced, I raised it more and more. After a few minutes of this teasing, my bra started to come into view a bit. I raised it more and more until my bra was fully in view and the shirt was over my head. I finally just pulled it off completely and threw it on the ground. I kept dancing, while rubbing my breasts over my bra. I tried to look seductive and sexy while doing this. I lowered my hand down my body until reaching my pants. While dancing, I rubbed the crotch area of my pants slowly before starting to reach inside them. I reached inside my pants and panties and felt my vagina. I was wet. I pulled my hand out and began to slowly lower my pants. I kept dancing as I wiggled out of them, eventually letting them fall completely and stepping out of them. I went back to rubbing my breasts over my bra. I felt so naughty. I kept rubbing a bit and started slowly pulling the bra over my breasts. I started to show more and more skin before finally just pulling the bra off. I did not cover up and kept dancing, while trying to keep eye contact with the camera. I kept dancing and turned around, so I was facing away from the camera. I wiggled my butt towards the camera and began pulling on my panties. I slowly lowered them down, teasing the camera with my butt crack. I bent down and kept pulling them down, until they were completely off. I let them fall and stepped out of them. I put my hand over my wet crotch and turned back to the camera, still dancing. Finally I pulled my hand off and did a quick pose, with my hands up fully revealing everything. I danced a bit more, before cutting the camera to end my first clip. I decided I’d leave the Santa hat on the whole time. :)

I did not have any type of baby oil or message oil so had to change up the dare a bit. Instead of that, I decided to just tease the camera some more and do some more poses. I grabbed my chair and put it closer to my bed, and staked some books on it. I moved my phone from my desk to my chair and stacked it up against the books, to hold it up. I started recording again. I first sat down on my bed. I wasn’t really sure where I wanted to go from here. I decided to try laying back. I laid down flat. Whenever I lay flat, my crotch has a pretty visible mound which could be seen in the video. I raised my butt off the bed and held that pose for a bit, letting the camera get a good view of my mound. I then laid back flat and put my knees up and opened my legs so that the camera would get a good angle of me spread eagle. I used my hand to part open my lips, giving the camera a view of my pink insides. I put my legs back together and started to lean back slowly. I kept leaning back until my legs were above my head. I was extremely exposed in this position. I opened my legs more, which caused both my vagina and anus to spread open and be revealed more.

I decided to start my masturbation in this position. I had to kind readjust so my hand could reach but once I did, I started rubbing. I was extremely wet and wanted to finish right away. But I did not. I had to stop once I felt like I was close. I did this for about 5 minutes before changing positions. I went back through each of the positions I had done before and masturbated in each one, having to stop when I felt close. Finally I made it through each one and felt I had done enough to end the video. I stopped the recording. My bed had a massive puddle and my room smelt funny, but I knew the best was yet to come.

I grabbed my phone and laid back in bed, watching the video back. I did rub a bit while watching but tried to resist, so that I would not finish accidentally. When I finally got to the masturbation part of the video, I masturbated along with it. I still had to stop to make sure I didn’t finish until I made it to the final pose in the video. I decided it was almost done and this would be my chance to finish. While in the pose with laying flat on the bed with my butt elevated, I did the same pose and rubbed myself. I felt myself get close very quickly and did not stop this time. The orgasm felt amazing. I could feel my whole body shaking and my vagina clenching while the pleasure was so strong. I got lost in the feeling and just felt so happy. Eventually i came down from the feeling and felt a mixture of joy and tiredness. I felt dirty and sweaty but definitely would not be bathing again tonight. I just pulled off the Santa hat and just put on a Tshirt before crashing.

I’m back in denial for now and am looking forward to learning more about what that means for me. I’m also looking forward to maybe exploring anal a bit and maybe discovering new parts of my anatomy and how they work to pleasure me. I’d love to have some new dares and will try to complete some now that I am back from vacation.

Geo T 01-03-2024 02:20 AM

whispering.bel,

Thanks you for this nice and thorough report. Especially the parts where you describe how your body reacted.

Too bad you didn't have anything to lube your rear entrance and that you skipped the whole anal part. Maybe another time? It's not too late to buy some, or real lube for what's worth, if you have any toy or intend to buy some. You can also use household items or veggies, just wash them thoroughly with soap before or use a condom >:] Go slow and don't stretch too much. Also, your own fingers can be used with saliva or your own wetness. There's possibilities you know? :P

Anyhow, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Best wishes for 2024.

PurveyorOfFineDares 01-03-2024 04:46 PM

Ok new orgasm rule. You have permission to cum, but ONLY outside your house, and you can't use the same type of place twice (for instance, if you cum in a public restroom, no more public restrooms anywhere). This will last until the 15th. (Is it too cold to do anything outside? If it is we can shorten this to the 11th because you won't have as many options).

whispering.bel 01-03-2024 05:55 PM

Thanks for the new challenges!
I’d like to have another dirty night tonight and would love some more dares to do along side the ones I currently have! Looking forward to seeing what you all have in store for me.

Caya 01-04-2024 12:07 AM

Back on denial.

How many days was your curent denial recorder?

And now for my bet/dare.

Start at night when you think everyone is asleep.
Do a fast but sexy Striptease. Take of your panties last And plsce them in your mouth. We dont want you to make to much noise.
Now your ready for your chalange.
You will edge 6 times with 6 difrent items 3 may be Held by Hand the other 3 may only be humped.

Good luck finding enught pillows or tabel corners ;)
And stay safe.

If for whatever reason this dare is to muxh pleas let me know