getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Steal a permanetely denied girl's orgasms! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429000)

lilith_ 10-08-2023 02:54 AM

Steal a permanetely denied girl's orgasms!

FORCE ME TO GIVE YOU ORGASMS WHILE I HAVEN'T HAD ONE FOR A YEAR!

Hello from Denialand!

@Dungeonmaster gave me a great idea of a thread under my blog post! You can read it here if you are curious what it is about: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97453

Long story short... the time as I am typing this I have been denied for almost a whole year. I haven't even had any ruined orgasms. So, to celebrate me being such a good girl, I decided to make this thread where I will be giving everyone orgasms, while I remain completely denied... without knowing if I will ever again have an orgasm.

To make it even better for you, I have a surprise! After I have given you permission to cum you can do so looking at my videos that you will find on Reddit!!

Spoiler:
my username on reddit is @tinkerbutt_

This thread has no expiration and you can ALWAYS come back and ask for permission to cum.
To make things even worse for me you can join my permanent edging thread where you can give me up to ten edges every three hours! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425762

Dungeonmaster 10-08-2023 03:46 AM

Well, that didn't take long from the first no to the thread creation :D

Happy you did it and I hope you'll have lots of fun in this thread. Or better, giving away the fun.

Let me be the first to say, be a good girl and make me cum :D

lily slut 10-08-2023 03:46 AM

orgasm and denial

make me cum by sending ur pict and nudes while u still denied fucking bitch

lilith_ 10-08-2023 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 5239849)
Well, that didn't take long from the first no to the thread creation :D

Happy you did it and I hope you'll have lots of fun in this thread. Or better, giving away the fun.

Let me be the first to say, be a good girl and make me cum :D

Wait... building up my domly voice.... putting on my leather boots...... latex mistressy outfit.....

YOU CAN CUM!!!!!

lilith_ 10-08-2023 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lily slut (Post 5239850)
make me cum while u still denied

You can cum, all of my videos are on reddit. I also fixed your comment :)

Crionex 10-08-2023 03:52 AM

Enjoying your reddit profile!

Must say have enjoyed it before I saw this post.

Keep it up. ;)

Now, make me cum while you are aching for your own release!

lilith_ 10-08-2023 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crionex (Post 5239855)
Enjoying your reddit profile!

Must say have enjoyed it before I saw this post.

Keep it up. ;)

Now, make me cum while you are aching for your own release!

Oh wow!!! I am glad you like my posts ❤️ Please cum!!!

Dungeonmaster 10-08-2023 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilith_ (Post 5239852)
Wait... building up my domly voice.... putting on my leather boots...... latex mistressy outfit.....

YOU CAN CUM!!!!!

Nice try, but I still only see the desperate and denied girl :p

I'll let you know later, but I had a quick look at reddit and gotta say, this will be good. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will ;)

herpderp42 10-08-2023 04:09 AM

Silly you. How can we steal something you don't even have?!? :p

lilith_ 10-08-2023 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herpderp42 (Post 5239868)
Silly you. How can we steal something you don't even have?!? :p

Shhh my brain has been extra stupid this past year, just go with it!

chipper498 10-08-2023 08:12 AM

I'll steal one of your lost orgasms. Make me cum and add to your desperation

lilith_ 10-08-2023 08:36 AM

You can cum! I hope you enjoy it and my videos!

PrincessB 10-08-2023 11:03 AM

This is such a great opportunity but I'm in the middle of Locktober and can't fail it. :(
How about, can I have an edge instead?

DenMa5 10-08-2023 01:51 PM

So I must so edges here or in the other thread?

Wan+ +o P1ay 10-08-2023 01:57 PM

May I

Please, may I cum?

Bamous 10-08-2023 03:02 PM

Can you make me cum with your nudes

lilith_ 10-09-2023 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessB (Post 5240150)
This is such a great opportunity but I'm in the middle of Locktober and can't fail it. :(
How about, can I have an edge instead?

Oops what a shame! You can edge ❤️

lilith_ 10-09-2023 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wan+ +o P1ay (Post 5240252)
Please, may I cum?

You can cum! I hope you enjoy!

lilith_ 10-09-2023 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamous (Post 5240290)
Can you make me cum with your nudes

You can find them on Reddit! I hope you like them :)

GivingWantingDares 10-09-2023 11:08 AM

I've been looking, but can't seem to find your Reddit, could you pm me the link, please?

Also, may I cum? :)

lilith_ 10-09-2023 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GivingWantingDares (Post 5241077)
I've been looking, but can't seem to find your Reddit, could you pm me the link, please?

Also, may I cum? :)

Please please cum!!

Clarella 02-12-2024 07:28 AM

It's been a while since this thread was active but I'd love for you to acnoledge that I will have an orgasm while you don't. So make me cum my sub.

Powell 02-13-2024 09:58 PM

Denied myself for 14 days. Gonna go crazy. I beg to be allowed to cum?

ryansbookreview22 02-13-2024 11:48 PM

I just created an account to end my observation days. Would I be allowed to steal one of your orgasms tonight? Is there anything youd like me to do to earn it since im new here?
I shouldve made an account months ago.
Good luck with your denial i hope you hate it and love it!

SissySarah97 02-14-2024 10:24 PM

I already came twice earlier, but surely its better for me to have a third while you stay denied... So why don't you let me have one of your orgasms🤭

lilith_ 02-15-2024 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarella (Post 5409847)
It's been a while since this thread was active but I'd love for you to acnoledge that I will have an orgasm while you don't. So make me cum my sub.

Please cum for me!

lilith_ 02-15-2024 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powell (Post 5411389)
Denied myself for 14 days. Gonna go crazy. I beg to be allowed to cum?

You can cum!!! Please come back to tell me all about it

lilith_ 02-15-2024 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryansbookreview22 (Post 5411429)
I just created an account to end my observation days. Would I be allowed to steal one of your orgasms tonight? Is there anything youd like me to do to earn it since im new here?
I shouldve made an account months ago.
Good luck with your denial i hope you hate it and love it!

Welcome to the forum!! You can have an orgasm to celebrate you arrival!

lilith_ 02-15-2024 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SissySarah97 (Post 5412235)
I already came twice earlier, but surely its better for me to have a third while you stay denied... So why don't you let me have one of your orgasms🤭

You can have my orgasm :(

Powell 02-15-2024 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilith_ (Post 5412370)
You can cum!!! Please come back to tell me all about it

After 2 weeks holding I feel extra horny, I watched your Reddit video while edging multiple times. Love your pretty pussy. Last edge got so close and I stopped touching my self. However your video still continue to play so my mind not able to stop thinking and I ruined it. shot lot of cum. First load fly far hit my face the rest on belly.

Powell 02-15-2024 09:31 PM

cant wait for your new edging video in Reddit.

footlover.london 02-17-2024 12:49 PM

I’m denied but just looking at your Reddit for the first time

May I edge to your cute curled up toes and wrinkled soles as you edge. Promise I won’t look at your dripping pussy..l

2shy 02-18-2024 04:46 AM

I'm a week into self-imposed denial. I decided that I'd only cum if I can get permission from someone else to do so.
So far I've not had the courage to ask anyone, until now.

As you're not using your orgasms, and don't appear to be needing them for a long time, I think I'll have one of them. With your permission of course?

footlover.london 02-18-2024 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2shy (Post 5415339)
I'm a week into self-imposed denial. I decided that I'd only cum if I can get permission from someone else to do so.

As you're not using your orgasms, and don't appear to be needing them for a long time, I think I'll have one of them. With your permission of course?

I’ve not cum in February…i don’t think you should either….

2shy 02-19-2024 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 5415659)
I’ve not cum in February…i don’t think you should either….

As much as I like a challenge, I also love to cum. With a little luck I'll be stealing one of lilith's orgasms - as soon as she gives me permission I'll be looking up her videos and using them to satisfy my desperate cock.

Although I suppose if she wanted to stop me having her orgasm she could use it herself... she's a good girl though so I'm sure she won't do that.

AWPN 02-20-2024 09:53 AM

Hello, I'm allowed to come tomorrow. I would love to have one of your orgasms so I can do it twice! :)

redcamel 02-20-2024 11:28 AM

Well... since I'm not in denial, I'm wondering why I should ask you to allow me an orgasm, after all, even if I understand the mocking situation to be publicly forced to allow, to anybody who asks, the orgasms that are denied to you, by the other side putting you in the position to allow an orgasm to somebody, even if you can't actually deny it, sounds like giving you more power than you actually have.

Besides you talk about stealing orgasms, that you actually don't own, and it's a non sense.

So I hope you don't mind if I slightly force the meaning of this thread not asking for your permission, but simply informing you that I will enjoy one of the orgasms that you accepted to be taken away from you, and put at disposal of anyone. And it will be even sweetest, enjoying your videos that you so kindly offered for us to better enjoy "your" orgasms.

It sounds like having a sexy housemaid under strict diet regime, forced to serve tasty delicacies smelling the aroma with her mouth watering before returning to her poor and tasteless foods. Simply delicious.

And now, feel free to say that I'm welcome, and that you're glad that one more of your orgasms isn't wasted. ;)

lilith_ 04-13-2024 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 5414758)
I’m denied but just looking at your Reddit for the first time

May I edge to your cute curled up toes and wrinkled soles as you edge. Promise I won’t look at your dripping pussy..l

I am so sorry i just saw this! Please edge looking at my pussy :)

lilith_ 04-13-2024 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2shy (Post 5415339)

I just saw this!!!
If you come across this, please cum watching my clips!

azzimia88 04-18-2024 02:13 PM

My friend is in denial since February but I'll leave it up to you. Can I eat her till she cums?

She'd be watching you denied in your vids while I go at it..