getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Embarrassing arousal? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=320096)

andrew_b 08-25-2017 08:09 AM

Embarrassing arousal?

This is a question for the guys but have you ever had a hard on in a situation that wasn't appropriate?

Although girls if you gotten wet/turned on in such a situation, you're welcome to answer too

BigBadWolfy 08-25-2017 08:40 AM

on the bus doring an excursion
didnt cum for 7 days, and fell asleep on the bus as many others did since we stayed up all night, i woke up to two of my female classmates giggling and looking at my crotch when i looked down i saw i was so hard that even my jeans had a nice big hill

andrew_b 08-25-2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadWolfy (Post 2932825)
on the bus doring an excursion
didnt cum for 7 days, and fell asleep on the bus as many others did since we stayed up all night, i woke up to two of my female classmates giggling and looking at my crotch when i looked down i saw i was so hard that even my jeans had a nice big hill

Oh well that's quite embarrassing

swrd4 08-25-2017 10:31 AM

Laat time i had that happen i was in high school towards middle of the day. I had a boner and was horny and it was obvious if i stood up as i had boxers on and i was poking out. I tried to move its so it wouldnt be so noticable but i got caught by one of the boys and they knew what was wrong and they had a good laugh

rhode64 08-25-2017 10:42 AM

me

[QUOTE=andrew_b;2932788]This is a question for the guys but have you ever had a hard on in a situation that wasn't appropriate?

Although girls if you gotten wet/turned on in such a situation, you're welcome to answer too.

I don't think I have, not that I remember .

menondeck 08-25-2017 10:48 AM

I was very close friends with this girl at the time (she is now my girlfriend, so it worked out), and I was staying the night at her place (she lives on campus, i live far off, so it is easier for me to stay there). Been a couple of days since i had jacked off, she knew I liked her, and she was laying next to me (kind of spooning position, but her butt wasn't on my junk). Eventually i got hard enough that my dick reached her. We had a good laugh about it

Kisune Karnon 08-25-2017 11:03 AM

I've definitely been hard at times that I didn't want to be, but never got embarrassed about it because it's a natural bodily function. Can't help it sometimes.

Truckernaut42 08-25-2017 12:22 PM

sometimes I get erect in locker rooms if I'm naked too long

andrew_b 08-26-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 2933184)
sometimes I get erect in locker rooms if I'm naked too long

Well I'd say that gets interesting looks

Truckernaut42 08-26-2017 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2934676)
Well I'd say that gets interesting looks

weird and sometimes mad looks haha

andrew_b 08-26-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 2934985)
weird and sometimes mad looks haha

I thought as much ha ha

foxknot69 08-26-2017 11:26 PM

I don't think I've ever had my arousal be evident at inconvenient/embarrassing times. I have certainly felt aroused at times that were inopportune, inconvenient, or otherwise embarrassing.

andrew_b 08-26-2017 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxknot69 (Post 2935034)
I don't think I've ever had my arousal be evident at inconvenient/embarrassing times. I have certainly felt aroused at times that were inopportune, inconvenient, or otherwise embarrassing.

Well at least it's never been obvious

Harder 08-26-2017 11:43 PM

lol constantly they were the bane of my existence in high school

andrew_b 08-26-2017 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harder (Post 2935053)
lol constantly they were the bane of my existence in high school

Ha ha, why did it happen often?

Harder 08-26-2017 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2935054)
Ha ha, why did it happen often?

haha i was a horny kind with pretty girls and some hot teachers around

andrew_b 08-26-2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harder (Post 2935058)
haha i was a horny kind with pretty girls and some hot teachers around

I was the very same myself

natethegreat 08-27-2017 05:52 PM

Yes.

I get turned on very easily. Thankfully I have a small penis so most public times, it's hard for people to tell, especially when I have clothes on. Whenever I go to the YMCA and get changed, I always have a hard-on. Because I am small, I am always hiding it but the one time I was looking at another guys junk and when I looked up he was looking at my eyes and he knew I was checking him out. He then looked down and seen that I was hard and told me to keep my eyes to myself. He then ridiculed me for my small penis and called me a fag.

andrew_b 08-28-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natethegreat (Post 2936088)
I get turned on very easily. Thankfully I have a small penis so most public times, it's hard for people to tell, especially when I have clothes on. Whenever I go to the YMCA and get changed, I always have a hard-on. Because I am small, I am always hiding it but the one time I was looking at another guys junk and when I looked up he was looking at my eyes and he knew I was checking him out. He then looked down and seen that I was hard and told me to keep my eyes to myself. He then ridiculed me for my small penis and called me a fag.

Wow well that sucks

Dare Lord 08-28-2017 08:27 AM

I was with my girlfriend at the time. We hadn't had sex or even seen each other naked, and when she kissed me she sat on my lap. Needless to say, she felt me.

andrew_b 08-28-2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare Lord (Post 2936688)
I was with my girlfriend at the time. We hadn't had sex or even seen each other naked, and when she kissed me she sat on my lap. Needless to say, she felt me.

Ha ha and how did she react?

Dare Lord 08-28-2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2936694)
Ha ha and how did she react?

She got off my lap, and she didn't have sex with me, but she gave my package a squeeze. She giggled and said, "Maybe that's enough for now."

andrew_b 08-28-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare Lord (Post 2936705)
She got off my lap, and she didn't have sex with me, but she gave my package a squeeze. She giggled and said, "Maybe that's enough for now."

Damn, what a tease

Feetguy77 08-28-2017 11:39 AM

Yes I have once at a doctors appointment being a CFNM fan when I have a female doctor I will normally always get aroused if I need to remove clothing.

Once had a full examination (had to remove all clothes) and became aroused. It was awkward because she conducted the whole examination with me having an wrecking, she also provided results with my still naked and erect before then saying oh you can get dressed again!

I now get erections every time I have to remove boxers with a female doctor for any check ups etc down there! Lol

andrew_b 08-28-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feetguy77 (Post 2936884)
Yes I have once at a doctors appointment being a CFNM fan when I have a female doctor I will normally always get aroused if I need to remove clothing.

Once had a full examination (had to remove all clothes) and became aroused. It was awkward because she conducted the whole examination with me having an wrecking, she also provided results with my still naked and erect before then saying oh you can get dressed again!

I now get erections every time I have to remove boxers with a female doctor for any check ups etc down there! Lol

Sounds like she enjoyed seeing you

Feetguy77 08-28-2017 11:42 AM

Possibly she wasn't attractive though....

andrew_b 08-28-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feetguy77 (Post 2936888)
Possibly she wasn't attractive though....

Aww that's a shame

Damaris 08-28-2017 02:25 PM

One that spring to mind was back in high school. We used to get dressed and showered in communal changing rooms, and I remember being a bit size-conscious, so I used to make sure my privates weren't too small before I undressed. One time though, I accidentally overstimulated, but I didn't realize I was beyond that point. Basically I got naked, and couldn't help but bone up in the showers. Pretty awkward moment.

NoLimitz 08-28-2017 03:03 PM

I'm lucky this hasn't happened more to me. But last time I was on a plane the girl next to me was pretty sexy. I noticed the second she sat next to me she had amazing feet. She had her toenails glossed with a toe ring so you know she knows what she was doing! Anyway, about 45 minutes into the flight she took her sandals off and fell asleep...I was able to basically stare at them without her noticing.. Needless to say my cock started doing it's thing, but luckily I was able to hide it with my tablet. It must've looked like I was doing something really important on there because it was on the table until I had to hide my erection..lol

andrew_b 08-28-2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damaris (Post 2937101)
One that spring to mind was back in high school. We used to get dressed and showered in communal changing rooms, and I remember being a bit size-conscious, so I used to make sure my privates weren't too small before I undressed. One time though, I accidentally overstimulated, but I didn't realize I was beyond that point. Basically I got naked, and couldn't help but bone up in the showers. Pretty awkward moment.

I'd say that was quite awkward alright

andrew_b 08-28-2017 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLimitz (Post 2937162)
I'm lucky this hasn't happened more to me. But last time I was on a plane the girl next to me was pretty sexy. I noticed the second she sat next to me she had amazing feet. She had her toenails glossed with a toe ring so you know she knows what she was doing! Anyway, about 45 minutes into the flight she took her sandals off and fell asleep...I was able to basically stare at them without her noticing.. Needless to say my cock started doing it's thing, but luckily I was able to hide it with my tablet. It must've looked like I was doing something really important on there because it was on the table until I had to hide my erection..lol

You are one lucky man, what colour were her nails?

Curious53 08-29-2017 01:26 AM

How do i pm you?

Wordsmiff 08-29-2017 02:07 AM

On a bus. A girl sat beside me with a very short skirt. I got hard and I tried to hide it but that just made it worse. I came involuntarily and ended up with a wet patch on my trousers.

andrew_b 08-29-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious53 (Post 2937727)
How do i pm you?

I just sent you a pm there :)

andrew_b 08-29-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wordsmiff (Post 2937751)
On a bus. A girl sat beside me with a very short skirt. I got hard and I tried to hide it but that just made it worse. I came involuntarily and ended up with a wet patch on my trousers.

Oh fuck, did she say anything to you?

LittleAmyP 02-18-2018 12:15 PM

Amy's Answers

Several times in class, my boyfriend and I send a lot naughty texts to each other they made me sometimes wet.
And when it was winter, there were too many days that I had hard nipples

andrew_b 02-18-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleAmyP (Post 3171725)
Several times in class, my boyfriend and I send a lot naughty texts to each other they made me sometimes wet.
And when it was winter, there were too many days that I had hard nipples

Oh and was it noticeable?

321tt 02-21-2018 06:45 AM

Too many to count, actually. Last time today in pool lockers and showers, but it was intentional. The one yesterday was worse, because it happened on the way into the pool, so I had to cover and get quickly into the pool.

Then, at the cosmetics during brazillian waxing, several times. Once skinny-dipping when a friend saw me. And probabl, a couple more.

andrew_b 02-22-2018 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 321tt (Post 3175963)
Too many to count, actually. Last time today in pool lockers and showers, but it was intentional. The one yesterday was worse, because it happened on the way into the pool, so I had to cover and get quickly into the pool.

Then, at the cosmetics during brazillian waxing, several times. Once skinny-dipping when a friend saw me. And probabl, a couple more.

Skinny dipping doesn't sound so bad

Master4074 02-23-2018 12:58 AM

I have had far too many times where I've had a hard-on that wasn't in the right place nor time. It's like when I don't want it to happen, it does. And thing is, my brother and I, cause we're stupidly close, share when we're hard sometimes. Keep in mind we could care less about that and laugh it off. Though a recurring place for both of us is in Church. It's happened to me more than once and apparently to him more than once because it's become a relatable topic for us to talk about. It's gotten pretty bad, the sharing of when we get hard that is.