getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Tights Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=30872)

lara 08-27-2009 07:34 AM

Person Above Tights Dare

I love tights, i wear them almost every day. But i haven´t find good tights dare yet. So i will start this ´´person above´´-game.
But you have to accept, the limits. But mark i´m just 13 years old.

Limits: Nudy, Public

dfilmfan 08-28-2009 02:34 AM

Good thread!

Lay the tights on the ground and make a bowl out of each leg opening. Crack two raw eggs and put each in one of the 'bowls'. Roll up the tights up your legs.

Wear at least 10 minutes. Shower off wearing the tights.

Add third egg to crotch seam for more fun. Wear underware for safety.

Enjoy.

lara 08-28-2009 05:39 AM

I dare you to wear tights over your hole head and eat a banana when you wear the tights

BettyBoop 08-28-2009 08:22 AM

Wear as many decorative patterned tights, layered as you can.

lara 08-28-2009 11:42 AM

I dare you to wear pink tights like a little girl would wear all day

Dune 08-28-2009 12:11 PM

skip me i would just like to say i think thats wha bella wears anyway lol

guakamaya 08-28-2009 01:44 PM

wear a dress n go comando with tights on. then go out for a walk

lara 09-03-2009 08:10 AM

I dare you to wear youst your underwear and wear the biggest tights you can find like xxxxl or more. The nyou have to go to the next bus stop and be a bin for an hour.

talla 09-12-2009 09:37 AM

i dare you to dress in your one piece then put on your tights and now fill your tightd up with eggs, baked beans, spagehtti, mush peas and oatmill

horpat 09-14-2009 06:54 AM

wear all your tights for a day! all of them! :D

BettyBoop 09-14-2009 09:15 AM

I dare you to wearing colourful patterned tights under your trousers for a week, different ones every day if you can. If you like you can innocently "scratch your leg" and see if anyone notices them.

lara 09-14-2009 11:30 AM

I dare you to make your first dare you posted in this thread and beat me. i done 13.

Kabamm 10-04-2009 12:37 PM

I dare u to wear your tights for a week straight

Chiz-dare 10-22-2009 04:27 PM

i dare you to wear a pair of tights and fill them with at least 10 condiments from your kitchen and leave it in there for at least 30 mins.

messy id like but otherwise its up to u. i dont actually own any tights but im sure they dont cost that much and are easy enough to get.

wedgied 10-24-2009 01:15 AM

Make an icecream sunday in your tights - icecream, choclate, fruit, etc.
where them for half an hour.

This will be my first dare on Getdare just signed up so make it a good one:)

slavedareboy 10-26-2009 03:36 AM

Okay, yours seems like a good dare, so do you own. Except double the amount of everything.

wedgied 10-26-2009 12:56 PM

put two tins of baked beans and where them for an hour

Kabamm 10-26-2009 01:50 PM

Wear compression shorts for a month straight

slavedareboy 10-27-2009 04:07 AM

Wear some tights on your arms for an hour. Figure out how to on your own. Have fun

qwertyzx 10-29-2009 04:10 PM

Wear only tights to bed every night for a week, at least one day you must wear them to school with at least 10 coins in the crotch. For each coin in your socks at the end of the day you must edge before cumming that night (Better pull those tights up pretty high!).

slavedareboy 10-31-2009 01:56 AM

Sorry, that would break my limit of public/social suicide. Please try again

(if you have not yet guessed, I am male)

Next dare goes to qwertyzx

qwertyzx 11-01-2009 08:00 PM

Sorry about that, I didn't think it was that extreme. Instead pull your tights up really high, while tucking your penis between your legs. Tie your feet together and sleep that way.

slavedareboy 11-02-2009 02:50 AM

Okay, you must wear at least 4 pairs of tights whilst sleeping, and another two pairs on you arms.

Lonelyangel 11-02-2009 02:50 PM

Put on some regular tights by themselves, then get another pair and cut a hole in the crotch for your head pulling your arms in the leg holes, pull them down as much of your belly as possible. These are your PJs for the next week.

18/m/uk
Likes: Xdressing, semi-public, humiliation, slight mess, wedgies, toilet control
Limits: Anal, full public, pain, social suicide

Have 5 natural tan plain tights and some thick cotton ones for winter (prefer not to ruin through mess)

MyValentine 11-02-2009 04:22 PM

:)

Wear 3 of all ur tights from morning to night, and sleep in it, no taking of until next morning,

I dont have any tights but i do wish to have some pairs

M 23,, Like CD, Humili, edging,
Limit, Public/fam/friends,, disgusting things,

Puggsley 11-06-2009 02:53 PM

Your dare is to buy some tights then, and wear tights for two whole days.

There are some good online sources for tights for men.

PM me you want some links.

freshlime 12-01-2009 11:03 PM

Go to a ballet school which takes casual adult beginners. Go to an adult beginner class. Turn up wearing a leotard under a pair of sheer (black or beige) tights and take a class.

forexdude 12-03-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonelyangel (Post 197972)
Put on some regular tights by themselves, then get another pair and cut a hole in the crotch for your head pulling your arms in the leg holes, pull them down as much of your belly as possible. These are your PJs for the next week.

Lonelyangel

Thanks for that one Lonelyangel, I've used it as punishment for breaking orgasm denial. Certainly that is creatively humiliating.

freshlime,

Wow that's rough, so for you without any limits, let's see...

First, put on a pair of tights
Second, the tights have to stay on for three hours
Third, drink as much water as often as you can, example: fill a big glass full and drink it all every 30 minutes (max)
Fourth, the tights cannot be removed until the three hours is complete
Fifth, no you cannot pull down the tights to use the bathroom either

Likes: Most anything not in limits, prefers humiliation or something mean
Limits: Skat, Public, Family, Friends, Disgusting, Social Suicide

hovie907 12-03-2009 10:35 AM

put a can of beans in some tights and sit watching tv for 15 mins.

Orichal 01-03-2010 04:44 AM

wear tights UNDER a pair of panties. Then if you need to pee, you have to wet yourself. It'll run right down your legs :P

dfilmfan 02-08-2010 02:41 AM

Wear nude stockings all day on a day you wear shorts. :)

gayboi 02-09-2010 06:09 AM

wear nothing but tights all day

lucy-ann 02-09-2010 07:34 AM

drink as much water as you can manage with still feeling ok...masturbate in your tights with your underwear over your tights, edge yourself twice (or more) and then cum in your tights but you have to keeep the cum there untill you have wet yourself after whichyou can shower with your tights still on. only when out of the shower can u take them off.
Have fun.
come on guys =] ima waiting x

imyourslave 02-18-2010 11:13 AM

put your tights on, go into the garden and fill with worms, then go back inside, fill with ketchup, jam, peanut butter, drink 3 litres of water and tape up the waist. put on panties and girlie socks and put your normal clothes on or crossdress. now if you need to use the toilet either poop or pee then you have to go in tights, for 48hours you cannot change, shower in them and continue the dare. drink 4 litres again.ENJOY i have only 3 limits, public, permantent damage, extreme pain.
i have access to everything

qatguy 02-18-2010 02:19 PM

put on 3 pairs of tights...

and place 5 raw eggs in the tights. now tape the tights and put panties over them. you must pee and poo in them before you remove them.

wedgied 02-18-2010 02:30 PM

wear a pair of tights for a day you can never take them off until night.

qatguy 02-18-2010 02:43 PM

put on 2 pairs of tights...

and put 2 cups of flour into your innermost tights, then tape them closed.
now, you must spend 3 days with them on.
you must pee and poo in them.
if you have to take them off, pm me for a dice punishment.

wedgied 02-20-2010 11:37 AM

fill a pair of tights with custard. wear them for a day or as long as possible then eat the custard. If you have to go to the loo you must pee in the tights but shit out of it as usuall.

imyourslave 03-08-2010 12:36 AM

i dare you to fill the pantie bit of the tights with panties over the tights, peanut butter , (if alergic syrup) jam, custard and beans, mix it all around then tape them up so it ant leave , now in your panties pour mud and milk, tape the waist up then go about your days i recomend 2 days and if you need the toilet go in them xxx ENJOY
next person give me a messy one , plus the only limits i have are, public, blood and permanent damage

lucy-ann 03-10-2010 12:19 PM

wear min 3 pairs or tights and 4 pairsa of underwear over the tights...........make cake mix and icing for the cake and while it all runny pour it down your tights..keep it thee for a minimum of a day however... you must go to the toilet in them and give yourself a hanging wedgie at least 4 times for 15 mins in which you should pee yourself in atleast one of them...
hope thats coool =]

limits in sig x =]