getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nude Party Dare (Would You Rather)? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290799)

andrew_b 01-30-2017 11:24 AM

Nude Party Dare (Would You Rather)?

If you had the choice of being nude at a party and these are your options, which would you choose?

You go to the party clothes, strip off in a room alone and then enter the party. You cannot dress again until leaving the party hours later

Or

You leave your clothes in the boot (trunk) of your car and drive/be driven to the party. You have to enter the party without them but can get dressed after a minute or so once most or even all the people at the party have seen you

Which would you choose?

maxperv 01-30-2017 12:26 PM

I'd choose:

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2642078)
You go to the party clothes, strip off in a room alone and then enter the party. You cannot dress again until leaving the party hours later

More exposure and more opportunities to see what else might happen while I'm nude.

andrew_b 01-30-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxperv (Post 2642127)
I'd choose:

More exposure and more opportunities to see what else might happen while I'm nude.

Sound like you enjoy this sort of thing lol

BIGTENCountry12 01-30-2017 12:29 PM

Nude party dare

I'd rather walk in be seen for a liitl bit. Have been made to do both in the past

maxperv 01-30-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2642133)
Sound like you enjoy this sort of thing lol

Let's just say, being used by a group of people at a party gets my imagination fired up :p

andrew_b 01-30-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGTENCountry12 (Post 2642136)
I'd rather walk in be seen for a liitl bit. Have been made to do both in the past

How come you prefer arriving nude?

Gabbipaltrova 01-30-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

If you had the choice of being nude at a party and these are your options, which would you choose?

Or

You leave your clothes in the boot (trunk) of your car and drive/be driven to the party. You have to enter the party without them but can get dressed after a minute or so once most or even all the people at the party have seen you

Which would you choose?

I would choose the first one, It seems like i would be naked the most and i would also have the riskyness of my clothes being stolen, which is fine with me.

BIGTENCountry12 01-30-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2642141)
How come you prefer arriving nude?

i chose that one because i'd only be nude for a short time compared to the whole night

andrew_b 01-30-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabbipaltrova (Post 2642183)
I would choose the first one, It seems like i would be naked the most and i would also have the riskyness of my clothes being stolen, which is fine with me.

Sounds like you'd enjoy the exposure

andrew_b 01-30-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGTENCountry12 (Post 2642192)
i chose that one because i'd only be nude for a short time compared to the whole night

Seems fair enough lol

Underpants 01-31-2017 06:07 AM

Quote:

Which would you choose?

This ^^^^
There is more chance that other people would join in :)
It doesn't really matter though, as I never get invited to that sort of party!

andrew_b 01-31-2017 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underpants (Post 2643163)
This ^^^^
There is more chance that other people would join in :)
It doesn't really matter though, as I never get invited to that sort of party!

That is a fair point alright

jake38 01-31-2017 03:48 PM

I'd choose the first one. Sounds like it'd be more fun ;)

EmmaLang 01-31-2017 04:17 PM

go to the party clothes, strip off in a room alone and then enter the party. cannot dress again until leaving the party hours later

robbi11 01-31-2017 05:14 PM

The first one. But will stip off at the front door.

Ava.Doll117 01-31-2017 11:06 PM

Quote:

I mean if they get to see you naked either way, might as well show it off!

andrew_b 02-01-2017 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaLang (Post 2643982)
go to the party clothes, strip off in a room alone and then enter the party. cannot dress again until leaving the party hours later

Oh really and why's that?

andrew_b 02-01-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ava.Doll117 (Post 2644299)
I mean if they get to see you naked either way, might as well show it off!

Now that's the right attitude

Fit_To_Be_Tied 02-01-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Or

Which would you choose?

It's a tricky one I think. If you pick the second you are exposed for a shorter time but to a potentially larger audience since you have to be nude on the drive there and back as well as at the party. You could easily end up seen by pedestrians or people in other cars.

The first means you have to mingle at the party nude all night but nobody outside the party should know. Would the room I had to strip in alone be locked when I left it? I wouldn't want to accept the longer time nude at the party then go back and find my clothes are gone.

andrew_b 02-01-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fit_To_Be_Tied (Post 2644745)
It's a tricky one I think. If you pick the second you are exposed for a shorter time but to a potentially larger audience since you have to be nude on the drive there and back as well as at the party. You could easily end up seen by pedestrians or people in other cars.

The first means you have to mingle at the party nude all night but nobody outside the party should know. Would the room I had to strip in alone be locked when I left it? I wouldn't want to accept the longer time nude at the party then go back and find my clothes are gone.

I think if the second option is chosen there would be a guarantee that your clothes would be there for you at the end of the night

Fit_To_Be_Tied 02-01-2017 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2644754)
I think if the second option is chosen there would be a guarantee that your clothes would be there for you at the end of the night

I think I would end up taking that option then.

andrew_b 02-01-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fit_To_Be_Tied (Post 2644816)
I think I would end up taking that option then.

I think ultimately this would be the more interesting option

humiliatedboyslave 02-05-2017 06:16 AM

I would say arrive clothed and strip off to remain naked until I left. This way, remain comfy all night.

The other way, everyone has already seen you, so why bother putting the clothes back on?

mistresspinks 02-05-2017 07:09 AM

I choose the first one, which is fine with me.

aesop52 02-05-2017 09:02 AM

I'll choose the second choice; arriving naked. Though I'd love to be naked all the time at a party (done this once), I have never arrived naked yet.

Karah 02-05-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Or

Which would you choose?

I mean if everyone is going to see me anyway I'd rather just stay naked until I leave

rhode64 02-05-2017 12:08 PM

naked party

[QUOTE=andrew_b;2642078]If you had the choice of being nude at a party and these are your options, which would you choose?

Or

Which would you choose?
I would choose strip at home drive there naked ,stay naked the whole time and drive home naked as well.

Matt: 02-05-2017 03:34 PM

Quote:

Or

Which would you choose?

Oh the 1st option, sounds more fun, assuming it's acceptable and I wouldn't get arrested lol

andrew_b 02-05-2017 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 2649657)
I would say arrive clothed and strip off to remain naked until I left. This way, remain comfy all night.

The other way, everyone has already seen you, so why bother putting the clothes back on?

Yes this is very true

andrew_b 02-05-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aesop52 (Post 2649794)
I'll choose the second choice; arriving naked. Though I'd love to be naked all the time at a party (done this once), I have never arrived naked yet.

Even if this means you have to leave naked as well?

andrew_b 02-05-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karah (Post 2649953)
I mean if everyone is going to see me anyway I'd rather just stay naked until I leave

Yes at least only the people at the party should only see you

andrew_b 02-05-2017 04:57 PM

[QUOTE=rhode64;2649997]
Quote:

Or

Which would you choose?
I would choose strip at home drive there naked ,stay naked the whole time and drive home naked as well.

Ha ha I'm just not surprised

andrew_b 02-05-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 2650230)
Oh the 1st option, sounds more fun, assuming it's acceptable and I wouldn't get arrested lol

Another good point, it is more legal :p

Truckernaut42 02-05-2017 10:21 PM

Considering the first choice is a fantasy of mine, the answer is clear ;)

andrew_b 02-06-2017 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 2650621)
Considering the first choice is a fantasy of mine, the answer is clear ;)

Ha ha let me know if you ever do it

Jenniferxcd 02-21-2017 08:49 AM

I would choose going to a room and stripping then coming out nude and staying that way until I left the party

Komodo Jones 02-21-2017 09:04 AM

While I have driven completely naked before, to me the second option just seems kind of pointless. I mean even if you get dressed everyone is going to remember you as the guy who was naked a the party. I mean both options give that option but still maybe that's just me.

I would choose the first option. I'd find it pretty enjoyable if I was passing by someone and they randomly groped or fondled me. It'd also be interesting to see what kind of situations would arise.

andrew_b 02-21-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenniferxcd (Post 2670238)
I would choose going to a room and stripping then coming out nude and staying that way until I left the party

Oh really, why is that?

andrew_b 02-21-2017 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komodo Jones (Post 2670255)
While I have driven completely naked before, to me the second option just seems kind of pointless. I mean even if you get dressed everyone is going to remember you as the guy who was naked a the party. I mean both options give that option but still maybe that's just me.

I would choose the first option. I'd find it pretty enjoyable if I was passing by someone and they randomly groped or fondled me. It'd also be interesting to see what kind of situations would arise.

Yes but there's a chance you might be seen by less people.

I do agree the second option does seem more fun, many things may arise in that situation ;)

Darkmark 02-21-2017 02:11 PM

I really like the idea of being taken to the party nude and having to spend the whole night naked until I'm driven home.