getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Total Makover (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=237996)

BannaGirl 10-22-2015 10:26 AM

Total Makover

So her is my 2nd attempt on a story.
Please ignore typos :D
All feedback and ideas are welcome!

Total makeover

“Do you ever considered a drastic style change? Well our daring volunteer Lucy did! Thats why she signed up for the first episode of Total Makeover.The first Makover show to take extream messures I am your host Clara. As i said before Lucy will be our first participant she is only 18 years olde waights about 40kg, is 1,7m tall and overall has kind of a goth style, but her green hair probably wont be anymore when we are done with her! A few Questions Lucy:

Why did you sign up with total makeover?”

the blue eyed teen kinda shylie begans to anser: “well it seamed like a cheap possibilety to try somthing new.”

“Well it sure is Lucy but remember that somme changes may be permanent and that you bound yourself by contracet to wear cloths that fit the style for a whole yeare!”

“well i am aware of this but I hope it dident turns out bad for me” she smiles

“Nether do we Lucy! Tell us what do you think would be the worst for you?”

“well probably a Tatto or a piercing in a bad spot!”

“well then we hope the wheel doesnt lands on Tatoo Model! i think thats enogh chit chat, if you please could take a good spin on the wheel of changes we will start but first take this blindefold since the result must be a komplett suprise!”

The Goth gave the wheel a hard spin whilst Clara aplied the blindfold. the whell slowly stoüed spinning, with the needel poointing on “kawaii lolita” almost at the same time the sleeping drug took effect on Lucy.

After an intense hour of makover and probably the same amount of comercials….

“Welcome back to total makeover in the last part of the show we will take a quick recast of thinges we changed. At first we hade a goth girl with green hair an serverel piercings, those wher removed firset since it dident will fit her new style. we then took care of her whole body with multiple special creams and cemicales to get rid of hair, make her skin softer and also make her more pale! Lucys breasts wher at a solid C when we started but fore the sake of cutnes those had to be reduced to an larger A. For body jewelery Lucy now has a corset witch will keep her slim an sexy but she might consider cutting down on cheescake since this is a body bound Corset wich means it cant be removed! for her Drawer we first had to get rid of all her dark cloaths and replace them with puffy rainbow and white sparkel dresses, we figured we might as well give her permanent makeup to go with it, at first we made her lips 3 times as puffy then we replaced her eye leedes with synthetic ones that sparkel better yet they are actualy huge but sadly this also comes at the cost of beeing non reversebal. As prommised the green hair isnt any more because her drawer now also consistes of a varayety of cute wigs ther is no need for hair on her hade so we first cut her and then shaved her with our perma remove cemical razer, she will recive her cut of hair as a gift from us for beeing so brave once we are finished.Since Lucy now is a Kawaii Lolita we also replaced the smell of her swet with the smell of suger canes because it can get really hot in those dresses! Now for the last and probably most intime change we couldnt get around the fact that Lucy haas a somwhat loose asshole we took care of that for her her hole has been shrinked to roughly the size of a small pencil, we are sure this will take some bathroom adjustment but you know what they say about true beaty we also had to figure what to do with her Pussy since she is all cute and Kawaii now we added the same suger smell to it aswell as adding a taste of candy but we also took some safty messurmantes so now her lipes are sewed with a zip fastener in the middel so she can make sure no one is gonna taste her hony but we also added a small ring to her clit so she we can look the zipper with a cute littel bunny padlock.the rest remains unchanged so lets have a look at her shell we!”

The picture now shows a Girl in a huge carussel dress with tears streaming down her face and a look of sheer unbelive. Someone who dident have seen the show might never think of her as Lucy. Clara continued with a smyle:

“So Lucy how do you like your new self?”

“I dident thought the changes would be that permanent and many” lucy whimped through her tears

“well well it seems like our participant is not quite sure of her new style but please make sure to follow the cloathing rules alomgside the other terms of the contract, you know if you dont you will need to pay for all this alongside other leagal steps.”

Lucy breaks out in loud tears.

“well This was the firtst episode of Total Makover make sure to rate the participant outcome on a scale with five stars alongside as submiting your ideas. I am your host Clara and this was Total makeover.”

nightcat 10-22-2015 12:13 PM

Great story
continue writing please

BannaGirl 10-22-2015 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightcat (Post 1952239)
Great story
continue writing please

Thanks you would be more then welcome to leave soem indeps feedback.

shadowking132 10-22-2015 03:10 PM

loved this!

i loved this story it was great

a few things that would make it better try to explain how the changes came about not just the outcome for example now did you change how her sweat smelt maby one of the ointments is like a super deodorant that never washes off or her lips how did you puff them up did you use collagen or did you use the fat that you took from her breasts you get the idea

last thing is flesh it out a bit its all very clumped together

that pretty much covers everything if you would like to chat more or get more feedback feel free to pm me and we can chat

BannaGirl 10-25-2015 01:14 PM

I am more or less waiting for more idaes i have some on my owne but i kind of want to take a reader suggestion first.

BannaGirl 11-08-2015 05:47 AM

I finaly managed to write part 2!
Big thanks goes to shadowking132
as always pls leave your comments!

Episode 2

“Quite some time has passed since the first episode of this show has aired, since then we wear struggling to find another participant. but now we can happily announce that Zoe Turner will be our second participant! My name is Clara and this it total makeover! 19 year old Zoe measures in at 1,6 m and has shoulder long brown hair, she currently study's at medical school to become a nurse, but without further ado ill hand the word to her for a few final words. So Zoe why did you signed up with total makeover?”

“Well it was a really hard decision but my friends said i should probably build my own style and after i got assured that the not all makeover are such extreme as the first one i decided to sign up.”

“I am so happy that you took this step! Can you tell us what would be the worst possible thing for you?”

“I was rly shocked when i see some of the outcomes of the first one, it was just so extreme in some parts! especially the intimate changes made me shiver, a small hole is one thing but getting your pussy sewed and shut with a padlock is just cruel!”

“to be honest, it is! luckily for you this is already out of the pool. so no i want you to put on the blindfold and spin the wheel that will determine your fate.”

A bit unsure zoe walks to the wheel puts on the blindfold and spins it just a bit. after just a few field the needle stays at “neko Catgirl!" Zoe started fading away as the drug took affect on her.

Switch to commercials.

“Welcome back, in this last segment of the show we will do a quick recap of things that we changed:

First of since Zoe now is a cat she now features furry cat ears as well as a tail. the tail is sewn to her spine and she can control it quite a bit once she is used to it, however her ears are a different story it took us quite some time to get those brown furry thing to work properly they work perfectly fine and they have to since her human ears are now cut off!
We left her beautifull brown hair unchanged and moved down to her face. we took care of her brown eyes by shattering the retina and replacing it with a cat shaped green one, we know that's a very harsh change but it looks just so good! We then tattooed the tip of her nose black to fit with the whiskers that are now implanted over her mouth. The next step was quite messy since we needed to make sure that zoe has more fang like teeth we figured the easiest way to achieve this is to break out some of her teeth and make replacements that are drills into her bone, it was rly worth it since now she has 2 pairs of rly beast looking fangs!
On her neck she now has a purple collar that is permanently locked around her it comes with a remote to apply shocks but we will take good care so it don't gets into the wrong hands, we also managed to implant a chip into her that will let her purr and meow instead of moan!
Zoes breast are a natural C we decided to let them be but we had to add a bit of fat to her belly because she was just to skinny for a cat, now she doesn't looks so sporty anymore but you don't see the bones of her rib cage pressing through so this will help while petting her.
Next up wear her finger nails we had to rip her nail out in order to replace it with long hard synthetic nails so she can have claws.
We know Zoe wont like it but we also had to change a few thing in her more private area.She now has a sealed clit ring with a bell attached, the bell aside from ringing when she moves also doubles as a vibrator that activates when she is near catnip. We also gave her a syringe that changes her smell and taste down to be a bit more fishy, however it has the side effect that her sweat will smell like wet fur, we are really sorry for that.
Zoes closet was very basic we took care of that and replaced her cloths with cute school girl uniforms that she has to wear for the next year apart from that we also mixed in some claw gloves that wont allow her to grab anything but it will look cute! We also took care of her flat we swapped her normal bed with a cat bed and also removed tables, plates and silverware and replaced it wit bowls, we hope Zoe will like cat food because that's all she will get for the duration of the contract.

Thats all we did for zoe so now it is time to reveal the finished makeover!:”

the camera shows Zoe she looks overwhelmed and one can see that she hasn't figured out all changes yet. the ears look cute on her however. Overall she is not quite sure on how she should react.

“so Zoe tell us how you like it so far?”

“i thought you said not all the makeovers where so extreme?” she asked with a mix of fear and anger in her voice.

“well that is true however you decided the makeover yourself by spinning the wheel. Also look at the positive side we didant change much of your intimate parts!”

“yeah but still this is terrible how am i supposed to go to work like this or even out in public?!”

With that out of her mouth the shook collar activated and Clara quickly interrupts her:

“ well i am afraid that's all the time we have! but please rate the outcome as well as submit your ideas to the following address, we also are looking for new participants if you feel brave! Also make sure to rate Zoe on a scale from 1 to 5 alongside with your comments.
I am Clara and this was total Makeover episode 2!”

shadowking132 11-08-2015 05:51 AM

im happy to help might add a bit on the end about her seeing her home :P

BannaGirl 11-08-2015 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowking132 (Post 1969115)
im happy to help might add a bit on the end about her seeing her home :P

:P maybe next time xD

BannaGirl 11-08-2015 06:57 AM

So shadowking132 wrote a small addition :D
Enjoy!

Episode 2 part 2

“welcome back to total makeover special aftermath addition in this episode we will be taking zoe back home after her makeover “ clara looks over to zoe who has a burly security guard next to her holding a leash attached to her now permanent collar

“so excited to see the changes to your new abode kitty?” as clara says this zoe blushes as shes called kitty then speaks “if its anything like what you have done to my body -”

as she starts to rant Clara presses a button on the remote in her hand activating the shock collar as zoes body convulses in pain after a moment she speaks again with her head hanging low “yes verry excited clara “ she says quietly the camera then pans back to clara now at the front door to a home “good kitty anyway here we are your home lets go in shal we”

clara produces a key from her pocket putting it in the lock and opening the door once open all 3 of them step in with the camera following behind “this is it zoe your new place why dont you take a look around while I show the viewers what we did “ at this zoe starts walking around looking to see what's changed staying silent

“ok viewers for starters we got rid of the bed in the bedroom and replaced it with a lovely human sized cat bed quite fitting I think secondly last I checked kittys dont use tables and plates so we got rid of all plates tables and silverware in the whole place! Lastly we raided the fridge and pantry and got rid of everything after all kittys not eat human food do they right? So as a special gift from us at total makeover zoe will have a lifetime supply of cat food!”

while clara was talking to the camera zoe was moving around discovering all this herself the missing tables all the plates and everything she didant notice as her tail curled up between her legs as she started to cry a little she was remembering the time she was sitting at the table with her boyfriend on there anniversary now it will look like a guy with his pet her on the floor head in a bowl her boyfriend on the sofa eating like normal after he brings his own plates and stuff of course at this she herd the door opening as the man she was thinking about came in the room

“omg zoe what happened to you “ as he walked into the room he saw the one he loves with ears tails and everything else

zoe blushes and looks down and with a small voice “ I um went on total makover I -” at this moment zoes new clit ring detected catnip on the boyfried and started to vibrate “oh no! Mew meoww!! catnip meoooow!”

“whats happening !” the boyfriend cries looking around the room panicing

at this clara pipes up “ catnip that's what's happening kitty's love the stuff as you can see just leave her there for a time come with me” at this clara take the boyfriend over to the next room and explains everything what happened and the contract that zoe signed once finished clara hands the boy friend the shock remote and a leash then walks towards the camera once again

“and that is it folks thank you for tuning in top this special follow up episode of total makeover! You will be happy to know that zoes boyfriend and promiced to look after the new kitty like a lover ! Once again thank you for tuning in and pleese call in and vote for our next contestant “

TheHotBoyWonder 11-08-2015 09:33 AM

Good Story A Nice Touch adding in the home makeover
Would be cool to know some of the other options on the wheel?
Would defiantly keep the makeover a home aspect.
How many episodes are you looking to make?

shadowking132 11-08-2015 01:26 PM

hey

i can answer most of that as for options on the wheel all and any we want lol if you have a suggestion pm me or banana as for how many idk lol

BannaGirl 11-08-2015 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHotBoyWonder (Post 1969277)
Good Story A Nice Touch adding in the home makeover
Would be cool to know some of the other options on the wheel?
Would defiantly keep the makeover a home aspect.
How many episodes are you looking to make?

I cant say how many but probably AS many AS i habe time for.

mrskine30 11-12-2015 09:15 AM

Loved it. Waiting for next chapter :-)

BannaGirl 11-12-2015 11:24 AM

Total makeover 3

“Tatooes with 15, nose Piercings and cuting herself with 16 and faked the leagal documents to total makeover at 17! Also she is a sad girl who hates evrybody and evrything, especialy her mother. Did this all sounds emo to you?
Well all those things fit with Michele our next voluntair. She is just 17 years old and faked her contract luckily for US we habe the lawers to make this binding!
But since she is not an adult yet we are not alowed to let her talk at the time this show gets life, but we thin it will be worth it. According to the Interview i dir the day beforbwith her, she signed up in an atempet to shook her mother, however she dient ecpected this to be binding. What else to say to Michele?
Well AS i said she has emo style short black hair and lots of lip, nose and ear piercings. She currently lifes with her parrents and goes to Scholl. In this pre recorded footage you will See her spin the wheel, well More or less she almost destroyed it out of anger. The needel stopped spinning at “Human Barbie”” Clara makes a fake shook face as she secretly loghs about the fate of the other girl.
‘And that probably means Michele won't be to happy once she wakes up but that's not a concern of us right now!
Stay tuned to watch what happens with that rebellious girl!”

Commercial break

“Welcome back, I have to admit this is by far one of the most funny makeovers we did so far, the best part was imagining her face at the ende.but with no further ado let's look at the changes we did:”

“At first we needed to make sure that her hair is thebopposit from what it was. We achieved this by chemically destroying all her hair and then replaced it with the long blond barbie hair we all know. The hair is completely syntactical and wont grow since it is mostly plastic. We choose plastic because it seemed fitting. The same was done on her eye leshes, the rest of her bodyhair was also removed using the chemicals.

We needed her eyes blue so as wwe did with our contastent bevor her we shattered her green retina and replaced it with a blue one.

She also recifed permanent pink makeup ass well as permanent syntatik pink finger nails.

Michele also got all her piercings removed but as exchange she recived a necklace tatoo Barbie style!
For her bust we needed to make sure it has barbie messurements so her 32D wich she was supper proud of now is reduced to 32B wich is the actual barbie messurment. but since she was cubby we also reduced her overall body wight to press her into houerglass bodyshape that will be mentained by the perma bound pink corsett.

We made her ass slimmer and more sexyer and made her pussy just a little bit tighter to display a small slit.

For the finisch we did somthing rly exciting we changed her legal name into Barbie! so her name fits her body better. to make her boddy more like her name we washed her whole boddy in a lotion that will make her skin feel and smell like plastic, this will make her truly unique.”

The camera now showes a Girl who closly resembels Barbie but instead of smyling she is full enraged and kicks around her.

“as you can see Barbie needs some time to adjust to her new body. we therfore will skip the post makeover interview and will go directly to her new home. Since she lives with her parents we just needed to reystyle her room pink as well as building the half of the room into a masive warderobe. to wrap this up w3e will no show her mouthers reacion the first time she saw barbie:”

“ohh ,y god what happend to you?!” her mother almost loghs out of malicious joy.
“well you know this serves you right maybe you learned your lesson now!”

it looks like the cammeraman gets kicked and the picture fades to black.
Clara makes her best O face as the picture gets back to her.

“well it looks like this is the final since we dont want anybody to get hurt!
make sure to rate thsi makover ass well as submiting your aplications and ideas.
I am Clara adn this was Total makeover!”

mrskine30 11-12-2015 12:02 PM

i like your imagination and twisted mind ;-)

AmberCruz 11-12-2015 07:36 PM

Hi

Hey can you write one for me

BannaGirl 11-22-2015 12:00 PM

Any more feedback? i rly want to continue but i dont see the interest :(

MisterDare 11-22-2015 06:28 PM

Human cow makeover.

cupcake112 11-22-2015 09:11 PM

I love it!! Please continue writing it

BannaGirl 11-23-2015 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupcake112 (Post 1985117)
I love it!! Please continue writing it

Is ther anything you specialy liked / disliked?

Alexman 11-23-2015 08:12 AM

I really liked the total humiliation of the people who got the makeovers, the kitty one where you actually went to her house and explained her new life there was a great touch.

slaveAnnaC 11-23-2015 09:36 AM

love this story, really enjoying how it doesn`t hold back...
sadly, it`s only about young girls being, well, extremely changed, simply put...
personally, i more prefer the MILF types, sexy and classy ladies in their 40s being abused, humiliated... and in this case, totally makeover{ED}!

anyways, really hoping to read more soon ;) and who knows, maybe in time a mature lady would show up on the show as well ;)

BannaGirl 12-17-2015 01:18 PM

Hello everybody i'm back with another part of “Total Makeover” a Story i quite enjoy writing. This has been by far the most wished for Story so i gave it a shoot and hope i did it justice.
One more thing i rly like more complex feedback and i also enjoy writing with my readers about what they liked and disliked so if you want you can drop me apm so we can talk about that. as always leave suggestions and ideas as well as feedback under the story.

On the Topic of will there be a next part:
I have to say you pretty much decide it if i get feedback and i think it is worth i will definitely go for another one!

Total Makeover 4

“So we received quite a lot applications from boys and men, originally the show was intended for females only but we recently received a stunning letter from Lucy, if you can't remember she was our first contestant ever! Well she told us that she had a bet with her Boyfriend and if he lose he to would need to apply for T.M.! Well he lost and Lucy sent us a heartwarming letter because she wanted to make sure that he got chosen for that special, she didn't even seems mad that we sewed her pussy shut with a zip fastener!”

Smirks evil

“Enough words about her let's talk about Ben, he is as you might have thought Lucy's Boyfriend. Ben is a 1,9m tall very muscular guy with a Pompadour haircut. Around his neck is a necklace with a small key attached to it, we all secretly know what it is for! So Ben since this is a special we already decided on your makeover with your girlfriend, so tell us what do you think we will do to you?”

The boy with fear and disbelief in his voice answers:

“Well since she was kinda Goth before her … “Makeover” i think she will want me as goth boy or something like that.”

Clara almost breaks out in loghter as she continues:

“Well then Ben tell us what would be worst case scenario for you.”

“yeh probably what i mentioned before beeing gothed up with piercings and tattoos!”

“well short answer for a big fear! As you will notice your vision will start to blur shortly and we will start our makeover on you”

Break

BannaGirl 12-17-2015 01:18 PM

“welcome back everybody i am Clara the host of this awesome show! Today we a here to witness something truly unicel a special where the boyfriend of one of our contestants will be madeover, of course it was kept as a secret to him but like we said the show was intended for females so we did our best to fem him up!

What you might notice first is that he isn't muscular anymore he now is petite and slim, we achieved this with some special injektion.

You might also notice that he now leaks the short hair and now has shoulder long blonde curly hair. We think it fits him quite lovely. On his forehead he now has a hot pink tatou that states “Sugar cane licker”! As few of you might know our pure Lucy found herself not able to pleasure her Boyfriend with her pussy nor her butt so perhaps she had to use her mouth but this makeover could mean a shift of power in their relationship.

If you look down a bit more you might notice that he (or should i say she?) now features two almost basketball sized “boobs”! Yes we know it looks hilarious and yes Lucy will make fun of him.

Before we started Ben had an almost 20cm long dick, we decided to change that to roughly 1cm when erected, we also thought it would be fancy if his dick couldn't get him off anymore so we did just that and also throw in a small peehole ring for his new “clytie”.

But we didn't wanted to deny him all pleasure, so we even helped him to use another part he might not have thought before. His ass, aside from being more round and girly, now has a hole that is big enough for Lucy to comfortably stick her whole hand in it! It won't take long until he is so horny he will beg to receive her hand or her foot up his but.

Since this is a completely new lifestyle for him we got easy on the clothes he has a wide variety of all girl clothes you can wish for but we shrinked his shou pool a bit since we did surgery on his feet bones so he now only can wear 6cm plus high heels.

Quire sadly Lucy had to try him out immediately so we are currently lacking his interview but we are sure he really likes his new look. I am Clara and this was Total makeover. As always make sure to comment and leave your suggestions as well with what you liked and not and if you are brave enough consider to apply yourself!”

SubFreyaxoxo 12-17-2015 01:56 PM

I love it
My name is Kensi M
Would you do a special paragraph for me
5 ft 6
180 pounds
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
42 b boobs
No tattoos or piercings

Pretty pretty please?
Go mental with it?

BannaGirl 12-17-2015 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubFreyaxoxo (Post 2016217)
I love it
My name is Kensi M
Would you do a special paragraph for me
5 ft 6
180 pounds
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
42 b boobs
No tattoos or piercings

Pretty pretty please?
Go mental with it?

Maybe i will but you have to send in an aplication :P

SubFreyaxoxo 12-17-2015 02:11 PM

Pretty please
Can i have an application?

BannaGirl 12-17-2015 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubFreyaxoxo (Post 2016229)
Pretty please
Can i have an application?

Like I said you need to write me a detield description of your body and your hobbys

SubFreyaxoxo 12-17-2015 02:40 PM

As I said before and I'm fat and chubby

Hobbie- singing and sexual pleasure

BannaGirl 12-19-2015 05:55 PM

Yes i know i normally don't upload 2 stories in such a short time but i had good impot of a reader who wished for something specific. I did my best to fulfill his wish. If you have any feedback let me know i always appreciate comments and PMs!

“Today our contestant was lured here under false prejudice by a friend but once she was here we were aber to excite her enough that she did the critical step and signed for todays show! I am Clara and this is Total Makeover Number 5.

With the age of 26 Nadine clearly is our oldest participant but with a lot of sports and good Nutrition she managed to maintain a very athletic 1.6m body that i personally would think belongs more to a well trained 18 year old.

So tell us Nadine what do you think would be the worst we could do to you ?”

The brown eyed Girl shyly replies:
“The worst you could do is make me look freaky, i would probably lose my job if i end up with cat ears and a tail..”

Clara cuts the sentence:

“well then you will be happy to hear that catgirl is already done and therefore removed from the wheel!”

Nadine smiles but is to shy to answer.

“If you would pls spin the wheel now, we kinda run out of time. The effect of the injektion will start shortly”

Both get up the sofa and Nadine spins the destiny wheel After a few rounds it finally lands on “Blow bunny”.

“Well I am sure Nadine won't be amused but at least it's not cat ears. Stay tuned for after the break when we will reveal poor Nadine's new body!”

Break

“Welcome back everybody! we had such a good time with Nadine but now it's time to reveal what we did to her. Let's start of with her head:

BannaGirl 12-19-2015 05:56 PM

Her brown hair is now bleach blond we thought it fits her new theme better. As always hair colour changes are permanent due to our patented coloring gel which changes the root of the hair. Since she is a bunny now we just had to drill her skull to root a nice white pair of bunny ears, sorry Nad. The once brown eyes are now blue, needles to say why. A bit more attention was given to her mout arya: her lips are now fuller, as a good buddy of mine would say BJ Lips. Her tongue sadly had to be slit up to implant a sensor about wich i will talk more later. She now also produces more spit given to a shot we gave her but that's not even the highlight! We did surgery on her jaw bone so now she can't fully close her mouth, infact it's open wide enough that a standard penis could be inserted at any time! We also used our experimental texture changer to change the flesh of her mouth to feel like pussy.

Moving on to her Boobs you will notice that they grow quite in size from 70b to roughly the size of watermelons. Her right breast now also features a playboy bunny tattoo. and her nipels have been pierced with permanent studs.

Since she had a pretty good body build to start with we didn't had to change much about her weight, so we didn't. We did used our gel to change the color of her finger and toe nails to a nice pink!

Quite some work had to be done to her pussy. First we needed to shorten her lips to make it look more compact and clean.We then added a clit piercing that is connected to the sensor i mentioned earlier, So here is what it does; the piercing vibrates and keeps her wet constantly but it's not enough for her to cum, if her tongue feels the presence of sperm she has a 20% chance that it will go of and bring her to an orgasm, it also works with pussy juices in that case her chance is 30%.

We also payed some attention to her ass. It was pretty nice to start with but we made it a bit rounder and also widened her asshole so a normal penis can penetrate her easily Over her but she now features a white little bunny tale that is attached to her spine.

Her pretty conservative wardrobe was changed out with the classical playboy bunny suite as well with a wide range of sexy underwear and swimwear!

Due to the jaw bone breaking we had to do she sadly can't talk right now but we hope you enjoy her anyways!”

The camera shows a shy girl with big fluffy ears and tears in the corner of her eyes.

“We Surely will interview her once she held up! For today we have to end it sadly. As always leave your suggestions and ideas and don't forget to rate this makeover! If you are breath enough why not apply yourself? Maybe you will end up as fluffy as Nadine! I am Clara and this is TM Episode 5, See you next time!”.

Looking for .. 12-19-2015 06:14 PM

Thank you for the next chapter and for this awesome bunny makeover. She would love it even if she didn´t know herself now ;)

SubFreyaxoxo 12-20-2015 01:22 AM

Sounds good
Looking forward to hearing more

BannaGirl 01-03-2016 10:49 AM

Yet another Story writen for a friend hope you like it:
I am as always happy to get feedback.

“Hello everybody Christmas season is over and the new year is upon us! What better time to get a makeover then now? We are more then happy to help with that new year's resolution! Today's contestant is 19 year old Caro, we have to say she isn't completely voluntarily here she lost a bet with a former BF of hers. Since she isn't here on her own behalf she didn't wanted to have the post ™ Interview so we made an exception and skipped right to the wheel of transformations. So if you might want to spin it Caro?”

The black haired girl that measures about 1,77m promptly spins the wheel she hasn't said anything yet. right as the wheel starts to get slower the drugs take effect and she blacks out. the crowd laughs load as the wheel stops even Clara smiles as she takes a glimpse to the wheel.

“well it looks like we are going kawaii again as this time the wheel have chosen “Kawaii Yaoi “Boy”” I think this will become extremely entertaining, so stay tuned to see what we will do to her.”

Commercial Break

“Welcome back everybody! we had a blast transforming Caro it was really funny. So as always here are the things we changed:

At first we made her hair less girly it's now just long enough to cover her ear, with our special dye we also made sure it will stay a bright blonde color over time or better said for eternity. We didn't changed anything on her face since we want the boy to be girly.

But we had to remover her C sized boobs to ensure that she in theory could pass as a boy.
We also changed her voice it's not rly deeper but it sounds more boyish it's hard to explain if you can't hear it yourself.

we also made her a bit more chubby not fat but not as slim as she was before.

Now for the hard part we had to replace her pussy with a small little penis that when erected measures in at 5 cm. However she is not able to cum pleasuring her dick since it is for show only but she is able to cum to assure that we also attached balls and made her ass her new sexual organ, we changed her g spot to be deep in his ass we also loosened up the hole just a bit because we are sure she will scratch it in no time.

Unfortunately that's all for today little changes but big effect as we will see in the follow up where she will try out her new sexual organs.

I am Clara and this was Episode 6 of total makeover stay tuned for the follow up. As always feedback is welcome! Merry christmas and a happy new year. Clara out.

nightcat 01-03-2016 11:15 AM

Your show is great
I'm glad you are continuing it :D

And hopefully there will be a lot people coming to Clara for a makeover :D

BannaGirl 01-03-2016 11:17 AM

I am sure ther will.
If i get more detaild feedback ;)

and who know maybe someday Clara herself will spin the wheel xD

cupcake112 03-01-2016 06:39 PM

Plzz continue!!!!

cupcake112 04-01-2016 12:38 PM

I would be so cool if Clara did the wheel herself next time and got something really degrading!

GluttonFor 04-02-2016 09:28 AM

Please continue, this is fantastic! Can you be any more sadistic with the next contestant-maybe constant pain unless they're fucking?

BannaGirl 07-07-2016 09:02 AM

So i got motivated to write again!
I rly look forward to reviews!

“Hello again everybody, and welcome back to ™ todays participant was a bit of a desperate application, you see 23 year old Kiki almost gave up on live because she, with 90kg, is a bit more on the heavy side she also is a small girl measuring in at only 1,6m.. That said her overall style is also pretty basic. The only thing that really spoke to us wear her almond brown eyes. Like last time we will skip the pre makeover interview since we don't think it adds anything of value to the show and it seems that our audience thinks the same. So let's get right to it!”

The picture shows a small but heavy girl spinning the makeover wheel, like usual her eyes are bound so she can't see her possible fates. After some time the wheel starts to slow down and stops at “Baby Girl”.

“Oh it looks like this Collage grade educated girl will be reduced to a little baby girl who shits her nappis all day!”

The joy on Clara's face is clearly visible but just as she closed her mouth the wheel took a sudden thrust to the left and so the outcome was quickly changed to “Statuette”

“Seems like fate is on her side this time! Stay tuned for what changes we have in mind for Kiki!” Clara closes the first segment of the show with a disappointed face she looked forward to reducing this girl to a baby but the wheel had another thing in mind for her!

Break

“Welcome back everybody we are finally done with Kiki! So without further ado let's jump right in:

SO first of all we needed to decide, if we think of female statues we usually think of sexy sleek girls but it would not be right to degrease Kiki so we decided on the opposite thing!
You know in medieval times heavy girls wear adored and desired nowadays that's not so much of a thing but for the sake of art we decided to buff her up even more! So the first thing to do was add roughly 100KG to her petite body we went carefull on her boobs so they won't end up to big but in the end the 52C boobs ended up two sizes larger.We also needed to cut down her dark brown hair since it was to long, we decided to go with a pixi cut. The color was changed to a platinum gold with black insides.
We first thought of breaking her nose to make her more sphinx like but not even ™ is so evil so we decided to do a little work on her mouth instead. We fixed and shortened muscles and bones so her mouth stays permanently opened a bit depending on who you ask it looks really artsy or dumb.
The rest of her face remained unchanged.
We moved further down and noticed her new body mass gets in way with her pussy, so we decided to do a drastical thing and inject hardening wax into her lips and vulva it will make it hard like stone so penetration will be impossible but our tests showed she masturbates at least two times a day so we thought this might get her more productiv.
We are pretty sure she will have a hard time finding a Boyfriend but we don't want to ruin it completely for her so in exchange her fat ass recieved a change her sphincter got replaced with a artificially one, it reacts if her boobss are fumbled if you fumble the right breast it will open wider and the left one will make it go tighter. Sadly we still have a bug that won't allow changes from the carrier of that device so for now she won't be able to change it herself we left it at smallest setting to begin with.
Since she is a statue we also decided to lighten her skin color to marble whit her closet was also equipped with greek cloth to cover her new body in. Her new mass will make it pretty hard for her to walk so i think we fully achieved the theme or what do you think?!”

The picture shows the remains of what was once Kiki she cries nonstop as she knows she is even fater now and it will be pretty hard to get back to her 90KG which she once hated so much!

“Anyways i am your host Clara and this was ™ stay tuned for the next episode and make sure to leave feedback!”