getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   How Jenna’s journey as a slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=23558)

HeadHunter_t 04-18-2009 07:20 AM

How Jenna’s journey as a slave began

this is my first story so tell me what you think of it.

Jenna had always been brought up as a proper girl. She was shielded by her parents in aspects of her life. Now at the age of 19 she had just gotten her first computer with internet access. She could not wait to go upstairs and use her pc with the internet. but she was stuck helping her mom with the cleaning of the house for her moms work guests that where coming over. Jenna’s mother came into the room at 6:30 and said she could do what she wanted for the rest of the night but not to bother her while her friends were there.

So Jenna ran up stairs and turned her pc on and log on line to surf the internet. Jenna had been browsing for hours now typing random things in to google. 9:30 was when it happened she found a goggle add saying silly signs with the address of www.getdare.com under it. Jenna clicked the link to the site witch took her to the get dare homepage. She browsed the site for nearly two hours and found that the site had many things on it 1) dare arias 2) stories about dare and sex but what she was most interested in was the slave master aria. She then decided to do some research on the subject of being a slave and she soon found out that she liked the idea of being a slave but it was already 2:30 and she was tired so she bookmarked the site and went to bed thinking about if she wanted to be a slave.

dared to perfection 04-18-2009 07:24 AM

alright start .. but it was a tad short and not very detailed.
also ARIA is spelt area.

monkeysrock 04-18-2009 02:18 PM

Thats a good promising start.

I like the description, could have a bit more detail. I think the paragraph length is just right, so we dont get too bogged down .

Looking forward to the next installment!

Coyote 04-18-2009 02:23 PM

Could be better. Just follow these guidelines.

1. Be more descriptive

2. Dont rush it, take your time

3. Make the posts longer

4. Spelling and Grammer and punctuation can be improved.

Officelover 04-18-2009 05:59 PM

Yes good story, but I have to agree with Coyote's post. And the title doesn't make much sense either. But I do think the story has potential.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dared to perfection (Post 133846)
also ARIA is spelt area.

Haven't you heard of Rossini's "Dare Aria"? lol

molten man 04-19-2009 01:04 PM

starting is a littlr rushed but it is ok!!

Keep it going..

HeadHunter_t 04-20-2009 01:25 PM

part two

Thanks for all the replies and criticisms I fixed the title as well and here is the next part hope you enjoy it.

Part 2

Jenna got home at three from an uneventful day at school. She was so tired that she went strait to her room and fell a sleep. She woke up at 9:30 and decided she was going to sign up to get dare and post slaves add. She logged on twenty minutes later with the name slaveJ. she then set up an add that was as follows

SlaveJ/19/f/uk slave seeks m/master (have web cam)
Hi all I am new to this whole slave thing but would rely like to try it out I do not know many of my limits but the ones I do know are n permanent no blood no family and friends no illegal stuff.
My likes are masturbation and being naked. I do have a web cam. I also have yahoo chat and msn. If anyone would like me to be there slave pm me with the details.

Then Jenna posted the slave add.
Over the next few days Jenna got many reply’s but a lot of it was one line replies like I will be your master slave and other junk like that. It was 10:30, and Jenna was about to log off when she saw it on her 5th day of searching.

Hello

Hello 19 m master from the uk,.i to have a web cam. And, would like to chat with you on yahoo about you being my slave I am on there now my address is [email protected] to here from you slaveJ from masterX

She logged on to her yahoo account and went to add a contact. Then she suddenly stopped she was wondering if she was ready for this to be a slave to a man she had never even met before. She decided it couldn’t hurt to add him and see what he was like as a master. She then typed his name in to the add user section. He accepted her invite immediately; she then started chat with him.

SlaveJ: hello
MasterX: hello
SlaveJ: I your pm on get dare and would like to find out more about it and you I have some questions for you if that is ok.
MasterX: yes that is fine what do you want to know.
SlaveJ: What type of master are you, are you very strict.
MasterX: yes am strict but since you are new to this if you choose to be my slave we will take it slow.
SlaveJ: could you tell me what I might have to do for you as your slave.
MasterXWell that depends to begin with you would do a bit of every thing so we can find out your limits and likes as a slave.
Slavej; sounds fair to me. What rules would you give me a your slave
MasterX: I would give you a set of rule to live bye eg never leave chat without asking me first.iwould control the cloths you would wear. And you would always have to call me master or sir.
SlaveJ: Ok can requests a picture of you so as proof of who you are and I will do the same.
MasterX: yes I will send it now
slavej: ok got it wow your cute here mine comes
masterX: your good looking slaveJ
slavej: may I have time to think about it masterX
MasterX: yes you may if you decide you want to be my slave log on to yahoo chat in two days time at 10:00
Slavej: ok I will think about it goodbye then
MasterX: goodbye

It was 12:30 by the time Jenna logged off so she decided to get some sleep.

blaise1 04-21-2009 10:12 AM

please continue its good very good

HeadHunter_t 04-21-2009 01:59 PM

part 3

ok here is the next part and thanks again for the comments

Part 3 day 1 to think

Jenna woke up the next morning had a hot steamy shower before getting dressed and going to school. She had mostly a normal day except she could not stop thinking about masterX becoming hear master, it seemed the longer she waited the more she wanted to be his slave. To please him in any way possible. Jenna left school at 2:30 when she got home she went straight to her computer and logged on to yahoo chat.

But alas masterX was not on so she left yahoo open while she started her homework. Jenna’s mom arrived home at 5:00 with takeaways for dinner for the two of them.
After Jenna had finished her dinner at 7:30 she went straight up stairs to see if masterX was on but he was not. Jenna read a book until 11:30 then decided to log off of yahoo and get some sleep, because she new masterX would be on for sure tomorrow at 10:00.

Day two to think

Jenna woke up extremely late woke up extremely late on this day so she had a quick shower and left for school. That day at school was one of the slowest days Jenna had ever Jenna could not go strait home today at 2:30 because she had cheerleading practice till 5:30.jenna had always been the cheerleader type, popular very good looking with being tall with long blond hair and sky-blue eyes. Jenna also relay liked the uniforms they whore.

Jenna’s cheer leading practice had just ended when one of the other cheerleaders approached her it was Kristy her best friend. Kristy came to ask if Jenna would spend a weekend at her house in two weeks time while her parents where away. Jenna told her she would have to get back to her in a couple of days.

When Jenna got home it was 7:30 she then had some a roust beef with full trimmings for dinner with her mom until 9:00.jennna had to wash the dishes after dinner when she looked at her watch just as she had finished it was now 9:50.so Jenna rushed up to her room and just after she logged on the masterX icon came to life.

MasterX: Hello slaveJ have you made your decision

molten man 04-22-2009 07:59 AM

nice writing.. keep it going!!

HeadHunter_t 05-06-2009 02:59 AM

Hello to all readers

Hello to all readers i have not forgotten this story will continue it soon

overlord 05-06-2009 07:39 AM

awesome story keep it up

kumpumper 05-09-2009 03:05 AM

Good job so far...It seems like all the stories I read stop at this point...

HeadHunter_t 05-16-2009 11:29 AM

hey all sorry it took so long but here the next part is

Part 4 a new master

masterX: hello slave have you made your decision.
SlaveJ: yes masterX I would like to be your slave girl.
MasterX: that is good then is it fine if we start your training now slave.
slaveJ: yes masterX it is fine I want you to start as soon as possible sir.
MasterX: are you sure if so then call me master not masterX
SlaveJ: yes master
MasterX: good I will take you as a slave then.
slaveJ: thank you master I will do my best to obey you master.
masterX: Ok we will start without your web cam for training then when you trust me more we can move on to cam my new slave.
SlaveJ: yes master that is fine
MasterX: good slave now what I want you to do next is reply to some questions truthfully.
MasterX: are you a virgin and what your bra size slave.
SlaveJ: yes master I am and 36 b is my bra size.
MasterX: ok slave even thou I have seen a picture of you I want you to describe your self to me and what school activities do you do
SlaveJ: yes master I am 1.6 meters tall brown long hairs down to my shoulders blue eyes fairly average build and I am a cheerleader master.
MasterX: ok slave what aria you live in more or less
SlaveJ: London master
MasterX: that is good I live in London to so we may meet sometime in the futcher slave
SlaveX: maybe master let us see how things go between us first master.
MasterX: that is fine with me slave I do prefer to get to know you before we meet in person and train you some on cam first.
SlaveJ: Yes master
MasterX: Ok slave I have decided you should go to bed now and get a good nights sleep and I will start your training tomorrow slave at 6:00.
SlaveJ yes master good night master.
MasterX: Goodnight slave I shall send you a email with you rules in it later my slave.

ferret604 05-16-2009 01:03 PM

I am loving this! please continue

BLOEM51 05-16-2009 01:06 PM

Very good so far. Please continue

HeadHunter_t 05-16-2009 01:33 PM

thanks

thanks i am glad that you guys are enjoying it should have the next part done in the next few days

HeadHunter_t 05-16-2009 02:16 PM

hey finshed the next part so here it is

Part 5 the rules

Jenna woke up really early the next morning she couldn’t help but think what she would do that night to serve her master. But she could not think about that now she had to get ready for school the one good thing was it was a Friday. So school ended at 1:00 but from 2:00 till 4:00 she had cheer leading practice. That meant she would only be home at 4:30.
Before Jenna was going to shower she remembered that she had to check for the email with her rules in it from her new master. She signed in to her email and there it was saying the following as a subject.

To my slave girl your new rules.

She quickly opened the email and read the rules.

Subject: To my slave girl your new rules

1) Always refer to me as master.
2) You always must shave your pussy
3) You must check your email twice a day
4) You may not cum without my permission slave
5) You must always tell the truth to your master slave
6) You must be naked when in your room unless told otherwise
7) You may not wear panties without permission (unless you have cheerleading practice )
8) You must obey all these rules at all times my slave.

Jenna read her rules for what felt like forever but was only 15 minutes then she decided to go shower and get ready for school. The drive to school on the bus was pretty uneventful for Jenna. Most of her classes where boring and uneventful accept for the free they had in art do to the teacher having a meeting. During that free Jenna was so deep in thought about her new master that she didn’t even hear Kristy talking to her at first asking if she new about next weekend yet. She replied with a no when she realized Kristy was talking to her they joked around for the rest of the period.
Cheer leading practice was about to start and Jenna had not noticed so she was running late. By the time she got to the field the team had already started practice. She apologized to them for being late then they started practicing again. The practice went extremely quickly for Jenna for some reason.

molten man 05-17-2009 03:23 AM

Excellent. keep it going

Midnight 05-17-2009 09:45 AM

I agree that this is really good. I really like how you don't rush things but the post are really "filler" either.

Update soon!

HeadHunter_t 05-17-2009 11:59 AM

Will do

Might not update for about a week will get more done as soon as i can thoe.i am glad people are enjoying my storie.

mausi7280bi 05-18-2009 08:18 AM

I sound to will be great,
want to hear more about that .

HeadHunter_t 05-18-2009 02:50 PM

heres more

Part 6

When Janna got home there was a note on the table next to the front door from her mom that said the following.

Hey Jenna I am going to be working late tonight so please make your self something to eat.

So Jenna went into the kitchen to make her dinner which was pasta in a red sauce. Then after eating Jenna realized it was 5:15 so she decided to go and do what little homework she had from her day at school. Jenna finished her homework at 5:55 she stripped till she was completely naked. Then logged on to yahoo chat her master was not on yet but she would wait like a good slave should. At exactly 6:00 her new master logged on to yahoo chat.

SlaveJ: hello master
MasterX: hello my slave how was your day.
SlaveJ: very good master.
MasterX: that is good my slave.
MasterX: Did you get my rules for you to obey slave.
SlaveJ: yes master I did and I whore panties today because I had cheer leading practice master.
MasterX: that is fine slave that was part of your rules my slave.
SlaveJ: thank you master.
MasterX: OK slave tell me what you are wearing now then.
SlaveJ: master I am naked as your rule says I should be when in my room alone master.
MasterX: ok slave what I want you to do now is edge for your master and stop when you are about to cum then tell me.

Jenna then started to play with her pussy. She was still going 10 minuets later and then she felt it she was very close to Cumming. so she stopped playing with her self and started to type to her master.

SlaveJ: I have stopped as you said master due to the fact I was about to cum
MasterX: good my slave you did well for your first time 10 minuets now I want you to do the same again but try to last longer this time my slave.

HeadHunter_t 05-18-2009 03:24 PM

wow 2 parts done !!!!

Part 7
Jenna then started to play with her self again this time it seemed to go a lot slower then the first time. She reached 5 minuets and it felt like 10 minuets. Then she reached 10 minuets and it felt like 15 minuets. By the time she reached 13 minuets she could not go or she would cum no wait it was to late to stop Jenna started to orgasm. When Jenna stopped Cumming she felt gilt wash over her. She had broken 1 of her masters rules she was a bad slave and she new it.

Jenna new what she had to do to make it right so that she would feel like a good slave again? She would have to tell her master and take the punishment she deserved for disobeying her new master. Jenna started to type to her master feeling honest scared and guilty at the same time.

SlaveJ: master I am sorry your slave has broken one of your rules master I came without permission please punish your new slave so that she may learn to better serve you master.

While Jenna waited for a reply from her master she reread her message to her new master she did not know where she got what she said to him from. But it felt like the correct thing to say to her master. All of the sudden a message popped up from her master.

MasterX: OK my slave since you where honest your punishment will not be bad, use your bare hand to spank each ass cheek of yours five times count each one by typing each one on yahoo my slave girl.

SlaveJ: yes master right cheek master.
SlaveJ: 1 master
Slavej: 2 master
Slavej: 3 master
Slavej: 4 master
Slavej: 5 master
SlaveJ: left cheek now master.
SlaveJ: 1 master
SlaveJ: 2 master
SlaveJ: 3 master
SlaveJ: 4 master
SlaveJ: 5 master

After the punishment Jenna and her master spoke more about what her training would be like for her by the time she looked at a clock it was 10:35. Jenna was feeling tired and was about to ask her master if she could go to sleep. when a new message came throe and Jenna began to smile.

firenight 05-18-2009 04:48 PM

go on its alsome

molten man 05-19-2009 01:29 PM

nice work man!!!!!

HeadHunter_t 05-19-2009 02:05 PM

heres the next part

here is the next part and yay it is my 100th post on get dare as well.

Part 8

MasterX: good girl ok slave I have to log off now I will send you an email with tasks for you to do at school my slave girl.
Jenna quickly started typing her reply.

SlaveJ: Yes master I will check for your email in the morning good night master
MasterX: sleep naked tonight slave and good night.

Jenna’s master signed off then after Jenna logged of, and shut down her pc. she went to prepare for bed. When she lay down she drifted of to sleep quickly.

When Jenna woke up she remember the night before with her new master, her first thought when she woke up was did I do those things. Then she thought yes I did and I enjoyed doing them for my master.

Jenna then remembered the email her master said that he would send her. She logged on to her email account. There was one email from her master

Dear slave your tasks are

1) You may wear a bra and panties today slave because your master wishes for you to have a bra connection wedgie for the day.
2) You must edge for 15 minutes before you go to school. For 10 minutes in the bathroom at school during your brake. For another 15 minutes when you get home from school. without Cumming at all slave
3) And as soon as you get home send me a email with a list of all your cloths slave.

After reading the email Jenna decided that she would edge before having her shower. Jenna then started to finger herself by 12 minuets she was struggling to keep control but she made it to 15.she stopped as soon as the hand hit the twelve for the last minute of her time. Then Jenna went off to shower and then connected her bra and patties in a wedgie then she left for school.

hot24guy 05-19-2009 04:37 PM

wow very good. keep going. i like this story.

molten man 05-20-2009 06:44 AM

Nice story!! Keep it going..

BLOEM51 05-20-2009 07:02 AM

Really a very good story. Can`t wait for the next part

yomoma15 05-20-2009 02:37 PM

keeep going this story is mored adicting than pot!

HeadHunter_t 05-21-2009 02:24 PM

here is the next part hope you enjoy

part 9 wedgie school blues

jenna got to school early even thoe it was a saterday she had to go to school for a cheer leading comp.the cheer leading compation was 6 hours with a 30 miniuts brake in between.Jenna's team was practicing for the first half of the time when the brake came jenna went to the far end of the school to the second story bathroom to compleat her second edge for the day.10 miniuts was allot easier for jenna then fifteen had been.she was releaved no one came in to the bathroom during that time because jenna is not the quietest girl when masturbating and it dident help that she was thinking about her master while masturbating.

jenna then went to compeat in the compation with her team.Jennas team came third place in the compation so she was very happy there where 20 teams in alltogether so third was not that bad.the thing jenna did not enjoy was doing cheerleaders with a bra connection wedgie it hurt her like hell when she was finished she went home.

jenna then did her last eage for the day when she got home.the 15 miniuts felt like forever but she made it without cumming as ordered then jenna started going throe her cuberd to see what cloths she had for the list for her master.jenna sorted her cloths on to piles that where sorted by types of cloths.

:D:D:)

monkeysrock 05-21-2009 03:37 PM

Brillaint story!!

PLEASE MORE!

If you'd like a hand proofreading, let me know.

HeadHunter_t 05-22-2009 01:55 AM

Thanks

Thanks for reading this story.
Thanks for the coments from all of you.i am glad people are enjoying it should post more realsoon.
Oh and thanks for the offer monkeysrock but you just want to read early lol.

firenight 05-22-2009 11:11 AM

please go on it is sweet

HeadHunter_t 05-22-2009 02:22 PM

here is the next part hope you enjoy

part 10

jenna just finished emailing the list of cloths to her master when she recived a email asking her to log on to yahoo.so jenna logged on to yahoo and her master was on .jenna opened a chat window and started type.

slaveJ; hello master
MasterX:hello slave how was your day at the comp.
SlaveJ: it was good master we came in third place master.
MasterX: that is good slave and how did your tasks go slave.
SlaveJ: they went well master i completed all of them without a problem except the wedgie dose heart a lot master.
MasterX: it is saposed to hurt a bit slave but you may undue it now slave

jenna felt releaf when she read that she could remove the bra connection wegie.she ameadetly took her cloths off unhooked her bra and undid the wegie.she felt so relived to no longer feel the pain of the wedgie.jenna then started to type to her master again.

SlaveJ: thank you master for allowing your slave to remove her wedgie master
MasterX; it is a pleasure my slut.
SlaveJ; master must i put my cloths back on or should i remain naked master.
MasterX: i think you should remain naked slut.
MasterX: ok slave i want you to get the following items if you need to leave your room you may dress but strip as soon as you get back into your room slave.
15 pegs a permant maker and some ice

jenna got up from her pc and got dressed and went in to the kitchen to find the items her master required of her.she when to a draw under the kitchen sink and found the maker pen.then jenna went to the laundry room next to get the pegs.she took 20 peg from the back of the laundry room door just in case she needed a few more.jenna then went to the freezer and got the ice she needed.then jenna went of upstairs towards her room.the minute jenna got in to her room again she closed her door and stripped off her clothes.jenna then went to her pc and started typing to her master.

SlaveJ: i am back master.
MasterX; good my slut now i want you to listen closely and do the following with the items i asked for my slave

fire 05-23-2009 01:39 AM

This is a great story, but it would be even better if you spellchecked each segment before posting.
It is a really good story, well done

HeadHunter_t 05-23-2009 01:31 PM

Hey

Thanks for the advice fire i do use spell cheak but i do it late at night so i am normaly i am very tired when i cheak and add parts.but i am glad you guys are likeing the story.

BLOEM51 05-23-2009 01:35 PM

Still a very great story to read. You are really doing a great job here. Please post as soon as possible

Beginnerbabe 05-23-2009 02:47 PM

This is amazin but I agree about the spellchecking and even capital letters for names and the starts of sentences would be good. Keep it up though :)