getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Gay truth or dare (Fiction + Non-Fiction) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=21071)

Hypo Monkey 02-19-2009 03:13 PM

Gay truth or dare (Fiction + Non-Fiction)

It's started as a normal day. I was bored as usall. I am about 5'3 black hair and alittle fat. I decide to visit my friend. He was there but his mom wasn't. He was suppost to be doing his homework but he wasn't. Jason was about 5'7 blond hair, alittle fat and alittle muscular. I rang the door bell and he answered. We went to the office he was on his myspace. We sat and talked about video games, news, and t.v.
Then i "lets watch t.v.". Jason (my friend) said "it's broken". Then i said then let's play truth or dare.Jason was calm and said "ok". We made our way into his bed room and closed the door.
I started the game "Jason Truth or Dare"
Jason: "Truth"
Me:"What type of underware are you wearing"
Jason: "Boxer Briefs. Ok Truth or dare"
Me: "Dare"
Jason: "I dare you to take off all of your clothes except your socks and boxers"
I stripped right in front of him. He didn't mind. This our normal kind of dares and truth" our extrem dares were always outside in the dark.
Me: "Ok truth or dare"
Jason "Dare"
Me: "I dare you only to pick dare the rest of the game!"
Jason hesitant: "ok. Truth or dare"
Me: "Dare" (By now i was erect and so was Jason)
Jason: "I dare you to hump the door for thirty seconds"
Me"ok"
I went to the door and started humping it. I counted in my head till thirty.
While i was humping the door plenty of things came to my mind like what was the next dare i was going to give Jason.

Part II coming soon. Please Leave comments!

emo boy 02-19-2009 03:18 PM

sounds like a good story

daregirloyeah 02-19-2009 03:22 PM

pretty good, you might add a little more detail and spell check it but its great other than that! cant wait for the next part:D

glasssbottle174 02-19-2009 04:26 PM

This has started off ok. Well done. =]

Hypo Monkey 02-20-2009 04:32 PM

Part II

I went to the door and started humping it. I counted in my head till thirty.
While i was humping the door plenty of things came to my mind like what was the next dare i was going to give Jason.

Part II
Me: “I dare you to go on the bed naked and pretend you’re having sex with the pillow for 30 seconds!”
Jason: “Are you freaking kidding me?”
Me: “NO!”
Jason: “Fine!”
Jason got naked he slowly striped in front of me his shirt was off, then his pants then, his boxer briefs. He had an erection. His dick was thick and about 6 inches long! He went on the bed and pretended to have sex with the pillow. He was really into it until I finally said “thirty”. Jason got off the bed you could see some pre cum coming out of his dick. He didn’t bother putting on anything in except his boxer-briefs.
Jason: “This is the deal now only EXTREM dare’s”
Me: “Ok.”
Jason: “I dare you to give me a blow job”
Me: hesitantly “oookkk”
We sat on the bed Jason laid down and I removed his boxer-briefs. I started sucking on his hard dick. I could tell that I was going to need to cum after this. I kept sucking and he got really into it. His body moved up and down like he was trying to fuck my mouth. I finally stopped after 2 minutes. I was really horny. I pulled Jason’s boxer briefs back on.
Me: “I dare you to suck on my nipples.”
Jason: “OK!”
We filled over so it looked like he was riding me. He could feel my hard dick. I felt him go down and I could feel his hard dick on my stomach. I could feel his tounge lick my nipples. It felt so good. Then he started biting that felt better. After 3 minutes he stopped
Jason : “Lets play a game…

Part III coming soon!

Part III Preview”
Jason : “Lets play a game you and I go naked and you sexually torture me. If I touch my dick in the 5 minutes you have to torture me I will do anything you want for 10 min.””

kirrik 02-20-2009 08:23 PM

You did a much better job as far as grammar and stuff goes on part 2, good job! And this story is moving too quickly for my personal taste, but for a quick-moving story, it's a great one! Keep up the good work!

Hypo Monkey 02-20-2009 08:29 PM

Thanks for your the coments. I'll try to make it go a little slower!!

jono mckenzie 02-21-2009 08:50 AM

Please please carry on.. great. :)

cheesey923 02-21-2009 09:48 AM

this is really good cant wait for the next installment

Hypo Monkey 03-03-2009 03:57 PM

Part III

Part III
Jason : “Lets play a game you and I go naked and you sexually torture me. If I touch my dick in the 5 minutes you have to torture me I will do anything you want for 10 min. Here are the rules you can’t make my hands or anything else touch my dick and you can’t use pain to make me touch my dick!”
Me: “What do I have to do if I lose?”
Jason: “You will see if you lose”.
Me: “Ummm. OK”
Jason and I both stripped to our underwear. I was really horny. Jason laid down on the bed. His arms above his head and his dick straight in the air. I climbed on him and sat right on his dick it was right in between my butt. It was like fake fucking it felt so good. Having our boxers and boxer-briefs on made it even hotter. I slowly went down and started licking his neck. Then I made my tongue go down to his nipples I started sucking I went from one nipple to the other.
Jason: “Bite them!’’
Me: “What?”
Jason: “Bite them show me some pain”
I started to bite he grunted. He was enjoying it! I made my tongue slide down his chest then his stomach until I was at his boxer briefs. I took them off and continued on to his pubic hair. (He didn’t have much because he shaves) I started to make my way to his 6 inch dick. I started to suck on it. I stood up and took off my boxers. Both of our dicks were erect. I got on top of him again but this time my dick was in his face so both off use were basically in the same position. I started sucking it again. I was able to make it go even deeper into my mouth because his dick has a curve and my throat goes in the same direction when I’m facing his dick. But then it hit me I had about a minute left to get him to touch his dick. So I decided to put one of his balls in my mouth and gentle pull it away from his body. It worked he immediately started grumbling and he started stroking his dick.
Me: “Yes! I won”
Jason: “Crap!”
Me: “Now’s it’s your turn to be a slave! Punishment time!”

cheesey923 03-03-2009 04:20 PM

keep going this is fun

jono mckenzie 03-05-2009 10:10 AM

Please carry on soon.. i love this story. :)

glasssbottle174 03-05-2009 10:56 AM

This is really good. Well done!

kschef 03-05-2009 04:59 PM

Keep going Please!!

cassie2cute 03-05-2009 10:01 PM

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ol

undercoverbi 03-28-2009 06:17 PM

Keep Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nolz95 03-28-2009 09:19 PM

this is pretty good, keep going:D

100th post!!!! i hope you feel special now that i used my 100th post on your thread:P

daremenudeguy 03-30-2009 05:35 AM

keep going youve got lots of readers

glue 04-04-2009 10:17 AM

ooh i have to agree with this

10/10 :) !!!!!!!!!

kate 04-05-2009 04:22 PM

what makes me so horny is to read this awesome story!!!

DaremeDareme 04-06-2009 01:32 PM

needs more! now!:eek: this makes me soo horny!:D please i need more!:D

good boy 04-12-2009 01:01 AM

omg it is so good you must keep going

glasssbottle174 04-12-2009 04:09 PM

Please keep going as i want to see what the punishment is....

slaveboi2003 05-11-2009 06:30 AM

Cant wait to see the punishment ;)

Hypo Monkey 06-03-2009 01:51 PM

Part IV

Sorry I hadn’t been on in a while but here is the rest of the story!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: “Put on your boxer-briefs!”
Jason jumped up and put on his boxer-briefs they were tight around his dick and thighs.
Me: “Now put on my boxers for me”
Jason grabbed my boxers from the ground and put them on me. Then he started standing up
Me: “Why are you standing up? Did I tell you to stand up?
Jason: “No”
Me: “Punishment time. Lay on the ground face down I’m going to give you a huge wedgie.”
Jason laid on his stomach and I yanked as hard as I could on his boxer-briefs the boxer-briefs went straight into his ass crack. And he yelled “AWWWWWWWWWW!!!”
Me: “Only do what I say every time you disobey you will be punished! And by the way I’m not done!”
I pulled down his boxer briefs and took a permanent marker and wrote on his ass cheeks really big “I am a LOSER slave!!!” Then I took off my boxers, then I did something I never thought I would do in a million years I stuck my dick in his ass hole. He screamed for 5 seconds.
Jason: “What the HELL are you doing?!?!?!”
Me: “This is part of your punishment!”
I pushed my 5 ½ inch dick further into his ass and started moving my dick back and forth in his ass hole. He grunted a few times. I knew he was enjoying it. After about 3 min I took my dick out and told Jason to turn over. I sat right on top of his dick, but I did not stick it in my ass. I started fake riding him, it felt so good. Then I realized my did had his poop on my dick. So I sent him to the bathroom, naked to get towels to clean my dick. He started washing it with soup and a wet towel. After that I said.
Me: “Suck my dick! ”
Jason: “No way dude!”
Me: “You lost your own contest so start giving me head!”
(To be continued!)

ghostbom 06-04-2009 03:50 PM

Holy crap dude, good job! keep it up.

callofduty4 06-04-2009 09:15 PM

holly crap this is beast ass shit dont stop~!

Mr.Rockstar 06-09-2009 07:51 AM

keep going!!!!!!!!!!

glasssbottle174 06-09-2009 10:15 AM

Worth the wait, nice one mate!!! :)

yobobo 06-21-2009 01:05 PM

keep going...dont stop now

Hypo Monkey 07-24-2009 11:30 AM

Part V

“Now you have too! If you don’t you will get another punishment.” I said.
“How about another game? An easy game of rock paper scissors, if I win u have to be my slave for 20 minutes!” Jason pleaded.
“What if you lose? I said
" I will be your slave for another hour.”
I pondered the thought of tormenting Jason for an hour.
“One game no redoes and show on shot! Deal?” I said.
“Deal ,” Jason eagerly said. “Ready?”
“Rock, paper, scissors, shot” we both said at the same time.
I had rock but to my despair he had paper!
“DAMN IT!!!!” I said.
“Ha ha loser! Revenge time” Jason said. “Put on my boxer-briefs and get the deck of cards on my table”
I did what he said I put on his boxer-briefs. They didn’t feel that bad but kinda of tight though. I then grabbed the cards form from his desk and handed them to him.
“Were going to leave your slavery up to fate…” Jason said while shuffling the cards “If the card is black you have to sit on my dick while sucking my nipples. If it’s a red card you have to suck my dick while playing with my ass. But if its an ace I will let you do anything to me for 5 minutes as long as I enjoys it too!”
He flipped the first card it was a red jack! “Fuck” I said in my mind!
“Oh it’s a face card this when its going to get fun!” Jason said with a smirk. “Now you have to let me hit you in the face with my dick and if I say suck you suck! Got it? But I warn you, you do anything wrong and I will punish you”
“Yes Jason!” I said
First he made me lay on the ground then he climbed on top of me. He held his 6 inch dick and started hitting me with it. I could feel his pre cum along my face. “Now suck on my balls but if your hurt me you will receive a punishment.” I put his balls in my mouth while I was still lying on the ground. But suddenly he stood up with out warning. And his balls were still in my mouth and then he screamed!
“YOU FUCKING BITCH! Come here! You get a huge punishment now!” Jason furiously threw me to the ground on my stomach! “Now it’s time for u to feel the pain!” He gave me three wedgies. Then slapped my ass three times! He then told me too flip over, and he gave me a frontal wedgie!
“You fucking bastared” I said while grabbing my balls!!!
“Now it’s time for some more fun! Turn over on your stomach again.” Jason then took of the boxer-briefs I was wearing then stuck his dick right between my ass cheeks but not in my hole. “I won’t fuck you yet slave but I will give you a taste of what it will feel like if you disobey me again!” Jason was enjoying fake fucking me and so was I!
“Jason I will make you a deal……”

maxim 07-24-2009 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypo Monkey (Post 167939)
“Now you have too! If you don’t you will get another punishment.” I said.
“How about another game? An easy game of rock paper scissors, if I win u have to be my slave for 20 minutes!” Jason pleaded.
“What if you lose? I said
" I will be your slave for another hour.”
I pondered the thought of tormenting Jason for an hour.
“One game no redoes and show on shot! Deal?” I said.
“Deal ,” Jason eagerly said. “Ready?”
“Rock, paper, scissors, shot” we both said at the same time.
I had rock but to my despair he had paper!
“DAMN IT!!!!” I said.
“Ha ha loser! Revenge time” Jason said. “Put on my boxer-briefs and get the deck of cards on my table”
I did what he said I put on his boxer-briefs. They didn’t feel that bad but kinda of tight though. I then grabbed the cards form from his desk and handed them to him.
“Were going to leave your slavery up to fate…” Jason said while shuffling the cards “If the card is black you have to sit on my dick while sucking my nipples. If it’s a red card you have to suck my dick while playing with my ass. But if its an ace I will let you do anything to me for 5 minutes as long as I enjoys it too!”
He flipped the first card it was a red jack! “Fuck” I said in my mind!
“Oh it’s a face card this when its going to get fun!” Jason said with a smirk. “Now you have to let me hit you in the face with my dick and if I say suck you suck! Got it? But I warn you, you do anything wrong and I will punish you”
“Yes Jason!” I said
First he made me lay on the ground then he climbed on top of me. He held his 6 inch dick and started hitting me with it. I could feel his pre cum along my face. “Now suck on my balls but if your hurt me you will receive a punishment.” I put his balls in my mouth while I was still lying on the ground. But suddenly he stood up with out warning. And his balls were still in my mouth and then he screamed!
“YOU FUCKING BITCH! Come here! You get a huge punishment now!” Jason furiously threw me to the ground on my stomach! “Now it’s time for u to feel the pain!” He gave me three wedgies. Then slapped my ass three times! He then told me too flip over, and he gave me a frontal wedgie!
“You fucking bastared” I said while grabbing my balls!!!
“Now it’s time for some more fun! Turn over on your stomach again.” Jason then took of the boxer-briefs I was wearing then stuck his dick right between my ass cheeks but not in my hole. “I won’t fuck you yet slave but I will give you a taste of what it will feel like if you disobey me again!” Jason was enjoying fake fucking me and so was I!
“Jason I will make you a deal……”

It was worth the wait I hope you are online more and an finish the story quicker!

peaceloverocknroll 07-24-2009 12:44 PM

wow awesome story,plz write more:D

callofduty4 07-24-2009 03:14 PM

wow how good keep it up

Wishonastar6 07-26-2009 10:21 PM

Awesome XD keep going!

kelkjo25 07-29-2009 09:40 AM

Cmon

Dude you need to continue this, PLEASE continue this!:)

Hypo Monkey 08-11-2009 07:57 AM

Chapters Coming Soon

Hey guess i was just wondering if you wanted the story to be two more chapters or just be one more?

Mikeyboi101 08-11-2009 08:44 AM

Awsome story! keep it up!! and write as many chapters as you can lol :D, this story is riveting ^^

glasssbottle174 08-11-2009 08:51 AM

Two definitely, as it is too good to rush.

ohne_id 08-11-2009 09:45 AM

Great story. Plase write minimum two more chapters!