getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [Fiction] Truth and dare interrupted by bullies (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=194169)

peter1111 09-25-2014 01:42 PM

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Prologue

The six friends Adam, Tom, Mike, Nikki, Jenny and Elena have known each other forever. They still keep together, despite that they have moved further away from each other and does not attend the same school anymore.
The siblings of course still lives together and attends the same school, but not same class. The four families all live within three miles radius, so it is still relative easy for the friends to visit, however not as easy as in the good old days, where they lived in the same neighborhood.

Adam is 13 and is best friend to Mike. Adam has a 4½ inch cock and has grown hair.

Tom is 13 and has a sister Jenny. Tom has a 3 inch cock and has no hair.

Mike is 14, has a sister Elena and is best friend to Adam. Mike has a 5 inch cock and has grown hair.

Nikki is 13 and is best friend to Jenny. Nikki has almost no tits and no hair.

Jenny is 12, has a brother Tom and is best friend to Nikki. Jenny has small A size tits and some hair.

Elena is 13 and has a brother Mike. Elena has average B size tits and has grown hair.

The four other friends Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue have all moved into the area within the last couple of years. They quickly joined together and have stayed that way ever since.

Karl is 15, has a sister Lena and is best friend to Bobby. Karl has a 5 inch cock and has grown hair.

Bobby is 15 and is best friend to Karl. Bobby has a 6 inch cock and has grown hair.

Lena is 14, has a brother Karl and is best friend to Sue. Lena has large B size tits and shaven completely bald.

Sue is 15, is best friend to Lena. Sue has large C size tits and shaven but with a small triangle on top.

peter1111 09-25-2014 01:43 PM

Chapter 1

Chapter 68

Once again Adam, Tom, Mike, Nikki, Jenny and Elena are assembled for a game of truth and dare. It is a lovely spring Saturday afternoon, and they have all just entered their clubhouse in Adam’s garden.
The clubhouse is an old treehouse made by their parents when they were little kids. It is not much, but is has been theirs for so many years. It only has one room, with one door and a window on the other three sides.
Sometimes they have had sleepovers out here, but it has been a few years ago since last time. Now they only use it for their truth and dare games, and since it is hidden in the garden, no one from outside knows it is there. And as Adam’s parents are not at home, and Adam does not have any siblings, they have the property all for themselves. They can therefore play secretly without interruptions. Just as they love to have it.

Adam: “So who will start today?”
Nikki: “I can start. Jenny – Truth or dare?”
Jenny “Truth.”
Nikki: “Who did you miss most since our last game?”
Jenny “That is so hard…” She thinks for some time “…Okay… I will be… You Nikki.”
And they both start to laugh. They have been close friends for many years now, and it have been hard for both of them to not attend the same school anymore.

Tom pushes his sister on the shoulder: “Jenny your turn.”
Jenny: “Yeah yeah… Adam, Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Dare!”
Jenny: “I dare you to - Be a chicken for one minute.”
Adam: “Your…!!” He reluctantly gets up. He knows that they love to humiliate each other by giving childish dares, but that is also the fun about it – At least when it is the others that are doing the dares.
The others are already laughing, especially Mike, Adams best friend.
Adam walks around them with his arms bend like wings: “bwok bwok… bwok bwok…”
Mike is rolling around on the floor laughing. It looks so funny.
Adam continues his walk: “bwok bwok… bwok bwok…”
Jenny pull herself together from the laughing: “Time… hehe…You can stop now…”

Adam stops and sits down again: “Tom your turn. Truth or dare?”
Tom: “After that? Truth!”
Adam: “How many girls have you kissed since our last game?”
Tom starts to think, before answering: “Hmmm… It must be… One.”
Jenny looks with excitement at her brother and thinks: “Wonder who it is this time?”

Tom: “Mike, Truth or dare?”
Mike: “I also think I am going to stick with truth for this round.”
Tom: “Ever been caught by your sister, when playing with yourself?”
Mike and Elena both look at Tom and start to blush. The group have always been open to each other, also regarding more personal questions. However this is pretty personal for Mike.
Mike looks at Elena: “It has been close a couple of times, but I do not think you have caught me in the action yet? At least you have not told me…” Everyone can see that Mike is getting in doubt.
Elena just smiles at Mike, which makes him even more in doubt.

Mike looks back at his sister, eager to get on: “Elena, truth or dare?”
Elena wanted to say truth, but know she is not so sure anymore: “Dare…”
Mike wants a little revenge on his sister, he knows how much she hates to be active: “I dare you to do ten Jumping Jacks”
Elena rolls her eyes: “Mike you know I hate that! Come on…”
Mike does not feel sorry for his sister, so eventually Elena gets up.
Elena starts to jump and her tits are bouncing lightly for each jump: “1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… 8… 9… 10.”

Elena gets her breath back and continues: “Nikki, what should it be. Truth or Dare?”
Nikki: “Just give me a truth.”
Elena “Who do you fancy in your class this week?”
Nikki: “Ohhh… I do not change it that often?”
Elena smiles “And who is it then?”
Nikki blushes and whispers: “Victor… he is so cute…”
The others start to laugh at this, and Nikki starts to blush even more.

The group continues to play, however outside the house, something is about to happen.

jklivin 09-25-2014 03:18 PM

I like the start anxiously awaiting more!

peter1111 09-27-2014 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jklivin (Post 1505733)
I like the start anxiously awaiting more!

...and you will get more :)

peter1111 09-27-2014 01:00 AM

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Outside on the street close to Adam’s house are the friends Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue assembled.
Karl looks at Lena: “So sister, why are we here?”
Lena: “You have been complaining for weeks now that we do not have anything to do.”
Bobby: “Yeah since that little jerk left town, our entertainment has gone.”
Lena: “Now listen, on my way home from school yesterday I overheard a boy and a girl talking to each other. I think they are brother and sister. They talked about their Truth and Dare game.”
Sue: “And?”
Lena: “It should just be in here. Maybe we can join them?”
Karl: “Join them? How old are those kids?”
Lena: “I don’t know? Our age, maybe a little younger.”
Sue is about to interrupt, but Lena cuts her off.
Lena: “…Of course I did not plan to play with them… More let’s say, help them with their game.”
The others are all smiling, understanding perfectly where Lena is going with the plan.
Lena: “Now I heard something about a clubhouse in the garden, and that they would be all by themselves – as usual. So it should be quite straight forward for us.”
Sue: “No no no… You have not planned to just walk inside? That would never work.”
Lena: “Of course not. We have to spy a little first.”
Bobby: “Okay, so off with the sound on your phones. And be ready to record video or take pictures if needed. And be quiet!”
They all fix their phones and follows Lena into the garden.

Lena and Bobby walks into the garden with Karl and Sue following close by. They soon see the clubhouse and all stops. It is far bigger than they have imagined. They all stand there for a moment and can start hearing giggling and talking coming from the clubhouse.
They look at each other and start to approach the clubhouse, they stop again at the door and look at each other one more time.
Lena and Bobby walks left with Karl and Sue walking right around the clubhouse. Bobby looks into the first window and Sue is doing the same on the other side.
Bobby and Sue can clearly see the six friends inside. They are well hidden outside, so they sit comfortable, while Mark and Lena continue to sneak around the house to the backside. Here they too look through the window.

Inside the six friends have no idea on what has just happened outside, so they continue with their Truth and Dare game.

Mike: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “I pick Truth.”
Mike looks at Nikki: “What is the color of your pubic hair?”
Nikki looks down into the ground, they all know that she is not proud of this. She whispers: “I still don’t have any hair on my…”
Mike feels sorry, he had hoped that Nikki has started to grow, it is a while since they last talked about this.
Jenny also feels sorry for her friend: “Nikki…”

Nikki ignores Jenny, she does not want to talk more about it, so she continues: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Okay – Dare.”
Nikki: “I dare you to - Put your hand in your panties and rub yourself until you have a hard-on.”
Tom: “How do you know that I am done?”
Nikki had not thought of that: “Guess we have to trust you?”
She looks around at the others, and no one is protesting.
Tom looks nervously at Nikki: “Okay…”
He then puts his right hand into his pants and panties and starts to rub his little penis. It feels quite good, and it just takes around a minute for it to get hard.
Tom: “Done.”
Nikki looks at him for a moment to check, if he looks like someone that is cheating, and as he doesn’t, she accept: “Good.”

Tom goes for his sister, who has been closely observing his dare: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “Truth”
Tom: “Have you seen a hard-on?”
Jenny sits with open mouth, she had not expected that question from her brother: “No I have not.”

Jenny: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Truth this time.”
Jenny: “Have you been spanked within the last week?”
Elena consider the answer closely, when was her last spanking? Was it this week? No, it was not. She answers: “No, not within the last week.”

Elena: “Adam your next. Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Truth.”
Elena: “If you should give someone here a spanking for been bad, how bad would you hit?”
Adam: “Hmmm… First of all it depends on how bad. But if you had been bad, I would hit so you can feel it. But I would not be that mean, after all you are my friends. So medium would probably be the answer.”

Adam: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Dare.”
Adam: “Get Jenny to kiss your bare nipples.”
Jenny protests before Mike gets anything to say: “Wait. It is Mike’s dare, not mine!”
Mike quickly responses with a smile: “We can switch if you want? I don’t mind kissing yours.”
Jenny: “Hahaha!!”
Adam stops them, before they get too far: “Hey come one. We always agree to help each other with our dares.”
Mike looks at Adam and then at Jenny: “Agree.”
Jenny too look at Adam and Mike: “Okay… Bring them on.”
Adam is relieved, he was afraid that he had gone too far.
Mike stands up and pulls his shirt up, so everyone can see his small nipples.
Jenny also gets up and slowly she goes to Mike. She looks at him and then at Adam: “One kiss on each? Right?”
Adam nods.
Jenny leans forward and quickly gives Mike’s nipples a kiss – First the right, then the left. She then quickly sits back again.
Mike pulls his shirt down again, and goes back to his seat: “That was not so bad – was it?”
Jenny does not answer.

Outside the clubhouse some have seen and heard more, than they had expected.

peter1111 09-28-2014 01:12 AM

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Karl and Lena are still sitting outside the big window. They are smiling at each other.
Lena is so happy that her tip was correct, and she is still convinced that this will be good.
Karl has been trying the best he could to get some photos of the action inside. However he is not convinced of the quality.
Bobby has been desperately trying to make some video recording, but he has been unlucky that both Tom and Adam has been sitting and standing with their back to him.
Sue on the other hand had the best view for the dares. She had just been so focused on the dares that she had forgotten to use her phone.

Inside Adam is looking at his watch: “Damn it is almost supper time. My parents can be home any moment now.”
Jenny: “Too bad, it has been so much fun. Time is passing fast.”
Mike: “Yeah, we have been here for almost five hours today, it feels like one or two.”
Elena “When is next time? Soon I hope.”
Nikki looks at Adam: “I am on already next Saturday, if you are?”
Adam: “No not next weekend, we have to visit my aunt, but the week after?”
Everyone seems to agree for a quick reunion and start to get up.
Tom: “So Saturday in two weeks, same time and place?”
Jenny: “Like always – Always at one, and after lunch.”

Outside the Bobby and Sue are doing all they can to hide. It is far easier for Karl and Lena, as they are behind the clubhouse.
The six friends are all leaving the clubhouse without noticing the four intruders, and everyone except Adam are quickly going home.
Adam is heading for the house and goes to his room.
This leaves time for Bobby, Sue, Karl and Lena to leave Adam’s garden, and they assemble in the street just outside.
Lena: “So what do you think?”
Sue: “They did not do that much? But it might evolve?”
Karl defense his sister: “We only saw one round, if what they said is true, then they have been playing for five hours.”
Bobby: “They seem to trust each other completely. And their rules seem to be well organized.”
Karl: “So we should come back in two weeks?”
Lena smiles: “No doubt!”
Bobby considers it for a moment: “I think we should come back before.”
Sue is puzzled: “What do you mean?”
Bobby: “Did any of you get some good photos and video recordings?”
Karl: “No too dirty windows. You can see what is going on, but too difficult to get good quality photos.”
Sue: “No I forgot…”
Lena looks at Bobby: “You don’t want to go back and clean the windows? They will certainly notice…”
Bobby laughs: “No silly – I want to install some equipment inside. I have a cousin that might lend me some equipment.”
Karl: “And he would not ask any questions?”
Bobby: “No, he is cool.”
The four friends then leave Adam’s house and go separate ways.

The following days the four friends are talking frequently about the truth and dare game they have overheard, and about the possibilities in the next game.
With just two days before the next game, they meet at Bobby’s place.
Sue: “How far do we think they will go? They did not do that much for the time we were there.”
Karl: “I don’t know, we also do not know, what they did for the many hours, before we arrived.”
Bobby: “True, I have a feeling that they are quite open to each other. Like who ask their sister about a hard-on, if they are not close to each other and very open?”
Lena adds: “…or tell open about lack of development. That girl was not proud to tell that she did not had any hair yet.”
Karl: “So Bobby, what equipment have you borrowed from your cousin?”
Bobby smiles and go fetching a bag. While he opens it, he tells them about the content: “Here are four small spy cameras. HQ and easy to hide.”
Sue: “Nice, one for each corner, so we do not miss anything.”
Bobby: “Exactly. And then we can attach a microphone to two of them. He only had two, but it should not matter.”
Karl: “Nice. So we will get everything they say and do on record. I really hope there will be some good action!”
Lena: “How do we get it there?”
Bobby: “We have to sneak into the clubhouse in the morning. There is only battery for ten to twelve hours, and no remote control.”
Karl: “I did not see any locks at the clubhouse, so it should be easy.”
Lena: “So should we be present at the game too? Or is that too risky?”
Sue: “I would not mind be there, I am sure it will be fun.”
Karl: “I agree Lena, it would be too risky. Let’s install the equipment and then come back later to get it. Then we just have to hope for the best.”
Bobby: “Yes.”

Lena: “What are the plan after that? Are we just going to meet up at their next game and show them the content? And then help them with their game?”
Bobby: “No, we should plan this better. Think about all the others we have been playing around with. They have all told their parents, school and so. And then they have moved away.”
Karl: “Yeah – This time we have the best opportunity yet. If we just play our cards right, we can do this for a long.”
Lena: “Maybe we should confront them individually? Or just pick one or two?”
Bobby: “No we need they entire group, else the others will suspect something is wrong. But the plan about confronting them individually is not bad. Then we might also add more to the recording if needed.”
Sue is not with Bobby’s plan: “More to the recording?”
Bobby: “Add more pictures, videos or even sound recording.”
Lena: “Yeah, we might not get enough on the spy cameras to use, but it might be enough to frighten them to give more – We just have to play our cards right.”
Karl: “So Bobby should the two of us setup the equipment in the morning?”
Bobby: “Yes, let’s do that. Then we can meet at Sue’s place and wait. It’s the closest.”
They all agree on that and separate.

Wordsmiff 09-29-2014 06:46 AM

Another Classic?

Looks like another classic story in the making :D

jklivin 09-29-2014 11:56 PM

Enjoying this story looking to forward to see what the bullies have in store.

peter1111 10-01-2014 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wordsmiff (Post 1509662)
Looks like another classic story in the making :D

I hope that there will be some surprising parts, so it will not be too Classic :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by jklivin (Post 1510654)
Enjoying this story looking to forward to see what the bullies have in store.

I bet you do, but you know that you will have to wait just a little longer to find out ;)

peter1111 10-01-2014 07:42 AM

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

It is Saturday and it is time for the six friends to meet for another game of Truth and dare. As they all enter the Clubhouse, they are totally unaware of the visit earlier this morning by Bobby and Karl.
They all find their seat, and the game starts.

Tom: “I will start. Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “We will start with a Truth.”
Tom: “How many times have you wanked since our last game?”
Adam: “You know that I do that almost every day, so I would say ten – At least.”

No one comments on Adam’s masturbation, so he goes on
Adam: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “I will also pick Truth.”
Adam thinks for a moment, before asking: “If you have ever kissed a girl, tell us about it.”
Nikki is thinking: “Oh my god, how does he know?”
Jenny is looking at her friend and is also thinking: “What is she hiding? Has she kissed a girl? Who can it be?”
Nikki takes a deep breath: “Last Christmas I was visiting my cousins, we were playing Truth and dare. My cousin got the dare to kiss me for one minute… so we did. I could not back out, then she would have been punished.”
Adam: “How was it?”
Nikki: “It was weird, but actually also good.”
Adam: “Would you do it again, if it was not a dare?”
Nikki starts to smile: “Good try. That is beyond your question.”
Adam curses a little, then smiles. He knows she is right.

Nikki: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “Ohhh what should it be… Truth…”
Nikki: “Last time you kissed Mike's nipples. Would you had let him kiss yours?”
Jenny is not sure, she tries to play cool: “As you just mentioned, we do not back out of a dare, so yes I would.”
This information is getting Mike’s full attention. He thinks: “Wow, we have never gone so far before. But good to know that at least Jenny is up for it.”
Jenny has noticed Mike’s reaction, she starts to wonder: “Did I just promise a little too much? What if they dare him to kiss my nipples? Then I have to do it, I would look like a fool if I do not…”
She feels her nipple get hard from the thought about this.
Nikki has enough of the waiting: “Jenny… Your turn…”

Jenny start to think: “If I choose Mike, then he cannot be dared.”
Nikki is about to rush again, as Jenny asks: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “You do like physical exercises, so I dare you to do ten pushups.”
Mike would not say that he likes it, however he knows that she refers to the dare he gave to his sister last time.
He moves into position on the floor and start his pushups: “1… 2… 3… 4… 5… puuuhhhh… 6… 7… 8… ppuuhhhh 9… and 10.”
Mike gets up and takes a few deep breaths, so he can continue the game

Mike: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena does not want any more exercise: “Truth.”
Mike: “You got your ears pierced last month. Ever thought about getting piercing other places? Like in your nipples or pussy? If you do where and why?”
Elena actually has consider this: “I have to admit that I have considered how it must be to get my nipples pierced. I know that the pain getting them done will be huge – But what about afterwards? Would it then feel good? I don’t know.”
She looks around her friends, they all just sit there listening.
Elena continues: “So nipples – Maybe. Pussy that is a whole different story. I cannot imagine the pain, but again the pleasure afterwards? Ohhhh… I don’t think I will, but I can’t rule out completely that I never will do it.”
Mike is sitting with his mouth wide open, he had certainly not expected that answer from his sister.

Elena ignores Mike and continues: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “I will take a Dare”
Elena: “I dare you to put on the blindfold, we then randomly select two players to kiss your cheeks.”
Tom smiles: “Okay.”
He is about to put on a blindfold as Elena speaks: “Remember that there will be five names in the selection.”
Tom’s smile vanish immediately: “What!?!”
He then slowly puts the blindfold on, while Elena smiles at him.
Elena finds a bowl with their names on, removes Tom’s name and draws two.
She shows the two names to the others: “Nikki and Adam”.
Nikki and Adam goes to each side of Tom and give him a kiss on each of his cheeks. Nikki on the right and Adam on the left.
They sit down again and Tom removes his blindfold.

jklivin 10-01-2014 08:09 AM

Building a great foundation to a great story and yes I realize I will have to wait but isn't that what makes a story great...anticipation?

peter1111 10-04-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jklivin (Post 1512052)
Building a great foundation to a great story and yes I realize I will have to wait but isn't that what makes a story great...anticipation?

You are absolutely right :)

peter1111 10-04-2014 01:48 AM

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Tom: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “I will go for a dare.”
Tom consider it for a moment, he know that this is stepping over a boundary that they have not crossed before. However she did approve it, sort of, in her last truth. If she would have let Mike kiss her nipples, then this is definitely within their limits.
He looks at Jenny and gives her the dare: “I dare you to show your bare ass for two minutes.”
There is dead silent for more than just a second or two. Everyone except Jenny are looking at Tom.
Jenny just looks into the floor and thinks: “It is just my ass, not tits or pussy, just my ass… It is okay…”
Tom is about to regret his dare, and just before he is about to change it, Jenny speaks: “Okay… I will do it. We do not back out of a dare, and I am not starting to do so now.”
She gets up and turns around facing the wall, Jenny steps one step closer to the wall, so she is inches from it.
Jenny wants to make absolutely sure that no one sees her from the front. She unbuttoned the button in her pants, then slowly pulls down the zipper.
The other five are staring right at Jenny’s bum. The boys particularly looking forward to see it as bare, as she was born.
Jenny pulls her pants down to her knees, revealing her pink panties. She then pulls her t-shirt up a little, so it does not cover her ass. Jenny knows better than trying to cheat.
Tom is holding his breath as Jenny very slowly pulls her panties down, showing her small and firm little ass. Jenny pulls down the panties to just below her buttocks, she then moves her hand in front of herself, to cover her sparse hair and her slit.
Time is passing very slowly for Jenny, while it feels like a brief moment for the others, especially the boys. They all stares with open mouth at Jenny’s little bum.
Nikki is watching the time, and just as the two minutes are up, she stops the dare: “Time!”
Jenny looks over her left shoulder, while pulling her panties up. She then pulls her pants up too, before she turns around.

Jenny is eager to move on: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena wants to cool it all down a little again: “Truth,”
Jenny: “Have you ever kissed a guy older than eighteen?”
Elena: “No way!”

Elena goes for her brother: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Elena knows that this would be bad, but she cannot resist doing this to her brother. Just too bad Jenny has to be involved: “I dare you to kiss Jenny's bare ass.”
Mike and Jenny simultaneously: “WHAT!!??!!”
Elena plays it cool and just moves her shoulder: “Yes?”
Jenny surrenders: “Whatever, you have already seen my ass…”
Mike is about to protest, as Jenny goes back into the position she had moments ago. And before Mike manages to say anything, Jenny has her ass bare again.
Jenny looks over her shoulder at Mike: “Come on Mike, let me get this over with.”
Mike gets up and goes to Jenny, he kneels behind her and has his head inches from her bum.
He thinks: “Actually a shame that she has her legs tight together, else I might have had a little sneak peak at her pussy…”
Mike moves his mouth to Jenny’s left buttock and gives it a kiss. He quickly rises and goes back to his seat.
Jenny also gets her clothes back on and is ready to continue.

Mike looks at Jenny for a second, then at Adam to proceed: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Truth.”
Mike: “Do you like Jenny's ass?”
Jenny feels that her ass way too much in the center of attraction. She hopes that it will end soon.
Adam: “Yes, Jenny has a nice ass.”
And he cannot stop himself from teasing Mike back: “…but that does not mean that I would like to kiss it.”
They all laugh from the joke, even Mike and Jenny.

Adam: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “I will try a dare.”
Adam: “I dare you to have Jenny and Elena to take off their socks and put them in your head for two minutes.”
Nikki: “Ewwwww… That is gross…”
Jenny and Elena look at each other and quickly get their shoes off, and then the socks.
Nikki tries to hold her breath, as the four socks approaches her head. However she can only hold it for around half a minute: “Ewwwww… They stinks!!”
The two minutes passes and Jenny and Elena get their socks and shoes back on.
Nikki: “That was so gross – Don’t you wash your feet?”
The others start to laugh, as Adam continues: “Maybe they wash their feet, but not their socks.”
Even Nikki cannot stop herself from laughing now.

They stop laughing and continue the game.
Nikki: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Dare for me, just hope it does not stinks.”
Nikki: “Don’t worry, you are more a bare ass type. I dare you to have someone give you a bare ass spanking, let’s say 10 hits.”
Tom is getting silent, this time it is him and not Jenny that are going to be bare ass.
Nikki: “And who is getting the honor?”
Tom consider it for a moment, while he looks at the others: “Well is might only be fair, if it is Jenny. So Jenny – Please spank my ass.”
Jenny smiles again: “Sure, always love to spank an ass – As long as it is not mine.”
Tom is trying to copy Jenny’s approach, so he also goes to the wall and undress. He quickly gets his pants down to his ankles, and showing his plain white panties. Tom slowly pulls them down in the back, to show his bare ass too, without showing his little dick in front.
Jenny moves in behind Tom and asks Nikki: “Hard or soft?”
Nikki with a huge smile on her face: “That is up to you.”
Jenny: “Okay, I will be nice then – Count out loud Tom!”
*Smack* - “One!”
*Smack* - “Two!”
*Smack* - “Three!”
*Smack* - “Four!”
*Smack* - “Five!”
*Smack* - “Six!”
*Smack* - “Seven!”
*Smack* - “Eight!”
*Smack* - “Nine!”
*Smack* - “Ten!”
Tom feels his bum quickly, it is a little red and light hot. He then hurries to hide it behind his panties and pants again.
Jenny: “Time for a break?”
The others agree and they go outside.

peter1111 10-06-2014 02:41 PM

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The six friends are going back into the clubhouse to continue their game.
Adam: “Oh I forgot to tell you, my parents might get home earlier than normal today. So we cannot continue as long as last time.”
Elena: “Too bad, but it is okay. We still have fun. Who will start?”

Mike: “I will! Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny does not want another bare assed dare: “Truth please.”
Mike: “A truth is it. Tell us about last time you inserted something in your pussy.”
Jenny know that they know that she relative often masturbated with different objects: “It was actually the day after our last game. I was home alone and I fucked myself with a carrot.”
Tom is looking strangely at Jenny.
Jenny looks back: “Don’t worry Tom, I did throw it away, when I was done.”
Tom is relieved, he just feared that he had been eating carrots with his sister’s juice on.

Jenny: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Dare.”
Jenny: “I dare you to - Pull down your pants and show us your underwear for two minutes.”
Adam is happy that they just had the break that makes him not having a hard-on or even a semi-hard-on: “Okay.”
He gets up and pulls you pants down to his knees, before pulling his shirt up to make sure that his boxers are not covered.
The three girls all look closely at Adam’s boxers, where they can see the outline of Adam’s dick.
Adam tries with all force not to move his dick, and to control it, so it does not grow.
He manages for the entire time, and quickly pulls his pants up as Tom announces that the time is up: “Two minutes has past!”

Adam: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Truth.”
Adam knows that this is a little cruel, but maybe Tom has changed since last time they talked about this subject: “Do you sperm?”
Tom get bright red in his face. He is so ashamed of his little dick: “No… I do not…”

Tom: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Dare.”
Tom want to change the focus away from his dick. And since Jenny just asked Adam to show his panties, this dare must be fine: “I dare you to take off your top and show your bra for two minutes.”
Elena is about to protest, but stop herself, when she thinks back at the others dare. Showing ass, showing boxers and getting spanked. It is just her bra, not her tits.
Adam is thanking Tom for his bold dare. Even Mike cannot stop himself looking at his sister, as she stands up and makes herself ready to show her bra.
Elena slowly pulls her top upwards, showing the bottom of her green bra, she continues to pull upwards, until her bra is fully visible.
Jenny is looking at Elena’s bra, happy that she is not showing her bra and small tits.
Nikki too is happy that she is not showing her small training bra and almost flat chest. Showing her training bra would reveal her almost nonexistent tits and Nikki certainly does not wish that to happen, it would be so embarrassing.
Elena now pulls her top completely off and moves her hair behind her shoulders, to show her bra for everyone to see. Elena’s cleavage is showing nicely, as her bra is pushing her tits lightly up and her nipples are pressing against the fabric, luckily for Elena not visible to the others.
The three boys are all staring at Elena, not that it is any different than seeing her at the beach. However there is something sexier about seeing her in her bra.
Nikki stops the time: “You can cover up again, time is up.”
Elena does not need to hear that twice, she turns around and pulls her top back on. She sits down again, with a nice red color in her face. This turned out to be more embarrassing, due to the six staring boy’s eyes.

Elena: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki has a hard time saying it, she fears that the dare will be as bad as the previous: “Dare…”
Elena: “I dare you to - Have us all take turn draw a little drawing with a marker on your body. We cannot ask you to show or remove your underwear.”
Nikki is happy about the last part, else she is sure where at least the boys would have been drawing: “Okay, who will start?”
Elena gets a black marker “I will. Lie down and pull up your shirt so I can see your stomach.”
Nikki does as instructed, and Elena draws a little fish left to Nikki’s belly button.
Tom takes the marker: “I am next.” He moves to Nikki’s head and draws a little dick on her forehead.
Adam takes the marker in silent, he takes her right hand and draws a heart on the back of it.
Jenny: “My turn.” She takes the marker and pulls down the neck of the shirt in front, to draw a little unidentified animal above her almost flat chest.
Mike is the last to take the marker. He carefully pulls the shirt away from Nikki’s left shoulder and draws a big M.
Nikki gets up and tries to find out how bad it is. She can see the fish, the M and the heart: “What did you draw in my head and on my chest?”
Elena smiles: “There is an animal on your chest… And a… dick in your head.”
They all start to laugh, even Nikki. She just hope that her hair can cover it, until she gets home to wash it away.

Nikki: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Truth.”
Nikki: “What is the most number of times in one day, you have been masturbating?”
Mike is trying to remember: “I am not sure, I know I have done three time in one day, but I am not sure that there aren’t any higher. Yes, my answer is three.”
Nikki is a little impressed: “Okay.”

jklivin 10-08-2014 12:07 AM

Two great updates the anticipation is a killer but enjoy it.

peter1111 10-09-2014 07:59 AM

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Mike: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Truth.”
Mike: “What secret do you fear most that others should find out?”
Tom is getting silent. He is not in doubt what it is, however he is not sure that he can say it. It is so embarrassing. He knows that he can trust he friends, so he decides to be honest: “My dick… It is so small and hairless… That would be the worst secret for others to know about.”

Tom looks at Mike’s sister: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Dare.”
Tom: “I dare you to - Put a hand into Mike's panties and touch his dick for one minute.”
Elena and Mike both look at each other, then at Tom. They both look confused, as if they do not know what to do.
Mike is thinking: “Elena to touch my dick… No no no… She is my sister…”
Elena thinks: “Ewwww… Touching a dick… and then my brother’s… Nooooo…”
Mike pulls himself together and looks Elena in the eyes. Then he nods his approval.
Elena looks back: “Are you sure?”
Mike nods again.
The other four all look at each other and then at Elena and Mike. All wondering what will happen.
Elena moves next to Mike, and she slowly moves her hand towards Mike’s pants. She pushes her hand against Mike’s stomach and slowly down into his pants and panties.
Mike is mastering a lot of self-control, to try to keep his dick from growing. However at the first contact with Elena’s hand, he can feel that he is not going to make it.
Elena feels Mike’s dick with her fingertips, and soon after she feels that it is growing and getting harder and harder.
Mike feels that his dick is soon fully erect, and his sister’s hand are touching it.
Elena just keeps her hand still, not wanting to do any more than she had already done.
A moment later the time is up and Elena withdraw her hand from her brother’s panties.
They both look at each other in silent for a moment, until Tom speaks: “Elena, your turn.”

Elena gets back to reality: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Dare.”
Elena: “I dare you to get Jenny's bra, strip off your shirt and put on the bra instead for two minutes.”
Jenny starts to wonder why she is always involved, but then remembers the dare that has just been performed in front of her. She is now perfectly pleased to just hand over her bra, and not having her brother’s hand in her panties.
Adam pulls his shirt over his head and shows his bare chest: “Jenny, could I borrow your bra please?”
Jenny puts her hand inside her sleeves, and with some difficulties she manages to get her bra off without showing anything: “Here…”
Adam puts it on and the others start to laugh at him. After some time even Adam cannot stop himself from laughing.
The time is up and Adam gives the bra back to Jenny, before he puts his shirt back on.

Jenny is about to try to struggle with her bra again, as Adam interrupt
Adam: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny looks up and stop working on her bra: “Dare.”
Adam: “Good, then you don’t have to play with your bra.”
Jenny looks puzzled at Adam: “What??”
Adam: “I dare you to stay braless until you get home today.”
Jenny: “Nooooo…”
She looks up at Adam, and capitulate by throwing the bra to the side. She just hope that no one can see her half erect nipples.

Jenny: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “Truth.”
Jenny: “Tell us in detail about your last orgasm.”
Nikki thinks: “Nooo… That is so private. Jenny knows that I hate talking about it…”
She starts to tell: “I was last Thursday, I was alone in my room, my parents were downstairs. I have stripped off my clothes and was lying naked on my bed.”
The others are listing carefully, no one except Nikki is saying a word.
Nikki: “I was very horny, so I easily got myself in the mood with a couple of minutes rubbing between my legs. I was lying there thinking of various hot boys and then after a couple of more rubbing focusing on my clit, I got my orgasm.”
Jenny breaks the silent after a minute: “Wow that was hot…”

Nikki blushes and looks at Mike: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Truth.”
Nikki: “Have you ever wanked with boys? Tell us about it if you have.”
Mike knows it is embarrassing to talk about, but Nikki’s story helps him a lot. It is not that bad, when someone else has just told a private story: “Yes I have.”
All the others, especially Elena are dropping their jaws. Did they hear correctly? Have Mike wanked with other boys? They all listening curiously.
Mike: “It is almost a year ago, I was at a sleepover with two of my friends.”
Jenny talks without thinking, the words just escapes her mouth: “Tom and Adam?”
Tom and Adam simultaneously denies: “NO!!”
Mike: “No, it was two other friends. One of them suggested that we masturbated, and as they both pulled out their dicks, I did the same.”
He continue: “We stroked our dicks for some time, but I do not think that anyone of us came – I know I didn’t, not sure about the others, but I do not think so.”
Nikki is happy with her question, she has the same feeling as Mike. It is not so bad when you are not the only one telling private stories.

Adam looks at his watch: “I am sorry, but we have to stop. My parents will be home soon.”
They all leave the clubhouse, Jenny with her bra in her hand. All happily unaware of the spy equipment installed in the walls.

peter1111 10-11-2014 02:49 PM

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Hours later Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue are walking to Adam’s place.
Sue: “I am so excited to see, what they have been doing.”
Karl: “Yes, I just hope that they have not discovered your equipment Bobby”
Bobby: “It is well hidden, so that I am not afraid of.”
They stop outside and try to look inside the garden.
Lena: “I will sneak inside to see if the coast is clear.”
She walks inside the property and tries to listen to any voices. Lena does not hear any, however she sees light inside the house where Adam is sitting with his parents. This information makes Lena sneak back outside again
Sue: “So?”
Lena: “No sound from the clubhouse, and I saw Adam and two adults inside the house, assuming it is his parents.”
Bobby: “Good, Karl you come with me, Lena and Sue you stand guard here outside.”
Karl is following Bobby, and they return with the spy equipment five minutes later.
Lena smiles: “Nice! Now let’s go to your place Bobby to watch the content.”
Bobby also smiles: “Indeed!”
They quickly goes back to Sue’s place for their bikes and ride to Bobby’s house.

In Bobby’s room, Bobby is turning on his computer and finds some wires for the four cameras and the two microphones.
Karl: “How does it work?”
Bobby: “I got this program from my cousin. It can play all four video recordings simultaneously, and we can choose which of the two sound tracks to use. This way we watch their game, as we were there.”
Sue: “Wow!”
Bobby gets the last wires in place and starts the program. On the screen are the four recordings in each corner, and they can all clearly see the clubhouse from each of its corners.
Lena: “Does it work? There is no movement…”
Bobby: “Patience… patience… Remember that we installed those hours before anyone arrived.”
Karl: “Fast forward then.”
Bobby: “Yes yes…” He push the button, and move forward to the entering of the six friends.
Sue: “STOP!”
Bobby smiles: “Yes, and now the action begins.”

They all sit around the screen, looking and listening to the game. In the beginning there is not much to see, but they hear some truths.
Video: “How many times have you wanked since our last game?”
Video: “You know that I do that almost every day, so I would say ten – At least.”
Karl: “He he… active he is.”

Video: “If you have ever kissed a girl, tell us about it.”
Lena: “Look at her, this is embarrassing…”
Video: “Last Christmas I was visiting my cousins, we were playing Truth and dare. My cousin got the dare to kiss me for one minute… so we did. I could not back out, then she would have been punished.”
Bobby: “I like that they do not back out.”
Lena: “Yes!”

Video: “Last time you kissed Mike's nipples. Would you had let him kiss yours?”
Video: “As you just mentioned, we do not back out of a dare, so yes I would.”
Karl get a huge smile on his face: “That is a useful information – Let’s hope they dare each other a lot.”

The screen shows the first dare, where Mike does his pushups.
Sue: “Boring dare… Hope this is not the standard.”
Karl: “Let them get starting, hopefully they get into it soon.”

Video: “You got your ears pierced last month. Ever thought about getting piercing other places? Like in your nipples or pussy? If you do - where and why?”
Video: “I have to admit that I have considered how it must be to get my nipples pierced. I know that the pain getting them done will be huge – But what about afterwards? Would it then feel good? I don’t know.”
Video: “So nipples – Maybe. Pussy that is a whole different story. I cannot imagine the pain, but again the pleasure afterwards? Ohhhh… I don’t think I will, but I can’t rule out completely that I never will do it.”
Sue: “Wow… That is wild, I have never thought that much about something like that…”

Video: “I dare you to put on the blindfold, we then randomly select two players to kiss your cheeks.”
The video show Nikki and Adam kissing Tom on each of his cheeks.
Bobby stops the Video: “So what do you think? Is this going to work?”
Lena: “If you look at their faces when they answer, I think it says a lot.”
Sue: “What do you mean?”
Lena: “Last time we concluded that they share almost any secret inside the group. So this is their most private secrets they are telling. I don’t think, they like that to get public.”
Karl: “So you think this is enough?”
Lena: “Maybe not this, but again, it is just first round.”
Bobby: “Agree… Let’s see the next round…” He starts the video again.

Video: “I dare you to show your bare ass for two minutes.”
Karl: “Oh my god, look at her… This is not something she is keen to do…”
The video is continuing and Jenny is getting up.
Sue: “She is doing it… finally some action. Let’s hope she shows more than just her ass to the cameras.”
They watch as Jenny goes to the wall to undress, and shows her ass.
Bobby: “Damn… No pussy for us.”
Lena smiles: “Hmmm, maybe close is also good enough?”
Bobby get the idea: “Yeah – you are right. She don’t need to know that we do not have it.”
Sue: “Also look at the others, this is not something they do every time. It looks like it is the first time they have seen her ass.”

The video continues, and the four friends hope for more action.
Video: “Have you ever kissed a guy older than eighteen?”
Video: “No way!”
Karl: “Boring…”

Video: “I dare you to kiss Jenny's bare ass.”
Video: “WHAT!!??!!”
Bobby: “Cool!! Look at his face!”
Sue: “And look at the girl’s face… She is not happy either…”
They watch as Jenny and Mike are getting themselves ready for the dare.
Bobby: “And again they are doing it. Seem that it is correct that they do not back out from dares – That is so good!”
Mike is kissing Jenny’s ass, and they get back into their position.
Lena: “Twice she is showing her ass, a little gimps of her pussy might be there. Bobby note the times and have a better look later.”
Bobby nods: “Yes!”

Video: “Do you like Jenny's ass?”
Video: “Yes, Jenny has a nice ass.”
Karl smiles: “Indeed she has, and we will have a closer look at it later.”
They all get a good laugh at that.

Video: “I dare you to have Jenny and Elena to take off their socks and put them in your head for two minutes.”
Video: “Ewwwww… That is gross…”
Sue: “Oh yeah that is gross… Happy that it is not me…”
The video shows how Jenny and Elena are playing with their socks in Nikki’s face.

Video: “Don’t worry, you are more a bare ass type. I dare you to have someone give you a bare ass spanking, let’s say 10 hits.”
Video: “And who is getting the honor?”
Karl: “Yes! More action. And maybe a little view at his little dick. Was that not the boy without any hair?”
Sue: “I think you are right. Else we will find out later.”
Video: “Well is might only be fair, if it is Jenny. So Jenny – Please spank my ass.”
Lena: “And they are trying to be fair as well. Good…”
They hear the ten *Smacks* in the video and then there is a break in the video, as the six friends are leaving the clubhouse.
Bobby: “Hope they are coming back. This round was far better than the first one.”
They all agree on that, and bobby are fast forwarding the video to the next action.

jklivin 10-11-2014 08:24 PM

Still a favorite like the set up

peter1111 10-15-2014 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jklivin (Post 1522594)
Still a favorite like the set up

Thanks, happy that you like it :)

peter1111 10-15-2014 12:29 AM

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Video: “A truth is it. Tell us about last time you inserted something in your pussy.”
Video: “It was actually the day after our last game. I was home alone and I fucked myself with a carrot.”
Lena: “Naughty little girl.”

Video: “I dare you to - Pull down your pants and show us your underwear for two minutes.”
Karl: “Nice one, does he has a boner?”
They watch Adam pulling down his pants and showing his boxers.
Sue: “Too bad, does not look that way.”
Karl: “No, I believe you are right.”

Video: “Do you sperm?”
Video: “No… I do not…”
Bobby: “Chi ching! That is a good one.”
Lena: “Agree, he looks so embarrassed, and the other ones too.”

Video: “I dare you to take off your top and show your bra for two minutes.”
Sue: “Wow – Another good one.”
They watch as Elena shows her bra and cleavage.
Karl: “Hey, and not a pair of bad looking tits either. Keep them coming!!”

Video: “I dare you to - Have us all take turn draw a little drawing with a marker on your body. We cannot ask you to show or remove your underwear.”
They watch Nikki, as the other are drawing on her, and they cannot stop smiling as the dick is drawn in her face.

Video: “What is the most number of times in one day, you have been masturbating?”
Video: “I am not sure, I know I have done three time in one day, but I am not sure that there aren’t any higher. Yes, my answer is three.”
Bobby: “They are a couple of active guys, wonder if they are only active by themselves?”
The other are looking at Bobby with big smile on their faces. They know what he is thinking.

Video: “What secrete do you fear most that others should find out?”
Sue: “Come on, give us a good one!!”
They all cross their fingers, as they watch Tom struggle to tell his utmost secret.
Video: “My dick… It is so small and hairless… That would be the worst secret for others to know about.”

Video: “I dare you to - Put a hand into Mike's panties and touch his dick for one minute.”
Karl: “WHAT?” He looks at Lena, who looks at him.
Lena: “No way – They won’t do that? They would maybe do it to any of the others… But not to each other…”
They watch as Elena and Mike makes themselves ready.
Sue: “They do! Oh my god!! This is fantastic!”
Bobby: “Oh Yeah. This is what we have been waiting for.”
They watch the sister touching her brother’s dick, and are all very happy.

Video: “I dare you to get Jenny's bra, strip off your shirt and but on the bra instead for two minutes.”
They watch as Jenny get her bra off.
Lena: “Any tits to see? Damn I don’t think so.”
Bobby: “Maybe not, but there are a fine outline of her erect nipples.”
Karl is smiling at Bobby, not saying a word.
Instead they are watching Adam as he gets dressed in the bra.
Sue: “Also a good moment.”

Video: “Good, then you don’t have to play with your bra.”
Video: “What??”
Video: “I dare you to stay braless until you get home today.”
Video: “Nooooo…”
Sue: “Haha that is a good one. And her nipples are still visible pressing against the fabric.”

Video: “Tell us in detail about your last orgasm.”
Video: “I was last Thursday, I was alone in my room, my parents were downstairs. I have stripped off my clothes and was lying naked on my bed.”
Video: “I was very horny, so I easily got myself in the mood with a couple of minutes rubbing between my legs. I was lying there thinking of various hot boys and then after a couple of more rubbing focusing on my clit, I got my orgasm.”
Bobby: “Uhhh… It must be so embarrassing for that little girl to hear that again.”
Lena: “I bet she will do almost anything for that not to be public.”

Video: “Have you ever wanked with boys? Tell us about it if you have.”
Video: “Yes I have.”
Karl: “Yeah, another good one!”
Video: “It is almost a year ago, I was at a sleepover with two of my friends.”
They watch as Jenny is teasing Tom and Adam.
Sue: “Haha… That could have been fun, but just to see their frighten faces are almost as good!”
Video: “No, it was two other friends. One of them suggested that we masturbated, and as they both pulled out their dicks, I did the same.”
Video: “We stroked our dicks for some time, but I do not think that anyone of us came – I know I didn’t, not sure about the others, but I do not think so.”
Lena: “Good story, and thanks for that.”

They watch as the six friends are all getting up and leaving.
Sue: “Is it done? No more?”
Bobby: “Looks like it, and it is also getting very late.”
Karl: “Yes, let’s meet here first thing tomorrow and make a plan for our next move.”
Lena thinks on her way out: “I am so happy that I overheard that conversation. This is going to be good. We are going to have so much fun with them!”

jklivin 10-17-2014 08:03 PM

Anticipation is building!! Great update.

peter1111 10-18-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jklivin (Post 1528764)
Anticipation is building!! Great update.

Next part will get even closer... ;)

peter1111 10-18-2014 07:56 AM

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The four friends are assembled at Bobby’s place on Sunday. They are ready to make their plan on how to use the spy video they recorded the day before.
Bobby: “Okay – Here is my suggestion. We find something on each of the six, and confronts them individually within the next days. Here we makes sure that they will cooperate, so we can have them play future games with us present, and with our rules.”
Lena: “Sounds like a good plan.”
Karl and Sue also agree.
Lena: “Who will be the easiest target?”
Bobby: “I believe it will be the girl called Jenny.”
Karl: “What do we have on her?”
Sue: “Was that the girl who showed her ass?”
Bobby: “Yes. We have pictures of her ass and her erect nipples in her bra-less state. And with some luck we can convince her that we have pictures of both her pussy and tits.”
Lena: “Sounds good. Sue let’s go visit her tomorrow, and try to convince her.”
Sue is smiling: “I am in. Let’s meet outside her school tomorrow.”

Karl: “Good – Who is next? I have an idea that the sister touching her brother would be possible too. However I think we should take them together.”
Bobby: “Good idea. Confront them with the recording should be enough. They are called Mike and Elena. I will do that. Sue and Lena, who will help me?”
Lena: “I can do that. We can do that, when I am done with Jenny.”
Sue: “Bobby, how did you get the names?”
Bobby smiles at Sue: “Checked the video this morning.”
Sue: “Ah Okay. Who is next?”

Karl: “What about the little dicked boy?”
Bobby: “Tom? The brother to Jenny? Yes let’s take him next.”
Karl: “I will take him then, it should not be a problem. He seems very worried about his little penis. However maybe I should wait until Tuesday? So we do not do the brother and sister the same day. We want to make sure that they are confronted individually – Right?”
Lena: “Yes, good idea. Who do we have left?”

Bobby: “Nikki and Adam.”
Sue: “Nikki – That is the girl talking about masturbation?”
Bobby: “Yes.”
Sue: “What else do we have?”
Bobby: “Kissed a girl and no pubic hair. Might be harder…”
There is silent for a moment, as the four friends are considering the situation.
Lena: “I might have an idea. If we get a nude photo of Jenny, we can show that to her, and say that if we do not get the same, we will publish it. They seems to be close friends.”
Sue: “If we get the nude photo, I can talk to Nikki. Also Tuesday.”
Karl: “Good.”

Lena: “Then we only have Adam left.”
Bobby: “Yes, he is the tricky on.”
Karl: “Not necessarily. The bra picture is good. And else we hopefully have a lot of good stuff from the others we can use. Bobby let’s take him together.”
Bobby: “Yes, let’s do that. Either later Tuesday or Wednesday.”
Karl: “Agree.”

Bobby: “Also remember that our goal is to get good material to convince them to play. Not to play with them! So keep focused, we have a once in a lifetime opportunity here. We don’t want to ruin it!”
They all agree on that.
Lena: “Karl and Bobby. If you succeed with Adam, why don’t you have him arrange a new game with the others soon?”
Sue: “That is an excellent idea. Then we can soon test our material, and not wait for them to maybe play again.”

Bobby: “Now I have made a copy for each of you with the material. Go home and prepare for the next couple of days. And keeps us all posted about the progress.”
They then leave Bobby, to prepare for the next days.

Sue and Lena are meeting outside Jenny’s school the next day. They have brought their bikes, as they hope that Jenny is either on bike or on foot. They have to follow her home, as they have no idea, on where she lives.
Lena: “There she is.”
Sue: “Let’s hope she is not with the bus or is pickup by someone in a car.”
They follow Jenny with a little distance, to make sure she does not suspect anything.
Jenny is going for her bike, says goodbye to her friends and rides off.
Sue and Lena are relieved, and they quickly follow her.
Jenny has no idea, she is followed. She rides her bike to her house, gets off and walks into the driveway.
Sue and Lena ride into the driveway and stop on either side of Jenny.
Jenny is surprised: “Who are you, what do you want?”
Lena: “We have something to show you. Is there any where private, we can show it?”
Jenny: “I don’t want to buy anything, sorry…”
Sue: “Oh you don’t understand. We have something about you… That we would like to show you…”
Jenny is confused: “Can’t you just show me here?”
Lena: “If you want – Okay.”
She finds here cellphone and starts the video where Jenny is stripping off her pants and panties, to show her ass.
Jenny is worried: “What?? How??? Nooooo….!!!”
Sue: “Should we go a more private place? Or do you still prefer to do it here?”
Jenny is convinced: “No no… let’s go inside, I am home alone for at least one hour… But please…. Why???”
Sue and Lena do not answer, they just follow Jenny into the house and to her room.

Jenny: “Please what do you want? And how did you get the video?”
Sue: “Oh, we know about you game, we also know how you fucked that carrot.”
Jenny: “Nooo… please…”
Lena: “And we just came by to let you know that everyone at your school will see the video. Also the part where you are flashing you pussy.”
Jenny is panicking: “NOOOO!!! Please don’t do this! PLEASE!!”
Sue: “Okay calm down. Maybe we can come to an agreement.”
Jenny: “Please…”
Lena: “My brother loved this video, just too bad that you did not really showed you tits. But it was nice of you to walk home braless.”
They really try to scare Jenny, and it is working.
Jenny sacredly thinks: “They know everything. Even that I did not had a bra on, when I left. What do I do?”
Sue: “Now there are two options. Either you come with us and show her brother your naked body…”
Jenny: “NO NO NO!! Not that!!”
Lena: “Or you show us those tits right now.”
Jenny does not think, she just pulls off her shirt and shows her bra. Then she looks up at the two girls, moves her hands to her back to unclip the bra. Jenny lets it fall to the ground, and her tits are shown to the girls.
Sue is smiling at Lena, who quickly snaps a photo of Jenny and her tits with her phone.
Jenny quickly covers her tits with her hands and scream: “NNNNOOOO!!! Delete that – NOW!!”
She tries to get the phone with one hand, while covering her tits with the other.
Sue is stepping between them and holds Jenny’s arm: “Hold it right there. Step back and pose for us.”
She is calm and determined in her voice. So Jenny steps back and slowly lets her hands fall to her sides, she begs again: “Please… why???”
Lena snaps a few more photos: “Because my brother wants to see you. And you did not want to go to him.”
Jenny: “Please are we done now? And please don’t show those photos or video to anyone else… Please…”
Sue is getting bolder: “We are done in a moment, but because you tried to take the phone, we will give my friend here’s brother something extra. STRIP!”
Jenny: “NOOO!! I can’t…”
Lena cuts her off: “Then we cannot keep the video and photos for us self.”
Jenny considers her options for a moment, and then slowly starts to take off her shoes, then socks and finally her pants.
She then stand there in front of two completely strangers, only in her panties. Jenny lowers them too, steps out of them and look at the girls. She does not even try to beg anymore, she just want it done. She still believes and hopes that the photos are not shown to anyone else, then this girl’s brother, which she hopefully does not know – and never will get to know.
Lena takes a couple of photos of the naked girl: “Spread your legs a little.”
Jenny does so, showing her little slit with the sparse hair.
Lena takes the last couple of photos, checks her phone for the pictures, and signals to Sue.

Sue goes to the table and picks up some paper and a pen, then she walks to Jenny: “One last thing. Write your phone number and email…”
Jenny does not like it, but does as instructed, and hands the paper back to Sue.
Lena: “Now Jenny. We assume that you don’t want us to say anything about this to anyone – Correct?”
Jenny nods and whispers: “Yes…”
Lena: “Then we expect the same from you! Or else!”
Jenny nods again: “Yes.”
Sue and Lena then leave Jenny, to tell Bobby and Karl the good news. It has been far better, than they could have imagined. Jenny was so easy.

jklivin 10-18-2014 08:09 AM

Now it begins!! It was worth the wait.

peter1111 10-20-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jklivin (Post 1529240)
Now it begins!! It was worth the wait.

Glad to hear, and more to come :)

peter1111 10-20-2014 02:23 PM

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lena hurries to find Bobby, who has followed Mike and Elena home.
Bobby: “Good that Jenny cooperated so well.”
Lena: “She did so well, could not have asked for anything more.”
Bobby: “It seem that their mother is home, so we might have to wait a moment”
Lena: “Okay.”
They wait for around twenty minutes and are about to give up, as a woman is leaving the house: “Just need to go shopping for dinner. Be back soon!”
Bobby and Lena let the woman drive away in her car and then go to the main door to knock.
Mike opens the door: “Yes…”
Bobby: “Hey. Are you Mike and your sister is Elena?”
Mike: “Yes… Why?”
Lena: “Then we have something to show you both, can we come in?”
Mike looks at the two standing outside. He considers the situation for a moment and then steps aside: “Sure… ELENA – COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!”
Lena and Bobby step inside, and Mike closes the door behind them.
Elena is walking down the stairs: “Mike – What is wrong?”
Mike: “Nothing is wrong. They just want to show us something.” He points at Lena and Bobby.
Bobby tries to get them to go to the living room, by walking inside. And luckily they all follow him without questions. He then finds his cellphone: “Come close, it is a video on my phone that we want to show you.”
Mike and Elena goes to each side of Bobby, and he is starting the video.
The video shows the six friends in the clubhouse.
Mike and Elena look worrisome at each other.

Video: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Video: “Dare.”
Video: “I dare you to - Put a hand into Mike's panties and touch his dick for one minute.”
Video: “Are you sure?”
Mike is the first to speak: “Please stop…”
He looks at Bobby: “…Where have you got this from?”
Bobby lets the video continue, and it shows Elena putting her hand into Mike’s pant and panties: “You don’t have to worry about, where we have the video from.”
The video ends, and both Mike and Elena looks terrified.
Lena: “We just wanted you to see this, before we send it to everyone at your school. We thought that would be most fair”
Mike and Elena looks even more terrified.
Elena: “NOOOO!!! Please don’t do that!!! Pleaseeeee…”
Bobby and Lena do as they have agreed. They start to walk toward the door.
Mike: “Please wait!! There must be something we can do?”
Elena: “We have some of our allowance, you can have them! Just delete the video! Please…. I beg you!!!”

Lena continues to walk away: “Money have no interest for us.”
Elena panics: “STOP! PLEASE! We will do anything! Please don’t show that video at our school.”
Mike: “YES!! We will do anything! Pleeeeeaasssseee…”
Bobby stops: “Anything?”
Mike and Elena looks at each other, both afraid what will happen. But both are clearly aware that they can’t have the video distributed at school. They both agree: “Yes…”
Bobby and Lena stop, turn around and go back to Mike and Elena.
Lena: “Okay. You have one change. You fail – we leave! Okay?”
They both agree again: “Yes…”
Bobby: “Go over there both of you. And Lena make yourself ready.”
Lena finds her phone and makes herself ready to record: “I am ready!”
Mike and Elena slowly walk to the place, where Bobby points. They stand next to each other, both looking into the ground.
Bobby: “Take off your shoes and socks. Throw them over here.”
Mike and Elena look at each other and slowly bends over, to do as instructed. A moment later they throw four shoes and four socks to Bobby.
Bobby: “Elena take off Mike’s shirt.”
Elena opens her eyes widely, looking at Bobby. However she is so frightened of the threats that she does as instructed.
Mike does not protest, and soon his naked chest is shown.
Bobby points at the socks and shows, then looking at Elena.
Elena gets the message, and throws the shirt to the cloth pile.
Bobby points at Elena: “Mike – Elena’s.”
Mike slowly pulls the top off Elena, showing her bra. He throws the top to Bobby.
Bobby points at Mike again, this time at his pants.
He does not need to say anything else, Elena has already kneelt in front of her brother, unzipping his pants. Soon after they too are in the pile.
Mike now only has his boxers, and to his fear his dick is growing. He tries to think of something else, however soon he is kneeling in front of his sister, pulling her pants off too. The sight of her panties, makes him rock-hard.
Elena and Mike stand in front of Bobby in just their underwear.
Bobby is looking at Lena, to check that she is getting it all.
She nods and Bobby continues: “Bra…”
Elena shakes her head: “Please…”
Bobby points at the door, and this gets Mike behind Elena.
He asks: “Can I?? We have to…”

Elena swallows and nods. Her bra is unclipped, and she lets it fall to the ground. Her tits with her fully erect nipples are shown for the first time ever to boys. Both to a completely stranger and her brother. And even worse, someone is recording it.
Bobby point at Mike’s boxers, and Elena slowly kneels down again, pulling them slowly to the ground. Mike’s erect dick is jumping out, and Elena gets to see her first ever dick. She is equally embarrassed as her brother.
Bobby does not even have to do anything this time. Mike already knows what he has to do. So he too pulls down a pair of panties, revealing his sister’s pussy for the first time.
Bobby looks down at the cloth pile in front of him. Then he looks at the two naked bodies in front of him. He thinks: “Wow she actually looks good. Too bad we can’t do anything more today.”
Lena has stopped the recording and joins Bobby at the clothes, she thinks: “It went well. And what a nice dick he has. I would so much like to touch it…”
Bobby: “One last thing. Please find a piece of paper and a pen. Write both your phone numbers and your email addresses on it.”
Elena and Mike look at each other, until Mike walks away. He returns with the paper and pen, and they each write down their phone number and email address.
Bobby collects the paper and he and Lena is about to leave.
Elena: “Wait… What are you going to do?”
Lena: “You will know. But if you want to make sure that none of the videos are reaching your school and friends, you make sure that no one gets to know about this.”
Mike just manages to answer, before they are gone: “Okay…”
Bobby and Lena just make it outside and a few yards away, when Mike and Elena’s mother turns around the corner.
Lena looks at Bobby: “That was close…”

DannyDuck 10-20-2014 05:51 PM

I love the mafia like bullies. Can't wait for more !!!

peter1111 10-23-2014 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyDuck (Post 1532139)
I love the mafia like bullies. Can't wait for more !!!

Yeah, you don't want to be their victims :P

peter1111 10-23-2014 07:44 AM

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The next day Karl is waiting for Tom outside his and Jenny’s house. He is coming alone, as Jenny has classes late this day.
Karl: “Hey Tom, is it correct that you dick is so tiny?”
Tom blushes and tries to get Karl to shut up: “Please don’t say that? And where do you know me from?”
Karl: “Let’s get inside and talk… I have a video to show you…”
Tom is confused and angry: “You just insulted me, why should I let you inside?”
Karl plays the video, so Tom can hear the sound.
Video: “My dick… It is so small and hairless… That would be the worst secret for others to know about.”
Tom listen to his own voice and get silent at first, then goes close to Karl: “Stop it!”
Karl pause the Video: “Can we go inside now? Or should I play it again a more public place? Like your school tomorrow?”
Tom gets completely white in his head. He certainly does not want the last part: “Yes… Follow me…”
He goes to the door, unlocks it and let Karl follow him inside.
Karl: “Your room…”
Tom looks at Karl and understand, he leads the way to his room.
The both enter and Karl finds his phone again. Also this part is good.
Video: “Do you sperm?”
Video: “No… I do not…”
Tom: “Where do you have that from? Who of the others have recorded this? And why? Tell me!!”
Karl: “Tom, come down. Where I have this from, is not of your concern right now. All you have to focus on is, what I will do with it.”

Tom stops again and listen, he knows that Karl is right.
Karl: “Now all I want is to know if this is true – That you dick is small and hairless.”
Tom: “What do you mean?”
Karl: “Show me. If it is true, I will not let everyone in your school listen to the recording.”
Tom is considering his options. He can either show his little dick to this stranger. Or risk that his deepest secret is revealed to everyone.
Karl is getting impatient: “Thought so… You are lying? But that does not matter, everyone will believe it is true…”
Tom: “Okay okay… I will show you… Just don’t play that recording to anyone…”
He is unzipping his pants and pulls down both pants and panties in one pull.
Karl is staring at a tiny little boy’s penis, not a single hair to see and just a little development will not confuse it for one six year olds penis.
Tom is about to pull his clothes back up, as Karl is stopping him: “Wait!”
And before Tom can do anything, Karl has snapped a photo of the little penis with his phone.
Tom is approaching Karl: “HEY!!!”
Karl holds a finger just above the display on his phone: “Stay back, or I will send this!”
Tom stops and look at Karl.
Karl: “Better, now get it hard!”
Tom: “NO! No more games and no more photos!”
Karl: “Okay.” He pretends that he is about to send the photos: “Should we start by sending it to your sister Jenny?”
Tom gets worried: “NO! Please…”
Karl: “Okay, last change then… Get it hard!”
Tom looks down at his little dick: “Okay…”
He starts to stroke it slowly up and down with two fingers, and as it slowly grows he adds a finger more. A minute later it is fully erect at around three inches.
Tom is bright red in his face from embarrassment, and it does not help that Karl is taking a couple of photos.
Karl gets Tom to give him his email and phone number, before he leaves. On his way out of the door: “Remember, keep this a secret and I will too…”
Tom: “Deal…”

At the same time at Nikki’s place, Sue is waiting outside for Nikki, as she comes by.
Sue stops her: “Hey Nikki.”
Nikki: “Hi… Do I know you?”
Sue: “Nope. But I know you. Can we go inside?”
Nikki: “My parents are home, and I cannot bring guests until I have done my homework.”
Sue: “Too bad, anywhere else where we can be a little more private?”
Nikki considers it a moment: “We can go into the garage?”
Sue: “Okay.”
Nikki leads Sue to the garage, and they both enter.
Sue takes out her phone: “Look at this.”
Nikki looks at the phone and sees the nude photos from Yesterday of her friend Jenny. She is shocked: “Where… where did you get them? NO! Jenny have not given you those photos…”
Sue: “Partly correct. She let me take them of her.” She smiles.
Nikki is scared: “Why… do you show them to me?”
Sue: “Because you can help her.”
Nikki: “Help her?”
Sue: “Yes, you will do something for her, or else I will sent them to everyone she knows.”
Nikki: “No please!!! What do I have to do?”
Sue: “Let me take similar photos of you…”
Nikki: “No… I can’t… Noooo…”
Sue: “It is simple. I will leave the garage for two minutes. When I come back, you will be nude and I can take the photos. Or else… Many many people will enjoy Jenny’s naked body tomorrow.”
She leave the garage, before Nikki gets to say anything.
Nikki thinks: “No this is so wrong. And what if she just show both Jenny and my pictures to everyone? No, it would be so embarrassing if everyone knows how little I have developed. No… I cannot do it.”
She continues to think: “But what would Jenny have done? We will do anything for each other. She will be evenly devastated, if her pictures are shown… I have no choice than to do it. And I have to hurry…”
Nikki quickly strips off all her clothes and stand with her hands covering her pussy and tiny tits.

Sue returns just seconds after Nikki has stripped: “So I see that you have decided to help your friend?”
Nikki looks down into the ground: “Please… What will you do with the photos? How do I know that you will not just show both our photos?”
Sue: “Good question. You just have to trust me, when I say that I have no intention to publish your photos. Now remove those hands!”
Nikki look up at Sue, and slowly, very slowly, she remove her hands. Her hairless slit and lime size tits are visible for Sue.
Sue takes the photos she needs: “Now one last thing – Please give me your email and phone number.”
Nikki: “Why?”
Sue just gives her the look.
Nikki, afraid of the consequences of disobeying, gives Sue what she ask for.
Sue write down the information on her phone and walks around to leave. On her way out: “Thanks… And don’t tell anyone, if you want me to keep our secret.”
Nikki just stand there for a moment, before she hurries to get dressed again.

jklivin 10-23-2014 04:29 PM

What a great surprise after missing a few days I'm rewarded with two great stories. Excellent blackmail to get things going.

DannyDuck 10-23-2014 05:40 PM

I'm excited for when they all get together! I' hope the victims get some dirt on the bullies too!

peter1111 10-26-2014 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jklivin (Post 1535099)
What a great surprise after missing a few days I'm rewarded with two great stories. Excellent blackmail to get things going.

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyDuck (Post 1535166)
I'm excited for when they all get together! I' hope the victims get some dirt on the bullies too!

You never know what is goint to happen, but maybe some of it will :-P

peter1111 10-26-2014 04:08 AM

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Bobby has followed Adam, and are now waiting for Karl outside Adam’s house.
Karl arrives: “Tom really has a small dick, no wonder he is ashamed.”
Bobby: “Hehe… And he cooperated well?”
Karl: “Yes, just hope that Adam will be equally easy.”
Bobby: “Me too… Let’s go inside, he should be alone.”
Karl and Bobby are knocking on the door and Adam is opening: “Hi… What do you want?”
Bobby does not waste his time, he pushes immediately: “Nice bra you were wearing.”
Adam has no clue what the boy is talking about: “What??”
Bobby: “The bra you were wearing at your game Saturday… It suited you well.”
Adam remembers: “Who told you that?”
Karl: “No one told us, haven’t you seen the picture?”
Adam is worried: “What picture?”
Bobby: “Let us inside, and we will show you.”
Adam lets the two boys inside.

Karl finds his mobile at shows the picture of Adam in his bra. Then the picture where Jenny leaves the clubhouse with her bra in her hand, and it is clear to everyone that she is not wearing another bra: “See it is a nice picture. Maybe you should do that more often.”
Adam does not know what to say, he just looks at the pictures.
Bobby: “And we have many more, also of your friends. It is going to be a very popular homepage, when we upload them all and let all your friends at school know.”
Adam is looking at Bobby. He thinks: “Okay it is not that bad with the bra picture. It could be far worse, but I wonder what else they have.”
Bobby: “Do you want to see some of the videos too?”
Adam nods.
Bobby: “Okay. Here is one where your friend Mike is kissing Jenny’s ass.”
Adam is watching the video and gets more and more nervous.
Karl: “And what about this one, where little Tom is sharing his little secret.”
Adam listen to Tom, as he tells about his little dick. He has seen enough: “Please stop… What do you want?”
Bobby smiles: “Exactly, what do we want?” He looks at Karl.
Karl is also smiling: “I have a sister, who saw you in your underwear, however she wonders if your dick is a small as Tom’s.”
Adam is getting even more worried.
Bobby: “So to satisfy my friend here’s sister, you are going to strip naked and let us take a photo of your dick…”
Karl continues: “…Or else we will show everyone all the pictures and videos.”
Adam thinks and considers his options: “I am not convinced that they will upload them… And again it is just me in a bra, who cares? Yes they will tease me a little, but I will survive. I am more concerned about the other…”
Bobby looks at Adam: “So?”
Adam: “And you only going to show this to your sister?” He looks at Karl.
Karl is lying: “Sure”
Adam: “And what if I do this? What insurance to I have that you or your sister will not be back soon?”
Bobby just look at Adam and with a determined voice: “You have none. But believe me when I say, we have no intention to show the pictures to anyone!”
Adam is still considering his options.
Karl looks at Bobby: “Told you this was a waste of time, let’s go home and create the homepage. I am looking forward to show it to a lot of people tomorrow.”
The pressure is helping. Adam is giving in: “Okay okay… Just promise that no one else will see the photo!”
Bobby: “Sure. Now strip!”
Adam is taking off his clothes and is now only in his boxers.
Karl: “Go on!”
Bobby is ready with his cellphone.
Adam is pulling off his boxers, and his semi-erect cock is jumping alive.
Bobby takes the photos, and just as he is about to put away his cellphone, he sees that Adam’s dick is growing. He then continues to takes pictures, until it is full erect at its 4½ inch.
Adam is blushing, and is getting in doubt if he is doing the right thing. He sees that Bobby has stopped taking photos, and is about to redress.
Karl: “One last thing. Please give me your email and phone number.”
Adam: “Why?”
Karl smiles at Adam: “Maybe my sister will send something back? You never knows…”
Adam is falling for the trick and gives his email and phone number.
Karl and Bobby is leaving, and on their way out Bobby makes his last threat: “And remember that we still have all the videos and pictures. So if you say anything, we will too…”
Adam nods his agreement, as he is putting on his clothes.

That evening the four friends are meeting at Karl and Lena’s house, to talk about the last two days.
Bobby: “Wow they were easy. I had never imagined anyone being so stupid. Okay, maybe one of them might had stripped naked for us – But all six? It is incredible!!”
Lena: “Yes it is so wild. Jenny just stripped down to her panties so easy.”
Sue: “And she did not need much persuasion to drop them too!”
Bobby: “And the siblings – They almost begged to strip each other down to nothing.”
Lena: “At first I thought that it was because, they had done it before. But looking at their faces when they saw each other’s nude bodies – I am sure they haven’t.”
Karl: “Tom he was so naïve. He just showed me that little dick of his. And he even wanked it to let me see his little hard-on.”
Sue: “Nikki she would have done anything for her friend. I am wondering, where her limits are?”
Karl: “Adam he was the toughest.”
Bobby: “Agree, but eventually we made him strip too.”
Karl: “Just too bad that we did not have the option to get him to arrange the next game.”
Bobby: “Yes, we have to get him to do that. Let’s send him an email with a little persuasion.”
Karl: “I am wondering, if he sits and waits for a nude photo to come back?”
Bobby: “Then let us send some, one of each of them…”
Lena is going to her computer: “I will find six good pictures and send an email.”
Sue: “Wait…”
Lena turns around: “What?”
Sue: “I think that we should send a text message to all the others first.”
Bobby is considering Sue’s suggestion, before he answers: “You are right. Putting it all in the hand of Adam might be too risky.”
Sue: “Exactly – I just suggest that we send a text message to the other four, asking them to play again. Nikki of course excluded, as she does not know anything about the cameras last time.”
Karl: “Agree, Sue will you send the messages?”
Sue: “Yes… And when I am done, wait an hour, and then you can send the email.” She looks at Lena.
Lena agrees: “Good.”
Bobby: “Nice!! Let’s hope, Adam is sending the invite soon after he receive the email.”
After Sue has send the messages, and while they are waiting for Lena to send the email, they laugh and enjoy the rest of the evening, talking about all the things, they want to do with the six friends.

jklivin 10-26-2014 06:36 AM

Thanks for the update my visualization is ready to be tested.

DannyDuck 10-26-2014 05:25 PM

I have a feeling we're close to some action!!!

Wordsmiff 10-27-2014 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyDuck (Post 1538505)

About time :) only kidding

peter1111 10-28-2014 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jklivin (Post 1537811)
Thanks for the update my visualization is ready to be tested.

Hehe :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyDuck (Post 1538505)

You might be right ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wordsmiff (Post 1538959)
About time :) only kidding

You know me, I start slow - But fear not. The action will come :)

peter1111 10-28-2014 09:53 AM

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Mike is sitting in his room thinking: “I should go talking to Elena, about what we did yesterday. I am just too afraid, what she will say. Maybe it is best to let it be, and hope that neither she nor the two will mention it anything again...”
He is the first to receive the message from Sue: “If you want the video of you and your sister to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Mike looks at the message, reads it again and thinks: “Another game, I knew it was too good to be true that it ended with the photo…”

Elena too is sitting in her room and thinking of the same episode: “I really do not hope that anyone will see that video. It will ruin everything at school. And what will our parents say and do, if they knew? No… I cannot have anyone seeing that video, I just have to believe that the video stay our secret…”
She too receive the message: “If you want the video of you and your brother to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Elena lets the phone fall to the ground, and holds her head in her hands. She is thinking: “Nooooooo…”

Nikki is in her room, trying to do her homework. However she constantly thinks of the episode in the garage: “How could I do such thing? How could I just strip naked there and let her take those photos? I know, she has the photos of Jenny, but if anyone see them… I am thirteen, and look at my body. I will be teased so badly…”

Jenny is also thinking back at her own strip show from the previous day: “I really hope that the girl’s brother does not want more… I might not have any choices than to send him more photos. He is probably playing with himself, when he looks at my photos… Ohhh it is so terrible…”
She hears her phone getting a message, so she reads it: “If you want the photo of you to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Jenny cannot believe it, she thinks: “I trusted those two girls, what are they going to us?”

Tom is in the shower looking down at his little dick, while he is thinking: “I beg that he is not showing those photos to anyone. I have stayed away from public shower rooms for years to cover up my secret… Oh I really hope that my secret stays a secret.”
As he exits the shower, he looks at his phone and reads the message: “If you want the photo of you to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Tom too is thinking: “No I cannot play anymore, nooo… But I have no choice. I have to go and hope for the best…”

Adam is sitting by his computer thinking about the visit earlier that day: “How did they get the recordings? I checked the clubhouse, and there were no sign of any cameras. And it cannot be any of the others, it just can’t.”
A moment later an email is arriving. Adam opens it and reads the content: “Hi Adam. We need you to arrange a new game with your friends. Preferable this Saturday, do whatever you can to get your parents away. Time and place is the usual – in your clubhouse at one after lunch.”
Adam is thinking: “NO!! I can’t arrange another game… no more.”
He is reading the rest of the email: “And Adam, if you need to know why you should arrange the game, look at the attachments. P.S. Don’t tell them about this email or the attached files. Just get them to be there, and reply when they have agreed!!”
There is no signature, but Adam sees the six attached pictures. He wait a moment, then opens them one by one. Each of them is a nude picture of the six friends.
At first Adam is scared and angry, but as he watch the pictures, he stops at the three of his female friends. He cannot stop himself from looking at them.
First he sees Jenny, she has small tits and little hair covering a little of her pussy. Then he looks at Nikki. She does not have much to show. Finally he looks at Elena, her tits are so nice. All three of them are actually very beautiful.
Adam gets back to the email and thinks: “What do I do? I should call the others… No it is too risky, I have to have them to come Saturday, and then we will find a solution all together… Mom and dad I have to deal with later, they are the least of my problems.”
He sends a text message to his five friends: “New game Saturday, same time and place as always. Adam.”

Within five minutes they have all replied back that they will join. Adam is then replying to the email. He is writing: “We will all join the game. Adam.”
He reads the email again, and click send.
Lena reads the reply and lets her friend know: “Adam has already done it! Sue it was a good idea to motivate the others to reply.”
The others are smiling.
Bobby: “It is getting late. Let’s meet at Sue’s place Saturday morning, to do the last planning.”
Before Sue and Bobby is leaving, Karl is stopping them: “Remember to think of good game rules, truths and dares!”
Sue: “Of course – see you!!”
Bobby and Sue are leaving, all of them looking forward to the game day.

jklivin 10-29-2014 09:35 AM

I am really looking forward to the next game.

peter1111 10-31-2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jklivin (Post 1541391)
I am really looking forward to the next game.

Hope your also like it when is begins :)