getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Scat gourmet (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=165123)

Toilet4use 01-02-2014 08:12 PM

Scat gourmet

Since I got so many responses from my last post: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...=155849&page=1
I've decided to start a scat recipe book. With all of your ideas, we can produce a "shitty" meal for every meal of the year for a toilet slave :)

For the first item: I think something fitting for the cold weather is in order. Hot cocoa! Add a small lump to the bottom, and replace the cinnamon sticks with a thin log, stir and enjoy!

If that's not filling enough for you, and you're still hungry, you could always have a hamburger. Either replace the Patty entirely with poo, or just pile it on top for a double-decker. Don't forget the cheese, lettuce, bacon, ketchup, tomato, and pickles :)

I would love to hear any variations, additions, or new ideas. Please don't be shy, and don't skimp on the details ;)

Toilet4use 01-06-2014 07:28 PM

Anybody??

There's so many food ideas, like the triple decker sandwich.
Start with some white bread, then
Layer one: salad. lettuce, tomato, onion, + condiments
Layer two: protein. Steak, ham, pepperoni, fish, and cum for this layer ;)
Layer three: crap! Fresh, warm, gummy, gooey, stinky... SHIT!
Bon appetit mon amis!

Let's see what you can dream up.

Toilet4use 01-18-2014 09:08 AM

New ideas

These were PM'd to me by a scat lover who wishes to remain anonymous

Bombons: Simply take the small round pieces of poo, make several into nice size balls, add a fine layer of fine sugar over them and there you have it, i always have a big ball full of Poop bombons on my living room, my brother even ate some without any idea what they were.

Scat cake: Pretty much make the base of the cake, and coat it with a paste of poop and liquid chocolate, mash it all together well, and apply on cake.

Diarrhea strogonoff: it's pretty good, get some chicken strips, diarrhea and sour cream. Mix the diarrhea with the sour cream and let it cook in a pan on low fire so it doesn't burn too quick, and have the chicking strips cooking, the low fire makes sure the chicken meat soaks up all the flavor making the meat much better.

Sounds pretty tasty :)

Toilet4use 02-06-2014 04:25 PM

"Meatball" sub

For today's delicious delicacy, you will need a hoagie roll, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and of course your own homemade "meatballs"
Now take your shitty meatballs and break them into three or four good sized pieces, then roll them in your hands until nice and round. Disperse your "meatballs" into the hoagie roll, drizzle marinara sauce over them, and top with melted mozzarella, a nice and warm fresh treat for you :)

Sexdemon 02-06-2014 05:46 PM

I would have thought the obvious one would be a shitshake, just add ice, milk and shit to a blender, 30 seconds and your done.

You could also blend shit and add water or piss until it is the same consistency as ketchup. And now you have a special blend of brown sauce.

Deep fried shit log? Would that work? Dunk it in batter first?

For a quick breakfast, shit on toast?

MisterPotato 02-07-2014 08:05 PM

Poop on a plate... Then do push ups with your chest over it and when you get too tired you have to let go, fall on it,the eat the rest

MisterPotato 02-07-2014 08:46 PM

Poop on a plate and put salad all over it so you can't tell.

MisterPotato 02-07-2014 08:47 PM

Stuff as much sugar and salt in your mouth then..of course the poop

MisterPotato 02-07-2014 08:47 PM

Try as best as you can to poop directly to your mouth from your butt

MisterPotato 02-07-2014 08:48 PM

Poop on your foot, smear it all over, then lick most of it off

Toilet4use 02-09-2014 07:52 PM

Breakfast burrito

Another anonymous submission:
The breakfast burrito:
Start with a warm flour tortilla, re-fried beans, cheese, salsa (the hotter the better) scrambled eggs and some sour cream.
Spread the beans.
Drop your log directly on the burrito
Sprinkle the rest of your ingredients
Roll and enjoy

Toilet4use 02-11-2014 06:38 PM

New from a new anonymous

After two days of creative scat dares via pm, I've decided to post some of them here:

Sandwich .... perhaps you could make use of the sandwich toaster http://www.anyclean.co.uk/userfiles/...ch-toaster.jpg ..... make sure to spread some margarine on the bread, add some cheese and tomatoes and top it up with balls of poop. You will obviously need to let the sandwich cool down a bit before consuming it as the cheese and tomatoes will be extremely hot. I guess the poop will probably be rather hot too

Ok, here is a simple variation. Get an oven proof tray and put slices of bread on it. Place them in the oven for a few minutes till the top side starts to turn brown. Remove the tray from the oven, flip over the bread slices and spread some margarine (or butter), next spread some poop, add slices of ham (or any similar type of meat) and cover the ham with cheese. Place the bread back into the oven until the cheese melts and turns slightly brown. If you wish, you could also add some garlic powder.

Do you enjoy cakes? How about adding some poop balls into your cake batter? It should turn out looking like a chocolate cake but it will definitely taste differently.

Ok, how about spreading some of your shit on bread? Use it in the same way you would use chocolate spread such as nutella? You are obviously to consume the bread afterwards.

That's all for today

PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE IDEAS, AND ARE SHY OR SCARED TO ADMIT YOUR LOVE OF SHIT!!

Sexdemon 02-12-2014 02:06 AM

Got a few more ideas,

Chocolate brownie, mixed with your scat ofcourse .
Scat cubes, so frozen scat into cubes and perfect to chill that drink.
Use thin slices to top a pizza.
Liquify it and use it as gravy on a chicken dinner.
Replace Mayo with scat for your tuna and Mayo sandwich.
You could also use scat as the stuffing when cooking a chicken.

And just to clarify, me posting these arnt an admittance that I love shit, its just I like giving nasty dares hehe.

Toilet4use 02-13-2014 07:42 AM

Just keeps them coming

The last anonymous user has graced us with a bunch of ideas, here's a couple more:

How about vegetables with poop?
Remove the top part of the tomatoes and hollow them out. Boil some rice and mix in the tomato juice, seeds and pulp which was removed from the tomatoes. Add some poop to the rice mixture and stuff the tomatoes with the rice mixture. Place the top part of the tomato back in its place and bake the tomatoes for a few minutes. This recipe could also be used for marrows.

Obtain big potatoes, wash them and parboil them with the skin. Remove the potatoes from the water and cut them in half lengthwise. Hollow out the potato halves with a t-spoon and retain the potato pulp (the potato halves must resemble boats). Mash the potato pulp together with poop and refill the potato boats. Add some cheese on the top and bake till nice and golden.

Toilet4use 02-14-2014 08:58 AM

More anonymous fun

A quick one ..... party egg surprise
Hard boil eggs in the normal way ..... peal them ..... cut them in half and remove the yolk. Add a little margarine, mayo (or ketchup) and poop to the yolk and mash them up with a fork. Refill the egg whites with the yolk mixture and serve

Don't be ashamed of your desires, I will still post anonymous comments private messaged directly to me, but shit slaves, you should post on here too... This cookbook is only as gourmet is you make it ;)

Toilet4use 02-17-2014 09:52 AM

Anonymous sandwich frenzy

Hard boil eggs and peal them. To the eggs add some cheese spread and margarine and mash everything up. Grab a brown slice of bread and spread some of the egg mixture onto the slice. Add a white slice of bread on top of the egg mixture and spread some poop onto the white slice of bread. Cover the poop with another white slice of bread. Cut the triple layer sandwich into party size pieces and serve.

Wraps ..... fill them with tomatoes, slices of hard boiled eggs, slices of cucumber dollops of mayo and poop balls

Toast a few slices of bread and top them off with ketchup, scrambled eggs and poop

Spread slices of toast with a soft, cream cheese and cut each slice into 4. Place a ball of poop onto each piece

Roll some poop into "sausages" and use them to make poop dogs (hot dog with poop instead of sausages)

Follow this recipe to make French toast http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/french_toast/ and be certain to spread some poop onto the bread before eating it

Toilet4use 02-18-2014 12:02 PM

3 more

I love baked pasta and baked rice. These could be prepared in the normal means and the minced meat could be replaced with poop

I also enjoy eating pizza, however someone has already suggested poop as a pizza topping.

I find that mashed potatoes are rather versatile. What I would propose is to boil and mash the potatoes in the normal way, add some cheese to the mixture and if necessary add a little flower so that the potato mash will not be too runny. Form the potatoes into balls and push a finger half way into the ball to create a well. Grab a ball of poop and insert it into the well in the potato ball and close the well with more mashed potatoes. The potato balls are then dipped into raw beaten eggs and covered in bread crumbs. The potato balls are then either baked till golden brown or deep fried.

Another favourite of mine are pies and here again all mince meat in any pie recipe could be replaced with poop

This anonymous user is a veritable wealth of creativity, I will accept private messages anonymously from all users, and continue to post them on this cookbook thread. Happy eating!

Toilet4use 02-20-2014 07:52 AM

A classic dish, reinvented

Take two slices of wheat bread, slather a generous amount of peanut butter on one, and a generous amount of jelly on the other, squish a ball of poop into a small Patty, big enough to cover the entire sandwich, except the edges. Place it on one slice of bread, flip the other one over, and press it together tightly, allowing the peanut butter and jelly to seal in the delicious shit flavor.

Has anybody tried any of these? You can PM me if you don't want to post on here. Happy eating!

Sexdemon 02-20-2014 08:30 AM

Alright let me think of some more, would be epic to turn these into proper resipies and put them into a eBook of sorts.

1 scat-o, make jelly, but mix in piss instead of water and add an amount of scat, and blend it all together before placing it in nthe fridge and letting it set.

2 Baked sewer. Blend and freeze a block of scat, now follow the instructions to make a baked Alaska, just use the shjit instead of icescream.

3 scat gach, for those lovers of Klingon quesein. You will want to gather up some live worms or maggots, probably from a bait shop. You will then mash up some scat into a paste, then leave the worms in it and let them spread throuout, now serve in a bowl and enjoy, make sure you have a glass of piss wine too

4 scat and chips, take all of your scat and press it into a patty, then fry it a few mins one one side and a few on the other, just how you would cookmyour steak, this is your steak now. Egg and chips to go with.

Toilet4use 02-20-2014 12:27 PM

New sandwich!

I love sandwiches, so I found one that specifically requires the use of rye bread

Makes 2

150g strawberries, hulled and sliced
1/2 banana, sliced
1/2 log of poo, sliced
125g thick yogurt
4 slices of rye bread, toasted
Honey, for drizzling

1 Toss the sliced strawberries poo, and banana in a little thick yogurt. Arrange on your toasted slices of rye, then drizzle with honey.

GreyPanther 02-22-2014 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterPotato (Post 1232057)
Poop on a plate... Then do push ups with your chest over it and when you get too tired you have to let go, fall on it,the eat the rest

Wow amazing idea

Toilet4use 02-24-2014 07:12 AM

More sandwiches

Check out these ideas:

1 cheese and pickle sandwich, replace pickle with shit
2 corned beef sandwich, mix shit with corned beef before spreading
3 tunamayo sandwich, replace Mayo with mashed shit

perkygirlie 02-24-2014 02:47 PM

Ice Cream

Need I say more?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...61#post1090461

spicygringo 02-27-2014 05:58 PM

need humiliation.

kik me: spicygringo if you want me to ruin my clothes with shit for you on video c: I would love for you to humiliate and make fun of me after I send it. :D

SlavePuppy 03-18-2014 05:45 PM

How about thai green curry. But instead of chicken, slices of shit are fried and used as the meat.

SlavePuppy 03-19-2014 05:57 PM

What about a nice british classic?

Get some granary bread and butter it up. Now Put on a layer of lettuce and some English mustard on the other slice of bread. Now spread a thick layer of shit across this slice of bread and put together. There you have it, a corn beef sandwich.

PrincessRavyn 03-23-2014 12:25 PM

It makes an excellent replacement for mince.
Spaghetti pooplognaise
Shitty lasagne
Meaty moussaka

Mix it with baked beans! Tinned tomatoes!

Toilet4use 03-26-2014 08:07 PM

Thank you all for your help

And it's great to hear from you again PrincessRavyn. Your creativity is always appreciated here :)

Toilet4use 04-09-2014 04:12 PM

Someone's been stewing up a new recipe

500g stewing beef, cubed
vegetable oil
water
2 OXO® stock cubes
gravy granules
7 carrots, chopped
3 onions, chopped
1 leek, chopped
1 turnip, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
shit

Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 3 hours
Brown beef in a pot with some vegetable oil.
Add water, OXO cubes, shit and gravy granules to beef. Vary the amount to achieve desired consistency.
Add vegetables to mix.
Leave on a medium low heat for 3 hours to stew. Add salt and pepper to flavour and serve.

Poopingsissy 05-25-2014 10:49 AM

Poop in your pants all day when ever you need to go and then eat out of the underwear

Toilet4use 06-08-2014 05:04 PM

New anonymous meal ideas for a whole day

Breakfast:

Shit pancakes: Just grab a box of Aunt Jemima's instant pancake mix. Follow the instructions and add shit to taste. You could also dry some shit and grind it up to sprinkle over Cream of Wheat or oatmeal. To make a shit omelet I might suggest using dried shit too since the eggs are already runny in the pan.

Lunch:

When I think of lunch I think of soup and sandwich. This is where being a little sick can come in handy. If you have the runs (ie. explosive diarrhea) you've already got the soup and it's already warm so you won't need to heat it up. Just add your favorite spices and you're good to go. For the sandwich just add dried shit to a grilled cheese sandwich. The cheese will help bind it all together. Use American cheese. It tastes like shit anyway.

Dinner:

This is where creativity on your part can come in very handy. When thinking of your dinner entree think about what you want to eat several hours in advance. Swallowing whole kernel corn or whole peanuts can add a wonderful texture to your shit log and you can always add shit to your flour mixture for home made noodles.

Off to bed:

Sometimes a nice warm drink is just the thing just before bed. This is a great way to use up your leftover runny shit from lunch with a nice hot steaming cup O' shit. Maybe add a little cinnamon to taste (although I know you purest's might object).

Keep 'em coming, please.

OnTheRimOfMyGlass 06-08-2014 06:07 PM

Devil shit eggs: hard boil eggs. Shell and halve. Remove yolks and mix with equal parts mayonnaise and shit. Pipe back into eggs. Sprinkle with paprika and chives.

Spicy prune- and poop-infused bourbon: Fill a bottle a third of the way with jalapeño peppers, pitted prunes, and poop (must be pellets or logs). Fill the rest of the way with bourbon, preferably high-rye. Let it infuse for two weeks.

Shepherd's Shit pie: Convert any shepherd's pie recipe to be meat-free or potato-free with this simple replacement.

Chocolate-dipped frozen banana poop slices: take a shit log about the same diameter as the banana. Slice log and banana into quarter-inch slices, and stack a shit slice on top of each banana slice. Using a fork, submerge each stacked pair in melted chocolate. Put each dipped treat on an oiled baking sheet. Freeze and enjoy.

Toilet4use 06-08-2014 06:12 PM

Fresh blood

Brings new creative ideas.

Thank you ontherinofmyglass for your help. Where are the rest of the toilets and scat slaves? PM me if you wish to remain anonymous!!!

OnTheRimOfMyGlass 06-08-2014 07:38 PM

You requested sandwich suggestions. How about a pepperoni, provolone, pepperoncini and poop panini? Probably pairs wonderfully with an IPA.

Toilet4use 06-11-2014 07:59 PM

A new sandwich from Anonymous

Wow, really good week for the cookbook

In my opinion the best bread for a shit sandwich is french bread so first cut it to a length that you want depending on how hungry for shit you are and then turn it sideways and slice it in half.

In most cases shit is pretty soft so hollow out both sides of the bread to make pockets. Cover the bottom piece with lettuce this will help keep the shit from soaking the bread.

The kind of shit you choose is completely up to you but often shit doesn't have a lot of texture so several hours before you make your sandwich you might want to swallow some whole corn to help give it texture.

Pile the shit on top of the lettuce. Add onions and tomatoes and finally some shredded lettuce on top. Sprinkle oil and vinegar salad dressing on top of the lettuce and paint the inside of the top piece with mayo and mustard.

Toilet4use 06-12-2014 12:49 PM

Another anonymous one

I call it Chocolate-strawberry scat!

In a blender add about a cup of strawberry's
add

A large turd

4 tsp of coco power or hot chocolate mix

Add 5 ice cubes

Fill the rest with milk.

Toilet4use 06-15-2014 10:46 PM

New ideas

The anonymous scat lovers have given us a couple more:

Get mint icecream and cut up a bunch of litte chunks of poo and throw it with chocolate chips and mix VOILA Mint chocolate shit ice cream.

poo tea!!

(Works best with runny poo)

Get any type of tea and make some tea and fill a cup half full of the tea now grab a pot shit in it add alittle water (Just to make it a tad runnier) And boil it up add it to your tea and there you go

Thank you, and keep up the wonderful recipes :)

Toilet4use 06-21-2014 03:59 PM

New and anonymous

Ohhh a good old recipe with a twist!!!

Rip it up Pumpernickel bread and put it in a bowl.

Now get spinach dip (look online)

Now take a turd and put it in a blender. (Best with liquid poo)

Now dump the poo in the spinach dip and mix it all up and dip the bread in the dip.

Faskwa 06-21-2014 05:32 PM

I've never thought about scat play but mixing it with other food somehow makes the whole idea of eating shit less intimidating. But still, probably won't do it. :D Good recipes though!

Toilet4use 06-24-2014 11:55 PM

Tested and toilet approved

This anonymous submission was my lunch on the day I received it. Absolutely delicious :)

Mmmhm how about a classic peanut butter and banana sandwich!!

Now we have to incorporate poo so I want you to take a turd nd break it up. Now put a chunk of turd on each banana chunk.

(Want to make it better? Grill it like a grilled cheese )

I tried both versions, the first with my own shit, and the second with my mistress'. The grilled version is most definitely better, but maybe that's a biased opinion ;)