getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   (Self) Spanking Dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15889)

sumsar1972 10-01-2008 06:52 AM

(Self) Spanking Dare!

You have been a naughty boy/girl and needs to be spanked!

You should probably roll all dices before getting started.

Implement:
1 - Ruler
2 - Hand
3 - Spoon
4 - Slipper
5 - Hairbrush
6 - Paddle

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed
2 - Over a chair
3 - Bend over a table
4 - Kneeling in front of couch
5 - On a bed on all fours
6 - Standing

What to wear:
1 - First third of strokes on trousers, second third on underwear, last third on bare bottom
2 - First half on underwear, second half on bare bottom
3 or 4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
5 or 6 - Naked

What to do before your spanking:
1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."
2 - Auntie roleplay: Get in the room and say "Please auntie, don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy/girl now."
3 - Letter roleplay: Sit down and write a few lines about how naughty you have been and why you deserve this spanking.
4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking
5 or 6 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking

How many and how hard:
1 - 15 medium hard
2 - 24 medium hard
3 - 30 medium hard
4 - 18 hard
5 - 30 hard
6 - 48 hard

What to do during your spanking:
1 or 2 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it comes.
2 or 3 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom!
4 or 5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

What to do after your spanking:
1 - Masturbate
2 - Stand in the corner for 5 minutes exposing your red bottom
3 - Say "Thank you for the well deserved spanking, Sir/Miss" and get dressed
4, 5 or 6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

Now, all you naughty boys and girls outthere, it's just getting started!

Zeromus 10-01-2008 01:57 PM

I think you should have a higher "class" for more spankings.

Shiney 10-01-2008 06:19 PM

This is an excellent dice dare. I love the roleplaying aspect of this.

The what to wear section could be improved a little. It doesn't account for girls (or in cases like my own, guys) and their skirts.

I'll do this dare shortly and post how it goes no matter what I roll on the last dice. :D

sumsar1972 10-02-2008 12:27 AM

I tried it myself last night. I rolled 3 - 6 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2. It was fun, and I was surprised how much the spoon actually did, although I only had 24 medium strokes.

Bart 10-02-2008 04:43 PM

Ok ill be doing this tomorow i rolled
1 - ruler
5 - on all fours on the bed
6 - naked
5 - nothing before
5 - 30 hard
2 - do nothing
4 - log in

ill be on later with the story and i am going to video it too

Diaper_Boy 10-03-2008 08:05 AM

I'll be doing this tomorrow, I'll log in and tell you all about it.

Hand Spanking
Lying Flat on a bed
Fully Dressed trousers and underwear lowered
Stand in the corner and think about my spanking
48 Hard
Count every stroke and say thank you
Stand in corner with red bottom exposed

AnnaChase 10-04-2008 02:01 AM

Hmm I have been such a naughty girl! I really deserve this spanking because I haven't been doing my homework :o . Here's what I rolled:

1: Ruler
5: On a bed on all fours
4:Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
4: Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking
5: 30 hard
6: Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.
1: Masturbate

I'm already so excited, I've never self-spanked before! I'll wait till my parents are out this after noon and then do it!

missbeth1 10-04-2008 01:58 PM

exactly how are you meant to spank yourself on all fours?

SubMissChievous 10-04-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missbeth1 (Post 89734)
exactly how are you meant to spank yourself on all fours?

hmm... I would assume that the "spankees" should get on all fours and then spank themselves... unless there's a mysterious technique that I don't know of then that would be the logic answer :)

hockey_dude 10-04-2008 03:57 PM

I got:

5 - Hairbrush
1 - Lying flat on a bed
5 or 6 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking
2 - 24 medium hard
1 - Masturbate

Was a pretty good dare =]

AnnaChase 10-05-2008 07:57 AM

Okay, I said I'd post how it went so here goes!

It was a little odd standing in the corner before. I was very excited and the 5 minutes lasted an eternity! I felt like such a naughty girl :P. Then it was finally time. I had to get used to spanking myself; you don't intentionalle hit very hard but in the end I think I did all right. It turned me on so much, I came in a few minutes during the masturbation. I had the cold ruler placed on my belly while I did so, and in the end even rubbed my nipples with it. It was quite yummie. Might do this dare again!

Shiney 10-05-2008 11:11 PM

I got a 5, 5, 3, 1, 5, 5, 3. I'm very excited for this dare. I'll do it when I get the chance.

Diaper_Boy 10-06-2008 06:40 AM

Hand Spanking
Lying Flat on a bed
Fully Dressed trousers and underwear lowered
Stand in the corner and think about my spanking
48 Hard
Count every stroke and say thank you
Stand in corner with red bottom exposed

So when I started my spanking I was sure to wear a shirt that would completely expose my bottom as I stood in the corner with my pants and underwear lowered. I stood there thinking about what a naughty boy I've been especially what I did in that other threat about my masturbation dare. I then went and layed on the bed, I used a pillow under my crotch to prop up my naughty bottom to make it more plump and easier for spanking.

I began my spanking 48 hard strokes with my hand on my bare bottom and I said "Thank you, Miss" as I counted out each one. I licked my hand to make it hurt even more. By the end of my spanking I had a very red and sore bottom and had tears running down my face. At the end of the spanking I said "Thank you for spanking my naughty bottom red" and I then went and stood in the corner for another five minutes sniffling while my naughty red bottom was exposed.

applebooty 10-06-2008 06:45 AM

This is a very imaginative dare; the role-playing makes it even better. I'll post my results once I get home from work.

ksax 10-09-2008 07:44 AM

I got a
2 - Hand1 - Lying flat on a bed
3 or 4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
3 - Letter roleplay: Sit down and write a few lines about how naughty you have been and why you deserve this spanking.
6 - 48 hard
4, 5 or 6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

To write:
It wasn't extremely painful for the first 10 or so hits, but after that, it started hurting pretty bad. Has started to die off now.

cant_think_of_a_nam 10-09-2008 03:04 PM

should i use a wooden or metal or plastic spoon

Bart 10-10-2008 02:00 PM

Just completed this dare stung abit after about 20 but quite enjoyable i might do it again soon. i have videoed it and posted in online.

Bart 10-12-2008 04:31 PM

Just rolled again i got
spoon ill use a wooden one
kneeling over couch
nude
go straight to spanking
48 hard
do nothing take it as it comes

ill probably video this one as well

Shiney 10-12-2008 06:55 PM

I just completed this dare. It was so wonderful. I decided to dress up as a French Maid for this, and I knocked on my master's door. I said to him, "Hello sir. My name is Sophie. I'm so sorry for having been a bad girl. I'm here for my spanking."

I found myself on my bed on all fours, being spanked by a hairbrush. I counted out each stroke and thanked him for it. When he was done, I thanked him for maknig my cheeks so red. I'd be willing to do this again.

Bart 10-13-2008 10:08 AM

just completed this dare for a second time my butt is still red i used a woddenspoon for 48 hard spanks it stung abit but not to bad iv videoed this time as well.

sumsar1972 10-16-2008 01:12 PM

I rolled

2 - Hand

3 - Bend over a table

4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking

4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking

2 - 24 medium hard

5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

1 - Masturbate

I was great. I took a few more than 24, because I felt very naugthy :)

illdoanything41 10-25-2008 07:34 AM

i got 3222632 it didnt hurt at first, then it got real bad

Pingu 10-25-2008 11:52 AM

This is quite a good dare, I know a friend who would love it.

reallybored 10-26-2008 05:42 AM

I love this dare.
I already did it 3 times and I am gonna do it more :P
spanking <3

BlueEyedSub00 11-07-2008 10:55 AM

Ok...
I got...

5 - brush
4 - kneeled over couch
6 - naked
2 - Auntie roleplay
2 - 24 med-hard
4 - count each one and say thank you
4 - log in

So here I am - wasn't too bad, but my butt is a little sore of course, would have been much more fun had someone else been doing the spanking. ;)

GoogleMaster 11-10-2008 11:42 AM

I got a

5, 2, 1, 4, 4, 2, 4

And now I have to log on and tell you about it!

My ass is very sore. I only had a thin pair of pants and short thin boxers. I had to do an extra on my bare ass which obviously hurt like stink. I hate spanking dares and only agreed to it because a promise was made... then broken. Nuts!
Oh well it was fun!

FunkyBean 11-20-2008 12:34 PM

I got
5-4-5-4-3-3-4
So I stripped and stood in the corner of my bedroom for 5 minutes.
After the 5 minutes I knelt down by the couch and shouted and pleaded while I delievered my 30 medium hard strokes then after complaing so loudly, I added another 10 hard ones.
My ass still hurts.

Coyote 11-20-2008 03:25 PM

i like this i will do it saturday after my waxing

Verbal 11-23-2008 02:41 PM

I was finally home alone and able to do this dare without worrying about noise levels.

I got 5, 1, 3, 1, 4, 5.

I would have liked for it to go on longer, the pain and saying thank you really turned me on. I may do it again soon.

Coyote 11-23-2008 06:50 PM

i enjoyed completing this dare i hope to do it again when i get some free time

sumsar1972 12-02-2008 05:30 AM

I rolled

3 - spoon
3 - bend over a table
3 - no trousers or underwear
4 - corner
4 - 18 hard
1 - nothing
3 - Say Thank you

Unfortunenately I had to make a few changes to the rolls as I am at work, so I had to go to the bathroom to do the spanking, hence no spoon and no table to bend over.

So in stead I used by hand and kneeled on the floor. And I gave myself a few extra strokes for breaking the rules - 36 in all.

It was fun. I didn't think standing in the corner would turn me on so much, but it really did, and by the time it was time for the actual spanking I was totally ready.

Reflex 12-17-2008 07:02 AM

I did this twice =)
First time with the tv-remote (didnt find any hairbrush doh) 18 times hard with trousers lowered bending over a chair. I took the pain quietly tough it was pretty damn hard to spank urself hard with a tvremote in that position (redid a couple of hits).

Next time i got to do it with my hand. First i wrote a short letter about why i deserved spanking, I've been skipping school today because I was too tired and when ur home alone whats better to do than masturbating? Then i went on to the spanking, like the last time with my jeans and my boxers lowered over a chair. But this time i did 30 hard ones and since i were begging for mercy i was rewarded with 10 more. Much easier to hit hard with the hand and damn it hurt. It feels like my ass is on fire atm and damn im horny =).

Officelover 12-18-2008 03:32 PM

Agreed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiney (Post 89481)
This is an excellent dice dare. I love the roleplaying aspect of this.

I agree. I think that's the whole allure of the whole dare.

Longtime_Lurker 12-20-2008 03:22 AM

Lurker rolled:

2 - Hand
2 - Auntie roleplay: Get in the room and say "Please auntie, don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy/girl now."
4 - 18 hard
4 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.
6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

It stung. Balancing was slightly awkward as well. I love this dare, it's probably one of my personal favorites on the entire site. In fact, the last die is the only reason for my first post.

scotslave 12-21-2008 11:51 AM

I rolled

3 - Spoon

Found and old wooden spoon to use

3- Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking

Stood for five minutes with my trousers down and just got an erection with anticipation

4 - 18 hard

tried to make them as hard as possible, surprised how hard it felt with the spoon actually

Said it out loud every time

6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

see above

really good dare as it turns out

Tony12 12-26-2008 04:23 PM

I got
Hairbrush
On all fours on a bed
Trousers and underwear down, otherwise fully clothed
Headmaster rollplay
30hard
Extra 10 for resistance
And obviously log on and write about my experience

truthordaremad 12-28-2008 08:17 PM

i got:

4 - Slipper

3 - Bend over a table

5 - Naked

4 - 18 hard

2 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom! (meaning 28 spankings)

4 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

right so as the last role suggests i need to say how it went:

i got the slipper and pulled my small bedroom table into the middle of the room, then i proceeded to take off all my clothes and set an alarm for 5 mins, once naked i went and stood in the corner (full view of the nearest window) and set the clock off, worrying about what was to come. 5 minutes went by and i then lay over this table, and started the spanking whilst crying "ouch" and making claims like i'll be good now, this resistance led to an extra ten spankings! That is exactly how it went, luckily enough i was on my own and was able to complete this and get changed again quickly without getting caught!

sumsar1972 01-20-2009 12:56 AM

I took the dare yesterday at work. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to log on and write about it before now.

I rolled:

Implement:
2 - Hand

Where:
6 - Standing

What to wear:

1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."

How many and how hard:
6 - 48 hard

4 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I got downstairs to a toilet area, that is rarely used. There I explained that I had been a bad boy and needed a spanking. Then I lowered my jeans and gave myself 24 hard strokes on the boxers. This already stung quite a lot. For the final 24, I had to take off my boxers as well. Then I proceeded by giving myself another 24 hard on the bare bottom. I did it as hard as I could. This really stung, and the result was probably one of the hardest self-spankings, I have tried.

Anyway, I put on my boxers and jeans again and went back to my office with a very red and sore bottom.

daredamsel 01-25-2009 12:08 PM

that was fun i got paddle, first third psnts, second undies, third naked, i got auntie please dont spank me, 18 hard spankings, counted with the thank you miss, in bed onn all dours and masturbate:D

sumsar1972 03-17-2009 03:58 AM

I got

Implement:
2 - Hand

Where:
3 - Bend over a table

What to wear:

How many and how hard:
6 - 48 hard

5 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

I did it with slight modifications. I was driving and used the time in the car to tell, how I had been a naughty boy and deserved a spanking. As a part of my fantasy I arranged an "encounter" with an "aunt", who would meet me and spank me at a deserted rest area. Once there I got into the surrounding woods and completed the spanking.

It was a hard spanking, and my bottom was red and sore for the rest of the drive.

To those of you who have tried this dice dare:

I am considering making a version two of it. Do you have any suggestions for it?
- if so please write them here or pm me.