getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Your Most Embarrassing Fetish/Kink (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111902)

JaysonClaims 07-05-2012 01:45 PM

Your Most Embarrassing Fetish/Kink

What is the most embarrassing fetish or kink that you wouldn't even tell to your closest friend or partner?

smalldickbound 07-06-2012 09:59 AM

that I want to be tied up naked in front of a group of women, each would use a strapon in me, force me to lick them, pee on me, tie my balls up to weights and strectch them... things like that.

God_Of_Masters 07-06-2012 10:23 AM

nothing actually, since i'm a no limiter & proud of all my kinks, i'd happily tell it even to my closest friend, that's why they are there right ?? to share secrets ?? who knows, if i speak up, where things might lead ;)

FrenchPlayer 07-06-2012 10:26 AM

Well, to confess ...
I once made out with a very sexy girl, which turned out to be not a girl ..

At the moment, I was kinda grossed out, and ran away the minute I found out... Now, I'm kinda think "what if I would have told her that she could make me her bitch, dress me, fuck me, do everything she wants to me...." I'm totally straight, but I think this is my new fantasy, even if I'll probably never have the guts to really try it

dared to perfection 07-06-2012 11:07 AM

there is only one girl that truly knows my fetishes and kinks, except one. And that is the fact that I find it hot for a girl to want to fuck me with a strap on, i'm not too into anal play generally but if a girl assertively and dominantly wanted to fuck my ass it would be hard to say no!
that is the only sexual fantasy that no one i know in real life is aware of.

JaysonClaims 07-06-2012 10:40 PM

Great ones so far guys! I'm not sure if I would feel safe telling any of my friends and especially my family about any of my hard core fetishes.

If I was truly in love with someone and were in a relationship with them I'm sure I would though. Considering we would be sexually active anyway lol. I'm sure she would feel better telling hers to me then as well :)

RedMonster 07-07-2012 05:27 PM

I want to be kept and treated as a pet. :)

I also would want my owner to pee on me all the time. Ive always wanted to be peed on. :o

Ive also wanted to try diapers. But I'm too chicken to buy any.

avfc1982 07-08-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedMonster (Post 726680)

Probably this one for me too.

87dareboy 07-08-2012 06:09 PM

I want to watch my best female friend get gangbanged and then eat the creampies from her pussy.

Babydragon 07-08-2012 06:19 PM

my biggest most embarressing kink. is humiliation. i love being humiliated and laughed at to the point i cry.

buru 07-08-2012 06:39 PM

My partner actually caught me dressed with her outfit,,,panties and bra...she left the room and came back afterwards blaming me :eek:

SubBabyDoll 07-09-2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Monster

Quote:

Originally Posted by avfc1982 (Post 727164)
Probably this one for me too.

Yep, me too except I did try them on before. Everytime I've said something to someone I feel like a freak. I feel comfortable enough to deal with it on my own but something about sharing it with others is too far for me. It's jus such an EXTREME love/turn on/hate/humiliation thing.

corsa198 07-09-2012 02:55 PM

I love to see girls desperate to pee and having accidents as a result, wetting themselves in potentially embarrassing situations.

natethegreat 07-09-2012 07:43 PM

Well.....

Mine would have to be SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION or WATERSPORTS or BEING NAKED AROUND CLOTHED PEOPLE.

Drilldon 07-09-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedMonster (Post 726680)
I want to be kept and treated as a pet. :)

I also would want my owner to pee on me all the time. Ive always wanted to be peed on. :o

Hey thats mine too, the other way around...lol strange how the world works

HilariousNoodles 07-09-2012 08:52 PM

Hahaha I've had a good time looking at these. Mine would probably have to be wedgied until I cry and then spanked while I scream and plead for it to be over, then put in a bondage position naked while my master laughed at me, then put in the tub and being peed on several times so I have to sit in my master's pee.

Moan 07-09-2012 10:18 PM

Not a lot of people share this, and I completely understand, but there's something about incest that just gets me... so excited ;)

SubbieStarla 07-09-2012 10:22 PM

wanna try to make tis a person above thing maybe?
mine is femisation
oh and if you want to do person above then you will have to be really slutty aroung any siblings you have and act like you want sex

BettyBoop 07-10-2012 09:22 AM

I don't really know what to call it but I like anything relating to ENF (doesn't have to be F though), Exhibitionist, Voyeur, Accidental Nudity (Clothes stealing dares and the like), Public nudity etc etc.

smalldickbound 07-11-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moan (Post 728782)
Not a lot of people share this, and I completely understand, but there's something about incest that just gets me... so excited ;)

I can understand how you feel. While I don't have any sisters or a mum that is hot... I had friends while growing up with hot older sisters and I often fantasized that they were my sisters. I didn't know about the "scene" back then, but if I did, I'd have let them have their way with me. :D

RedRobin 07-11-2012 12:32 PM

I wanna get tied up naked thrown in to a stinky nasty dumpster and left in there for days having to eat the rotten food! And have someone take pics and vids and post it online. Getting pissed on, dildos up my ass, and being force fed food from the trash.

herbie999 07-12-2012 02:46 PM

Thought i had some nasty kinks but seem very straight now.

Want to be taken by woman with a strapon and then lick her to orgasm after which she pisses in my mouth. (So boring) lol

dominateME 07-12-2012 04:16 PM

This has been really interesting reading!

I have a few of differing extremes, none of which I thought I'd tell anyone, however after being in a long term relationship, my girlfriend knows how much I enjoy her playing with my ass, and she often uses her dildos on me, so we are contemplating buying our first strap on at the moment. And that has always been my biggest fantasy for years, being fucked in the ass by a hot girl.

Also this one was never a fantasy until she told me about it, she said she wants to be used by multiple guys at once. When she first told me I was a bit freaked out and gutted, but after thinking about it and talking about it with her I actually really want to try it and see her get turned into a little fuckslut for me and a bunch of other guys. An extension of this would be for these guys to start using me too, as I have always been a bit bicurious, and one of my major turn ons about this would be eating another guys cum out of her pussy and/or ass.

However, she doesn't know the last part as she doesn't know I'm bicurious, and I would be horrified if any of my friends/family found out about any of my and/or her fantasies!

rhl 07-13-2012 11:44 AM

Would like to experiance a gang rape, where i'm tied up with my ass in the propper position and one by one they do me.

Im editing it to add:

A couple of times my GF has made me use my tongue as her toilet papper to clean her number 2 up. She would like to see me clean one of her friends but have not been able to go there.

DanB 07-13-2012 03:25 PM

Being taken by a woman with a strapon. Although my WAM fetish would be pretty embarrassing to explain to someone.

Skyeline 07-14-2012 03:32 AM

being forced into the sissy lifestyle for a long period of time, maybe by even a guy

KiXiNiT 07-14-2012 08:03 AM

Being tied up bent over a table and fucked/humiliated on webcam broadcasting on cam4 etc

TheManinthehat 07-14-2012 11:51 PM

At present I have two odd fetishes.

One is impregnation, I find there is something extremely hot about the idea of shooting my load into a lady and making her big with my child. Hasn't happened, hopefully won't for a while, but the thought just makes me hot and bothered.

The other is incest, as mentioned previously by some other people. Its not so much within my family, it is in general, really.

supbob123 07-25-2012 10:11 PM

I haven't really done anything kinky before, but I would like to get tied up and spanked.
as for a fetish, I only have a foot fetish lol

bjboy4321 07-25-2012 10:18 PM

My biggest fantasy is to be locked in to chastity by a mistress. Then she would train me to suck and take it up the butt using her strap on. after my training is complete, she would pimp me put to please all her male friends. The whole time i would only be aloud to orgasm when she wanted me to, and in the most humiliating ways she could think of

evie.sub 07-25-2012 10:25 PM

My most embarresing kink is that i love to get into ENF situations

cutefeetslaveboy 07-27-2012 02:22 AM

my fetish secrets...

2 for me....

I have a huge feet fetish.

And secondly I would like to be forced to wear my gfs underwear and drink until I peed in them.

kinkyNWUKman 07-27-2012 08:48 AM

hehe - mine is too embarassing to post! lol

perverted.lil.girl 07-27-2012 10:41 AM

I would probably have to say....Having a kitty lick my kitty. Having my arms and legs tied to the bed posts, with the kitty's favorite food rubbed all over my clit. Then have the kitty go to town on my clit with it's rough tongue.

alesub79 07-29-2012 08:40 PM

Bounded and fucked by a dog, or
Made to eat my poo by a Miss

SkaterFootSlave 07-30-2012 06:20 AM

Humiliation and degradation during summer bondage blackmail...taken to the skatepark, made to skate all day in 100 degree heat, taken back, bound, rank socks taken, and steeped in hot water, squeezed juice from the socks put in a glass, forced to drink it.

neaislove 08-01-2012 12:38 PM

I've always wanted to go out with a plug or nipple clamps on. But I don't like public humiliation and I've never had anyone I trusted enough to make things discreet and still cause me the discomfort and mild humiliation I want.

cmiller 08-01-2012 11:49 PM

It's not really a kink or a fetish, more like a...curiosity or something to just try for the hell of it, shits and giggles, just to say I did.

I wanna fuck a furry.

littl3 08-01-2012 11:58 PM

Check my sig lol. Some I've never done.. .

EvenSteven 08-02-2012 12:02 AM

More a "fantasy" then JUST a fetish

Its to be forced into a straight jacket with my legs parted with a separator and a smoking hot mistress have her way with me. During which I was gagged, giving a enema and forced to hold it while she rode me.

Ahhh yes...