getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   2 20'sF in hotel. Seek dares. Not lesbains. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105717)

Bigtitswhore 04-29-2012 05:37 PM

2 20'sF in hotel. Seek dares. Not lesbains.

I'm out of town at a job related training where my old college friend now lives.

During the day we'll be working, but at night we thought we might re-live some of our college days.

So we will take turns doing dares. Ideally humiliating/funny/embarrassing stuff. To be clear: I am not excited about doing dares myself, but am doing them to force her to do dares. She the same only in reverse.

Nothing into our pussy/masturbation/edging. Also, since other people from the training are in the hotel, no streaking the hallway's etc...

Since these limits make things pretty tough, I really appreciate anyone who dares - particularly mean ones for her :P

Hotel is nice, many stories, in a downtown area. Has bed, hairdryer, shower, toilet, carpet, tv, AC, ironing board, ice, sugar packets, towels etc...

Ethan2cu 04-29-2012 05:53 PM

Dare you to go into the shower right now, in whatever you are wearing, and stay under the water for 2 minutes..

4xchamps 04-29-2012 06:03 PM

i dare you to wait till she goes to sleep then pour a bucket of ice on her

undiefree 04-29-2012 06:04 PM

you got a sharpie?

take turns body writing on each other. you get to write one thing on an exposed part of the body..and it can be as mean about the other person as you like. "what saggy tits you have" etc

BUT everytime you write something mean, you have to remove an item of clothing...then they get the pen

good way for chicks to be brutally honest with each other...game ends when you're both naked or one of you cries :(

PS...you might want to have some exposed skin that you can cover up tomorrow to start off with. dont want her writing on your hands/face...sharpie doesnt wash off so good in a hurry. I know....I still have a smiley on my ass from a dare 3 days ago :)

Bigtitswhore 04-29-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethan2cu (Post 673935)
Dare you to go into the shower right now, in whatever you are wearing, and stay under the water for 2 minutes..

I was wearing quite a lot when I got this. Socks, panties, pants, tshirt, and glasses.

But I went and did it! Dedication to my craft.

The first 20 secs were the worst as the water slowly got all through my cloths. After that it was all over. I had to change outfits before I came back.

Bigtitswhore 04-29-2012 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4xchamps (Post 673945)
i dare you to wait till she goes to sleep then pour a bucket of ice on her

We won't be sleeping in the hotel together. Jen gets to go home at night to her house, and I stay at the hotel. She lives here!

Bigtitswhore 04-29-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undiefree (Post 673948)
you got a sharpie?

take turns body writing on each other. you get to write one thing on an exposed part of the body..and it can be as mean about the other person as you like. "what saggy tits you have" etc

BUT everytime you write something mean, you have to remove an item of clothing...then they get the pen

good way for chicks to be brutally honest with each other...game ends when you're both naked or one of you cries :(

PS...you might want to have some exposed skin that you can cover up tomorrow to start off with. dont want her writing on your hands/face...sharpie doesnt wash off so good in a hurry. I know....I still have a smiley on my ass from a dare 3 days ago :)

No sharpie, though we have pens.

However, I will have to decline this dare! I want to preserve our friendship! Plus she's a hottie!

4xchamps 04-29-2012 06:15 PM

i dare you to fill the bed with ice and both lay down there wearing a bra and panties for 5 minutes

Bigtitswhore 04-29-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4xchamps (Post 673959)
i dare you to fill the bed with ice and both lay down there wearing a bra and panties for 5 minutes

Lol only one person dares are a time so the other can enjoy their discomfort!

I will make lisa do this one however, I ask first that you consider having her do it in the bathtub instead. I don't want a wet bed all week. If that's your intention however, I will do it as you intend

undiefree 04-29-2012 06:31 PM

OK, then...she has to set up an anonymous account and answer these truths..
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24518

4xchamps 04-29-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtitswhore (Post 673965)
Lol only one person dares are a time so the other can enjoy their discomfort!

I will make lisa do this one however, I ask first that you consider having her do it in the bathtub instead. I don't want a wet bed all week. If that's your intention however, I will do it as you intend

Its ok she can do it in a bathtub

messyjess 04-29-2012 06:50 PM

take a freezing cold shower don't dry off with a towel then pour a bucket of ice on your head and stand by the AC for 2 min

xxstupid15xx 04-29-2012 07:48 PM

have the hottest one wear diapers for the remain time she must pee them and if your up your up to it you can force her to poo and only you girls can change

Bandana 04-29-2012 08:01 PM

4 more

Ok, 4 more dares for you, and alternatively to take pics,
do it in public! And flip a coin to decide who does what,
that is, after all the dice are rolled and you know what
the dare is about! :o

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104863

and then this dare (just do the flash parts if outside limits):
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104675

and pick one of each from this dice dare (stand, sit):
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104725

lastly...
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=102469

Have fun! :)

Bigtitswhore 04-29-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4xchamps (Post 673973)
Its ok she can do it in a bathtub

Went and got 2 buckets of ice. Poured them in the bathtub.

Having her strip to undies was fun after how embarssed I was before. She managed to stay pretty calm though the bitch.

She lay for the required time. Was very cold by the end.

Good fun to watch !

Bigtitswhore 04-29-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxstupid15xx (Post 674009)
have the hottest one wear diapers for the remain time she must pee them and if your up your up to it you can force her to poo and only you girls can change

and how are we supposed to know whose the hottest one!

Also no diapers about.

Bigtitswhore 04-29-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by messyjess (Post 673978)
take a freezing cold shower don't dry off with a towel then pour a bucket of ice on your head and stand by the AC for 2 min

Went and got another bucket of ice. Was strange to walk down the hallway looking for it, wondering if anyone who saw me could imagine why I was getting the ice.

Who gets ice anymore!?

Came back. Didn't want to ruin another set of cloths so I stripped to my panties. Was embarssed to take off my top in front of Jen, but figured if she could do it so could I.

The shower was cold at first, like a shock, then fine for awhile.

but when I got out i felt cold all over again. The ice was nothing except on my feet.

But the AC was freezing, and also in front of the window!

frontline 04-29-2012 09:20 PM

Are you willing to take pics?

Bigtitswhore 04-29-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandana (Post 674013)
Ok, 4 more dares for you, and alternatively to take pics,
do it in public! And flip a coin to decide who does what,
that is, after all the dice are rolled and you know what
the dare is about! :o

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104863

Have fun! :)

So it shoulda been her turn, but we did as you said and I lost the first coin flip. My first pic was me naked sitting on a chair, with my arms over my breasts.

Just sitting naked on the hotel chair was kinda gross I have to admit, and Jen was laughing manaically as she took the pic. This may have been a mistake. lol.

Pic 2 was the same woman, only now I had to lay on the chair and most of the pic was of my ass and pussy. I got to put a shirt on at least. I didn't have any stuffed animals on me.

Final letter M (KIM): same woman, who looks nothing like me. This time I had to get all the way naked again, and do a very strange move on the floor. My breasts hit the ground and I had to like look through my legs.

Prolly not attractive, but Jen liked it.

Bigtitswhore 04-29-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frontline (Post 674051)
Are you willing to take pics?

Not that we'll share.

DarqueSock 04-29-2012 09:38 PM

Ice contest. You each take turns doing this.

30 seconds to fit as many whole cubes of ice in your mouth as you can. Count it after you spit it out. Broken/chewed don't count.

Winner gets to flick each of the looser's nipples (nail flick) equal to the number of cubes won by.

In the event of a tie you each get 2 turns on each nipple (alternating with eachother each flick)

Chocothunder 04-29-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtitswhore (Post 674056)
So it shoulda been her turn, but we did as you said and I lost the first coin flip. My first pic was me naked sitting on a chair, with my arms over my breasts.

Just sitting naked on the hotel chair was kinda gross I have to admit, and Jen was laughing manaically as she took the pic. This may have been a mistake. lol.

Pic 2 was the same woman, only now I had to lay on the chair and most of the pic was of my ass and pussy. I got to put a shirt on at least. I didn't have any stuffed animals on me.

Final letter M (KIM): same woman, who looks nothing like me. This time I had to get all the way naked again, and do a very strange move on the floor. My breasts hit the ground and I had to like look through my legs.

are you posting the pics here

BtO 04-30-2012 04:27 AM

Hi Bigtitswhore

I have a really nice task for two girls:

Attractive shopping expedition (Two women will go on shopping tour and select mutually sexily clothes. Both visit 7 stations, where they change into sexy clothes. There are many, voluntary stopovers and special tasks on the tour, too.)

;)
Have fun
BtO

Bandana 04-30-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtitswhore (Post 674056)

Thanks, now there's only 3 more dares to go (from my dare list), I'm looking forward to your detailed reports! Who will do the next dare??? :cool:

Big_Mike 04-30-2012 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undiefree (Post 673948)
you got a sharpie?

If you're just worried about being cruel, do this dare but write nice things instead, maybe write compliments on the body parts you like of hers and vice versa.

Also you could both switch phones for one hour and text people pretending to be the other person.

turtlecf 04-30-2012 07:03 AM

one has to put a fruit (cucumber, banana, ...) in her panties, anywhere she wants ( on her pussy or asshole but not insert it) and run in the room until she sweats enough. The other one has to eat the fruit.

slave regina 04-30-2012 08:04 AM

Go to the hotel bar/restaurant. Order a pitcher of water. Each of you should drink 2 glasses of water before you begin. Now you must trade your bra and panties. You may not leave the table until you are wearing the other persons undies. Every 15 minutes that passes you must have another glass of water. Don't take too long, we don't want to have any accidents.

If you both of age, use your favorite alcoholic beverage instead of water.

Loves2control88 04-30-2012 11:56 AM

I have an embarrassing dare for the both of you. You both must be naked and you both will lay on the bed and masturbate. The first one to cum is exempt from the next 3 dares.

flon2 04-30-2012 06:37 PM

I dare you to swap panties. You don't need to take them off in front of each other, just swap them. I hope you two don't vary much in size.

Bigtitswhore 04-30-2012 07:21 PM

Will resume dares tommorw. Too tired to check in detail now. I see a bunch of them have us doing shit to each other, or masterbating. Those won't be done.

The idea is: I want to be able to sit back and enjoy her doing shit. I can't do that if I'm also doing the dare - even if it's to her.

Same for her to me. I don't want to be doing this stuff.

Thanks for all the suggestions though, will read in detail tommorw.

4xchamps 04-30-2012 07:28 PM

have her lay on the ironing board and pour ice on her. She then has to put a towel over the ice until it all melts.

turtlecf 05-01-2012 01:25 AM

You have to pick a number (x>10)
From 1 to x, your friend has to slap herself on the face, count and say "thank you <your name>".
You can ask her to repeat a slap if it was not as heavy and painful as you wanted.

Take off your shirt and bra. hands on the back. Knee down. Your friend has to pinch both of your nipples hard until:
a) you accept to do a dare you rejected before. The dare must convince her to free your nipples or she can ask you any other dares she wants.
b) you cry

sooz 05-01-2012 09:20 AM

toss a coin to decide the loser

you said you have sugar packets?
the winner gets a cup put several packets worth of sugar in it, fills ot with water and mixes it together. It up to the winner where she pours it, on her hair, down her pants, etc.

sugar water dries quickly, feels itchy and is a nightmare to make yourself feel clean afterwards.

Loser gets their underwear cut up. Either all yours you have brought, or just hers she's wearing.

loser kisses the bare ass cheecks or the winner.

loser gets a swirly

corsa198 05-01-2012 12:25 PM

Get back to the hotel room and give your friend a pair of your panties and get her to give you a pair of her panties.
Each put on the other persons underwear and wait until you have to pee. When you do, go and sit on the toilet and pee through the underwear.
When you have peed through it, give it back to the other person.

flon2 05-01-2012 05:55 PM

Congrats! You are in charge of all privacy. Do the windows need to be open when Jennifer does a dare? Does she really need to close the bathroom door? All your call. Be sure to remind her of your influence.

Bigtitswhore 05-01-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BtO (Post 674213)
Hi Bigtitswhore

I have a really nice task for two girls:

Attractive shopping expedition (Two women will go on shopping tour and select mutually sexily clothes. Both visit 7 stations, where they change into sexy clothes. There are many, voluntary stopovers and special tasks on the tour, too.)

;)
Have fun
BtO

Appericate the dare. But only one does dares at a time.

Bigtitswhore 05-01-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandana (Post 674216)
Thanks, now there's only 3 more dares to go (from my dare list), I'm looking forward to your detailed reports! Who will do the next dare??? :cool:

Love the dares with the pics - the other ones are all outside kinda things though and can't really risk it from the hotel.

hate to disappoint, but gotta be real. Don't wanna make up shit.

Bigtitswhore 05-01-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Mike (Post 674218)
If you're just worried about being cruel, do this dare but write nice things instead, maybe write compliments on the body parts you like of hers and vice versa.

Also you could both switch phones for one hour and text people pretending to be the other person.

Can have her write on herself - and say what. But no writing on each other.

Bigtitswhore 05-01-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlecf (Post 674916)
You have to pick a number (x>10)
From 1 to x, your friend has to slap herself on the face, count and say "thank you <your name>".
You can ask her to repeat a slap if it was not as heavy and painful as you wanted.

She lost this one to start off the night. We rolled dice because I won't pick #.

She got a 7.

Was funny to watch her slap herself, even if strange using my name

Thanks for the dare!

I love the image of pulling on nipples until she agrees to do somthing terriable, but sadly, can only do to oneself not to another - and not gunna make her do anything outside rules cause then she could do the same to me.

Bigtitswhore 05-01-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sooz (Post 675146)
toss a coin to decide the loser

you said you have sugar packets?
the winner gets a cup put several packets worth of sugar in it, fills ot with water and mixes it together. It up to the winner where she pours it, on her hair, down her pants, etc.

sugar water dries quickly, feels itchy and is a nightmare to make yourself feel clean afterwards.

Loser gets their underwear cut up. Either all yours you have brought, or just hers she's wearing.

loser kisses the bare ass cheecks or the winner.

loser gets a swirly

I won the coin toss. I poured the water down my leg, it hasn't dried yet so we'll see how it feel.s

Then she went into the bathroom and took off her panties. They were black and kinda lacey. Didn't have anything to cut them with but I ripped them (was hard!) She is now pantyless in a pair of shorts.

Wonder if her hubbie will notice when she comes home without panties.

No kissing.

Went into tthe bathroom for swirly. She got on her knees on the tile and for the first time looked hesitant to do somthing.

The swirly was fun. Her hair is all messed up now and she looks miserable.