getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   10 shower masturbation truths (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90933)

Saphir 11-01-2011 04:24 PM

10 shower masturbation truths

I was bored, have fun. :)

1. How often do you shower?
2. How long do you usually take to shower?
3. At what time of day do you shower usually?

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?

Love
Saphir

daremaster 1 11-01-2011 04:58 PM

1. How often do you shower?... 1 time a day.
2. How long do you usually take to shower?...10 to 15
3. At what time of day do you shower usually?...In the morning when I wake up or at night before I go to bed.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? ...Sometimes
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?...5 to 10
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?..Longer, It seems like it takes a bit longer in the shower
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Sometimes

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?1 or 2 tims.
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?No
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?Hell no

Ethan2cu 11-01-2011 05:07 PM

1. How often do you shower?Daily
2. How long do you usually take to shower?20 min
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Morning usually

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Yes. couple times a week
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?depends how horny I am
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?usually cum quicker in the shower.. need to get to work
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?on occasion

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Yes I h ave forgotten, yes they've come in
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? usually unlocked
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? did not intend

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...7JUeMK1-DdPtla

Qwertypop911 11-01-2011 06:21 PM

Everymorning, sometimes after work.
10 min?
Morning.

I only have a couple times, this morning was the most recent.
15 min
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?
Longer.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?
No.

No.
No.
N/A

lilwetslave 11-01-2011 06:43 PM

1. How often do you shower? Everyday
20-30 mins
In the mornings

Yes, every other, if not every, day
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 1-15 mins
roughly the same amount of time
Not usually, roommate usually isn't up yet when I'm showering

No, not yet
I usually dont lock the door
read above ^^

bluekatey 11-03-2011 11:23 AM

10 shower masterbation truths

1. How often do you shower?-- every other day
2. How long do you usually take to shower?-- at least 30 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually?--
depends on other activities
4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?-- yes, varies
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?-- varies
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?-- depends on how i do it
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?-- not at my place but when i visit others

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?-- never lock them anywhere
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?-- no
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?-- never lock them

Ebu 11-03-2011 11:43 AM

1. How often do you shower? every day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 20mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Mornings

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? I do sometimes but maybe 5 times a year
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5-10 mins
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? shorter
Nope
8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? We don't have a door lock
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Obviously yes because of no lock xD
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Nahh if door is closedn obody walks in

nick4 11-03-2011 03:01 PM

1. How often do you shower? everyday for the most part.. somedays i dont
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 5-15 mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? usually after football or a night
4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? sometimes, i usually wait till after when im in my room
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? like 10 mins
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? it depends, sometimes i like doing it for a long time, for a bigger cum shot
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? yeah my mom says i take too long of showers whenever i do jerk off in there

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? i never lock the bathroom door
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? ^^^
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? i just never do. if you hear the shower, obviously im in there

iSpuds 11-03-2011 03:52 PM

1. How often do you shower? Once a day, sometimes every other day.
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 30-45 minutes.
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Afternoon or evening.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Sometimes, every once in a while.
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? Twenty minutes extra for a quickie, an hour extra if I want to do it right.
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Longer, clearly.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Yup. Occasionally.

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Yep, but it's not like they knew what was going on.
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yeah, but it was more like we didn't HAVE a lock at the time. xD
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?We didn't have a lock, although the idea of getting caught is exciting.

dirtylittleboy 11-03-2011 04:37 PM

1. How often do you shower? usually once a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 5-15mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? before i go to bed at night

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? about half of the times i shower
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? no more than 3mins if just trying to climax can slow down if i try to.
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? shorter usually
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? no. never had any complaints

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? no
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? yes
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? caught or dare but no one came in.

minimarshmellow 11-03-2011 04:41 PM

1. How often do you shower? 1-2 a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower?10-20 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually?night time

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?yes, not often
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?around 5 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?shorter
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?nope

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?nope
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?nope
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?nope

zazpez 11-03-2011 07:00 PM

1. How often do you shower? Once every day / second day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10-15 min
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? No specific

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? No, did before
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? Don't know
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? I know it takes longer time in the shower
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? No

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? No
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yes
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? My cat has her litterbox in there, can't deny her popo time! :P

catsanddogs 11-04-2011 12:11 AM

1. How often do you shower? once a day usually
2. How long do you usually take to shower?depends on if anyones home if so 10min and without i can go up to half an hour
3. At what time of day do you shower usually?mornin or afternoon

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?nope
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?n/a
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?n/a
yea my stepdad..... he will beat on the door and bitch
8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?i think once
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?yes
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?nope because i was home alone

killerwang 11-04-2011 06:03 PM

1. How often do you shower? once a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10-15 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Night
4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? No, Once a year
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Yes
8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Yes
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yes
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?Forgot

321tt 11-05-2011 05:26 AM

1. How often do you shower? once in 2-3 days usually (I have an "office" job)
2. How long do you usually take to shower? like 10 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? in the evening

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? approx. once in 3 showers in mean...
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? I dunno, like 5 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? shorter, when I do it in the bedroom, I usually tease myself for a long time.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? no, never I think

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? we don't lock at home and people respect it
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? see above
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? n/a

Vegetarian_Chris 11-05-2011 11:39 AM

1. How often do you shower? daily, usually even twice, as I excercise almost daily.
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10min
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? After getting up and in the evening.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Usually not.
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?Actually, longer then usually. I don't know. Showers turn me off I guess. lol
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Longer...
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? No

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? No, but that wouldn't be bad, we've got a curtain, you know?
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? No

EvilBunny 11-07-2011 11:16 PM

Daily, or every other day

20 minutes

In the morning

Yes. Once a week or every 2 weeks.

5 minutes, maybe

Longer

Nope

Yes

Yes

The bathroom door doesn't have a lock.

mikeboi93 11-08-2011 01:01 AM

1. How often do you shower? daily
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 15-30 min
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? night

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? yes, every time
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 15 min
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? yes

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? yes
other reason

KatieK 11-08-2011 03:29 AM

1. How often do you shower? Every day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? bout 15 minutes, more if i am stressed and relaxing
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Depends, early in the morning before school/work, or late at night before bed

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? I dont often masturbate in the shower
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5-10 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Im honestly not sure
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Not really

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Lol yes, but i wasnt masturbating
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Only once
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Just and accident

Dareholic 11-15-2012 06:45 PM

1. How often do you shower? I may only wash myself when ordered to.
2. How long do you usually take to shower? Any where from 10 min. to 15 min.
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Whatever time it is when ordered to.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? When Ordered to.
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? I can cum fast and I can force to make myself go longer by doing some meditation techniques I know. Even while in the shower.
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? It is same.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? I am living with Master and Mistress. I only take as long as they want.

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Locks are not allowed in the house.
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Again, no locks in the house.
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Same as above.

rs2004 11-16-2012 04:03 AM

1. How often do you shower? 1-2 a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 15-20 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? morning and night

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? yes, as often as I can
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5 minutes (idk lol)
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? I guess the same idk lol
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? no not really

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? no thank God lol
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Yes so they could join me

camgib 11-16-2012 04:39 AM

1. How often do you shower? Usually once a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10-20 mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Usually morning
4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Not normally
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 10 mins
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Nope
8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? The bathroom door is always open when I shower, but I live alone-ish
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yup
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? I hate the steam build up in the bathroom when I shower.

heretoserveyou 11-16-2012 10:21 PM

1. How often do you shower? every morning
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10-15 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? morning

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? yes, almost every time
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 3-5 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? about the same, depends
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? not really, they don't voice it

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? yes, i thought i was caught but they didnt say anything
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? no
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? i have left it unlocked so other people could use the bathroom if they needed. but then i was aware and jerked off really quietly and quickly

subgirlx 11-19-2012 10:01 AM

Every day, or every other.
20-40 minutes depending on what I'm doing. :P But I can take a 5 minute shower if I have to.
Evening or early afternoon. I don't like morning showers 'cause I don't like going out with wet hair (or night showers to sleep with wet hair.. makes for some crazy hair in the morning)

Yes, but not all the time. Maybe once a week or less.
Haha, no idea, never timed.
Probably about the same or longer.
Never, they all take just as long, or longer, showers.

Nope.
Yep.
Sometimes I just don't feel like locking it. People knock anyway. :P

hornysleeper 11-19-2012 03:40 PM

2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10 mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Morning
4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Yes, twice a month
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5 mins
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? shorter
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? No, im very quick :)
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? We don't have a lock!
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? N/A

rocker23hell 12-14-2012 03:39 PM

1. How often do you shower? twice a day when it's summer and once a day when it's winter
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10 to 15 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? after waking up and before going to bed

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? very rarely... I don't like to masturbate in the shower
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? I try to be as quick as I can
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? nope

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? I don't lock the door if there are only my parents at home, and yes, someone come in, but I was never caught masturbating
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? I don't lock the door unless there is someone but my parents at home
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? alright, just read the 8 and 9

AzerFox 12-14-2012 06:48 PM

About 5 days a week.

10-15 minutes.

Right before bed.

Sometimes, not very often.

10 minutes.

Shorter.

Nope. My boyfriend knows that I do it sometimes.

Of course.

Yes :3

Yup.

hornycu7boy 12-15-2012 12:04 AM

Every other day or so.

About 30 mins on average, I think.

Um in the afternoon.

I used to but now I do that very very rarely.

About 5 minutes probably.

It's much shorter, since I usually tease myself and hold back when I masturbate out of the shower.

They have before. But now I try to be quick.

We don't really lock the door. Frankly, I think the door doesn't lock at all. xD

I do get a thrill taking my clothes off before stepping in the shower, since if the shower is on, they'll hear it and not come in, but before I turn it on and I'm naked someone might open the door. :D

N/A

Smokey69 12-15-2012 01:29 PM

1. How often do you shower? once or twice a day, depends
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10mins-hr
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Once i wake up//before i go to sleep

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?Sometimes
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?!0mins-1hr
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower?Longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?No

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?No
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?Yea
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?Few times i forgot to lock it, few times on purpose ;P

controlfreak 12-22-2012 02:51 PM

1. How often do you shower? At least once a day
2. How long do you usually take to shower? About 20 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? In the morning

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?Yes when I have time so maybe once a week
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? It adds an extra 10-15 to the shower
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? About the same
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Nope

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?Never lock the door
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Never lock the door
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Doesn't matter if I get caught my sister's and girlfriend are the only ones I live with and I know they both do it too

nude.for.life 12-22-2012 03:46 PM

2. How long do you usually take to shower? 5-10 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? The Morning

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Yes, only when I am desperate to cum while in the shower
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? Depends how fast I'm going :P
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Yes, my room mate always complains but has no idea why i take so long

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? I don't have a lock on the door so they walk in, but i have never been caught jacking off in the shower
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Don't have a lock
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? Don't have a lock

Eroseidon 12-22-2012 04:16 PM

1. How often do you shower? - once a day usually two when I want to get off
2. How long do you usually take to shower? - I'd say 30 to 40 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? - mourning

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? - yes every now and then
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 5-10minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Shorter because usually I will deny my self for a couple of hours
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? - fuck yes they do and it's horrible

9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? When I was a kid and didn't realize what the lock was their for a reason :P
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? n/a

daredare1 12-22-2012 04:25 PM

1. How often do you shower? At least once a day.
2. How long do you usually take to shower? Around 15 mins.
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Morning.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Yes, and i cant spend between 10 mins and 15 mins masturbating to extend shower time.
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 10 mins.
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Shorter.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Always, but they do not know what i do.

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Only once.
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? I always do.
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? A bit of both, my sister walked in and saw me, she walked right back out.

Nisha 12-22-2012 08:16 PM

1. How often do you shower? Once or twice a day.

2. How long do you usually take to shower? 20 minutes? I don't time myself.

3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Once in morning, again after a gym workout.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Sometimes. Okay, usually.

5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? Depends.

6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Depends. The spray can get me off quickly.

7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Not really. My roomate takes longer.

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? No.

9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? No.

10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? N/A

juanita_m 12-28-2012 06:50 AM

1. How often do you shower? Atleast once a day, often twice
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 20 mins
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? First shower is always in the morning. Next usually is in the evening after work or at night

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Yes, sometimes
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 30-35 mins
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Definitely shorter
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Yes, often

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Yes, a few times
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yes ;)
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? I intended to get caught :p

karlcane 12-28-2012 07:33 AM

here are my answers

1. How often do you shower? at least once a day sometimes more
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 10 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? 6AM

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? sure let's say once a week
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? 3 minutes
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? same
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? no never

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? no fortunately
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? sure quite always
I usually don't close the door

karl

enlargener 12-28-2012 07:49 AM

1. How often do you shower? Once a day.
2. How long do you usually take to shower? between 10 and 30 minutes
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? late afternoon or evening

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? not really, I kind of neglected that. I did when I was younger
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? it definitely took longer
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? haha, yes. i used to say i think a lot when I shower and lose awareness of the time. they gave up complaining a while ago.

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? nope
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? I haven't, but if I lived with girlfriend, or a hot roommate, I might :o
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason? x

thanks for the questions, they were fun

josh2007 12-29-2012 12:37 AM

Everyday
About 20 minutes
Morning
Yes, about once every 2 weeks
About 10 minutes
Longer
No
No
Yes
Intended to get caught

rhode64 12-29-2012 10:04 AM

my time

[B]1. How often do you shower?
mostly every day
[B]2. How long do you usually take to shower?
dont know never timed myself
[B]3. At what time of day do you shower usually?
depends on what is happening that day

[B]4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often?
yes I do nearly every time
[B]5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it?
If I am in no hurry ,I will edge for a while before I cum so all depends
on how much time I have
[B]6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not
in the shower?
It is usually shorter as when out the shower if I am masterbating I make
sure I have time to relax and enjoy it and take my time
[B]7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)?
No never
[B]8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in?
Yes many times being brought up as naturists nudity is not a big thing
[B]9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked?
I never lock the door I see no need
[B]10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?
It is never locked and you can hear our shower running so people know
when someone is in the shower

dirty_sub_slut 12-29-2012 10:12 AM

I try to shower once every day

At least 30 minutes

At night, before going to bed

Yes. I always touch myself when showering and jerking off a little bit, but I usually just masturbate fully and cum once every week

15 minutes

Longer

No, because they´re used to me taking my time in the shower. They don't know why, and they will never figure it out either.

Nope, at least not the door to the bathroom... :)

Yes

I don't lock the door when I'm home alone because then no one will walk in :). When I was younger though, I kept the door unlocked when my friend was there. It was intriguing to think he might come in.