getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Submissive/Dominant Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Searching for Littles / Caregivers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=164943)

minimarshmellow 01-01-2014 06:17 PM

Searching for Littles / Caregivers

This is not a hook-up thread, nor am I looking for one.

I have found a few little's here, but I wanted to know if any others are out there.

Comment if you are either a little, caregiver, or both!

Let's all be friends and talk!

This has nothing to do with real children! No pedophiles. Consenting adults only!

PissLover 01-01-2014 06:32 PM

I am a little girl!

Shiv 01-01-2014 06:33 PM

I like being a little. :)

fromo 01-01-2014 07:29 PM

I would come under caregiver here :).

PissLover 01-01-2014 07:33 PM

Do you all have caregivers/littles? Where did you find them?

minimarshmellow 01-01-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PissLover (Post 1193465)
Do you all have caregivers/littles? Where did you find them?

I do have a caregiver (Daddy). I found him via fetlife.
I also have a mentor Daddy. He is helping me become more of a real life little, and teaching/showing me how to do stuff in a safe way. I also met him on fetlife!

PissLover 01-01-2014 07:49 PM

Aww I'm so happy for you! Maybe I should check it out?

minimarshmellow 01-01-2014 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PissLover (Post 1193487)
Aww I'm so happy for you! Maybe I should check it out?

Oh yea! Fetlife is a great place to meet locals with similar interest! Just be warned, there are a lot of creepers.

PissLover 01-01-2014 07:53 PM

:rolleyes: There always is! I'll give it a whirl.

minimarshmellow 01-01-2014 08:07 PM

Yeah do that! There are quite a few little groups there as well!

PissLover 01-01-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimarshmellow (Post 1193511)
Yeah do that! There are quite a few little groups there as well!

Thanks for your help!

UndieLicker 01-01-2014 08:23 PM

I would like to be a little

minimarshmellow 01-01-2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UndieLicker (Post 1193531)
I would like to be a little

Would like to be, or are? There is a difference there.

MysticalMadness 01-02-2014 06:30 AM

Hi hi Mini. This is an awesome idea! Why didnt we do this earlier?!

I am most definitely little. And fromo is my Daddy. ^_^ I met him here almost 2 years ago. (Valentine's Day is our anniversary.)

There's been so many times that I felt as if I didnt belong here because of the lack of the Caregiver/little community.

minimarshmellow 01-02-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalMadness (Post 1194041)
Hi hi Mini. This is an awesome idea! Why didnt we do this earlier?!

This will be the little's club house of getdare! A place for littles to relax and feel accepted. I guess we will need supervision too (littles can get a little crazy sometimes) so the caregivers are also welcome!

Miss B 01-04-2014 04:55 AM

So yeah, this might be a stupid question
But what are littles/caregivers excactly? Ive never heard of it before

fromo 01-04-2014 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss B (Post 1196986)

A little, in a nut shell, would be someone who identify's with an age lower then their own, a baby girl is a prime example, or just general age play can be brought in.
A caregiver would be the person who takes care of them, their 'daddy' or 'mommy' for instance.

I've probably done another poor job of explaining, but hopefully that'll give you an idea.

Miss B 01-04-2014 07:57 AM

Ah thanks for explaining, I think I get it now.
One question left, is it age play or does it go beyong that? Do littles actually feel like they are 5year old for example? The way some men feel like they are woman trapped in a mans body I mean. Or is it more like a travistite who just likes to dress up and act every now and than?

minimarshmellow 01-04-2014 11:05 AM

Quote:

Fromo did a good job of defining it. There is no absolute definition of it, just like there is no absolute definition of Masters and slaves. Littles are people who just feel younger than who they are, usually in the span of newborn to 17. Caregivers are the people who take care of them. It is very very rarely actually family, but some of their titles include Mommy, Daddy, Uncle, Aunt, Sir, Ma'am, etc.

minimarshmellow 01-04-2014 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss B (Post 1197135)
Ah thanks for explaining, I think I get it now.
One question left, is it age play or does it go beyong that? Do littles actually feel like they are 5year old for example? The way some men feel like they are woman trapped in a mans body I mean. Or is it more like a travistite who just likes to dress up and act every now and than?

L/CG is for sure not age play, it goes much beyond that. When I am in little space, I think, act, and behave just like that age. However, it isn't a 24/7 thing (at least not for me, I will let others speak for themselves). I am still a fully functioning 21 year old female, but put a color book or a Disney movie in front of me and I will probably squeal. I can usually control shifting from little to big (the reverse is much harder). For example, I'm jumping around my room acting like a tiger, and someone knocks, big (my adult side) comes out really fast.

Mr.Rodgers 01-04-2014 03:12 PM

I'm definitely a caregiver and I have a wonderful little girl! Meet her in a chat room almost 6 years ago we live together.

EllieStone 01-04-2014 03:39 PM

I'm not sure I would consider myself to be a little yet but I'm certainly interested in the idea...

Red 01-04-2014 03:39 PM

Quote:

I highly suggest checking out the blog that MysticalMadness wrote to further answer this question. I never really knew about this type of BDSM until I read it and found it to be very helpful in learning the different terms. A link to the blog can be found in her signature :)

minimarshmellow 01-04-2014 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllieStone (Post 1197712)
I'm not sure I would consider myself to be a little yet but I'm certainly interested in the idea...

If you have any questions, just ask here. If we don't know the answer, I can pass it on to a friend of mine.

jverne 01-05-2014 09:35 PM

I'd love to try being a little, although I never have. If any CGs wouldn't mind taking me under their wing, that is. :)

minimarshmellow 01-05-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jverne (Post 1199959)
I'd love to try being a little, although I never have. If any CGs wouldn't mind taking me under their wing, that is. :)

Careful with your wording. This is not, nor ever will be a hook-up thread.

If you have any questions about being a little, feel free to ask here those of us with experience can assist you.

Busty 01-05-2014 10:29 PM

I am a bit of both but prefer the little side.

jverne 01-05-2014 10:58 PM

I'm sorry about that, marshmallow. I'll be more careful from here on out.

flyer1356 01-06-2014 05:27 PM

I'm definitely a little!

minimarshmellow 01-06-2014 05:41 PM

It is great seeing so many littles (and a few caregivers too!)!!

So I have a question for the group.

How did you discover your little/caregiver side?

fromo 01-06-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minimarshmellow (Post 1201123)
It is great seeing so many littles (and a few caregivers too!)!!

So I have a question for the group.

How did you discover your little/caregiver side?

Personally, I found my care giver's side because of my girlfriend, when she wanted to try and see if she was a little, it just came out, as did her lil really. So I owe it to her in a nut shell :3.

SlutPuppy 01-07-2014 01:44 AM

I have a little side. I don't really explore DD/lg anymore, therefore I keep my little locked up. But as I've mentioned a few times here and there, she does get out at times.

I got into it via an ex-dom who was the first person I ever explored it with. It just sorta happened naturally.

Red 01-10-2014 06:09 AM

I have always wondered how relationships work when you're in the DD/lg type of BDSM. I assume that the two of you have times in the relationship when you're both "adults", like with having sex, or is this not the case? Do you stay in the roles while having sex (like calling him Daddy and him saying little girl) or do you have to go more adult like? I've sort of always assumed the DD/lg side to be more of a 24/7 type of BDSM because I imagined it would be hard for each role to switch on and off, especially for the DD to picture his little as anything other than a little.

These are probably stupid questions and I apologize if I've caused some facepalming to occur after reading.

minimarshmellow 01-10-2014 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhead18 (Post 1204782)
I have always wondered how relationships work when you're in the DD/lg type of BDSM. I assume that the two of you have times in the relationship when you're both "adults", like with having sex, or is this not the case? Do you stay in the roles while having sex (like calling him Daddy and him saying little girl) or do you have to go more adult like? I've sort of always assumed the DD/lg side to be more of a 24/7 type of BDSM because I imagined it would be hard for each role to switch on and off, especially for the DD to picture his little as anything other than a little.

These are probably stupid questions and I apologize if I've caused some facepalming to occur after reading.

Those are actually really common questions. And honestly there is no cookie cutter answer. Every relationship is different.

For me I have 3 headspaces. Little, which is my clueless baby side. Middle, which is my most sexual/kinky side. Lastly, big, my adult, college going, this has to be done right now side. For each headspace sex could potentially happen or I could jump around during. I think that is the biggest taboo about it. As long as no real children are involved! I find that the roles do stay the same usually. Some littles are non sexual, too.

Personally I can move through headspaces quite a bit. I can walk through a store talking to someone, see a color book, jump into little space, then go back to big really quick.

Caregivers have magic powers. They can usually sense what headspace their little is in at the time. (from what I hear), they can see the little one as that headspace. Usually the little will be submissive, so even in big space they are under their Dom's wing.

There are some relationships where the caregiver and little switch. CG/l is just like a D/s relationship. There are many ways things could be flipped and switched, every relationship is personal.

Paris Rayne 01-10-2014 01:19 PM

I like being a little too ^_^

Red 01-10-2014 01:56 PM

Are there usually triggers that send you into a certain headspace or can you just choose one willy-nilly?

minimarshmellow 01-10-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhead18 (Post 1205168)
Are there usually triggers that send you into a certain headspace or can you just choose one willy-nilly?

Usually there are triggers. For little things like color books, Disney movies, being called princess or little one. Middle just kinda does what she wants. She is very mischievous, and is such a tease. Big is me on an average day. Usually things like studying trigger big.

On the other hand, sometimes it is just willy-nilly. Just like regular emotions can come and go, headspaces can as well.

Red 01-10-2014 06:43 PM

Thank you, this has been really helpful :)

Rysenfall 01-10-2014 06:50 PM

I would like to say im a little as well an have done a bit of caregiving myself however, i prefer to be little but i can switch if need be.

minimarshmellow 01-10-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhead18 (Post 1205537)
Thank you, this has been really helpful :)

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.