getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Vacation dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=81666)

playfulgurl 07-24-2011 02:04 AM

LOL your mom wants a c-string too?

sm_limb 07-24-2011 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playfulgurl (Post 501436)
LOL your mom wants a c-string too?

yes better for tanlines she said, she is looking for a plain black one lol
she didnt see my white lace one lol

playfulgurl 07-24-2011 02:20 AM

How do you like it? What is it like to wear? Are you worried about it falling off?

sm_limb 07-24-2011 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playfulgurl (Post 501444)
How do you like it? What is it like to wear? Are you worried about it falling off?

i like it very much. the white altough is very revealing.
it is strange at first but quickly get used to it.
not worried at all sits good and tight

sm_limb 07-24-2011 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterkeys (Post 497007)
One day go the the beach (I presume it is a sand one), near low tide, and dig a hole just before the high tide line, just big enough for you bum to fit over. about 40 cm deep, might need to pack the walls hard so they not collapse.
Now lie down, legs spread, and get your friend to bury you in the sand, all the way up to your neck.
Now you can either A) Be naked when they cover you, or B) Topless. If you pick B, lie with arms down the side of ur body. When the sand is deep enough over you, work ur bottoms off.
Now you cannot leave from under the sand until the sea comes in, and your feet get wet from the sea, unless the water is getting too high around ur head.
Now while ur buried, I want you to cum at least 3 times. If you are really daring, get a remote control vibrator, and put the controls outside the sand you are buried under, and get your friend to adjust the settings as they see fit (May want to use a towel or something over the pile and you to hide the control (You can bury the wires in the sand easily.

MK

just did this one, i explaned my friend i was doing dares, she is ok with it and helps me were needed but she doesnt participate or do dares herself
i was naked buried and used wireless remote bullet, she controlled it.
she made me cum while a group of boys and girls walked by lol

sm_limb 07-24-2011 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bevatoria (Post 499289)
I see Peekaboo already assigned your dress code (bikini during day, and bikini top/skirt during night). You can also wear the dress referenced earlier in the thread, or just a shirt, for what I'm about to assign.

So if you have to make any visits into town either alone (with your friend works too if you think she'll be comfortable with that but will exclude your mother), do the following. For every guy you see who looks above 18, you must either say talk to them for a bit and make eye contact, and give them a nice shot of you bending over, either from behind or in front, so they get a view of your tits or ass. This includes any storekeepers, waiters, whoever you see.

For every guy you miss, you must edge three times before you get back to wherever you were before. If you hit 5 missed guys, that means it's an orgasm. If you hit 10, you must do it naked.

i did this just after the collage dare so i still was in dress, about 25 men saw my tits and pussy

sm_limb 07-24-2011 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shogan977 (Post 500271)
Atleast 1 time when you are goin in water wear only a shirt that is around your knees being that is your longest

did this just now and combined it with singlet so it was a long white singlet i had on in water. i was fully see tru when i got out. friend rolled from laughing.
3 guys came up looking at me and chatting while they had boners in swimpants lol
but it got me hot and horny, so we went a little private behind some cover off bushes, i got naked except heels and the guys too. friend didnt do anything but watch laugh and call me a slut while i had a dick in all 3 holes at same time, omg did they fuck me hard. it was like i was a doll how they used me. i came several times and got all the cum from boys in my mouth lol

Kitty Bella 07-24-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_limb (Post 501488)
did this just now and combined it with singlet so it was a long white singlet i had on in water. i was fully see tru when i got out. friend rolled from laughing.
3 guys came up looking at me and chatting while they had boners in swimpants lol
but it got me hot and horny, so we went a little private behind some cover off bushes, i got naked except heels and the guys too. friend didnt do anything but watch laugh and call me a slut while i had a dick in all 3 holes at same time, omg did they fuck me hard. it was like i was a doll how they used me. i came several times and got all the cum from boys in my mouth lol

omg omg omg lol you bad slut xD
i gotta agree with your friend this time u are a naughty slut for doing that xD

sm_limb 07-24-2011 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty Bella (Post 501735)
omg omg omg lol you bad slut xD
i gotta agree with your friend this time u are a naughty slut for doing that xD

I know kitty but i was so horny from all the edges and for almost completing all dares in one day. And than there stand three boys in front off me with big boners while i sit there in a wet white see tru singlet horny as hell. I couldnt help myself. And i think that my friend was watching and calling me a slut while i got fucked embarresed and humiliated me but it als made me hornier and wetter

shogan977 07-24-2011 10:41 PM

Wow just wow I'm alitte surprised you did that then got fucked right after it lolagain just wow I guess this is prob gonna be your best vaca every;) have fun

sm_limb 07-24-2011 11:15 PM

Lol i guess. But i am as good as tru dares accept for daily edges and how i am supposed to be dressed and vacation just started!!!

Kitty Bella 07-24-2011 11:53 PM

lol wow well here is one for ya while ur there if u see one of the 3 guys that fucked u then i want u to ask them for Phone Numbers and then call them when u get home and tell them it was the best sex u ever had xD

sm_limb 07-24-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty Bella (Post 502022)
lol wow well here is one for ya while ur there if u see one of the 3 guys that fucked u then i want u to ask them for Phone Numbers and then call them when u get home and tell them it was the best sex u ever had xD

Ok i will miss kitty. Luckely they arent from the netherlands

Kitty Bella 07-24-2011 11:56 PM

well then this will be an interesting call xD and possible expensive if it is super long distance.

sm_limb 07-25-2011 12:02 AM

Just one country away.
So horny from sleeping and morning edges. Dressed now in high heels and black and white striped bikini.
Mom has one too now. There is a store around here that sells them lol. She has a plain blavk one and she loves it for the tanlines lol lol