getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Your Most Embarrassing Fetish/Kink (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111902)

Azwoodguy2004 04-09-2023 04:12 PM

I want to be tied spread eagle in a kiddie pool. Surrounded by 5-6 guys. My mouth held wide open with a spider gag. Each of them stand over me and relieve their bladders into my mouth. Would love to have it recorded and posted.

Saries 04-10-2023 05:38 AM

Most embarrassing? 😅

Getting tied up and used buy a group of guys in Halloween costume (masks and all)

Foliiwy 04-10-2023 08:16 AM

Although I admitted my fetish after almost 30 years to my beloved, so it's a bit not the same, but I admitted that I like foil in the sense that I put it on myself and walk in it anyway.

Abandn 04-10-2023 08:29 AM

I wouldn't hide this one

I wouldn't hide my kinks and fetishes but maybe you all would like to hear about it.

I get super horny every time I think about laying down at my local all male nudist resort and maybe in a kiddie pool filled with lube and a group of guys start peeing on/in me. The thought of laying there in lube for anyone to come over and stick their dick in me and piss and fill me with cum makes me hard as a rock.

rhl 04-10-2023 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abandn (Post 5069228)
I wouldn't hide my kinks and fetishes but maybe you all would like to hear about it.

I get super horny every time I think about laying down at my local all male nudist resort and maybe in a kiddie pool filled with lube and a group of guys start peeing on/in me. The thought of laying there in lube for anyone to come over and stick their dick in me and piss and fill me with cum makes me hard as a rock.

Be collared and a leash.
My arms tied behind my back.
Nipple clamps on.
I am barely dressed and led out into the woods. Then striped.
The girls spread me out on the ground, tying arms and feet to anker points.
They then take turns sitting on my face.
I'm request to lick a few, one rides my excited cock.
They then place a funnel in my mouth, even though this is a fantasy, I show fear as the first girl poops in the funnel. Another one poops, then each girl adds pee to wash it down.
Eventually, I'm led out of the woods, naked and a face with poop on it.

cyclist 04-10-2023 05:44 PM

I'm single anyway but my most embarrassing fetish would be to be tied up naked at a barbecue or other outdoor venue and the guests can do almost anything to me. Tickling, spanking hard on the butt with almost any object, gunging me in custard, if female, wanking me off, or giving me a blowjob or any other sexual thing if female. I'd also like them at some point, male or female, to spread my legs wide open, using tent pegs deep into the ground with my legs tied apart to them, then
to shove cake or other food up my butthole. I'd also love a massage.

ironballz79 04-10-2023 09:56 PM

I would love being pimped out To where a guy comes to my job and after sitting at my table and me serving him he waits in his car and when I get off of work I have to suck him off And swallow before I go home....

Ghost1711 04-10-2023 10:22 PM

Wouldn‘t call it embarassing, but my fetish are corduroy clothes touching them or seeing people wearing them turnd me on.

Toybox 04-11-2023 07:18 PM

Being verbally degraded, like to the point of tears. People I know would never try to take it that far if I let them know so its especially sucks