getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Claimed (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=223048)

Master Sams slave 07-13-2023 04:33 AM

I'll offer myself to anyone for as long as they want, within limits

ghost_2464 07-13-2023 06:25 AM

I, ghost, offer myself to anyone who wants me for ____5__ PMs.

I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give to me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and appropriately punished.

My limits are:
face pics
too public
social suicide
scat

Otherwise, you may do as you please with me.

Signed: ghost

Cine 07-13-2023 06:50 AM

I, cine, offer myself to anyone who wants me for ____4__ PMs.

I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give to me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and appropriately punished.

My limits are in my signature.

vafisher987 07-16-2023 05:19 AM

I, vafisher987 offer myself to anyone who wants me for ___5___ PMs.

My limits are:
Showing my face or identifying info in proof pics/vids
Scat
Blood
Hot sauce
Public
Extreme pain

Signed: vafisher987

perry_takahashi 07-17-2023 10:21 PM

I, perry, offer myself to anyone who wants me for 3 PMs.

lancsandy 07-18-2023 02:02 AM

Offer myself to anyone to be claimed for 6 PMs

Sissyslutchar on kik

YourDarePartner 08-03-2023 06:28 AM

I claim Cine for 4 PMs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cine (Post 5159621)
I, cine, offer myself to anyone who wants me for ____4__ PMs.

alextscott95 08-03-2023 08:17 AM

I, alextscott95 offer myself to anyone who wants me for 10 PMs.

My limits are:
Face
Illegal
Permanent
Scat
Blood
Toilet play

Signed: alextscott"

-Kik: alexscottt9
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, restraints, paddles, floggers, lovense sex machine, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, violet wand, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick

-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, scat, or blood