getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Excessive Orgasm Control (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=332255)

jkline75 10-19-2018 12:02 PM

If you are still doing this I would love to give this a try.

1. How long you want the rules to last
5 days
2. Which sex you are
Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random)
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled?
Mix - fewer full ones
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.
Yes
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both
I can send short vids through Kik if you like.

Kik jkline75

Thanks for doing this

kinkyoralwhore 11-10-2018 07:30 PM

2 weeks
2. Which sex you are
Female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random)
Mix
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards.
No
Yes

I can start tomorrow when my toys get here :)

Astoria 02-21-2019 03:14 PM

1. How long you want the rules to last - a week
2. Which sex you are - female
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random:)) - 11
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? - a mix
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards. - no
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - report in thread

Since the thread owner doesn't seem to do this anymore, you are very welcome assign something me.<3

Jason2273 09-06-2019 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by MakingMyWayDowntown
Hello, I would love for some rules controlling my orgasms! Here are my answers to your questions:

1. How long you want the rules to last: one time
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms): 5
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? Full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards: No pass card please.
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both: Pics

sleeveslots 09-06-2019 01:57 PM

sounds interesting

one week
2. Which sex you are
Male
Mix
Yes
both

Thanks

Richsetafire 09-07-2019 05:25 PM

sounds interesting

-2 days
2. Which sex you are
-female
-full
-no

Slutty-chibiko 09-29-2019 07:08 PM

All you need to do is say:
Two days
2. Which sex you are
Female
Mixed
Who fancies some Orgasm Control?

KitiKat 09-29-2019 11:25 PM

2 or 3 weeks!
2. Which sex you are
Transgirl, born male
8 or so
Mixuture. to keep it interesting!
No pass cards!
Very detailed report for each orgasm. Pictures are a maybe

Please PM me to play!

GoldenBalls 09-30-2019 12:35 AM

1 week
2. Which sex you are
Male
4 please
Mix
No
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both?
Reports

DanB258 09-30-2019 03:51 AM

This thread is closed

Guys and girls

Please note I am no longer replying to this thread. Please use the new one I created below for any requests

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...10#post3783110

BetaPupAngel 09-30-2019 07:44 PM

1. How long you want the rules to last -2-4 weeks
2. Which sex you are- male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms) -10.
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? Full
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards.- no pass card
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both - report
I'm really into (dirty) underwear

Gimedares 10-21-2019 04:27 PM

1. How long you want the rules to last 1 week
2. Which sex you are Male
3. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 (a limited number of forced orgasms) up to 10 (very harsh and very regular orgasms it could be more than once per day or totally random) 8
4. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? Mix
5. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards also longer time periods get more pass cards. No
6. Will you do pictures, a report or both Report

BabyBoiEnslaved 10-22-2019 03:49 AM

I’m feeling up for the challenge :)

Two weeks.

2. Which sex you are
Trans-male.

Full.

I’d like a pass card.

I’ll do both.