getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Lexie's First Game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=309364)

DreamMistress96 07-15-2017 08:08 PM

Facts and Stats #2

Hey all! Here is an update on the facts and stats for all characters mentioned. I put some things in here that are relevant to the game, or could be relevant later in the game. This will hopefully be helpful later in the story when we have 15+ people mentioned.

For the next part tomorrow, it will not be about the truth or dare game. I plan on making about everybody inviting other players over, and what they do while they're waiting. They're will definitely be sexual things though, don't worry about that. ;) Just wanted to give anybody that is reading purely for the truth and dare part of the story a heads up. Can't wait to share the next part tomorrow! Hope everybody enjoys what I have going so far. :)

Also, everything that is italicized is new to this facts and stats sheet. Everything else has been pointed out during rounds 1-5.
~~~
Max: He is 15 years old. Throughout the game, he has taken 4 truths and 6 dares and currently has 2 lives left. He lied in round 4 about being a virgin; he has had sex with Vanessa. He has taken off all his clothes and has revealed to the group his 6-inch-long dick. He has used his step sister’s, Becca, dildo to fuck his ass during a truth or dare game with her. He also has a younger sister, Jessica, and he has asked her to give him a dare through text message.

Evelyn: She is 14 years old. Throughout the game, she has taken 6 truths and 4 dares and only has 2 lives left. She lied about how far she has gone sexually in round 3, but nobody discovered it until round 6. She has taken off only her bottoms, which revealed her shaven pussy to the group. Her and Zeke are fuck buddies and frequently have sex. She has had an intense sexual dream about her brother, Isaac.

Lexie: She is 16 years old. Throughout the game, she has taken 4 truths and 6 dares and has all 3 lives left. This is her first game of truth or dare and loves it. She has taken off all of her clothes and revealed a pair of nice tits and a shaven pussy. This is the first time she has ever seen anyone naked during the game, and the first time anyone has seen her naked. She had never orgasmed before the game, and Jaxon was the lucky person to give her her first. She wants to have sex with Vanessa after it was revealed that Vanessa has had sex with six people. Lexie admitted that she wouldn’t care if she lost her virginity during the game as she didn’t think it was anything special. She had her virginity taken by Vanessa after round 10 when everybody went to bed. Vanessa owns her mouth until the end of the game, and can use it as she pleases whenever she wants.

Jaxon: He is 17 years old. Throughout the game, he has taken 5 truths and 5 dares and has only 2 lives left. He lost a life in round 5 when he didn't want to reveal that he wants to do sexual things with a guy. Later in the game, it was revealed that Zeke was the person he wanted to do things with. He gave his first blow job to Zeke, and was good at it because Zeke admitted it was one of the best he had ever gotten. He is embarrassed by that fact and is hoping the feeling will go away. A few rounds later he started to accept that the enjoyed sexual activities with guys. He currently is only wearing a shirt, which revealed a 6-inch dick. He is a virgin, and his biggest sexual fantasy is to be completely dominated and to lose all control. He has admitted to finding Lexie the most attractive person playing. Jaxon is dominate to guys and submissive to girls.

Vanessa: She is 17 years old. Throughout the game, she has taken 2 truth and 8 dares and has all 3 lives left. She is currently naked which revealed her trimmed pussy and size C or D boobs. She is extremely body confident. She revealed in round 6 that she has had sex with six different people, three of them being Zeke, Evelyn, and Max. She does not have a gag reflex, and gets super sensitive after she has an orgasm.

Zeke: He is 14 years old. Throughout the game, he has taken 4 truths and 6 dares and has only 2 lives left. He lied about not owning any sex toys in round 5, when he has four sex toys (a dildo, vibrator, some anal beads, and nipple clamps) along with some lube. He is currently naked which revealed a 5 1/2-inch dick. He loves anal. He uses a dildo on himself almost every time he masturbates. Zeke got to experience being fucked by somebody when Jaxon was dared to fuck him in round 10. Zeke has his ass owned by Jaxon. Jaxon can use it whenever he wants to and is not allowed to put anything inside of it without Jaxon’s permission.

Becca: Max’s step sister. She is not in this game, but she has played a truth or dare game in the past with her brother, and made him use one of her toys to fuck his ass.

Isaac: Evelyn’s older brother. He is not in the game. Evelyn has admitted to having an intense sexual dream about him.

Jessica: Max’s younger sister. She is not in the game, but Max was dared to send her a message telling her that she could give him a dare.

Wardishydra 07-15-2017 09:27 PM

Great additions, looking forward impatiently to more!

DreamMistress96 07-16-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wardishydra (Post 2876971)
Great additions, looking forward impatiently to more!

More will be coming sometime in the next few hours, hopefully everybody will be patient!

DreamMistress96 07-16-2017 06:31 PM

Please have some patience with me everybody. I had to go to the hospital earlier and now I have to turn in a homework assignment before midnight. I don't want to let everyone down, but my personal life comes before this. I will be posting the new part soon, I just have to finish writing it, but need to do this homework first.

I hope nobody is too upset with me, but I don't want to give you all a crappy part. Please bare with me.

Jdelt 07-16-2017 06:55 PM

I hope you and everyone else are ok!

Of course you need to take care of your life. We're your adoring fans - we'll wait however long it takes for you to sort things out. :)

Good luck on the homework!

GemKnight 07-16-2017 08:44 PM

man take all the time you need we all can wait

Sydney_sub 07-16-2017 09:12 PM

No worries

No problem! Take care of your self and the homework in that order and get to the next part whenever you can. Happy to wait.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamMistress96 (Post 2878124)
Please have some patience with me everybody. I had to go to the hospital earlier and now I have to turn in a homework assignment before midnight. I don't want to let everyone down, but my personal life comes before this. I will be posting the new part soon, I just have to finish writing it, but need to do this homework first.

I hope nobody is too upset with me, but I don't want to give you all a crappy part. Please bare with me.

DreamMistress96 07-16-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jdelt (Post 2878140)
I hope you and everyone else are ok!

Of course you need to take care of your life. We're your adoring fans - we'll wait however long it takes for you to sort things out. :)

Good luck on the homework!

Everybody is good! Just a little scare. Thank you for understanding, I appreciate it. Was able to get the next part done and damn is it good. Posting soon. :)

DreamMistress96 07-16-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GemKnight (Post 2878252)
man take all the time you need we all can wait

Thank you for waiting. I appreciate it.

DreamMistress96 07-16-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sydney_sub (Post 2878284)
No problem! Take care of your self and the homework in that order and get to the next part whenever you can. Happy to wait.

Next part will be coming in a few minutes. Thank you for waiting. :)

DreamMistress96 07-16-2017 09:56 PM

Here is the next part. Thank you all for your patience. I made this one longer than the other parts have been to make up for the wait. There is also a lot of sex in this one. Heh.

I want to thank Sydney_sub, thatonebandkid, scouseslut, Aiedails, Forestslut, MangaBanga, tomtom5222, Wardishydra, Jdelt, and GemKnight for your kind comments. You all are the reason I'm continuing this story and I hope you continue to enjoy and comment!

I have added some new characters to this one. There are quite a few, but I'm hoping to keep this story going for as long as I can and this is the way to do it. If you submitted a character to me and I have not used it in this part, don't worry. I will use your character soon, just not yet.

If anybody else wants their character to be in the story then feel free to shoot me a message and I'll work something out.

Here is part 11 of Lexie's First Game. I hope you all like it and please leave any questions, comments, and concerns in the replies!
~~~
Lexie's First Game
Part Eleven: The New Six

At 3pm the next day everybody had finally met in the living room. They were talking amongst themselves for a while before Jaxon started talking. “I was thinking. Maybe we can invite some more people to the game?”

“Like who?”

“I don’t know…I just thought that more people would bring more fun,” Jaxon suggested.

“We could each invite somebody and see if they would come play?” Max said. He had an idea of who he would invite.

“That would work. What would we tell them?” Vanessa was curious.
“We could tell them that we’re going to play a game at 5pm and to meet us at Lexie’s house. We could give them the address. Then whoever shows up, shows up, and whoever doesn’t, doesn’t. We can just start playing at 5pm. What do you guys think?” Jaxon suggested.

“That works for me,” they all agreed.

“I’m going to invite my older brother Jack,” Max told them. He sent him a text message asking him if he would want to play.

“Hmm…Max, can I see your phone? I want to invite Jessica to the game,” Lexie grinned.

“What?? I’m already inviting my brother!” Max protested.

“So? We all get a choice to invite anybody we want. And I want to invite your sister,” Lexie grinned and Max gave in. She took his phone and set Jessica a message.

“Max…you’re probably going to be annoyed, but I’m going to invite Becca. NOT because she’s your step sister, but because she’s one of my best friends,” Vanessa told Max, laughing, and pulled out her phone to send Becca a message.

“I’m going to invite…Isaac,” Jaxon told them all. He sent Isaac a message telling him about the game, but also told him he had a task for him to do before he could play.

“My brother!” Evelyn was surprised. “No!”

“If three of my siblings are being invited one of yours can be,” Max told her.

“Fine…fine…” Evelyn gave in. “I’m going to invite Staci,” She told the group as she pulled out her phone and texted her.

“Who’s Staci?” Zeke asked her.

“A friend of my sisters. She’s a bit older than us…but it’ll be fine,” Evelyn explained.

“How old is older?” Jaxon was hesitant.

“She’s 26,” Evelyn told them all.

“Damn…is this going to be okay with everybody?” Jaxon asked. He didn’t mind playing with an older lady, as long as everybody else was okay with it.

“Yeah, yeah, that’s fine,” Everybody agreed eventually.

“Okay, I’ll invite Jen, Evelyn’s sister,” Zeke told them all, which got a protest from Evelyn, but he brushed it off.

“Okay, so we’re inviting Jessica, Isaac, Staci, Becca, Jen, and Jack. This should be fun. What do you all want to do until they get here?”

“How about something like seven minutes in heaven? We spin a bottle twice. The first person it lands on is the person that has stuff done to them, and the second person is the person that does stuff to the first person. They can tie them up, have sex with them, and pretty much do whatever for seven minutes. We can check our phones between rounds and if somebody says they’re coming, whoever invited them doesn’t have to have stuff done to them and can choose who replaces them. How does that sound?” Vanessa suggested.

“That sounds like a great idea. Let’s do this,” Lexie was excited. She has discovered something about herself playing these games and wants to see what else happens. “Vanessa, you spin the bottle since it was your idea,” Lexie told her as she went to grab the bottle from last night and dropped it in the middle of the group.

“Sounds good to me,” she said, spinning the bottle. It landed on Evelyn. She spun it one more time and it landed on Zeke.

“Oh baby, this is gonna be fun!” Zeke laughed. “Hmm…I think this would be even more fun if you were blindfolded. Lexie, you got anything like that?” he asked.

“Yeah, I have a bandana we can use,” she told him as she went to go get it. She brought it back to Zeke.

“Good. This will work,” Zeke grinned as Vanessa started the timer. He put the blindfold on Evelyn and then laid her in the middle of the group. Zeke wasted no time and inserted his dick inside of her. He slowly started to fuck her, which caused Evelyn to moan loudly and thrust her hips too. Zeke grabbed her wrists and held them down as he increased his speed, and Evelyn moaned loudly and started to breathe heavily. Zeke made one last thrust and finished inside of her, which caused Evelyn to whimper and have an orgasm as well. Vanessa called time and Zeke and Evelyn went back to their spots.

“Hey guys, Isaac says he’s game for coming over. Everybody is going to get a treat when he comes,” Jaxon laughed.

“What do you mean?” Evelyn was intrigued.

“Oh you’ll see. I told him to come over at 5, he says he’ll be here. This is gonna be fun,” Jaxon was getting excited.

“Well, until then, let’s continue with the game,” Zeke said, spinning the bottle. It landed on Evelyn again and then Jaxon.

“Shit, me again?” Evelyn groaned, still recovering from her first orgasm.

“Looks like it’s my turn with you,” Jaxon laughed. “I want you to suck my dick. Get on your knees in front of me and suck my dick,” Jaxon ordered her. Evelyn groaned, but got on her knees in front of Jaxon as he stood up. Vanessa started the timer and Evelyn started to suck. Evelyn began to give Jaxon a blow job, stroking his shaft and sucking as hard as she could. Jaxon groaned in pleasure and was nearing his orgasm. After a few minutes of this he pulled out of Evelyn’s mouth and finished all over her face, and then wiped his dick on her. “Don’t wipe it off,” Jaxon laughed. Vanessa called time and they both moved back to their spots and Evelyn had cum dripping from her face.

“Hey, Jack is coming too. I told him to come here around five,” Max told the group, happy he doesn’t have to be the one somebody gets to play with. “So me and Jaxon don’t have to be the first person, cool,” Max grinned.

“Yup, this is nice,” Jaxon said, spinning the bottle. It landed on Zeke first and then Max.

“Ooh, this will be fun. I’ve wanted to fuck that little ass of yours for a while now. It’s not fair that Jaxon got all of the fun yesterday,” Max winked at Zeke. “I want you on your hands and knees in front of me, and I want you to beg me to cum in your ass,” Max told him. He was horny and wanted to blow his load somewhere, he didn’t really care where. Zeke got on his hands and knees and Max wasted no time pushing his dick inside of Zeke and starting to fuck him hard. He kept this up for a few minutes before he started to groan, nearing his orgasm.

Zeke sensed this and started to beg, feeling a little humiliated. “Please Max, please cum inside of my ass. I want your cum to fill me up. I want it to drip from my ass so everybody can know that I was being used by you and that I love it,” Zeke begged Max.

Max groaned at the sound of Zeke begging and thrusted harder and harder, grabbing Zeke’s hips and finishing inside of Zeke. He collapsed on top of Zeke for a second before recovering. “Damn…that was intense,” Max said, moving back to his spot.

“Hey Zeke, don’t you remember our agreement from yesterday? I believe you forgot to ask me if it was okay that Max fucked your ass,” Jaxon reminded him, annoyed.

“Oh shit, I’m sorry Jaxon,” Zeke was embarrassed.

“What?” Max was confused.

“Last night, before bed, Zeke agreed to let me own his ass. I can fuck him whenever and wherever I want to and he doesn’t have a choice. I also get to say if something is allowed in his ass. He needs to have permission from me before anything enters his pretty little ass,” Jaxon explained, further humiliating Zeke. “He just better hope that I don’t get a turn with him to punish him,”

Max laughed and spun the bottle. It landed on Zeke first and then Lexie.

“Hmm…what can I do with you?” Lexie smirked at Zeke. “I’m going to ride you, and you’re not allowed to cum. If you do, you’re going to get punished,” Lexie smirked. The game had changed from seven minutes to just reaching orgasm, but nobody seemed to care. Lexie pushed Zeke down on his back and hovered her hips over Zeke’s. She slowly straddled him and went down all the way on his dick. She moaned loudly and started to ride him, getting faster and faster, beginning to reach orgasm. Zeke moaned and tried desperately to hold back his orgasm. Lexie let out a loud moan and shuddered cumming intensely. It was still a new feeling to her and it felt amazing. Lexie hopped off Zeke and sat back down, leaving Zeke to recover from his attempt at not cumming. Luckily for him, he managed not to, so he eventually was able to sit back down to continue the game.

“Damn Lexie, was that the first time?” Jaxon was curious and a little disappointed.

“Kind of. Vanessa fucked me with a strap on last night,” Lexie blushed.

“Cool, Becca is coming too! This is getting exciting,” Vanessa told the group. “She’ll be here a little after five, so I told her we would wait to start until she got here,” Vanessa told them all.

“This is gonna be a great game,” Lexie said and then spun the bottle. It landed on herself and then Zeke. “Oh boy,” Lexie groaned at who the bottle landed on.

“Hmm…looks like I get to fuck you now. And hey, you don’t get to cum. Now get on your hands and knees in front of me so I can fuck you like the slut you are,” Zeke told her, getting dominate. Lexie was taken aback by his words but smirked at Zeke and did as she was told. Zeke wasted no time and shoved his dick inside of Lexie. He fucked her as hard as he could and as fast as he could, which got slight screams from Lexie. He was enjoying this. He soon had an intense orgasm and thrusted hard, finishing inside of her. Lexie collapsed, and somehow managed to hold back an orgasm. Zeke was pleased with himself and moved back to his spot. “How was that Lex?”

“That…that…was…so…good…” Lexie told him as she tried to recover. Soon she could move back to her spot. “This is getting intense…I love this,”

“Hey Lex, Jessica says she is down to play. She’ll be here about five,” Max told her and the group.

“This game is gonna be intense,” Zeke said as he spun the bottle. It landed on Vanessa and Lexie.

“Can I pick somebody that doesn’t have to be in the middle to replace me? I think that’s fair so there is still a chance that they could be it,” Vanessa asked, which everyone agreed to. “Okay then, I pick…Zeke,” Vanessa smirked at him.

“Goodie. I like this. Zeke I want you to make me cum, since you so rudely didn’t let me earlier. I don’t care how you do it, I just want to cum,” Lexie told him, lying down on her back. Zeke shrugged and put his head between her legs so he could eat her out. He sucked hard on her clit and then alternated between licking at it and sucking it. It wasn’t long before Lexie moaned, arched her back, and orgasmed all over Zeke’s face. Lexie gasped, trying to recover. Damn…I have had more orgasms in the past 24 hours than I have had in my whole life…I love this. They both got up and went back to their spots.

“Whoot! Staci is coming too!” Evelyn told the group, happy. Now all that was left was Jen, Zeke’s person.

“Look at that, Jen is coming too! Looks like our game of six is turning into a game of 12. We’ve never played with that many!” Zeke was excited.

“Yeah, this is gonna be fun. It’s about 4:40pm right now, what do you say we all take a break from this. We should all put some clothes on just so we’re not all naked when they come in. Put on as little or as much as possible. I’m sure when we actually start we’ll be naked again,” Jaxon laughed.

Wardishydra 07-16-2017 11:21 PM

Great addition! I'm not actually waiting impatiently, just excited for each new chapter! Make sure you're safe and your commitments are fulfilled before all else! Looking forwards to more!

Forestslut 07-17-2017 02:10 AM

Another great update this is just getting better and better

Sydney_sub 07-17-2017 03:17 AM

Awesome update as always, thank you. I love that so many visitors decided to join in :)
Take your time with new updates and look after yourself first. Can't wait to see what fun future updates brings :)

GemKnight 07-17-2017 06:58 AM

it gets better and better keep it up man