getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [Fiction] The new girl (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=121557)

Tin@ 12-07-2012 12:02 PM

great story LOVE IT
keep it going you do a great job

jadeGreen 12-08-2012 12:02 AM

I love this! It makes me wet!

peter1111 12-08-2012 12:01 PM

Chapter 32

The new girl

Chapter 32

Laura is half way home, when she gets the text message from Maria. She holds a break and thinks: “Thank god is it over.” She replies back: “Thanks.” Then she realizes that she has not gotten her underwear: “Ohhh nooo… my lack of panties I can hide, but my missing bra? What do I do? I cannot go back for it…” Laura decides to ride along, and hope that her parents and sister does not see her missing bra.
After a few minutes Laura returns home, she parks her bike and enters the house. She crosses her hands over her tits to shield them, knowing perfectly well that this might get attention from anyone approaching her, but she cannot take any chances that her tits are shown through the t-shirt.
Her parents are sitting in the living room, so she easily gets past them. Laura walks up the stairs, and starts to believe that she is home safe. That is until Sarah opens her door and enters the hallway. At first she does not give Laura any attention, but then she stops and looks at her: “What are you hiding?”
Laura: “Nothing…” still covering her tits.
Sarah: “Why are you then covering up, if you have nothing to hide?”
Laura: “I just do… Because I like to…”
Sarah does not buy it, she stands in front of Laura and looks a little closer: “Where is your bra?”
Laura: “None of your business sister.”
Sarah: “Then maybe mom thinks it is her business?” She gives Laura an evil smile and goes towards the stairs to tell their mom.
Laura: “No, please don’t…”
Sarah stops: “Then come with me, and tell me Everything!” and she walks against her room instead.
Laura thinks: “Oh no…” and slowly walks towards Sarah.
Sarah closes the door behind Laura: “So why do you not wear your bra?”
Laura tries to construct a valid story: “We were at the beach, and I did not have my swimwear with me, so I borrow Maria’s extra.”
Sarah: “And? – What has that to do with your missing bra?”
Laura: “In the hurry I did not get it on – please don’t tell mom…”
Sarah: “Yeah, not that you need a bra – we all know that…”
Laura blushes, knowing that Sarah is right.
Sarah: “What about your panties – forgot them too?”
Laura: “NO!”
Sarah: “I do not believe you – prove it!”
Laura: “No…”
Sarah: “I have already seen you in less, remember?”
Laura is about to leave the room, when Sarah stops her: “You owe me big time for this!” then she lets Laura go.

Laura goes to her room and closes the door. She lies on her bed and starts to think of the day’s adventures: “What a day…” she closes her eyes: “I have been a nude model today – oh my god, what if someone see those pictures? What will mom and dad do if they knew? I would be sent away to some monastery or something… But at least no one saw me.”
She thinks ahead of the day: “I was topless at a beach, I still cannot believe I did that – so many people could have seen my small tits. I still see the look in that girl’s eyes, as she told her mother about my topless body. And then they wanted me to show my pussy to boys. I am so glad, I did not do that.”
Laura feels her still sore pussy and her punishment come to her mind: “My pussy still hurts, damn it was painful to be spanked there, especially when they hit my clit.” Her pussy starts to get moist: “And Carol touched my pussy, no she did not just touch it – she licked it… It was so good, but no – it is wrong, I cannot do that again. I am not a lesbian – no!”
Her mind continue to walk through the day’s events: “Those boys in the park were bad, would they really have touched me, if Carol had not stopped them? But it was also Carol’s fault that they saw my butt in the first place…” Laura is so confused if she should be happy that Carol stood up for her, or she should be angry for showing her butt to her boys: “At least I know that they will not let anyone harm me…”
Laura finally thinks of the last events of the day: “It was so close that Jessica’s brother had seen me naked. Why did he not stay and watch? And how could I overlook that I did not have my underwear on before I left?” She concludes that it was because of the stress: “And what will Sarah do, I am sure she is up to something…”
In the end she makes ready to go to bed, she changes into her sleepwear and goes to the toilet. When she returns to her room, Laura feels her moist pussy: “No – not already.”
Once more Laura tries to fall asleep, with her pussy begging for attention.

Maria, Jessica and Carol meet the next day to discuss what to do next. They all agree that Laura had done far more, than they have hoped for, when they invited her to the sleepover.
Jessica: “I am really proud of the videos and pictures, we have taken so far.”
Maria: “Yes, almost too bad that we cannot share them with anyone.”
Carol: “Actually I would like to see if Laura is turned on by that.”
Maria: “What do you mean?”
Carol: “If she is turned on by knowing that someone sees a video or picture of her”
Jessica: “We might try that later…” and she smiles.
Maria: “Or we could use it as the next punishment.” They all laugh at that.
Carol: “What is our next plan?”
Maria: “I think it is time for Laura to get to know a dick.”
Jessica: “How do we do that? We cannot just ask in school tomorrow. Who wants to show Laura their dick?”
Carol: “Haha!”
Maria: “We must come up with a plan on how to do it. We all have to work on it.”
Jessica: “And until we find a dick for Laura? What do we do?”
Carol: “Maybe we should just wait? It seems that she needs a break now and then.”
Maria: “I agree.”

peter1111 12-10-2012 12:52 PM

Chapter 33

The new girl

Chapter 33

Wednesday when Laura comes home after school her mother is waiting with Sarah: “Dad has to work late, and I have to go to a meeting in the church, so you two would have to be alone until around midnight.”
This is not the first time, so Laura actually does not care that much: “Okay”
Their mother looks at Laura: “You both behave well – and Laura as the older sister you are in charge, and have the responsibility.”
Laura: “Sure.”
Then their mother looks at Sarah: “Sarah no trouble”
Sarah: “I will be good – promise.”
Mother: “Good, see you tomorrow morning then, as I guess you both will be sleeping when I gets back.”
Laura and Sarah: “Bye mom!!” and they enter the house as their mother leaves.

As soon as the door is closed Sarah speaks: “Laura, I am not so sure that mom was right.”
Laura is puzzled: “What??”
Sarah: “That you have to be in charge”
Laura: “Of cause I am in charge – you heard mom, and I am the older of the two of us.”
Sarah: “After what I have seen the last couple of weeks, I would actually say that you were the kid sister.” She pushes up her tits with both hands, to give Laura a hit on what she is talking about.
Laura: “Stop it Sarah, I am in charge so leave it there.”
Sarah: “Wait a moment, maybe I should send something around to our friends at school” and she flashes her cellphone.
Laura knows exactly what Sarah threatens to do: “No – you would not do that…”
Sarah: “Sure I will, I will send the most embarrassing picture of you to everyone we know, if you do not do as I say tonight.”
Laura thinks: “Sarah should just know, that there are far worst pictures of me. But that does not mean that I would like Sarah’s pictures to be sent. What can she do anyway?” and she speaks: “Okay, you are in charge tonight – can I go to my room now?”
Sarah: “That was much better. Just makes sure that the food is ready at 6.”
Laura is about to protest, but refrain herself from doing so and walks upstairs to her room.

Later Laura heats the food so it is ready around 6, and Sarah comes to the kitchen to eat. They consume the food in silence, and just as Sarah is about to leave the table, she speaks: “Nia is coming soon.”
Laura: “You know we are not allowed to have guest.”
Sarah: “Remember who is in charge, and you are not going to tell!”
Laura looks down at the table and keeps quiet. She thinks: “What harm could it also do, maybe Sarah will leave me alone then.”
Sarah leaves Laura to clean the kitchen, and soon the doorbell signals that Nia is arriving.
Sarah: “Hi Nia – good to see you” and she hugs Nia.
Nia: “Thanks”
They walk past the kitchen to the living room. As they pass Laura, Sarah speaks: “That is my sister – Don’t mind her.”
Laura finishes her cleaning and goes to her room.
After a half an hour Sarah walks into Laura room.
Laura: “Hey – Heard about knocking before entering?!?”
Sarah: “Heard about a picture” and flashes her cellphone once more.
Laura: “Come on…”
Sarah: “Listen kid sister. You want to be the big sister for once?”
Laura is so tired of Sarah: “I AM the big sister”
Sarah: “With that flat chest – I don’t think so.”
Laura is about to speak: “S…”
But Sarah interrupts her: “Now either you do exactly as I say, or the pictures are sent – understood?”
Laura does not want the pictures to be sent, and she knows her sister well enough to know that she will do it: “What do you want me to do?”
Sarah: “You know Nia… she has not tried it… and is not sure how to do it either…”
Laura: “It?”
Sarah: “What you did when I caught you last weekend.”
Laura: “Oh… and?”
Sarah: “I want you to show her.”
Laura: “Never!”
Sarah walks towards the door: “Either that – Or we will spend time sending your pictures around. I am sure that Nia has some good suggestions.”
Laura: “No – please…”
Sarah: “Your choice. Come downstairs in your robe and nothing else within 5 minutes, or we will start sending the photos.” And just before leaving: “I have not told Nia about the pictures yet. So you can either play the good sister, or… Again it is your choice.”

Laura sits on her chair for a moment: “How dare she do this? I should go downstairs and kick her butt. No, I cannot do that – then she will send the pictures. What If I take her cellphone? No, she has a backup of the pictures, I am sure… What do I do?” she sits there for a moment: “She is worse than Maria… oh no – Carol. I cannot do this without her permission.”
In pure panic Laura writes a text message to Carol: “I am sorry, I have to masturbate. Call you later to explain.” Just as she has hit the send button, she regrets it: “What have I done? What if Carol posts their pictures now? And now I have to do it, I have told Carol I will. Ohh… noo…”
Another panic attack hits Laura, as she remembers that she only had five minutes. Laura strips in a hurry, and grabs her robe and run out of her room. On the way down the stairs she manages to put on the robe.
Sarah gives Laura a big smile when she enters the living room: “I am glad that you decided to help us – thanks sister.” She plays her role, so Nia does not know Laura is being forced to do this.
Laura: “Sure…” and looks at Nia. She is African American dressed in a tank top with a bra clearly visible underneath and a pair of short tight shorts. Her hair is dark and set in cornrows, it looks great. Nia’s skin is smooth and dark brown matching her black hair. Her tits are around the size of Sarah’s. Laura is almost jealous on Nia’s body – it looks so nice.
Sarah looks at Nia: “Don’t be shy, you can ask Laura whatever you have on your mind, she does this often, so she has a lot of experience.”
Laura is about to strangle Sarah in her mind: “She gets me looks like a sex monster. Experience in masturbation – no I am not.” She sits down in the armchair opposite Sarah and Nia that sits in the couch.
Sarah: “Could you not start by showing your body to Nia and walkthrough the female anatomy. Would that not be great Nia?”
Nai just nods, she really looks shy and a little scared.
Laura notices this and thinks: “She looks shy and scared. It should be me that should be that – I am the one to be nude and masturbating in a moment.” Before she takes off her robe she says: “Just to make sure, this is going to be our little secret – no one can know about this.” She looks at Nia.
Nia speaks for the first time: “Obviously no one should know that I have asked you to help me.”
Laura cannot believe that Nia is so selfish, or maybe she had not understood how embarrassing this is to do. Laura then looks at Sarah.
Sarah: “Yes, this is our secret – sure.”

Username87654 12-12-2012 08:40 PM

Can't wait to see more

mr_conundrum 12-12-2012 11:43 PM

I saw this coming, can't wait to see it play out.

dickface 12-12-2012 11:57 PM

this is so. good. why did you stop there! i want mooorrreee

Memories for Life 12-13-2012 09:31 AM

With Laura TELLING Carol she must masturbate rather than ASKING permission, it looks like Laura's next punishment will be an "introduction to the dick"!

peter1111 12-14-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickface (Post 843898)
this is so. good. why did you stop there! i want mooorrreee

I am sorry, but there must be something to look forward to from time to time ;)

peter1111 12-14-2012 09:00 AM

Chapter 34

The new girl

Chapter 34

Laura slowly undoes her robe and puts it aside.
In that moment Sarah looks at Nia: “I am sorry that Laura is not as developed as we are, but it doesn’t matter for the demonstration.” She really tries to humiliate Laura the best she can.
Laura masters her self-control and manages to ignore Sarah. Her tits are now visible and her nipples are huge and erect. Laura has closed her legs and her robe is now completely off and she drops it on the floor. Her pussy is moist and her clit is as erect as her nipples. If this has not been in front of her sister and Nia, she would have looked forward to her masturbation.
Sarah: “Could you slide forward a little, and put your legs up onto the armrests, so we can have a better view?”
This is so humiliation for Laura but she manages to do it. She slowly opens her legs and slides forward in the chair. During the whole process Nia does not blink or takes her eyes of Laura’s crotch, she is so focused.
Sarah: “Now can you please point and explain?” she knows that this will really freak Laura out.
Laura starts to get a red face, as she does not know what to do. She is no sex expert. Laura’s only knows what she was told in sex education class: “Wh.. what do you want to know?...” she looks at Nia.
Nia just looks back and looks like a one big question, then she turns to Sarah.
Sarah takes control: “Just point at your different parts down there and tells us about them.”
Nia turns her look back to Laura’s pussy.
Laura does not know where to start, but point at her sparse hair above her slit: “This is the pubic hair.”
Sarah: “Have you shaved since there is so little of it?”
Laura whispers: “No…I haven’t…”
Sarah signals to Laura to continue.
Laura moves her finger down to her hole: “And this is the vagina…”
Sarah: “And what does that do?”
Laura blushes even more: “This is where you pee from and where you do… it…”
Sarah: “It?”
Laura: “You know… fuck…” she tries to move along, to get it over with. She moves her finger and points to her tiny inner lips and her almost no developed outer lips: “And those are the labia…”
Sarah looks at Nia: “Of course yours are bigger and more developed, but you got the point.”
Nia nods and continues to stare.
Sarah: “And that pointy thing above your slit?”
Laura considers playing dumb for a second, but instead she point to it: “This is the clit.”
Sarah loves every second of this, she is so happy that he got those photos of Laura. Their relationship will be changed forever: “And what is the meaning of the clit?”
Laura knows that Sarah probably knows more about this than her, so she tells the truth: “You touch your clit when you masturbate…”
Sarah: “Can you please show us?”
Laura knew it would come to this, but she is still a little shocked that she has to do it. She moves her finger to her clit and starts to do circular motions. Within a moment she begins to moan: “Mmmmm”
Nia gasps as she had not expected Laura to moan.
Laura continues rubbing her clit, and her other hand finds her breast, where it fondles her nipple: “Ohhh Mmmmm”
Nia whispers to Sarah: “Is she peeing?”
Sarah does not whisper back, she want Laura to hear her: “No that is her pussy juice, it means that she likes it – right sis?”
Laura is in a different world, but gets back to reality when she hears Sarah’s voice: “What… Yes… I like it… it feels so good…” Laura had actually decided not to get an orgasm, since that would be to go too far, and it was not part of the deal with Sarah. But now - it might not be as easy to stop, as she had planned.
Laura has Nia’s undivided attention and Laura has closed her eyes, so Sarah sees her opportunity to take a picture with her cellphone. She is not brave enough to take more than one, since she is afraid to be detected – and one is also more than enough.
The moaning from Laura continues: “Ohh mmm Ohhh” and Laura has come to the point of no return, she cannot stop herself: “OOOHHHH MMMmmmmm!!”
She is almost out of breath as she sits and watch Nia that seems to be more embarrassed from watching than Laura.
Sarah is about to push Laura to go on, but that might destroy their cover: “Thanks Laura.”
Nia also manages to speak: “Yes, thanks…”
Laura puts on her robe and gets herself to speak back: “You’re welcome…” she then leaves the room without looking back. As soon as she gets to her room she throws herself on the bed and curls together: “No no no no no… I did not just masturbate and had an orgasm in front of Sarah and one of her friends…” She lies and grieves in silence for several minutes.

In the meantime Nia has left, and Just as Laura has managed to get herself to leave the bed, Sarah enters her room.
Sarah: “Good to see that you had a good time, I thought it would have been hard for you, but I was wrong.”
Laura: “You really think I had fun? Do you know how humiliating it was to sit there???”
Sarah: “Don’t deny it sister, you enjoyed yourself.”
Laura: “Get out!!!”
Sarah: “You forget who is in charge kid sister! So start to behave!”
Laura holds back.
Sarah: “That was much better.”
Laura: “Has Nia left?”
Sarah: “Yes, she was suddenly in a hurry to get home. I think she wanted to go home and practice, what you have just learned her.” And she smiles at Laura.
Laura does not know what to say to that, so she says nothing.
Sarah: “Now you stay in her for the rest of the evening” and she leaves.

Laura is happy that Sarah has left, at least until she sees her cellphone: “Oh no, Carol…” she jumps to her cellphone. There are 2 new messages and 3 missed calls – All from Carol.
The first message: “How dare you – call me at once!”
The second message: “You know the consequences. Call me!”
Laura immediately calls Carol and in the moment the call gets through: “Carol, I am so sorry!!”
Carol: “I hope so, and you will be even sorrier, when you get your punishment!!”
Laura has difficulty finding out if she should tell the whole story, or just admit that she had masturbated. She goes for the last part – no need for them to know about Sarah: “I just could not stop myself…”
Carol: “That is not good enough Laura!”
Laura: “I know I have to do a punishment, but please do not hit me as hard as last time.”
Carol: “You are right, you will be punished. We will return with what punishment, we believe you deserve.”
Laura fears what is going to happen: “Okay…”
Carol: “For now I want you to text all three of us with a message explaining what you have done, and ask for a punishment.” Carol has of course informed Maria and Jessica, but she want to humiliate Laura a little more.
Laura: “Please…”
Carol: “Laura – for the last time, just do it.”
Laura is afraid to make Carol even angrier: “Sorry, I am sorry… I will do it.”
Carol: “Good, we will be in touch” and she ends the call.
Laura sits with her phone in her hands and thinks: “How humiliating it will be for me to send that message… and what do they want to do to me, I fear that the punishment will be worse this time – and it was so bad last time…” she decides to write the message, so Carol will not be more angry at her.
Message: “I am so sorry, I have masturbated without your permission. Please punish me.”
Laura looks at the message and thinks: “How can I send this message?” she sends the message and put the phone on the table.

Username87654 12-16-2012 02:36 PM

Great part. Can't wait for more!

Dareholic 12-17-2012 08:20 PM

Keep it up, nice job.

peter1111 12-18-2012 01:46 PM

Chapter 35

The new girl

Chapter 35

The next day when Laura arrives at school, she expects to meet Carol outside. But there is no one there. Laura enters the school and goes to class, as she thinks: “Where are they? And what do they want to do?” She really does not like it, she fears for her punishment.
In the lunch break Maria walks by Laura: “Follow me.”
Laura is taken by surprise and thinks: “It is now, I get my punishment now. Oh no – do they really want to spank me here in the school?” She follows Maria to an empty classroom, where Jessica and Carol are waiting.
Carol closes the door: “You have been a very naughty little girl!”
Laura stands with her hands in front of her and looks down into the ground.
Maria: “You have failed a dare, so yes we will execute your request for a punishment.”
Jessica opens her bag and collects some papers and she hands them to Maria.
Maria: “We believe that your punishment should be to show your videos and photos to everyone in our class.”
Laura: “NOOO!! Please not that! Please…”
Jessica: “Quiet!”
Maria: “However since this is the first time, we will just pick one photo and one person.”
Laura does not like this, no one can see her pictures.
Carol: “And because you admitted that you failed the dare, we will allow you to either select the photo or the person.”
Jessica: “We have preselected 5 pictures for you to choose from, and the person has to be in our class.”
Maria gives the pictures to Laura: “If you choose to select a picture, which one should it be?”

The 5 pictures are:
  • The first picture shows Laura and her pussy, where she is masturbating. Laura cannot see from which of her masturbations this is taken from.
  • The second is from the mall where she bends over to collect the clothes and shows her pussy. Unlike the other photos this does not show Laura’s full face, but you still have a good idea who it is.
  • The third picture shows Laura sitting at her desk in her classroom. Her erect nipples are clearly visible through her t-shirt, and no one is in doubt that she does not wear a bra.
  • The fourth shows Laura modeling in front of the school, in the photo Laura is spreading her legs and pussy. For Laura this is the most humiliating picture ever seen of herself.
  • The last picture is from the beach, where Laura is walking topless from the water. The photo shows a lot of people in the foreground and Laura walking only in her tiny bikini bottom.

Laura has a hard time just watching the photos, it is so humiliating for her to relive the events, where the pictures was taken. She thinks: “No I cannot select any of those photos. But the fourth is definitely out of the question. And the first is also very bad. The second and third are actually not that bad, but if I choose those, everyone will be looking for me to see if I am without bra or I am bottomless, no it cannot be. And being topless at the beach, no I cannot choose that either.”
Jessica: “Now – which one? Or do you prefer all five?”
Laura: “No…” and she continues her speculations: “I know that they might dare me to be braless or wear skirt without panties in the future, so I cannot choose 2 and 3. I have to go for the beach… No, it is so wrong to be topless in front of so many people.”
Jessica: “Last chance to select.”
Laura shows the beach picture and whispers: “This…”
Maria: “And why have you chosen that one?”
Laura: “They are all bad, but this one seems to be the least embarrassing”
Maria: “Okay”
Carol: “Now you have to choose either to select that picture, or the person to give it to. It you select the person, we will select the picture.”
Laura thinks again: “I have been so focused on the photos that I have forgotten that part. Who is going to see the photos? It must be someone that is not sharing it, else it does not matter who is selected. Ohh noo… What if a boy is selected? No, that must not happen. But that means that I have to select the person, and they will select the picture. I am sure they will not select the same picture as I selected. I have to do that, I have to select a girl, and then hope they will not select one of the worse pictures.”
Carol is about to be impatient: “What do you want to choose? The photo or the person?”
Laura: “The person…”
Carol: “And who is the lucky one?”
Laura has not decided yet, she thinks: “It has to be someone I can trust not to show it to others. Emma might be a good choice, she is a quiet girl and stays mostly for herself.”
Maria: “You take your time on this one…”
Laura: “I choose Emma.”
Maria: “Good then we select this photo for you to give to Emma.” And she gives the masturbation image to Laura.
Laura: “Not that one, noooo… And give? Should I give it to her?”
Jessica: “Yes that is part of your punishment, before she leaves school today, she should have the photo. Or else we will show the video for the entire class tomorrow.”
Carol: “And just so you know. If you had not come forward and admitted that you have masturbated, your punishment when we have discovered it, would have been to show the video for the class.”
Maria: “So make sure that Emma has the photo before she leaves – or else…” and then they leave Laura alone in the classroom.

Laura sits for a while thinking what to do: “I cannot just walk to Emma and give her this photo – a photo of me nude and masturbating. I have to give credit to Jessica, it is a good photo. You are in no doubt what I am doing.”
She looks at the photo: “This is so shameful to watch. It is so risky, what if it falls into the wrong hands? What if mom or dad sees it?”
Laura struggles to find a good plan: “Emma usually is one of the last to leave class, so maybe I could wait until the last minute? It is a chance, what if she has an appointment or something, so she has to leave early? Then they will show the video tomorrow…” she decides to take the risk.
The last lessons pass very slowly for Laura, she just wants to give the photo to Emma and get away from the school. The end of the last lesson is near and Laura starts to get nervous and she thinks: “What if something goes wrong? What if she shows the photo to the boys? How will she react?”
“RRiiinnggg!!” and the lesson is over. Her classmates around her starts to leave, and to Laura’s delight, Emma still sits in her chair. Laura has packed her bag, so she can leave quickly if needed. She sits and waits for the classroom to empty.
Emma starts to pack her bag, and Laura looks around, only 3 other classmates are present, and their teacher has also left. “It is now” She thinks.
Laura goes to Emma with the photo in her hand. She is shaking from nervousness, and then she puts the photo on Emma’s desk upside down and panics.
She runs out of the classroom and outside. Laura runs away from the school and hides behind a building outside. She stays here for a moment before hurrying home.
In the meantime Emma turns the picture and wonders: “What is this?” she looks at it and thinks: “Wow?!?” She looks around to see what is going on: “This must be some kind of joke? Why did Laura just give me a nude picture of herself?” She looks a little close at the image: “No that cannot be right – is she masturbating? Dammm she is…”
Emma puts the photo in her bag and leaves the classroom. She looks around to see if someone is following her or watching her, but no one is.
Maria still sits in the classroom, and she has seen it all and thinks: “Brave girl Laura. You should just know what you have done. Emma might look sweet but she is a wolf in sheep's clothing.” She smiles and texts Jessica and Carol with an update.

Pepper Ridge 12-19-2012 09:34 AM

This is truly a great story. I am checking in frequently for updates.

peter1111 12-21-2012 10:01 AM

Chapter 36

The new girl

Chapter 36

Emma stands outside the school the next day waiting for Laura. She has been taking a copy of the photo, which she is holding in her hand. The original is safely hidden away.
Laura arrives at the school, and just as she turns around the corner, she spots Emma: “Oh no…” she slows down but continues to walk towards the entrance.
As she approaching Emma speaks: “Why did you give me this?” and shows Laura the copy.
Laura whispers: “Please, not here…”
Emma: “Why not?”
Laura tries to get Emma to walk with her to a quieter corner of the schoolyard.
Emma follows but continues to speak: “Is this a normal thing for you to do?”
They are now outside the hearing radius of the other school children.
Laura: “No, I am sorry, it was a mistake. Can I please have it back?”
Emma: “You are strange, and I do not believe you.”
Laura is saved by the bell, as it signals the start of the first lesson.
Emma: “We will talk later…”
They go to class and Laura is very anxious on what will happen later.

The time passes and Laura tries to stay for herself in the breaks, and until the last break of the day she manages to do so.
Here Maria finds Laura: “Come to my place at 7, expect to be home before midnight.” She leaves before Laura can ask any questions.
Laura thinks: “What do they want this time? More punishment? Or has they made a deal with Emma?” she goes to her last class, more fearful than before Maria talked to her.

Maria, Jessica and Carol meets at Maria’s place a couple of hours before Laura will join them.
Jessica: “Are we sure that Laura deserves, what we have found for her?”
Carol: “I think she had taken her punishment, so yes.”
Maria: “Agree, I have a feeling that Laura has not seen the last to Emma. She can be a cruel girl.” She smiles.
Carol: “When would our other guest arrive?”
Maria: “He will be here around 6.”
Carol: “Good, that should be enough time to make him ready.”
Jessica: “Maria - How did you get him to agree?”
Maria: “Dennis is a brother to one of Amanda’s friends. They have long talked about that Dennis needed to try something, but he is pretty shy.”
Jessica: “Then he is perfect.”
Maria: “Yep, I just hope that he trusts us. Else the plan will not work. All he knows is that he is here to get a blowjob.”
Carol: “And what if Laura does not do it?”
Maria: “Then we will draw straw on who does it…”
They make the last preparations and wait for Dennis to arrive.

Dennis rings the doorbell just before 6. He is a couple of years older than the girls, and is the small, shy and a little nerdy type.
Maria opens the door: “Welcome Dennis.”
Dennis: “Hi…”
Maria: “Come in and meet some of the others.”
They go to Maria’s room where Jessica and Carol are waiting. They say hello to Dennis and they sit and talk about what is going to happen.
Maria: “So you know what is going to happen?”
Dennis blushes and does not know what to say: “You… you promised to blow… my…”
Maria: “Yes, we promised you a blowjob if you come here. But there is a little catch. It is not us that are going to give it to you.”
Dennis: “Who then…?”
Maria: “We cannot tell, and you will never know. Only thing we can say is that it is a girl – so don’t worry no faggot is going to do it” and she laugh a little to ease the mood.
Dennis also laughs: “My sister and your sister promised that you will be good.”
Maria: “Don’t worry, we will not harm you. Carol will walk you through the plan, and then we will see you later.”
Dennis: “Okay…”
Jessica and Maria then leave the room.

On time Laura joins with the others. She is still very worried about what is going to happen to her. Maria is waiting for her at the door, as she does not want the doorbell to alert Dennis. Jessica goes to Carol and let her know that Laura is there, and they can make themselves ready.
Maria: “Laura we have a little surprise for you today.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Maria: “We have a tightly packed schedule so no hesitations or questions from your side. Just do as you are told.”
Laura is scared now, she just nods.
Maria: “And don’t be afraid, we are not going to punish you or anything. Ready?”
Laura: “Yes…”
Maria: “Strip please!”
Laura stops for a second and looks at Maria to make sure that she means it. She then slowly takes off her clothes and put it on the floor. Jessica has returned and she collects it.
Maria smiles: “Good, now follow me.”
They go to Maria’s room and Jessica knocks on the door: “Carol, are you ready?”
Carol: “Yes, come in.”
Just before they enter, Maria says to Laura: “We will not talk much in here, so it is important that you follow our signals. If you do well, we have another pleasant surprise for your, and maybe even a gift.”