getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Vacation dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=81666)

sm_limb 07-19-2011 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huey11 (Post 498352)
You should shave your pussy.
Your friend should be aware before one day has passed.

i am always shaved

sm_limb 07-20-2011 12:07 AM

Any one got anything else? Dont forget to read what i allready have to do

bert 07-20-2011 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bert (Post 498093)
every night you must alternately plug your holes with your bikini top (day 1 pussy, day 2 mouth, day 3 butt and so on).

during the day, the bikini top your not using should be inside your pussy or your butt.

not sure if you've missed these

sm_limb 07-20-2011 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bert (Post 498968)
not sure if you've missed these

I wont keep top in my but for an entire day sorry that is too long

Bevatoria 07-20-2011 03:20 PM

I see Peekaboo already assigned your dress code (bikini during day, and bikini top/skirt during night). You can also wear the dress referenced earlier in the thread, or just a shirt, for what I'm about to assign.

So if you have to make any visits into town either alone (with your friend works too if you think she'll be comfortable with that but will exclude your mother), do the following. For every guy you see who looks above 18, you must either say talk to them for a bit and make eye contact, and give them a nice shot of you bending over, either from behind or in front, so they get a view of your tits or ass. This includes any storekeepers, waiters, whoever you see.

For every guy you miss, you must edge three times before you get back to wherever you were before. If you hit 5 missed guys, that means it's an orgasm. If you hit 10, you must do it naked.

Kitty Bella 07-20-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bevatoria (Post 499289)
I see Peekaboo already assigned your dress code (bikini during day, and bikini top/skirt during night). You can also wear the dress referenced earlier in the thread, or just a shirt, for what I'm about to assign.

So if you have to make any visits into town either alone (with your friend works too if you think she'll be comfortable with that but will exclude your mother), do the following. For every guy you see who looks above 18, you must either say talk to them for a bit and make eye contact, and give them a nice shot of you bending over, either from behind or in front, so they get a view of your tits or ass. This includes any storekeepers, waiters, whoever you see.

For every guy you miss, you must edge three times before you get back to wherever you were before. If you hit 5 missed guys, that means it's an orgasm. If you hit 10, you must do it naked.

the dress as assignments also for it also ^_^

zooman 07-20-2011 05:02 PM

I dare you to rub on your freinds genitals for a total of 30 secs, you do not have to be all at one time.

Kitty Bella 07-20-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zooman (Post 499334)
I dare you to rub on your freinds genitals for a total of 30 secs, you do not have to be all at one time.

read back on one of the first 2 or 3 pages she said she is not gonna do anything like that involving her friend.

sm_limb 07-20-2011 09:26 PM

ok will do that dare with the dress bevatoria

bert 07-20-2011 11:14 PM

every time you take a dip and water is at least waist level deep, you should remove your C-string and wear it as a headband / necklace /wristband.

sm_limb 07-20-2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bert (Post 499622)
every time you take a dip and water is at least waist level deep, you should remove your C-string and wear it as a headband / necklace /wristband.

Lol ok will do that with the c-string

Bevatoria 07-21-2011 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_limb (Post 499643)
Lol ok will do that with the c-string

As an addition, find some people nearby to ask what they think of your headband/necklace/wristband...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_limb (Post 499527)
ok will do that dare with the dress bevatoria

I'd like you to do it once with just a t-shirt, as well. Doing it more then that is up to you.

sm_limb 07-21-2011 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bevatoria (Post 499755)
As an addition, find some people nearby to ask what they think of your headband/necklace/wristband...

I'd like you to do it once with just a t-shirt, as well. Doing it more then that is up to you.

Ok i will do it with a t-shirt instead. And your addition i will do too

Kitty Bella 07-21-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_limb (Post 499759)
Ok i will do it with a t-shirt instead. And your addition i will do too

i hope your being a good little slave and writing all these dares down or will have access to this page from where you are at on vacation.

sm_limb 07-21-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty Bella (Post 500021)
i hope your being a good little slave and writing all these dares down or will have access to this page from where you are at on vacation.

i am putting them in a notepath thingie on my phone lol