getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Claimed (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=223048)

Briantif2002 06-21-2015 09:28 PM

I, Briantif2002 offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give to me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and appropriately punished.

My limits are:
Scat
Blood
Anal

Otherwise, you may do as you please with me.

Signed: Briantif2002"

Kik:humiliationboy 06-21-2015 10:45 PM

I claim Britainf
I offer myself to anyone women on kik
Kik-humiliationboy

Briantif2002 06-21-2015 11:22 PM

The last person to claim me thought I was female. I am a male so I will try this once again. Here we go:

I, briantif2002 offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give to me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and appropriately punished.

My limits are:
scat
blood
illegal

Signed: briantif2002"

TheWedgieSlave 06-22-2015 12:48 PM

I, TheWedgieSlave offer myself to anyone who wants me for 2 PMs

My limits are:
My limits are in my sig

Signed:TheWedgieSlave

stretchmemore 06-22-2015 01:38 PM

Get creative

I, stretchmemore offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

My limits are:
extreme pain, CBT, permanent, illegal, personal details

Signed: stretchmemore

slaveguy666 06-22-2015 01:46 PM

I, slaveguy666 offer myself to anyone who wants me for 10 PMs.

My limits are:
- face pics

Signed: slaveguy666

CrackersofGraham 06-22-2015 02:04 PM

I shall write this contract in fancy typewriter font to emphasize it's contract-ness.

I, CrackersofGraham offer myself to anyone who wants me for ten PMs.

My limits are:
Public
Family and friends
Anything that'll leave a permanent mark
Public
Scat
Crossdressing
Blood
Messy
Heavy pain

Signed: CrackersofGraham

Nwbie 06-25-2015 03:07 AM

I SHAME Jessic, after giving her two dares and her saying she accepted, I waited a few days. However she hasn't been online anymore nor responded since the 17th now, over a week ago.

Making it seem like either she ran away not feeling like doing dares anymore or something important in her life came up.

If she does execute the dares in an orderly fashion I'll make a new or will try to update this one.

Abacus123 06-25-2015 05:26 AM

I, Abacus123 offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give to me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and approximately punished.

My limits are:

facepic
Public
Illegal
Family/ friends
scat/messy

Signed: Abacus123

Bit worried but should be fun

alan4dares 06-25-2015 06:34 AM

I, __Alan_____ offer myself to anyone who wants me for __5____ PMs.

My limits are:
Blood, Public, family, children, animals, anything that will cause permanent damage

Signed: _Alan_______"

Emmyred 06-25-2015 11:09 AM

I, emmyred, offer myself to anyone who wants me for 3 pms.

I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and appropriately punished.

My limits are in my signature.

Otherwise, you may do what you please with me.

Signed : emmyred

SlaveLeia147 06-25-2015 11:48 AM

I, Slaveleia147 offer myself to anyone who wants me for 5 PMs.

My limits are: in signature, also no public (only semi), bestiality, or incest(list your limits).

Signed: slaveleia147

Claimed by Leech

aus guy 06-27-2015 05:42 AM

aehat started off strong, and then went AWOL after only 3 PM's. She has failed, and is being publicly named and shamed.

hardcbtscat 06-27-2015 05:57 AM

I, hardcbtscat offer myself to anyone who wants me for 50 PMs.

I agree to be bound to them for this time, and will complete any task they give to me to their satisfaction. If I fail, or do not live up to my agreement in any way, I agree to be named, shamed, and approximately punished.

My limits are:

Illegal
Permanent
Family/ friends

Signed: hardcbtscat

Tato898 06-27-2015 07:01 AM

I, Tato898 offer myself to anyone who wants me for 10 PMs.

My limits are:

Pics/vids
Public
Illegal
Family/ friends
Blackmail