getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Extreme anal (permanent gape) for newbie (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80690)

opennina 07-08-2011 12:29 AM

bit off topic but soccer and tennis

Busty 07-08-2011 12:29 AM

This may sound silly but untoilet train yourself (become incontinent) it will help your anal muscles relax and stop wanting to stay shut as you have trained yourself during toilet training.

This will also help you know what it will be like when the gap makes you loose bowel control that way if you don't like the feeling of incontinence you can retrain yourself before the damage of a gap is done.

Also buy some adult Nappies to wear and wear them constantly for 2 weeks it will help stop anything in other dares fall out but also let you know what it will be like as your underware if you do loose full control.

Just my thought before the gap is ireversible, sorry if it's not what you want

opennina 07-08-2011 12:34 AM

the thing is i dont want my mind to be changed i want it so i dont have a choice

Pie22 07-09-2011 07:06 AM

Can you report on how this is going? I'm curious.

opennina 07-09-2011 03:08 PM

no permenant gape at all yet but have been getting alot more gas for some reason

sirie 07-09-2011 05:53 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"the thing is i dont want my mind to be changed i want it so i dont have a choice "

Maybe you should be blackmail into it .... made report daily.... what you have use so far ... the size your anas has been stretched too... what size object/toy to use next and a day routine ... and slowly getting larger

vinsin 07-09-2011 06:18 PM

Take a small object and stick it up our rectum. keep the item inside you for an 10 minutes. After 10 minutes search your house for an object that is roughly double the size of the one you put up your rectum and insert it in its place. Continue in this fashion until you get to an item you cannot insert or cannot hold in you for 10 minutes time. Tell us how many objects you inserted and how big the one was you could not insert was. if you do not meet my requirement (which I will tell you after you respond) than you must lick they entire surface area of every object you inserted.

opennina 07-09-2011 07:31 PM

did this started with a marbel then used a bouncy ball, then a apple, then i used a mega howler then tried a 1.5 litre soda bottle but couldnt get it in

sm_limb 07-09-2011 11:08 PM

How did my tennisball dare go?

vinsin 07-10-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opennina (Post 491998)
did this started with a marbel then used a bouncy ball, then a apple, then i used a mega howler then tried a 1.5 litre soda bottle but couldnt get it in

Sorry I expected 5, better luck next time. By the way you can play this game every day in an attempt to beat your high score and stretch out you hole. Have fun cleaning those items up.

opennina 07-10-2011 11:04 PM

lol i dont mind atm so that wasnt a biggie for me :)

opennina 07-11-2011 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMoe (Post 488543)
Combine 2 tsp. coffee grinds and 3 cups water in a pot and boil for 10 minutes.

Allow to cool for a bit.

Pour boiled coffee into 2 liter bottle and add warm purified until the jug is about three-quarters full.

Let the enema solution cool down a bit; it is ready when the temperature is approximately the temperature of the body.

On your bed lay on your stomach and insert the 2 liter bottle as far as you can into your anus.

Once the bottle is drained you will remove the bottle and hold the enema inside you for 2 hours. Do not move from your bed until the 2 hours are up.

hey did this imean it didnt really help with permenant gape but it sounded fun lol the coffee actually felt real nice lol its winter and it was nice and warm, it was relatively easy to hold in for the two hours i held it in for a bit longer cause i watched the whole of harry potter 7 first half with it in

hellfire528 07-13-2011 03:58 AM

u should try to put a cup or glass in there
if u would like to use food, maybe make something out of hamburger, something to keep together then shove it in

hellfire528 07-13-2011 03:59 AM

or sick your whole shoe in there, if u would send pics just ask for my email

sm_limb 07-13-2011 04:07 AM

Put a bottle of drinks in your ass. The size is up to you but it has to go in complete and full of drinks. When u want something to drink get it out of that bottle and put it back. You are ready with this dare when bottle is empty and been an hour in your ass when it is empty