getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   15 female dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=54639)

Memories for Life 09-29-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_sarah (Post 335228)
wow nice dare i do get to use lube though aye

Sorry, no lube! The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

hot_sarah 09-30-2010 02:50 AM

probably be more than a day no lube will be hard

Bubuk 09-30-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memories for Life (Post 335724)
Sorry, no lube! The challenge is to overcome immediate discomfort in order to minimize the maximum amount of keeping it in for less or more than a day!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_sarah (Post 335810)
probably be more than a day no lube will be hard

But you may prepare your ass with inserting this object.
or
Use toothpaste. It make insertation easier but make keeping more irritating.

hot_sarah 10-02-2010 12:11 AM

ok i will use toothpaste

diego 10-03-2010 12:34 AM

thought of a good one
ok tonight u have to insert in your ass watever clothes you want to wear tomorro and sleep with them in you :)

hope ur not wearing jeans tomororo lol :)

hot_sarah 10-04-2010 03:34 AM

ill try see how much fits but if i cant get enogh in to be decent i wont do the dare sorry cause il be around family

Memories for Life 10-04-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubuk (Post 335958)
But you may prepare your ass with inserting this object.
or
Use toothpaste. It make insertation easier but make keeping more irritating.

I'm confused, Bubuk! Was there a little known rule that allows you to take over my dare and make provisions as if it was yours to make?

Memories for Life 10-04-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_sarah (Post 336315)
ok i will use toothpaste

Sure do whatever you want since you can ignore what the dare was originally or whoever gave you the dare in the first place. Coat it in vaseline or butter or any slippery substance so it will go in under 1 sec. I made the mistake of making it too daring! To make it really easy, decide not to do it!

hot_sarah 10-05-2010 06:30 PM

wow chill lol

ill do both the dares seperate on different days

Memories for Life 10-06-2010 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_sarah (Post 337777)
wow chill lol

ill do both the dares seperate on different days

Sorry for the grief! I hate when someone else decides their way is better!

hot_sarah 10-06-2010 04:05 PM

lol no problem ill do yours today

Memories for Life 10-07-2010 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_sarah (Post 338071)
lol no problem ill do yours today

If you're too cautious trying to get it all in, you may be doing my dare for several days! Each second = 1 hour of keeping it in there continuously! Only a dress or skirt but no panties if you go out to do errands. Your butt cheeks have to keep it held in! Make sure you post a detailed report here when the determined time period is completed!

hot_sarah 10-07-2010 07:42 PM

im currently still doing it it took 37 seconds to get it in so 37 hours :eek:
i have 9 and a half hours left my ass is really sore like raw wats worse is i kinda need to take a shit but im not sure if its just the banana wanting to come out, i havnt been out ive been doing home work all day so iv been siting down which trust me is not comfortable :( sleeping wasnt too bad didnt really notice it only hurt in the morning grr this is definately a memorey im going to have for life :mad:

Memories for Life 10-08-2010 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_sarah (Post 338381)
im currently still doing it it took 37 seconds to get it in so 37 hours :eek:
i have 9 and a half hours left my ass is really sore like raw wats worse is i kinda need to take a shit but im not sure if its just the banana wanting to come out, i havnt been out ive been doing home work all day so iv been siting down which trust me is not comfortable :( sleeping wasnt too bad didnt really notice it only hurt in the morning grr this is definately a memorey im going to have for life :mad:

I applaud you for your bravery in attempting this dare! I'd be interested in a detailed description of the how it felt pushing it inside over those 37 seconds!

Whenever you have anal sex, you'll think back upon this dare and remember this feeling. If you want finish the dare on a special note, when you reach the end of the time limit and you pull the banana out, you may lick the skin clean before peeling it and eating the "baked" fruit inside! It might be best to remove it while in the bathroom, in case you have the urge.

Lurv 10-10-2010 03:55 AM

Can :)

I got a dare for you ;)

Get a fizzy drinks can and put it in a bucket of ice. Then insert 3 peices of ice into ur ass then the can and then 4 peices of ice. Put as much ice as you can so it not painful and just under your limit. Then fit in a pair of panties in to stop it all coming out. Then suck the panties dry. Keep the can in your ass for 5 mins or longer ;) Let me know how long u can keep it in :) If this is to hard then get one of those small cans what cost like 25p from tesco or somet or chop a banana into a managable size strip and freeze it ;)