getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tied Up (Would You Rather)? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=306452)

littlelukas 03-07-2023 02:08 AM

i take the pole in another city or country....

sissybill 03-07-2023 04:17 AM

tied to a pole outside naked

poetrylover828 03-07-2023 08:53 AM

Oh this is a hard question. I feel like the party is the safer choice. There could be a lot more go wrong with the first option I think. Plus I have like four friends and while we might not talk specifically about kinks we are pretty open with the fact that we are interested. It’s kinda like middle names in my friend group. I might not know what it is exactly but I’m aware it’s there.

Humilate this sissy 03-12-2023 03:06 AM

If the party contains people i know then the first option if not then the second

Kik heythere83739
Telegram @Adithya_2007
Gmail [email protected]
Reddit sissy cumslut
Tumblr humilationslut

openassforaneyone 03-12-2023 03:17 AM

I'll take the public pole completely naked, I'd assume that I'd be on my knees doggie style, im hoping with a butt plug in as well

SilverBlue 03-12-2023 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2789839)
If you had the choice being tied up nude either for 10 minutes outside to a pole somewhere not very public during the day.

Or

Tied to your bed nude for an hour while there is a party in your house, also the door will be unlocked and left a bit open.

Something else to consider before you decide, the person who ties you will stay within sight for the first option but will go downstairs to the party for the second.

If it were a party with friends, then no. If it were a random party, then yes.

rhl 03-15-2023 10:11 AM

I've not been tied during a party, but was told to stand naked in the corner. Them my Girl friend (at the time) had some female visitors.

I havent been tied nakid to a pole durring the day, but was tied naked to a light pole at night.

I would recall like to be tied, during the day, naked to a pole or tried between two trees. Then a switch is applied to my buttocks

Ice Dancer 09-02-2023 04:11 PM

Quote:

If you had the choice being tied up nude either for 10 minutes outside to a pole somewhere not very public during the day.

Or

Tied to your bed nude for an hour while there is a party in your house, also the door will be unlocked and left a bit open.

Something else to consider before you decide, the person who ties you will stay within sight for the first option but will go downstairs to the party for the second.

First option. Less chance of getting caught, and the people who see you might not even know you. With the second option, having someone you know catching you is way worse

Tied_up_Maid 09-03-2023 07:38 AM

I would much rather be tied to a pole outside for 10 min, beacause I was raised by Almans I have the strong urge to enterteain and attend to my guests. also my partys arent all that big so they might wonder of in search of wich would be undireable, in most cases at least. ;)

lowlysub 11-02-2023 01:51 PM

If I would know no friends/family at the party plus all adults would be ok with it I would say the party. As for outdoor pole I would have to say only private property were it could be legal so that likely removed that as a possibility.

Phaedo 11-05-2023 08:47 AM

I'd say tied up at the party. It long been a fantasy of mine to tied up naked and put on display as a source for amusement for a group of people, especially blindfolded and hooded, so that I can't see or hear who is doing what to me.

CutieGurlTaylor 11-05-2023 09:35 AM

The pole for sure, if its a party at my house it will be people I know, and I don't want that.

Hazel_b 11-28-2023 04:13 PM

The second option is real fantasy stuff

patrickm 11-29-2023 12:39 PM

Tied Up (Would You Rather)?

If the party had no family and people thought I was the victim of a cruel prank, then I would definitely pick option 2. Even better if my clothes disappeared during that hour.

Missthegirl 11-29-2023 12:52 PM

Quote:

Or

I did both

Can say pole sounds scary but its not that bad

The party is way harder you keep hearing people and keep thinking what if

Ofcourse you think same on the pole but when you hear somone you already know your f**