getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Wedgie Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11064)

Hailscot 07-12-2009 11:38 AM

Wear a thong and put 2 eggs a tube of toothpaste and flour down the fount and back of the thong (if none use a tight pair of pants if you do have a thong and you wear the pants you have to wear the pant for 2 whole days

tripers 07-12-2009 01:01 PM

before you got to bed put a lot of mayo in your underwear and put yourself in a perma wedgie then go to be as usual you may remove the wedgie the next morning

No nudity
no public
no one else
I cant do hanging or dangling wedgies (nothing to hang/dangle from)

wedgiebrown 07-12-2009 01:30 PM

Okay get your Undies soaking wet. then stick the elastic waist band on your erected dick, then use your other hand and go in between your legs and grab it and give your-self a wedgie if you can bare the pain.

johnwashere 07-13-2009 12:50 AM

role a dice and stick that number of ice cubes in your ass and give yourself a wedgie untill the ice melts

horpat 07-14-2009 04:31 AM

Give yourself a wedgie, with honey, for 10min

macoyola 07-14-2009 04:37 AM

Like to yours

WELL THEN I AM WILLING START BUT I WILL LIKE TO FIRST WHERE YOU LOCATED AND WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING FROM ME.WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SOONER
[ ]So far, I have seen a "person above dare" and a "crossdressing person above dare", but I haven't seen a wedgie person above dare. A lot of you know how this works but if you don't, I'll explain. you give the person above you a wedgie dare and then the next person gives you a wedgie dare. So, let's get started. :D[/QUOTE]

macoyola 07-14-2009 04:39 AM

Like to yours

Well then i am willing start but i will like to first where you located and what are you expecting from me.waiting to read from you sooner

macoyola 07-14-2009 04:41 AM

Like to be yours

WELL THEN I AM WILLING START BUT I WILL LIKE TO FIRST WHERE YOU LOCATED AND WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING FROM ME.WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SOONER scot;162904]Wear a thong and put 2 eggs a tube of toothpaste and flour down the fount and back of the thong (if none use a tight pair of pants if you do have a thong and you wear the pants you have to wear the pant for 2 whole days[/QUOTE]

horpat 07-14-2009 04:41 AM

Lol i'm located in hungary and i want a wedgie dare from you....(am i right?! :O)

macoyola 07-14-2009 04:42 AM

Well then i am willing start but i will like to first where you located and what are you expecting from me.waiting to read from you sooner

Quote:

Originally Posted by horpat (Post 163735)
lol i'm located in hungary and i want a wedgie dare from you....(am i right?! :o)

Well then i am willing start but i will like to first of all know where you located and what are you expecting from me.waiting to read from you sooner
Quote:

Originally Posted by johnwashere (Post 163142)
role a dice and stick that number of ice cubes in your ass and give yourself a wedgie untill the ice melts

Quote:

Originally Posted by hailscot (Post 162904)
wear a thong and put 2 eggs a tube of toothpaste and flour down the fount and back of the thong (if none use a tight pair of pants if you do have a thong and you wear the pants you have to wear the pant for 2 whole days

well then i am willing start but i will like to first where you located and what are you expecting from me.waiting to read from you sooner

If i do what will be come of me ,a test or what before we start to get use to overself

Quote:

Originally Posted by hailscot (Post 162904)
wear a thong and put 2 eggs a tube of toothpaste and flour down the fount and back of the thong (if none use a tight pair of pants if you do have a thong and you wear the pants you have to wear the pant for 2 whole days

horpat 07-15-2009 07:21 AM

So i'm the next?! Yep

hockeygirl33 07-15-2009 12:50 PM

wear the smallest underwear you have and put tooth paste down them and give yourself a hanging melvin.

limits=messing, toothpaste, food, poo, pee, public

DeeJay 07-15-2009 06:46 PM

Put on a pair of underwear, wedgie and melvin yourself as high as they'll go. Then put on a second pair and pull them up not quite as high. Keep adding more pairs, each slightly lower than the last, until you get to a pair you don't have to wedge at all (or run out of underwear). Stay like that for an hour.

edit: Forgot limits. No public, no onions.

horpat 07-15-2009 09:33 PM

Put an egg to your underwear and try to berak it, with your wedgie

horpat 07-17-2009 12:41 AM

Some1? I'M a bit bored :P