getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above AB/DL Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=50430)

baobao 05-15-2014 05:22 PM

You are so messy baby.

You must buy 7 jars of baby food ( one of them must be mashed carrots )
and until you eat them all, you'll have to use diapers for everything :)
So this dare can be both short or long.

WedgiedSissyBaby 05-16-2014 08:10 AM

Every moment when you're on your own for the next week, you must have a pacifier in your mouth, if possible.

luvdiapers 05-18-2014 06:00 PM

just wearing 24/7 is boring, how about for 4 days you can only change in public and at least half your changes must be into nice double diapers, and at least 2 tripple diapers

luvdiapers 06-01-2014 12:51 PM

this was a consistent thread for a while, lets get it going again!

lion74 06-01-2014 03:42 PM

For the next two days, count how many times you use the toilet. That's how many days you must wear diapers. No holding anything in for any reason at all. You must pee your diaper before bed and then drink 3 bottles of water, then sleep in that wet diaper. Every morning you wake up with wet clothes, that's an extra day you have to add on.

k1rage 06-03-2014 06:36 AM

I want u to wear diapers for two days and don't hold it at all. During these days to change u must pm another get dare member and tell them your a little baby who dosent know how to change a diaper. You must ask them for detailed instructions on how to change a diaper. The instructions they give u must be followed excactly because u don't know what you're doing your just a baby. So if the say to put 5 diapers on do it if they tell you the side with the tapes is on the front then I guess you have to put it on backwards. In addition you must ask In baby talk and drink lots of water during those days. Have fun baby

luvdiapers 06-03-2014 11:38 AM

Pick a hypnotism file to try and listen to it every night, the goal is to follow the suggestions. Make sure it's one that makes you lose control or regress. If you miss a night of wearing it you will have to listen for another week

Princess Ali-Bear 06-03-2014 12:34 PM

Do your own dare, but for one month; if you miss a night you get 2 extra weeks tacked on. You should be wearing a diaper as often as you pssibly can, day and night. Use the toilet for #2 if you don't like messing your diaper.

Please give me a dare that can be done camping and at the beach! (And not 'wear swim diapers' or 'wear diapers to bed/all the time' those things already apply. It can be as lengthy as 1 week! So be creative please :)

diaperslave86 06-03-2014 02:39 PM

hmmm, its a risky one for you, two things in your dislikes, but neither are a limit.

ask mommy to diaper you up and take you out somewhere blindfolded in a car, once there find a public rest room and insert a suppository laxative. mommy will then leave you there and you must try to find your way home on your own. if you get home before you mess you can use a big toilet!!

as for me I am looking for something kinda long term with some hidden public in it!!

Princess Ali-Bear 06-04-2014 03:30 PM

But I asked for something that can be done camping and/or at the beach?

milespiper 06-04-2014 04:03 PM

Quadruple diaper up! So that your forced to waddle when you walk, no changing until you soak through all 4

XxfemboyxX 06-04-2014 04:24 PM

For the next week you are to sleep only in a diaper with a pacifier in your mouth, make sure you take some laxatives before bed~

Princess Ali-Bear 06-07-2014 01:54 PM

For the next two weeks you will be wearing (just) a diaper to bed, and listening to a hypnosis file for loss of control of your bladder (or something similar).

**Make my dare creative!!! And remember, my dislikes are meant to be punishments.

goodone 06-16-2014 03:35 AM

Diaper up and put a chain in between your crotch and around the waist and padlock the 2 chains together. Sorry before that take a laxative (most fast acting that you have). You are to have your mom hide the key anywhere she wants. She will give you hints on where it is hidden. If you can find it in time you are free. If you can't you will be messy and must be changed by mom in 2hrs after walking around. As a punishment for messing yourself before you put on a new diaper you must shove 5 marshmallow s up or 2 bananas up your butt and diaper up. Wear that for 6 hrs whether you hold it or not.

toddiaper 06-23-2014 02:29 PM

For 24 hours, you are not allowed to poop at all. During this time, you must eat as much fiber as humanly and safely possible (oatmeal, celery, fiber supplements, etc.). Once your 24 hours of charging up are over. You must give yourself a single store bought enema, then diaper up in a double diaper. You may change yourself 4 hours after taking the enema, but no sooner. I would advise using diaper cream before hand.
The final part of this dare is to post here or PM me about how the dare went.