getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Edging and talking... (Please check original post) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=58446)

Crossdress_Bitch 10-15-2010 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor (Post 341758)

...a vibrating cock ring which activates when my phone recieves a signal/message/call. There are 10 different settings too.

That sounds amazing! Though how do you hook it up so that it only responds to your phone and not other people's? Haha. That'd be hell in public places if that didn't work! :eek:

Slenderman - Doctor 10-15-2010 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossdress_Bitch (Post 341762)
That sounds amazing! Though how do you hook it up so that it only responds to your phone and not other people's? Haha. That'd be hell in public places if that didn't work! :eek:

It hooks up to any mobile-like signal, so it's even more fun!

dabigone 10-15-2010 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor (Post 341758)

Okay, my new toy has just arrived.

It's a vibrating cock ring which activates when my phone recieves a signal/message/call. There are 10 different settings too. So when I get playing and have spare time, I may record myself then.

Oh wow lol, I didn't even know things lings like that existed!

Slenderman - Doctor 10-15-2010 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabigone (Post 341768)
Oh wow lol, I didn't even know things lings like that existed!

There are two variations. One is attached to a cock ring, like I have, and the other is attached to a bullet. Could be fun to have both. But yeah. I'll record myself with it activated some time this coming week. ;):p

dabigone 10-15-2010 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor (Post 341770)

There are two variations. One is attached to a cock ring, like I have, and the other is attached to a bullet. Could be fun to have both. But yeah. I'll record myself with it activated some time this coming week. ;):p

It could be fun to give the bullet version to my girlfriend too lol... especially since we're always texting :D.

Crossdress_Bitch 10-15-2010 04:54 AM

Quote:

...the other is attached to a bullet.

Is it weird that I kind of find the idea of that one even more fun? :p
Seems even more naughty and perfect for a little man-bitch like me, haha. After all, as my recording said, I am an "anal whore" :o

Stellz 10-15-2010 07:00 AM

Quote:

...I'll record myself with it activated some time this coming week. ;):p

You better! The spankings were lovely, but I'm still incredibly curious to hear what your voice sounds like!

And I believe I was promised a mention >.>

Sharp Nacelle 10-15-2010 07:09 AM

Don't forget, Doctor, that you can post other voice recordings in my thread too if edging and talking is too much for you.

Slenderman - Doctor 10-15-2010 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp Nacelle (Post 341808)
Don't forget, Doctor, that you can post other voice recordings in my thread too if edging and talking is too much for you.

Ah yes. I hadn't seen your thread prior to now. Great ideas all-round and it's nice to have some different form of communication in the forum.

Slenderman - Doctor 10-15-2010 08:49 AM

In addition to the rules and suggestions, maybe future people should let us know what they're wearing too, to have the edge and feel even more exposed :)

Markbassplayer 10-15-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor (Post 341861)
In addition to the rules and suggestions, maybe future people should let us know what they're wearing too, to have the edge and feel even more exposed :)

Good idea--I'll add that to the original message!

Slenderman - Doctor 10-15-2010 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellz (Post 341807)
You better! The spankings were lovely, but I'm still incredibly curious to hear what your voice sounds like!

And I believe I was promised a mention >.>

Oh bum.

I'm really stuck now! :p

deschut 10-15-2010 01:08 PM

OMG...
First of all, I never thought I'd even make the voiceclip..
but posting it is even worse!

Thanks for convincing me Foury and Stellz... :o

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vpRDQmIHf8f9aXk5y

It's way too embarassing....

Slenderman - Doctor 10-16-2010 12:11 PM

Nice one, deschut xD Good to see more guys contributing.

Looks like I'm gunna have to do the original dare afterall, soon.

BlitzMundane 10-16-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BamaSwitch (Post 341600)
This actually my first dare ever performed off the board and I can't believe I actually started with this one... :o

BamaSwitch

Oh, gosh! Your hick accent is so cute! I would love to hear you read the newspaper. :D
But the angry orgasm scared me, to tell the truth. :(