getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pluky wonders (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426766)

pluky 01-18-2024 10:00 PM

Anyone else having more issues than usual with Kik lately ?

cdsnooze 01-18-2024 10:27 PM

yup! kik has been gradually getting harder for me to use but theres not really any easy alternatives that everyone uses

kinkydavid 01-19-2024 04:40 AM

Yes, many messages don't get delivered, expecially pictures and videos. I'm trying a new chat, Zangi, I suggest everyone to give it a try. It works fine, it has no ads and spam bots, and it does not require an email or a phone number

pluky 04-16-2024 11:57 AM

Q : I don't know if anyone reads my questions here anymore, I might make a thread instead if this get no response here, but I am always puzzled by the subs who are in long term denial. While I can't relate with any of their courageous endeavor, today I have a specific question. Surely like everyone else they do face at some point difficult things in their lives, things that can break you or things that can take many days or weeks to heal from. How do you continue to stick with those rules through such hard times ? Aren't you tempted to give yourself a break and enjoy yourself in order to get better ? Doesn't sexual frustration add to your bad feelings ?

uncurios 04-16-2024 12:44 PM

That's the thing. Orgasm control is seen as fundamental but it is pretty extreme actually and highly difficult. In fact, one of the barriers for me being a sub are demands they can deny me an orgasm. Not having one for several weeks is very disruptive makes it hard to sleep etc.

lotusdriver81 04-16-2024 02:28 PM

I can't really understand it myself. I don't think that it is really possible, that same as I don't know how people are in a 24/7 sub Dom relationship. Surely some times you just don't want to play like that and you just want to make your own choices.

pluky 04-16-2024 02:48 PM

Well 24/7 doesn't mean you don't have a say on anything, you can always consult with your Dom to adjust some freedoms if you need to. I get breaks from rules sometimes, like recently I had a week.

Anakin 04-17-2024 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5476049)
Q : I don't know if anyone reads my questions here anymore, I might make a thread instead if this get no response here, but I am always puzzled by the subs who are in long term denial. While I can't relate with any of their courageous endeavor, today I have a specific question. Surely like everyone else they do face at some point difficult things in their lives, things that can break you or things that can take many days or weeks to heal from. How do you continue to stick with those rules through such hard times ? Aren't you tempted to give yourself a break and enjoy yourself in order to get better ? Doesn't sexual frustration add to your bad feelings ?

Different rules for different folks, of course, but I'd look at it as a matter of motivation and self-discipline.

In the context of running (exercise), I run every day I can. But I take bad weather days (lots of rain/very cold/very hot) as opportunities to build that discipline even stronger. The less I want to go out for my near daily run, the more I know I should go, especially that day. There is a motivation behind that, which is to keep healthy and svelte.

DISCLAIMER: I probably wouldn't last on long (or medium) term denial, probably because I lack the motivation to entertain that, so building denial discipline has a slim chance of success.

pluky 04-19-2024 01:59 AM

Q : am I the only one who has yellow permanently pee stained undies ? I mean like that specific spot where it's the most vulnerable to secretions.

maccas 04-19-2024 03:58 AM

my white boxers sometimes grow a yellow patch if i haven't shaken enough after peeing.

pluky 04-20-2024 08:03 AM

Q : when someone is plugged, what happens if they feel like they need to fart ? : x

lotusdriver81 04-20-2024 09:17 AM

Interesting musing. Not something talked about much but as I don't have alot of gas it just sort of seeps out slowly, more slowly than normal of course.

pluky 05-16-2024 09:12 PM

In TPE and 24/7 dynamics, how do people deal with bad days and life issues ? Let's say a pet dies, a job is lost, etc ... I don't feel like people talk about this that much, it's as if we're sold an illusion where life doesn't happen and you can just enjoy fantasies every day ?

Manarus 05-17-2024 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5479339)
Q : when someone is plugged, what happens if they feel like they need to fart ? : x

Well, I try to press a finger on my plug and then fart (usually the air gets out sideways of the plug without any noise). The finger is there to ensure the plug stays in. Otherwise it would shoot out like a cork :D

FrostbittenSoul 05-17-2024 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5504338)
In TPE and 24/7 dynamics, how do people deal with bad days and life issues ? Let's say a pet dies, a job is lost, etc ... I don't feel like people talk about this that much, it's as if we're sold an illusion where life doesn't happen and you can just enjoy fantasies every day ?

I have the safeword "Pause" to deal with things like this. Then the word "Resume" is used to restore the dynamic.