getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Exposure/Blackmail Bait Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392186)

ftm_exposed 05-26-2021 08:14 PM

FTM wants forced exposure/blackmail

31 year old FTM transguy wants to be blackmailed and exposed for amusement/humiliation. Never been exposed before. My skype is pussy_shower111

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are: scat, pain, crossdressing, illegal etc.

The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 week.

I consent to being exposed temporarily.
Yes

I consent to permanent exposure
no

Subboi07 05-26-2021 08:44 PM

Kik is hornysubboi1

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are scat, public, social suicide, pain. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 2 to 3 weeks.

Yes

No

jigglybrownbutt 05-28-2021 07:55 AM

Me too

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are family, piss, toilet, diaper, eating cum. Showing too much face, money, social suicide. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 2 hours. Kik- jigglybrownbutt
Yes

no

randomperson36 05-28-2021 08:41 AM

Kik is yetrakubi

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are in sig .The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 2 hours(new to blackmail) more into hardcore exposure

Yes

Yes

Matt: 05-28-2021 11:58 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are in my sig. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 4 weeks

Yes

no

kinkyboi2001 05-28-2021 12:15 PM

19 fit sub

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are friends, family, EXTREME pain (light cbt okay), school, work, ass play(a finger or two is chill). The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is TBD.

Yes

No

firfir 05-29-2021 02:55 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are in my sign. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is one week.

Yes

Yes

ammu 05-29-2021 09:44 AM

i consent to be blackmailed
kik: exhibist

bayman 05-29-2021 03:19 PM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are only financial because I'm poor, no other limits. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for you to determine since it's blackmail.

I do consent to being exposed temporarily.

I do consent to permanent exposure.

Roberta50 05-29-2021 07:49 PM

I consent to be blackmailed
My limits are anything illegal, nothing messy, body fluids

I consent to be exposed temporarily. Yes

I consent to be exposed permanently. Maybe

theodorelpp356 05-29-2021 10:50 PM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are listed in my signature, with my life, family and job not affected. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 day first.

Yes

No

Trenrem34 06-02-2021 06:09 PM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are specified in signature. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 month.

yes

Yes

Switcherino 06-03-2021 01:38 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are illegal, financial, pain, permanent damage, scat. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is not specified

yes

Yes

kik, lexbreda1

Trenrem34 06-03-2021 01:59 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are specified in signature. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 month.

yes

Yes

spslave 06-03-2021 05:29 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are blood and scat. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is forever!

Yes

Yes

Kik: swogglege