getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Underwear Control Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=17990)

222jkt 05-01-2010 10:33 PM

I am!

Im interested! I'll send you my list:)

Iwilldodares07 05-13-2010 12:02 PM

I'm interested as well, sent you my list.

moxie 05-13-2010 01:05 PM

Send it to me by PM and I will put it together for you.

Puggsley 09-18-2010 06:08 AM

Hi CISS and Moxie,

are either of you still running this? It looks like a stack of fun, and I am now in the position to be able to do this dare.

Cheers!

jesicullen 09-18-2010 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CISS (Post 159030)
I'm reopening or bumping this dare. I'm still up for it if anyone's interested.

A short summary:
You send me a list of the underwear you own (or take a picture of it, if you're too lazy to type it out), and I will write up a list that tells you which pair of underwear you'll have to wear on which day. This usually goes for a week, but can vary. Make sure you list any restrictions or limits you have.

Optional features are available:
- Cum-stained underwear
- Wearing the same pair of underwear for two days
- Wearing underwear the wrong way around (front and back switched) or inside out
- No toilet paper-rule (i.e. poop-stained underwear)
- Multiple pairs of underwear (also great to hide embarrassing underwear from the public eye)
- Wedgies
- Punishments for leaving stains in your underwear during the day
- Diapers or toilet training (going in your underwear)
- New option: You can arrange for me to check your underwear and make sure that you're following your underwear schedule; I'll give you punishments for failing to stick to the schedule.

CISS

can i hv a wedgie dare???? my underwear are....thongs knickers dat r to small 4 me and just knickers ;), the thongs are leather and the knickers are some sort of cotten, i can get a pair ov ma brothers undies aswelll ;)

Isolated 11-17-2010 01:14 AM

Why not I do it?

Hey if you guys don't mind, I could do it for CISS instead. Just pm me your stuff :)

Kabamm 11-08-2011 04:55 AM

Control me

I need someone to control my underwear!!!! Pm me!

NikkiX 11-21-2011 11:04 PM

I would LOVE to do this! Is someone still the dom for this?

Piggboyg 11-24-2011 08:17 PM

This would be fun. I hope somebody takes this over, soon.

ThreeNinetyNine 11-26-2011 12:52 AM

Y'know, I've got some free time right now, I'll take this over.

Note: The better quality your list of underwear is, the higher quality my response will be. Stuff like "i have briefs and boxers give me dares" will get an equivalent zero-effort response. Also include any likes you especially want, and I'll try to work them in.

Second note: And I may not be able to get to my computer tomorrow. Feel free to send lists, I just make no promises that I'll be able to reply before Sunday.

donkeyboy 11-26-2011 03:33 AM

Sent you a pm, threeninetynine.

BallsBoy 11-28-2011 10:30 PM

Just sent you my list

ThreeNinetyNine 12-08-2011 04:31 AM

Hey everyone. I had a minor emergency and haven't been able to find time for GetDare for a few days. Sorry about that. I've replied to most of you guys, I think there's still 6 or 7 I haven't got to, and I'll get the rest tomorrow. My brain is fried tonight. Sorry about the delay!

yummy 01-07-2012 10:51 AM

im new so how do i pm u?

CISS 01-07-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yummy (Post 603236)
im new so how do i pm u?

<-- Click on my name right there, then choose "Send private message to CISS". Pretty simple ;)