getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Scat gourmet (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=165123)

Toilet4use 01-22-2015 10:18 PM

Sounds delicious

I'll try this kaviar confectionary at once :)

disgustingprincess 02-10-2015 10:35 AM

some of these sound delicious! how about making a chocolate cake but combining shit into the batter, runnier the better and then some chocolate chip shit pieces, bake in the oven as normal and enjoy. i think i might try this myself as it would be chocolatey and shitty all in one!
or a grilled cheese shit sandwich..mmmm i'm hungry now! would love to hear more from you guys feel free to pm :)

Toilet4use 03-03-2015 12:20 PM

Thanks

For those new recipes. They were oh so delicious :)

Anyone else got any new recipes, maybe a new sandwich for me? I'm pretty hungry

Hoedini 03-25-2015 04:06 PM

I think there's someting to expore in 'southern style'. Take a nice turd, little bit of flower on it. Roll in egg. Roll in breadcrumbs. Deepfry for 3 minutes. Really nice with some tortillachips. Drink a pint if fresh piss with it.

Toilet4use 03-25-2015 07:01 PM

Country fried delicious

That last recipe was just plain delicious :)

Dirtygirl33 09-15-2015 10:55 PM

How about a shitsicle, shit and pee frozen in a paste on a stick

Gayboy0021 09-16-2015 12:39 PM

Chocolate trifle

Later a bowl with a chocolate mouse/yogurt

Then the second layer of poo

Final layer of chocolate mouse/yogurt

Top it off with some whipped.cream and your good to go

Toilet4use 09-17-2015 06:27 AM

Well

Two new recipes? I'll try them at once

Toilet4use 03-15-2016 04:39 PM

It's been a while

So I figure I'll bump this thread to ask for new recipes.

MarthaM 04-01-2016 05:44 AM

You have already tried the French dip style shit sandwich with pee instead of au jus.

Could always try mixing some poop in with some pulled pork for a BBQ sandwich.

Also, can get some tortilla chips and cheese, and make poop nachos.

Always wanted to make a banana split for Sissy. Made like normal, but with the chocolate ice cream replaced with a scoop of poop. Whipped cream, nuts, and cherry on the top :p

phantomsub 10-26-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexdemon (Post 1244310)
3 scat gach, for those lovers of Klingon quesein. You will want to gather up some live worms or maggots, probably from a bait shop. You will then mash up some scat into a paste, then leave the worms in it and let them spread throuout, now serve in a bowl and enjoy, make sure you have a glass of piss wine too

As a nerd, I'm a big fan of this. I just need to find a scat lover to make try it

humiliatedboyslave 11-01-2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phantomsub (Post 3468189)
As a nerd, I'm a big fan of this. I just need to find a scat lover to make try it

Hmmmm...

I'm not huge on scat... But I think I get more squeamish on the worms here.

This could be a great dare to be done if failing to do another dare as planned. Or even to enter as a loser has to thread.

Daveandbuttster 11-02-2018 08:59 AM

Scat lant

Lant is a medieval syrup made out of fermented urine that's later reduced through boiling. It was used to flavor ale and pastries back then. It's an obscure fact, but when I discovered it, I've been wanting to try a scat spin on it.

So here's the recipe

Step 1: piss and shit into a blender, blend together
Step 2: seal your special mix in an watertight or airtight container. This is important because without it, flies might lay their eggs in you syrup an eat all the shit out of it before you can
Step 3: age for at least a week.
Step 4: boil until the consistency is syrupy
Step 5: use as a glaze for your favorite pastry, or flavoring for alcohol or coffee

humiliatedboyslave 11-05-2018 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daveandbuttster (Post 3473804)
Lant is a medieval syrup made out of fermented urine that's later reduced through boiling. It was used to flavor ale and pastries back then. It's an obscure fact, but when I discovered it, I've been wanting to try a scat spin on it.

So here's the recipe

Step 1: piss and shit into a blender, blend together
Step 2: seal your special mix in an watertight or airtight container. This is important because without it, flies might lay their eggs in you syrup an eat all the shit out of it before you can
Step 3: age for at least a week.
Step 4: boil until the consistency is syrupy
Step 5: use as a glaze for your favorite pastry, or flavoring for alcohol or coffee

Time to make some brownies to spread this on!