getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Orgasm Control: **Mandi** Vs Shadowice0823 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148528)

**Mandi** 07-27-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare... (Post 1036622)
If you did, I would definitely, definitely vote for you to lose :D I smell revenge...

And don't lie, you'd vote for her no matter what :p

I hope you win, Mandi! Much more interesting for you to win- I really want to see how shadow will cope with being teased, for once. Though he has been quite nice to me, actually... but he does keep sending me flicks. So serves him right :p

Haha he actually said he knew you would vote for him due to the flicks! And I hope I win as well, would definitely be more interesting than if Shadow won as I am used to being denied and teased and he is not.

**Mandi** 07-27-2013 03:43 AM

ALSO my pics are not bribery (: I'm not saying that I will send or post more if you vote for me. There is nothing stopping people from voting for me and then also seeing my pictures. If they were only available to those who voted for me then I would consider it bribery, but in it's current form it is just a well thought out marketing strategy ;) it's the same as PMing someone asking them to vote for you, or creating a blog post, and those wouldn't be considered bribery.

Anyways, Shadow said it was okay before we even posted the thread.. And one of them is his desktop background so I don't think he is complaining much (:

Shadowice 07-27-2013 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare... (Post 1036622)
If you did, I would definitely, definitely vote for you to lose :D I smell revenge...

And don't lie, you'd vote for her no matter what :p

I hope you win, Mandi! Much more interesting for you to win- I really want to see how shadow will cope with being teased, for once. Though he has been quite nice to me, actually... but he does keep sending me flicks. So serves him right :p

If I hadnt deleted the mail when my box was full I would paste the small part where you admitted you actually enjoy those flicks! I never really did count on your vote though I figured you would want to see me squirm after all I have teased you i would guess about 200 of those flicks in your count are from me alone, and I would do it all over again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1036630)
ALSO my pics are not bribery (: I'm not saying that I will send or post more if you vote for me. There is nothing stopping people from voting for me and then also seeing my pictures. If they were only available to those who voted for me then I would consider it bribery, but in it's current form it is just a well thought out marketing strategy ;) it's the same as PMing someone asking them to vote for you, or creating a blog post, and those wouldn't be considered bribery.

Anyways, Shadow said it was okay before we even posted the thread.. And one of them is his desktop background so I don't think he is complaining much (:

Ya I knew about those pictures beforehand, and said it was ok they actually made it a much closer race. She was sad the handicap was pretty much all gone before they got approved then they brought her back and its been within 4-5 votes the whole time! Now quit using that information against me feel like im self incriminating myself talking to you Mandi!

twotothetenth 07-27-2013 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1036630)

OK, I admin bribery is not the right word. It's more like free beer at political rallies:D And since Shadow is okay with that, then who am I not to be. Still not sure who I'll vote for, I'll probably decide based on who's winning.

Siren 07-27-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1036628)
I hope I win as well, would definitely be more interesting than if Shadow won as I am used to being denied and teased and he is not.

That was my thinking, too; you already know what denial's like, but shadow doesn't. And plus I think it's funny when more dominant people find their roles reversed ^^ Oh, and nice pictures, btw... I agree it's not bribery. Hardly your fault if people choose to be influenced by that ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1036739)
If I hadnt deleted the mail when my box was full I would paste the small part where you admitted you actually enjoy those flicks! I never really did count on your vote though I figured you would want to see me squirm after all I have teased you i would guess about 200 of those flicks in your count are from me alone, and I would do it all over again.

Heh, such a shame you don't have that as proof :p It honestly wasn't the flicks that swayed my vote, though I was considering not voting at all because both of you voted Sarge to lose.

**Mandi** 07-27-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare... (Post 1036759)
That was my thinking, too; you already know what denial's like, but shadow doesn't. And plus I think it's funny when more dominant people find their roles reversed ^^ Oh, and nice pictures, btw... I agree it's not bribery. Hardly your fault if people choose to be influenced by that ;)

Thank you (: and exactly, completely not my fault!

Shadow actually suggested when I mentioned wanting to do a bet kind of thing like yours that you and I go up against each other! Haha. He thought it would be the only way I would have a chance at all but he was wrong on that.

Shadowice 07-27-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1036765)
Thank you (: and exactly, completely not my fault!

Shadow actually suggested when I mentioned wanting to do a bet kind of thing like yours that you and I go up against each other! Haha. He thought it would be the only way I would have a chance at all but he was wrong on that.

Yep and it would be plenty of fun you girls could get rid of the bribery part, and do anything for a vote. Just think you wouldnt have to worry about the guys or girls ganging up on 1 of you it would be split down the middle! Im not worried I still got high hopes those pictures wont work on everyone.

Siren 07-27-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1036765)

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1036781)
Yep and it would be plenty of fun you girls could get rid of the bribery part, and do anything for a vote. Just think you wouldnt have to worry about the guys or girls ganging up on 1 of you it would be split down the middle! Im not worried I still got high hopes those pictures wont work on everyone.

Ooh, now that would be interesting. I've no idea which way it would go. Ha, I can just imagine how hard some people would find it to decide, particularly if neither of us gave any, uh, "gifts" to help sway the vote :p It'd certainly be fun to try it at some point.

**Mandi** 07-27-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1036781)

Oh Shadow, don't get your hopes up too high. They will work on more people than not (:

**Mandi** 07-27-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare... (Post 1036786)
Ooh, now that would be interesting. I've no idea which way it would go. Ha, I can just imagine how hard some people would find it to decide, particularly if neither of us gave any, uh, "gifts" to help sway the vote :p It'd certainly be fun to try it at some point.

It would be interesting. Seeing as how you send voice recordings (and I don't) and I also don't send pics revealing anything much more than I have in my album pics I don't think I would have much to use in the way of bribery though! Maybe pics to each person who voted in my favor with their name written on me? Best I can think of at the moment!

Alexis Rune 07-27-2013 08:08 AM

The funny part to me is that if Mandi had been dared to post those pictures instead of doing it on her own behalf, i'm not sure she would have :)

To an extent, shadowice already won :)

**Mandi** 07-27-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shilohs_candy (Post 1036798)
The funny part to me is that if Mandi had been dared to post those pictures instead of doing it on her own behalf, i'm not sure she would have :)

To an extent, shadowice already won :)

You're right about one thing, I never post pictures for dares. So I guess in that aspect you could say Shadow had a little victory.

Shadowice 07-27-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **Mandi** (Post 1036805)
You're right about one thing, I never post pictures for dares. So I guess in that aspect you could say Shadow had a little victory.

Haha a personal victory indeed, but I think everyone else wins as well they just have to be sad its my name on your chest and not theirs!

**Mandi** 07-27-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1036891)
Haha a personal victory indeed, but I think everyone else wins as well they just have to be sad its my name on your chest and not theirs!

True true.

Everyone also wins if you lose, I'm not saying that as a bribe, I'm just saying it would be a treat for everyone to see you have to submit for once (:

Bubblez 07-27-2013 11:18 AM

*Puts on cheer outfit and grabs pompoms*

Goo... Shadow! :3